We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 193 of 274 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Most of the people that alot of this talk would help don't read the forums which I wish they would, but heres my 2 cents lol.

Honestly Daec I wish we did have more options for people that refuse to work with the team or just plain suck. However the reality of Ark atm is that we don't have options for people. I boot people that piss me off in raid or aren't doing what I expect of them but it just leaves a raid member short because there is rarely a replacement. (which isnt such a bad thing because the person was prolly being useless if I booted them)

Creepside Ark is very well coordinated even in PUGs and quite often alot more helpful then freepside with call outs and what not. Which I fail at myself calling out where the fight is. I honestly believe creepsides biggest advantage at the moment is the mass wargs scouting everything and the ability to map. I say that because it takes me bloody forever to move a raid across the map whether thats because of lag or what I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post

Honestly Daec I wish we did have more options for people that refuse to work with the team or just plain suck. However the reality of Ark atm is that we don't have options for people. I boot people that piss me off in raid or aren't doing what I expect of them but it just leaves a raid member short because there is rarely a replacement. (which isnt such a bad thing because the person was prolly being useless if I booted them)
    Most of the people who deserve to be booted would not be able to function without the raid, removing them from the raid puts them at a severe disadvantage. Maybe they'll get the hint when they stop getting raid invites or continually get booted.

Shout out to Corinthianz for keeping it real out in the Moors, wish more would follow your style.... would make for some epic fights.

Dang, the pay to run crowd was out in force tonight. I could have sworn I heard the "cha ching" all the way from here.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

I dont think raiding on freep side is an option there are so many freeps that wont folo lead or just dont understand how to play.

I find that duoing with a hunter and going heals on my rk and just charging into creeps getting 1 or 2 kills and dieing is the fastest way to rank on freepside atm it beats sitting in a keep or just standing around like most freeps do.. I want fair fun fights but tbh only way to get any good renown on freep side is to suicide zurg. Im not saying that to diss all the freeps but if you want good fights freeps need to folo lead(a good leader might help). creeps do a great job on leading grouping and thats why you guys run over people most of the time. wish freepside could do more of that.

I have tryed to lead a freep raid every now and again but by the time i kick all the people that dont want to work as a group its not a raid anymore.

anyway no one wants my 2 cents worth but you are going to get it anyway.
    Last edited by yourmumsbf; Oct 06 2012 at 06:54 AM.

You blow all your cash flow on transfer Akart?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    You blow all your cash flow on transfer Akart?
    It was either transfer back or buy RoR. I've made tougher decision's at Ben and Jerry's.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

The dime or 10 cents it costs for a store brand I am sure others have made tougher decision on where to spend there money to lol. I will be happy when they address this issue by decreasing the effectiveness of the brand.

Sad state of my enemies

As a defiler, I get very little points, mostly because I prefer solo over grouping (that is my problem, and I am not QQing). So when I can finally get a 1v1 going, I get excited, hoping that I'll earn some points and learn a little about the class that I'm sparring.

SO, when you dismount your horse by yourself, respond to my jumping (allows both players to recognize that this fight will be 1 vs 1), and prep for the fight.... PLEASEEEE do not run away to ec if you're losing. That is all.

Obviously I'll have people disagreeing, and others saying "Diz iz nawt BM!!!", but just some common curtesy is nice.

When I was soloing on my Defiler I started a list of all the freeps that ran from a 1 v 1 with that defiler. I got sick of writing down names after a few days. I feel your pain Mac as I have attempted the solo defiler route.

This is not BM. And soon, BM won't be BM. So find a place 1v1 crowd and make that place well known and we'll try to get the same courtesy BM was shown spread around on creepside. If not you're all fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    This is not BM. And soon, BM won't be BM. So find a place 1v1 crowd and make that place well known and we'll try to get the same courtesy BM was shown spread around on creepside. If not you're all fair game.

I am not complaining about interference, which you implied by saying "If not you're all fair game.", I am complaining about people who run from fights (in this case, a one on one)... this is relevant even to those who don't prefer to 1v1. Now, obviously there are circumstances where falling back is necessary, but in a fight where you are up against only 1 enemy, I hardly find running necessary.

And yes, with RoR I hope we can all compromise on a "new BM".

Quote Originally Posted by Machazzard View Post
    As a defiler, I get very little points, mostly because I prefer solo over grouping (that is my problem, and I am not QQing). So when I can finally get a 1v1 going, I get excited, hoping that I'll earn some points and learn a little about the class that I'm sparring.

