We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 199 of 274 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #4951
    I'd like to welcome all the new faces that I've been seeing lately to the ettenmoors! Some are old players who have come back for RoR and some are completely new.

    Some people to welcome back
    - Gilgaresh - He's mean, he's green he's a "ill blow your face up if you look at me wrong" machine!
    - Phoebus - Oh lord not the warden, anything but the warden!
    - Bratish - She heals all, beware of her slimes!
    - Fleshrip - Good ole krush came back from the good ole days!

    Some new people (who may not new but are new to me)
    - Bashurskull - New warleader on the playing field whose got some serious support skills
    - Zagbug - Really good player with many alts who listens well and is good asset to a raid
    - Pustule - I know you've been around before RoR and I don't know who you are but you've got some good healing skills!

    Freeps are noobs!

    The end.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

  2. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    I'd like to welcome all the new faces that I've been seeing lately to the ettenmoors! Some are old players who have come back for RoR and some are completely new.

    Some people to welcome back
    - Gilgaresh - He's mean, he's green he's a "ill blow your face up if you look at me wrong" machine!
    - Phoebus - Oh lord not the warden, anything but the warden!
    - Bratish - She heals all, beware of her slimes!
    - Fleshrip - Good ole krush came back from the good ole days!

    Some new people (who may not new but are new to me)
    - Bashurskull - New warleader on the playing field whose got some serious support skills
    - Zagbug - Really good player with many alts who listens well and is good asset to a raid
    - Pustule - I know you've been around before RoR and I don't know who you are but you've got some good healing skills!

    Freeps are noobs!

    The end.
    you're a noob!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  3. #4953
    I see Rohan still stalks the forums
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000083fbc/01007/signature.png]Tyronetheone[/charsig]

    'Chosen to Serve, Inspired to Lead'

  4. #4954
    Was some crazy fights out there tonight, I think between the freep groups and randoms we had over 35 freeps on track. It's great to see so many freeps back out there. It was also alot of fun fighting with you MB guys out there, I attribute half those kills from freeps dyeing of fright from seeing Ung's new skin .
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

  5. #4955
    Good battles the last couple of nights...hope everyone is having fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000fb8d8/signature.png]Webstalker[/charsig]

  6. #4956
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    387
    I like OP buffs.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

  7. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by andylarsen View Post
    Good battles the last couple of nights...hope everyone is having fun.
    Agreed, fun fights the last couple of nights.... thanks Web! I have to lobby the devs for some changes to renown/infamy buff mechanics, though. Just looked at the stats. 27 creeps last night scored more points than I've scored in Any day since I've been Moorsing O.o Oh well, still some fun fights!
    Last edited by Nouri; Dec 11 2012 at 10:09 AM.

    Casinoari - Rank 15 RK
    Malakorou - Rank 10 Defiler
    Casinari - Original Challenger of Saruman Minstrel

  8. #4958
    Found the action to generally be stale and frustrating yesterday (these constant GV fights remind me why i havent pvp'd much lately). Cheers to Nerrun, though, for being the only one to punish me for stealing sticks wish I could have put up a better fight for ya, but was out of tricks after getting beat up by trees, lol.
    Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel · Retired
    "I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."

  9. #4959
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    Agreed, fun fights the last couple of nights.... thanks Web! I have to lobby the devs for some changes to renown/infamy buff mechanics, though. Just looked at the stats. 27 creeps last night scored more points than I've scored in Any day since I've been Moorsing O.o Oh well, still some fun fights!
    I'm a bit confused about how glory point gain works now too, I get hardly anything for a solo kill, but nearly three times as much if I'm in a group. And rating mechanics are similarly confusing, started with about 1.3k my first time back at 85 and my first death was from multiple enemies and dropped me to about 800.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

  10. #4960
    Nice 2v3 in bear valley today two wardens v. High rank dog, High rank Spider and mid ranked healer. Was very interesting...

  11. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    Nice 2v3 in bear valley today two wardens v. High rank dog, High rank Spider and mid ranked healer. Was very interesting...
    Was a good fight, you wardens lasted so long you musta forgot the pesky rk that was there. We broke the cardinal rule of kill Puvii last, and lost because of it I think. I am really liking some of these fights that last a while...mashing entire sequences of keys and stuff. Til next time ./shakefist
    .
    F - Various Species of Food
    C - Ungolliar, Slippyclaw, Ummpo, Ironlung, Disquiet, Highwaystar

  12. #4962
    oh yea, nice fights tonite, the ta flip you free peoples persevered on was great fun, we just couldn't quite get enough of you dead before it flipped and you all recovered from the brink. Some other funness may have occured from time to time. Was sure nice to see you all broke through the kennel gate at gv and came out for a while. Fighting free range freeps, even if mostly healy rks, minis and cappies, is way more exciting than the pew pew campfest at the "new-ec-at-gv-omg" madness!
    Please, have some cookies. On me.
    .
    F - Various Species of Food
    C - Ungolliar, Slippyclaw, Ummpo, Ironlung, Disquiet, Highwaystar

  13. #4963
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    439
    Fights at Ost and under tr rez/Isen OP were pretty fun, seems like it lasted forever.

    [FYMF squad] Killabees

  14. #4964

    Smile

    Good fights tonight ladies n gents.. good to be back in the moors
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100002081e2/signature.png]Meatbagz[/charsig]

  15. #4965
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    155
    So when freeps are holed up in GV ungrouped and solo, the best option for creeps atm seems to be make a craid, take all 4 OPs, and continue to take them if freeps manage to sneak around and steal one. This promotes good action and generally makes both sides happy. I took good notes today like a good school boy.

    Also I want to give a special shout out to Muzluks. Always keeping it real man, I know you dying raged away so I could get my points quicker. The idea that you still think you don't give points when you DR is unfathomable and I know you would never do that, the honorable player that you are.


    Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

  16. #4966
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    ungrouped and solo
    Why? Are we supposed to feel bad for you?
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of Fernando the Benevolent and Chester the Sleepy Squirrel

  17. #4967
    Those were some fun late night fights tonight, I enjoyed them.
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

  18. #4968
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    202
    Some fun fights past few nights, thanks to everyone for staying on late.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000259748/signature.png]Huntemup[/charsig]

  19. #4969
    Champ force taunt = upset WL. Well played move in the delving. I had lots of fun last night.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000020bce7/signature.png]Brolluk[/charsig]

  20. #4970
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    142
    very nice dog raid way to go!

  21. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsbf View Post
    very nice dog raid way to go!
    Lol. There wasn't a warg raid, but maybe if you didn't run the second more than 2 creeps showed up your group would have done better
    Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel · Retired
    "I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."

  22. #4972
    enough of the mordiriths brands already, if you really dont wanna die than dont go to the moors.
    Jag

  23. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPhish View Post
    Some fun fights past few nights, thanks to everyone for staying on late.
    Quit healing so much when I'm trying to teach the noob's something
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000fb8d8/signature.png]Webstalker[/charsig]

  24. #4974
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    enough of the mordiriths brands already, if you really dont wanna die than dont go to the moors.
    i dont use store items and idc about getting killed. just nice to see an army of dogs ganking everyone

  25. #4975
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    Lol. There wasn't a warg raid, but maybe if you didn't run the second more than 2 creeps showed up your group would have done better
    its called kiteing.. you should try it some time.

 

 
Page 199 of 274 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 209 249 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload