We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 189 of 274 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Good to have one of my wingmen back. Shake the cobwebs off Ice Man we have work to do.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    Good to have one of my wingmen back. Shake the cobwebs off Ice Man we have work to do.
    You...........you are still dangerous. You can be my wing man anytime............. /maletestosteronelacedhugging

(was that our Tony Scott tribute?)

Grats Biggie on getting back to 100%! Good to hear you're well, although that's probably bad for my freeps.

PS: Dude, make sure your 1000th post is a good'un!
    Last edited by kermie-lee; Aug 22 2012 at 02:03 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000108297/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    R10 Waden Dirtdiver || R7 Hunter Eleon || R5 RK Hybridd || R4 Champ Ubermorgan

Just in time, Big, just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by kermie-lee View Post
    Grats Biggie on getting back to 100%! Good to hear you're well, although that's probably bad for my freeps.

PS: Dude, make sure your 1000th post is a good'un!
    psshh 1000 posts is child's play!

but I won't hit 8,000

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    You can be my wing man anytime.............
    Bulls**t, you can be mine.

RIDE INTO THE DANGER ZONE!

much love Tony
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Well gang, the time has come to head a different playground. I've had a blast the past 5 years playing in our little sandbox and getting to know many of you. I'm not rage quitting and deleting my characters but I likely won't be on except for an occasional BH night, probably a few times a year.

I was going to make a list of people I've especially enjoyed playing with and against, but I realized the list was going to be ridiculously long, and I'm lazy, so this is just a heartfelt goodbye to everyone. There are a lot of very classy people on this server, and the personalities of y'all are what made it fun for me all these years. I wish you the best in both the real world and the virtual world, even if you stay in lotro until the servers shut down. lol

If you are checking out the other playground and are up for grouping and killing stuff, send me a tell (see siggy).

Thanks for all the the tea parties, the bizarre convos in creep ooc, the great times, and the many, many laughs. I'm gonna miss yas.

Peace out, 'stoners! <3

-gassy

/polite blood hand

I'll miss you and Caz and Gor, Gassy. I'm just too busy to take on another game right now, so it may be a while before I check out "that other place." Have fun!
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Aww Gassy, say it ain't so! You'll certainly be missed, that's for darn sure. I wish you all the best in your next virtual adventure, and hope you'll pop in to say Hi now & again.

Good luck & take care, you gassy lady you!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000108297/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    R10 Waden Dirtdiver || R7 Hunter Eleon || R5 RK Hybridd || R4 Champ Ubermorgan

I wish you guys weren't leaving... I'll miss you, Gassy!!! /cry
    Let me know anytime you decide to visit Middle-Earth, and I'll flip creep side. Best of luck out there in RL and the virtual one!

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    There are real things to complain about people, like that invisible lip on TA west stairs.
    Hear that's getting fixed in RoR.

Quote Originally Posted by EnmityofTomatoes View Post
    Hear that's getting fixed in RoR.
    Little less than 2 months! /depressed sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    I'll miss you and Caz and Gor, Gassy. I'm just too busy to take on another game right now, so it may be a while before I check out "that other place." Have fun!

WTH
    Been a blast playing around with ya in the sandbox Clarrow I will keep a eye out for any 6 1/2 knee high leather zip up boots that may drop as loot and save them for ya in case I see you lurking around in BA stealth

Thanks for all the 1v1's by EC tonight, was great fun, even with Puvii who could only 1v1 every 15mins when his Never Surrender is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyturack View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1's by EC tonight, was great fun, even with Puvii who could only 1v1 every 15mins when his Never Surrender is up.
    Did he also kite you all the way to the rez?

hmm, you seem to be hinting but I can't figure out what... if you mean it was unsportsmanlike of me to kite puvii, you must not be aware of warden melee self-heals, that's about 2-3x more than my DPS

hmm, you seem to be hinting but I can't figure out what... if you mean it was unsportsmanlike of me to kite puvii, you must not be aware of warden melee self-heals, that's about 2-3x more than my DPS
    No, was hinting about you kiting back to the rez yesterday from norbogs. and yes, i am aware of wardens ability to heal...

oh that, well as I recall I had jumped off a cliff to avoid a fraid running me over, I guess you were following me I, I wouldn't know since u were stealthed, anyway by the time my broken legs debuff wore off I'd already lost half my health and I hadn't even dented you, so I slowed u and ran off.

It's not like I challenged you to a 1v1 or something, sry that you took it personally tho, if you want we can meet somewhere tomorow and I'll let you kill me to make it up.

Good stuff! They are skills and I will use them. I am against massive sparring when everyone wants points. I even left for lunch and came back. I did not feel like sparring so I will spar on my terms not other peoples terms....thanks and have a nice day.

oh that, well as I recall I had jumped off a cliff to avoid a fraid running me over, I guess you were following me I, I wouldn't know since u were stealthed, anyway by the time my broken legs debuff wore off I'd already lost half my health and I hadn't even dented you, so I slowed u and ran off.

It's not like I challenged you to a 1v1 or something, sry that you took it personally tho, if you want we can meet somewhere tomorow and I'll let you kill me to make it up.
    Just sayin, dont call out someone elses playstyle in 1v1s when I know from experience you're no better than someone healing(weve fought on BM and all you would do is 1v1 me when uruk heal was up, immediately a bugged fury pot than hit hinder while im mid jump)

I didnt take it personally but ill take you up on that offer anyways, well meet after school, you bring your friends and ill bring my friends at the playground.(i feel like ive said this before...)

Well that's hardly a fair comparison, uruk-heal is a 3min cd and only heals about 3.5k, Never Surrender is a 15min CD and when traited and combined with incoming healing rating heals about 80% of max health.

and I meant u could just kill me, didn't call you out or something

anyway I'm off to bed, happy hunting

Well that's hardly a fair comparison, uruk-heal is a 3min cd and only heals about 3.5k, Never Surrender is a 15min CD and when traited and combined with incoming healing rating heals about 80% of max health.

and I meant u could just kill me, didn't call you out or something

anyway I'm off to bed, happy hunting
    What i said about uruk heal was only part of it, the rest being you using a bugged pot and than hinder as im still jumping. Just saying dont call out someone elses playstyle when yours is even worse.

I'll bring my chair, and trigger finger, Just saying if it gets messy.
    Last edited by SinisterSledge; Aug 29 2012 at 03:34 AM.

Indeed, I usually beat wardens 1v1, except if they are half decent and pop Never Surrender, however it works both ways, a good warden should not lose vs any creep 1v1 (that is without NS), except maybe a defiler with flies.

That's not the point though, like I said I don't care that he used NS in a spar, what I found funny was that he wouldn't spar without it being up.

Actually after I beat you in that 1v1 if you noticed I emote slapped you like a hundred times to piss you off. I was not waiting on my cd's to spar you again. I had no intention of sparring you again. The fact that you keep posting stuff on the forums just feeds my ego. Since you are new to the moors, less then one year old, you should know that I am known to be the resident Ahole on freep/creepside. I played warden when it wasn't easy mode. I don't trait easymode but I will use skills that I have. I am pure dps melee/range traited. The fact is every time I play against you I never take it or you serious. I am out here to have fun and play a game that I like. Keep posting stuff about me....just makes me laugh.

P.S. I love me some Black Arrow chips for lunch. They taste similar to cow chips but are a little tougher to chew. Just throw some ketchup on them and go to town......enjoy!

If you say so

Personally I've never understood the 'I'm just posting to let you know I don't care what you say' posts, I find them a little contradictory, especially those long winded ones where ppl tell their life's story, but oh well.

Page 189 of 274 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 199 239 ... LastLast