We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 200 of 274 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsbf View Post
    i dont use store items and idc about getting killed. just nice to see an army of dogs ganking everyone
    wasnt at you, was at all the tools on creepside who spam these things so they never die. Extra frustrating because as an lm there isnt a thing to do about them, cant chase them down spamming wizards fire so then they basically get away. idc when they use it like a normal brand but its just lame.

Warg packs are what they are, if they enjoy playing a game where they wonder around ganking any soloer then good for them. just means when they are solo theyre trash.

/awaits response justifying why its fair to use mordiriths brand...
    Jag

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    wasnt at you, was at all the tools on creepside who spam these things so they never die. Extra frustrating because as an lm there isnt a thing to do about them, cant chase them down spamming wizards fire so then they basically get away. idc when they use it like a normal brand but its just lame.

Warg packs are what they are, if they enjoy playing a game where they wonder around ganking any soloer then good for them. just means when they are solo theyre trash.

all it comes down to in the end is it stops being fun so freeps leave.. less points for them. its just funny that they cant see that.

Yep, seems like every warg on the server has one lately, got jumped by 3 high rank wargs lately, yet some of them still feel the need to pop a brand, just to make sure I don't have any chance at all..
    Behaviour like this makes me want to start star-hugging to deny points to all those who deny me points like this. Seriously, whats so bad about dying if your rez circle is 20 feet away, people will start preferring PVE if this behaviour continues. The moors dont have any written rules but at least show some respect for your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsbf View Post
    its called kiteing.. you should try it some time.
    Ah man, now you're just fishing. You should seek help from the regular RK healers in the Moors on actual kiting. But running off so far as to leave your group to fend for themselves is not kiting

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    Yep, seems like every warg on the server has one lately, got jumped by 3 high rank wargs lately, yet some of them still feel the need to pop a brand, just to make sure I don't have any chance at all..
    Behaviour like this makes me want to start star-hugging to deny points to all those who deny me points like this. Seriously, whats so bad about dying if your rez circle is 20 feet away, people will start preferring PVE if this behaviour continues. The moors dont have any written rules but at least show some respect for your opponent.
    I respect ya, Burz, but the way you were dying yesterday on your burg seemed to have less to do with brands and more to do with an "off day" (for lack of a better term). For a while, more often than not, I think I was the one that caught you and I never once branded up to fight you. You got me once, and that was a great fight, almost got me another time if the other wargs hadn't spotted our fight and that was also fun. You win some, you lose some, that's how PvP goes.

I may occasionally envy those creeps that do have the Mord Brand, but honestly I'd never begrudge them the use of it. They have it, it's a tool in their arsenal, why not use it? Sure there are few tweaks regarding it that the devs probably need to make (like it being on a separate cd from the normal brand - honestly, Turbine, if you can swing that, why do all our good maps still share a cd?), and it can stink that freeps don't have an equivalent... but it is what it is. Creeps have more tools and opportunities this expansion than ever to finally be a bit more balanced to the freeps and all we ever see is fussing, whining, crying, complaining, and whatever else that This Thing or That Thing is "wrong" or "why do creeps get this and freeps don't?" etc. I'm not pointing fingers specifically at anyone, just the general vibe I've seen and gotten off people lately (be it in game or across the forums).
    Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel · Retired
    "I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."

Mordirith told them to do it.

[FYMF squad] Killabees

[QUOTE=xxforcardassia;6606569]Ah man, now you're just fishing. You should seek help from the regular RK healers in the Moors on actual kiting. But running off so far as to leave your group to fend for themselves is not kiting

yep i need everyone to tell me how to heal ofc im a fail.

maybe it has somthing to do with not everyone being in my group or to do with splitting up the creeps.. Or maybe it could be that im telling the group to folo me and the dont? yep i dont know what im doing.
    Last edited by yourmumsbf; Jan 06 2013 at 01:43 PM.

Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel · Retired
    "I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    lmfao

enough of the mordiriths brands already, if you really dont wanna die than dont go to the moors.
    ^that. The other day it was impossible to fight any solo creep, or even grouped ones without a 1 minute brand up. It just gets downright irritating. Not that creeps shouldn't have trouble soloing or anything since they're so underpowered.
    Last edited by Kajil; Jan 06 2013 at 06:05 PM.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

Mordys brand and the old creep pots that pump armor/resists/evade need to go bye bye and we would have a very balanced moors IMO. Both of these items are from a time long past when creeps couldnt stop crying about how underpowered they were.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Mordys brand and the old creep pots that pump armor/resists/evade need to go bye bye and we would have a very balanced moors IMO. Both of these items are from a time long past when creeps couldnt stop crying about how underpowered they were.

100% agreed. Turbine applied several 'band aid fixes' over the past 4-5 years in an effort to quell the masses without exerting much effort dev wise... they didnt work then, and they are op now that they've actually put time into buffing the creeps properly. I would add taking away 15-20% from the creeps to that list, Derlan, and then it would be very balanced.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

I'll 1v1 you Theiol. I havn't had many 1v1's since RoR.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000020bce7/signature.png]Brolluk[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Darooster220 View Post
    its a trap!

ill 1v1 ya too, love wl fights

Had a 1v1 going on with bigdaddy and it was goin for 5 minutes and both of us had full health still, did almost 70k worth of damage then 3 creeps showed up and ended it.

It would be great if they got rid of those delving pots, how does one simply resist an ent smashing them?
    And a lol out to the many creeps who fell off TR trying to get my floating LM, hopefully you all found it as funny as i did
    Last edited by colefire2; Jan 07 2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Jag

Not only was that funny, but sux'ed each time we found ya by the edge and what seemed a jump, but more like side stepping to the ledge. Fall=broken legs=death by DOH!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000207a82/signature.png]Anthraxious[/charsig] Reaver-Killanation r10, Black Arrow-Muzeygash-r10, Warleader-Grishski-r10, Defiler-Anthraxious-r12
    "People should not be unfamiliar with strategy, Those who understand it will survive, Those who do not understand it will perish"

ill 1v1 ya too, love wl fights
    Ya I'm up for it but the only question is where. And there's a lot of low rank blood thirsty wargs that will do anything for points out there...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000020bce7/signature.png]Brolluk[/charsig]

I've 1v1ed a couple WLs since RoR and you guys are harder to crack than guards now it seems. I'd probably have better luck on my guardian with tank gear on, lol. But I don't usually turn down 1v1s, it's fun, even if I know I have little chance of winning when WLs already give 2-3 freeps at a time trouble even solo.
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

Ya I think shield bash gives us the upper hand vs. Hunters but I wouldn't mind not using it to even things up.

Ive had fun out there the past few nights on my champ/LM. Find solo action around 12-3am and its decent. As for the mords brand..some warg jumped me last night with their brand going , I procceded to destroy them and they just ran anyways. The brand would bother me if someone like muzluks or killa got it, because as we all know reavers are &&&&&&&& OP atm. Any other class, I dont really care.

One thing ive been trying to get going on freep side is constant OOC chatter with information on whats going on...too often do people remain completly silent if they are fighting somewhere and refuse to talk in OOC for fear of "spys". Creep side is constant call outs, map ins, and wargs telling us where the freeps are heading. Freep side is slowly getting better with geared out freeps and more soloers.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    One thing ive been trying to get going on freep side is constant OOC chatter with information on whats going on...too often do people remain completly silent if they are fighting somewhere and refuse to talk in OOC for fear of "spys". Creep side is constant call outs, map ins, and wargs telling us where the freeps are heading. Freep side is slowly getting better with geared out freeps and more soloers.
    That's something I can agree with too, but for some reason the only thing people like to advertise is 'OH HEY GUYZ WERE TAKIN THE RELIC LOL' (for example). And then of course creeps show up. If we can keep chatter like that off OOC then things would be a lot better, like calling out the location of creeps, not the location of the freep groups. This is mostly from the new folks just getting acquainted with the moors though, so it can't really be blamed on them. Freep side definitely does need stronger communication between groups and even soloers.

Derlan.... Ya talk bout "dont run away and give me my pt's". Really like to know(not really), why ya felt the need to run away from me and 1 npc in groth? I chased your azz down to isen mines, and then Von was there(no I didnt say anything in tribe chat, he was just there), then we chased your azz all the way to the Isen tyrants..... Total loser move and trash talk. Your not as good as player as I tought. maybe next time, maybe not.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000207a82/signature.png]Anthraxious[/charsig] Reaver-Killanation r10, Black Arrow-Muzeygash-r10, Warleader-Grishski-r10, Defiler-Anthraxious-r12
    "People should not be unfamiliar with strategy, Those who understand it will survive, Those who do not understand it will perish"

hmm, suddenly I feel rather like a degenerate for my recent &&&& flinging spree... although at least I only use 3 dots in an ellipsis lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000021f21e/signature.png]Vyturack[/charsig]
    ''Scissors are OP, rock is fine.'' - Paper

Brolluk that was an awesome 1v1, here is how much damage it took lol, if ents hadn't critted it woulda been much much longer,thanks for the 1v1 it woulda been impossible for me to win without water lore i think.
    Brolluk (7m 51.4s);
    Jagstang - Dmg: 148.7K; DPS: 315.5;
    Quixoticelixer - Dmg: 4,323; DPS: 9.2;
    Lol at akart, Daec we both know you woulda won anyways so GG...
    Jag

Good spar while it lasted Brolluk. Unfortunately we didn't get to see it through, but I didn't have many buttons left to throw. I need to brush up on my technique. I'd be glad to spar again sometime, where I'm less likely to be hit with stray arrows :P

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post

I only talk in group, not because of spies, but because I still cross my fingers for a 1v1. I wouldn't be suprised if that is the reason lots of others don't "call out" creeps. When I am doing my map quest on the creep, I laugh about the call outs and only imagine at every call out even if its just 2 freeps 10-12 creeps probably map. Speaking freep stand point, I'm sure that when I'm in Grothum it's not "[OOC] XXX: I need 20 creeps, Phoebus is in Grothum." But that is what happens.

Page 200 of 274 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 210 250 ... LastLast