We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 195 of 274 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Creeps are horrible !!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000083fbc/01007/signature.png]Tyronetheone[/charsig]

'Chosen to Serve, Inspired to Lead'

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Gellour roasting on an open fire....
    Yeah, I though that was pretty funny too when it happened. I didn't plan it, that's just where I happened to be standing when I decided I better play dead. I didn't think to capture the moment permanently, though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082050000000024c4/01003/signature.png]Nelbon[/charsig]

Hello Arkenstone! It's been awhile, but I'm back! And just in time, as I type this RoR is about to come online! With the minimum level of the Ettenmoors being increased to 80 I won't see you guys out there for awhile longer, but I'll be freep side on my champion leveling once I get the hang of new Reaver changes. So...

ARE YOU READY TO RIDE???
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Did someone mention free points??
    Omg Bloodloaf I almost died laughing...I hope you don't mind, but I saved that picture. Possibly to use at a future date.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

Awesome pic Blood, is that you? That pic is a perfect representation of how creeps play. Muahahaha
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

When are these servers supposed to be live...I want to kill some hobbitses already

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Wow Chuck, just wow..........I don't even have the words anymore your so lost out here its almost tragic.

I think you know exactly what I was saying Daec so im not gonna bother with a reply we both know how much warg packs ruin the fights I said everything I wanted to in an earlier post.
    Clearly the definition of rank farming you moors regulars communicated to me a few months ago, repeatedly killing the same greenie, does not apply to those of you that take PvP so serious that your existence is both defined by and dependent upon that zone.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankj45 View Post
    Afk out in the moors.....Ya your going to die. And no offense chuck but I don't think it would matter if you were actually there to defend yourself, afterall free points are free points.

Funny the most wah wah I've seen in ooc only happens when you are on creepside......if I am bored enough I'll take you off ignore to feed your trolling it does bring a good laugh.

Speaking of cherry.....nvm let's not
    Oh yeah we don't want to go down the road of creeps being "legit" when they bug out Goldy's bears by going into the cave *cough BH and friends *cough. It would also require you creeps to recognize that using freavers to scout for freeps *looks at bag* is poor form. Having these discussions [and others] would require the capacity and self-awareness to recognize you're all partially culpable (that means deserving blame you silly people) for problems out in the PvP zone.

Shout out to all the creeps, especially a certain spider, that rage at freeps that store brand as they madly click their creep store brands......

I would thank you for your time out there but that is a form of praise, courtesy, and respect that none of you deserve.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

I'd say something...but this is already such a joke that I honestly can't think of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    I'd say something...but this is already such a joke that I honestly can't think of anything.

Oh man you clearly you have a productive day planned out: 1. troll the PvP forums 2. watch Judge Judy 3. ask mom for more hot pockets 4. rinse and repeat until RoR installs. The tears of frustration and rage pouring into the Internet from you creeps taste so sweet. Keep going I'll check back tonight for more "food".

Quote Originally Posted by voalkrynn2 View Post
    Oh man you clearly you have a productive day planned out: 1. troll the PvP forums 2. watch Judge Judy 3. ask mom for more hot pockets 4. rinse and repeat until RoR installs. The tears of frustration and rage pouring into the Internet from you creeps taste so sweet. Keep going I'll check back tonight for more "food".
    Hey...I asked mom for Lean Pockets. Trying to lose a few pounds.

Refer here for chuck's extensive knowledge of the moors...

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...d-some-changes
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post

Chuck's extensive knowledge of the moors: Wrong.

I'm going to step in here and say that most of those comments are no longer relevant with today's obvious update.

As for march there will be imbalance with march come rohan.. my thread relating to march on the beta forums became a hot topic of concern with the majority of creeps agreeing that the nerf of ability to mount in areas of the moors now will lead to imbalance as creeps are still fully capable to use march in these areas whilst freeps must be on foot.

But that being said these backdoor's on keeps are ridiculous and just a cowards exit to drop combat on demand, you will see... you will all see... they are essentially a 3rd lifeline for the warg and are most useful for the defenders.

Drop this silly outdated debate whilst its ahead because things are obviously changing today and we could use a break from the arguments

P.S Welcome to Rohan! The Riders of Rohan expansion is now live on all worlds! Enjoy the game!
    #1 Power Stacker Of Arkenstone!
    We are the Gods NOW!
    Legona.

[QUOTE=voalkrynn2;6465573]

....Shout out to all the creeps, especially a certain spider, that rage at freeps that store brand as they madly click their creep store brands......

QUOTE]

Clarification, whether or not u are referring to me or not.

A store brand is a brand bought in the Turbine store.

A store [anything] is an [anything] bought in the Turbine store.

The combat brand that I madly click is the rarest of rare bound lootbox drops, that I earned through ridiculous amounts of time killing npcs to get lootboxes. On lootbox 15, I got the brand, spelling mistake and all. I consider it to be the best and luckiest random drop in the game, worth the many hundreds of hours I spent farming for it, and I'm gonna use it. And when I get to rank 15 in 5 years, I'm gonna use the rank 15 brand with it. And every other skill in my kit, as I see fit.

Note that the crumbling brands (store brands) are dropping down to a 10 sec immunity to cc with a shorter cd (2min iirc), whereas the brand I will continue to madly click will not be changed as far as I know, so 5 min cd with 1 min immunity, in combat, like the rank 15 brand. I loves you Modirith, whoever you are.

I also know of at least 5 other creeps on our server that have this drop, there are probably more that I dont know of.
    F - Various Species of Food
    C - Ungolliar, Slippyclaw, Ummpo, Ironlung, Disquiet, Highwaystar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan607 View Post
    I'm going to step in here and say that most of those comments are no longer relevant with today's obvious update.

As for march there will be imbalance with march come rohan.. my thread relating to march on the beta forums became a hot topic of concern with the majority of creeps agreeing that the nerf of ability to mount in areas of the moors now will lead to imbalance as creeps are still fully capable to use march in these areas whilst freeps must be on foot.

But that being said these backdoor's on keeps are ridiculous and just a cowards exit to drop combat on demand, you will see... you will all see... they are essentially a 3rd lifeline for the warg and are most useful for the defenders.

Drop this silly outdated debate whilst its ahead because things are obviously changing today and we could use a break from the arguments

P.S Welcome to Rohan! The Riders of Rohan expansion is now live on all worlds! Enjoy the game!
    Hmmm. THese "backdoors" are in the delving correct? if so, expect to see a few burgs down there lurking.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000172fee/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by angelinno View Post
    Hmmm. THese "backdoors" are in the delving correct? if so, expect to see a few burgs down there lurking.
    The backdoor's I am referring to are the doors behind keeps which take you up or downstairs at the click of a button and are one way for the attackers but two way for the defenders.

For example you are kiting 10 creeps around TA and make a dash for the 'backdoor' and successfully make it out of the keep at a click of a button, the creeps follow... you just turn around and click the door and you are back upstairs whilst the creeps are now stuck outside...

I personally see this as essentially an exploit to drop combat even though turbine wanted them this way.

You may argue that half of the creeps can wait upstairs and half outside the door... well in this scenario you can spam click the door unlimited times and take 0 damage whilst the npc's you trailed the opposing players through take care of those who stayed.

And my client hasn't updated yet waaaaa =(
    #1 Power Stacker Of Arkenstone!
    We are the Gods NOW!
    Legona.

Mordys brand is a joke and huge advantage that creepside does not need.

If 5 people you know of plus you have one, really how long will it be until a raid of creeps require this "rare" item.....

All brands need to be on the same cool down timer for this item to even be part of the moors experience in my opinion.

Chuck lol go rage at the trees in your neighbourhood or something its falling on deaf eyes here.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

If 5 people you know of plus you have one, really how long will it be until a raid of creeps require this "rare" item.....

All brands need to be on the same cool down timer for this item to even be part of the moors experience in my opinion.

Chuck lol go rage at the trees in your neighbourhood or something its falling on deaf eyes here.
    Ya spiders dont need the brand, give it to me now Ung, ill make better use of it! This damn thing is a pain in the &&& to get really.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/mUZJhh8.png[/img]
    [FYMF squad] Killabees

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post

Wow... I just can't get my head around this...

he must be trolling, there's no way that anyone could make such an absurd deduction, or keep insisting on something so ridiculous after being shown the gaping holes in his logic...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000021f21e/signature.png]Vyturack[/charsig]
    ''Scissors are OP, rock is fine.'' - Paper

The 'back door' to keeps (if they do institute it) has existed in games such as Warhammer and others for years. Obviously it benefits the team that is holding the keep.

Like it, cry about it, use it (we ALL will use it btw), however it at least is something that is provided to us so it's far and away better that there $@$#$@# bird by TR that is named after an old Dodger's pitcher!

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    it's far and away better that there $@$#$@# bird by TR that is named after an old Dodger's pitcher!
    He is named after a hero from the Mexican Revolution you heartless monster, show him the respect he earned with his blood!
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Derlan the brand is extremely rare..its not like alot of creeps are using it regularly. I know only a handful that have it atm. Also I think the new back doors are something that should have been implemented a long time ago, they benefit the side controlling the keep it makes perfect sense to me. ...and lastly..Legona if march bothers you that much just group with a hunter to get their find the path buff
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Der...I was simply commenting that I am not store branding, which was what Chuckorn seemed to be implying. I'm using a drop item that I earned. I am aware that it is a very useful clicky, thats why i worked so hard to get it. Its anything but a joke, and I encourage anyone to go out and kill a few hundred thousand mobs like I did to have a shot to earn one, if its even still in the loot table. Hey you might get it on your first day in the moors as a greenie if you're lucky. I should think tho, that if you have a problem with the drop existing, thats an argument to turbine for making it and not to me for using it in exactly the fashion that it was intended to be used.

Not unlike other skills that come and go that are OP that and all of the various oddities of imbalance or OP skills that have always been somewhat imbalancing in the moors. I recall Puvi had a good waaa waaa summary post in July iirc on things we can qq about. I still lol at that one. With regard to the brand tho, being that there are likely millions or maybe 10's of millions of mobs killed on ark by creeps since this item appeared in the lootbox loot table, that we have maybe sub-10 combat brands on our server makes it pretty rare, as Grush pointed out. I dont get what you mean by the "raid of creeps require this "rare" item" question. Require or not, its rarer than rare.

Anyway, not gonna get involved with a moors imbalance discussion what with everything changing today, and me trying to learn how to drive my garbage barge...errr...war horse.
    F - Various Species of Food
    C - Ungolliar, Slippyclaw, Ummpo, Ironlung, Disquiet, Highwaystar

I randomly got one of these on the BA while clearing npc's at TR last night. Simply put, I'll use it whenever I have the chance. One more skill in the toolkit. Sometimes the stars align and the Lords of LOTRO decide to throw you a bone...
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver
    [b][i]Brandy Freeps[/i][/b] : Shags-1 - R10 Hunter, Shagstar - R6 Failburg
    [b][i]Brandy Creeps[/i][/b] : Deeparted - R10 Dog, Skullcap - R10 Defiler

Page 195 of 274 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 205 245 ... LastLast