SO, when you dismount your horse by yourself, respond to my jumping (allows both players to recognize that this fight will be 1 vs 1), and prep for the fight.... PLEASEEEE do not run away to ec if you're losing. That is all.

Obviously I'll have people disagreeing, and others saying "Diz iz nawt BM!!!", but just some common curtesy is nice.
    I think I'm probably one of the people who's given you a lot of points in the past from 1v1s, lol. I remember once you were with a reaver, Dukluz or something, and I kept coming back because I'd knock you both down real low but could never quite finish off either of you. The combination of slows, LOS around trees, and flies kept getting me killed.

But I know what you mean, I've tried to 1v1 plenty of times outside of BM and have pretty much given up on it. If there's someone else anywhere in the even distant vicinity who notices what's going on they won't even pause for a second when they see two people fighting most of the time. If I run up on two people fighting alone I usually won't attack because I automatically assume it's a 1v1 unless they call for help though.

Is BM going away with RoR? /weeps

Thanks very much for the spars, Machilles! /bow

Who would wanna honor 1v1s when they can get almost 40 points for jumping into 1v1s? Defilers are insanely OP so who would wanna stay and die to that?

sigh who would do 1v1s when you get more points by suicide zurging creep raids get about 5k renown by the time you find a 1v1 and then you might lose or someone will run away

Quote Originally Posted by Machazzard View Post
    I am not complaining about interference, which you implied by saying "If not you're all fair game.", I am complaining about people who run from fights (in this case, a one on one)... this is relevant even to those who don't prefer to 1v1. Now, obviously there are circumstances where falling back is necessary, but in a fight where you are up against only 1 enemy, I hardly find running necessary.

And yes, with RoR I hope we can all compromise on a "new BM".
    I am glad BM is gone. I don't consider 1v1s on BM, with the rules of letting people prepare and buff for fights, really tilts the balance. The open field fights are the ones I remember best. Being caught off guard and recovering to make a good fight makes a player better in the long run. Having skills on cooldown and pulling away a kill while barely surviving. The open field is where you make your mark and build reputation good or bad. Some will run in the open and a lot will get away that's just how it is and it won't ever change, hasn't for 5 years.

I'd really miss BM, though. If you want to practice and improve your skills versus certain other classes, it can be a great way to do so. As far as the pre-buffing, I don't do it unless I see the opponent do it, and I use no skills before a warg's first pounce because I don't think it's fair to take away a warg's typical surprise attack in sparring. Lastly. I've made some creep friends through spars up there.... it can be a nice way to get to know ppl on the other side.
    Last edited by Nouri; Oct 10 2012 at 07:18 AM.

BM spars have been one of my favorite things to do in the moors. Though I do agree with Killa that the open field ones make players better and can often tell more about people then prepared spars. It's all good though the moors is a changing and 1 v 1s just wont really be an option to people most of the time unless the whole zone decides they don't wanna change it by using OP buffs and what not.

Wow...moors is occassionally interesting and fun on some nights, but tonight is absolute dawg sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzibo View Post
    Wow...moors is occassionally interesting and fun on some nights, but tonight is absolute dawg sheet.
    15 on track at GV...how is it our problem you guys won't group up?

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    15 on track at GV...how is it our problem you guys won't group up?
    grouped or ungroup most freeps think 1 warg is bad but a raid of dogs... most of the freeps that (can) pvp left as soon as the dog raid shows up and the ones that sayed didnt have a chance grouped or not

lol too fun...COWARDS!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000192c2d/signature.png]Irishrat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by YahwehOrNoWay View Post
    lol too fun...COWARDS!

It might be fun to have an RK raid some night when it's Warg night creepside..... group up tight, sync up about 15 PIs, and watch every warg drop within the next 2 to 5 seconds afterwards. Any interest creepside in getting together for such an event? I'm sure Irish wants to be there
    Last edited by Nouri; Oct 12 2012 at 01:03 PM.

Lol dont be a fool Daec no body wants to fight that many dogs that just run when any oposition is offered to them. I'm sure it was fun and all but dont come on here and act like you guys were acctually looking for a decent fight with a 10-15 dog pack.

However I did find it amusing and challenging for a little while to roam around killing solos and greenies trying to avoid the pack.
    Last edited by Wilantuk; Oct 12 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Page 193 of 274 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 ... LastLast