We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 204 of 274 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Smile have we met?

Do i know you? Not trying to be mean.oh and yeah i am mostly picky.

Gratz to the box farming raiders in HH I pray you get your morty brands. Lamest thing I have ever witnessed on this server. GJ
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    Gratz to the box farming raiders in HH I pray you get your morty brands. Lamest thing I have ever witnessed on this server. GJ
    Come kill us!!

We have had over 70 boxes drop and one brand. lots of sigils.

Update: 100+ boxes with 3 brands that i know of. and we probably aren't the only server doing it.
    Last edited by Darooster220; Jan 18 2013 at 10:46 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000020bce7/signature.png]Brolluk[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    While I dont approve of the mordirith brand to begin with, I'll admit that I had my rank 5 defiler in there to get loot boxes. You do realize there are much more in those boxes than the brand, right? sigils for maps, sigils for skills, sigil for skins, mats for comms. there is a lot in there and i think people just took advantage of a good opportunity, nothing more. Dont look into it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    While I dont approve of the mordirith brand to begin with, I'll admit that I had my rank 5 defiler in there to get loot boxes. You do realize there are much more in those boxes than the brand, right? sigils for maps, sigils for skills, sigil for skins, mats for comms. there is a lot in there and i think people just took advantage of a good opportunity, nothing more. Dont look into it too much.
    Sadly all freeps seem to be under the impression that Mordi brands fall from the sky and drop in every lootbox. I've picked up a number of sigils to outfit my other creeps, not to mention some defense tomes, run speed boosts, mats, pots, etc. All worth the time spent down there farming for boxes.

Only thing that isn't would be those silly tracking talisman boxes... please, Turbine, fix these... my bags can't take many more...
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

WTB pvp

And they don't need to fall from the sky, it only takes one to be an ezmode underpowered creep.
    Jag

7. Some good fights tonight and some 1 sided 1v1s for me had fun though.
    Hopefully next time I go to the moors I can hit Rank 4.
    The Lone Wolf
    Radspakr 85 Guardian,Haluilas 82 LM, Varri 65 Champ

Cant beat muzluks on either of my toons ..this annoys me. But thanks for the 1v1s at EC earlier. Seems to be a shift in numbers lately with freeps heavily outnumbering creeps late afternoon.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

9. When I was on the numbers actually evened out for a while but the freeps ended up logging so the numbers actually turned in freep favour.

I tried numerous times to take out Muzluks but he is too beefy for me.
    The Lone Wolf

I managed to beat Muz in a 1v1 yesterday, one time. I don't think he expected me to pop all cds, and do ready and able, and pop them all again After the fact, however, he came back from the rez and blew me up. Thanks for the fights though Muz, or should I say, you're welcome for the points.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9l90cl.jpg[/IMG]

11. It was a bit embarrassing yesterday he got a 3v1 and I was the last of the 1.

I finally hit Rank 4 despite the horrible lag I was getting.
    The Lone Wolf

/clap Craigus for sprinting to your npcs when one warg pounces you and only tears off 2k morale. You are an upstanding inspiration to all guardians! Stay awesome!
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    /clap Craigus for sprinting to your npcs when one warg pounces you and only tears off 2k morale. You are an upstanding inspiration to all guardians! Stay awesome!
    It was me. Accounts were hacked. Guardians were played. I will stay awesome, ty.
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Whens the last time you stuck out a 1 v 1 that you were losing Sersi? Just out of curiosity? Now I dislike Craigus but a warg that I always see running calling out a runner is just to much to pass up.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Whens the last time you stuck out a 1 v 1 that you were losing Sersi? Just out of curiosity? Now I dislike Craigus but a warg that I always see running calling out a runner is just to much to pass up.
    +rep (random words as to lengthen this reply)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000027d8f4/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

^that. The same thing happens when she groups too.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

You're funny, Speedy Boots. For making me laugh, maybe next time I see you running I'll take half a second to consider if I should expend the energy to chase you down.

You're funny, too, hunter-food. You still have no understanding of the warg class. We're squishy things, you see, and dropping out of a fight for a minute (and even breaking combat to restealth if one is lucky) helps with this thing I like to call "pissing off the healers". After all, dps and cc while dead is non-existent. But I shouldn't waste my words, your ability to grasp tactical moves seems low. Have a nice day! Try harder next time
    Last edited by xxforcardassia; Jan 23 2013 at 10:51 AM.

Every warg here sucks.
    Jag

You're funny, Speedy Boots. For making me laugh, maybe next time I see you running I'll take half a second to consider if I should expend the energy to chase you down.

You're funny, too, hunter-food. You still have no understanding of the warg class. We're squishy things, you see, and dropping out of a fight for a minute (and even breaking combat to restealth if one is lucky) helps with this thing I like to call "pissing off the healers". After all, dps and cc while dead is non-existent. But I shouldn't waste my words, your ability to grasp tactical moves seems low. Have a nice day! Try harder next time
    My favorite part is how you contribute basically nothing to the group by letting everyone else do the work. But that's just being 'tactical'. I think the only thing I'll ever do on my warg from now on is pounce, flip into flayer or disappear, and run straight to the back of the group because that's clearly the very best way to play one as exemplified by your clear mastery of the class.

Also, you wouldn't chase Derlan because you know you'd get owned and lose your 2k rating. Good tactics.
    Last edited by Kajil; Jan 23 2013 at 12:17 PM.
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Kajil View Post
    Waah, I can't kill you. Stop using your skills so I can ez mode.
    I fixed it for you

Oh and... What 2k rating? I must be blind and not see it.

Keep it up you Arkenstone drama queens you. Most entertaining.
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

There are two kinds of pvprs,

Pvprs who gain satisfaction from denying kills to other players
    Pvprs who gain satisfaction from from killing players

welcome to Lotro

[FYMF squad] Killabees

I enjoy how you wrote all of that yet never addressed his actual question.

Just sayin'

Also, great fights last night both freeps and creeps, I had a blast leading on both sides.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

I fixed it for you

Oh and... What 2k rating? I must be blind and not see it.
    BA's 'highest ratings' on the dashboard included you two nights in a row at 2k. Hovering around 2k isn't any different, considering it seems like all you do is sit around in a raid leeching points.

And for the record, sure I can't kill you, your only method of 'playing' is sitting in stealth or disappear/sprinting so far away you can't even be tracked again. I honestly don't think I've ever seen you get a kb on a freep while visible or near them, and know for a fact I've never seen you engage in a 1v1 with anyone. But however you want to play, talking trash to people who can kick your &&& and never seeing them face to face is obviously quite brave and tactful.

Let me break a couple things down for you so maybe you can comprehend:

1) I don't care about 1v1s, I generally don't engage in "proper" 1v1s and I have made this clear. I will respect 1v1s I see, but I don't care about them the way others on this server do. (Clearly you are still butthurt over the fact that you disrespected a 1v1 and not only got called for it, but ganked for your trouble).

2) Did you also note my infamy gain those couple days I had a 2k rating? It was low, why? Because I was playing my defiler. (Gods forbid I play one of my other creeps when they're close to rank and heaven forbid while I'm on my warg I do my job and scout for the group).

3) You really need to stop making things up when you have no idea what you're talking about. (It makes you look even more... special).

Lastly, you need to get over the fact that you're just upset you can't kill me because I -gasp- use my skills and -double gasp- get heals from my group from time to time. Maybe you'd see more of what goes on if you didn't spend most of your 'Moors time as splattered hunter bits

Once more... try harder next time!
    Last edited by xxforcardassia; Jan 23 2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: typo fix

Page 204 of 274 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 ... LastLast