We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 188 of 274 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by Kajil View Post
    Har harr. Leave your jabs in the game, so at least they're not cluttering space here.
    Was just joking bro.

I KEED! I KEED!
    I JOKE WITH YOU!
    Last edited by Ivaed; Aug 09 2012 at 04:04 PM.
    The Noldor of Arkenstone

Yep it is really lame what some of the creeps are doing now
    Jag

I think all you guys are over reacting about this multiboxing thing.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    I think all you guys are over reacting about this multiboxing thing.
    It gets pretty annoying/frustrating dealing with the multiboxer out here now with creeps helping him out. Turbine doesnt seem to care after seeing how they respond to the tickets about it which is just some copy and pasted message about how its fair game and not considered cheating to have 6 BAs spamming fire arrow. They wont do anything about the multi boxer but they will remove any posts regarding him, seems pretty stupid.
    Jag

~Cazper~

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    It gets pretty annoying/frustrating dealing with the multiboxer out here now with creeps helping him out. Turbine doesnt seem to care after seeing how they respond to the tickets about it which is just some copy and pasted message about how its fair game and not considered cheating to have 6 BAs spamming fire arrow. They wont do anything about the multi boxer but they will remove any posts regarding him, seems pretty stupid.
    How can you honestly blame others for his actions? If he shows up do you expect every other creep to clear out from the area? Do you expect them to stand off to the side while freeps kill the multiboxer then turn on the by-standers (as someone noted a few posts ago). Face it, both sides will take advantage of the situtation.
    Last edited by Daec; Aug 09 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

This is the approach I have taken with the "multi-boxer." When I see him on my freep I target him first. I kill him to deny him any further points. When I am creeping, and he shows up (uninvited) I pretty much just ignore him and continue killing freeps, but I certainly don't heal him or acknowledge his prescence in any way.

There is really no solution to it. I'm not going to let him ruin my infamy/renown gains, neither will I support him. I think he likes the extra attention people give him, so ignore him and just quit giving him any of the spot-light. Obviously no one thinks it takes any skill to use 6 toons with a botting program to get kills. It's not special and it doesn't take any extraordinary talent, so quit acting like it does. Kill him like the greeny herd he is and move on. It doesn't help matters to make him feel special by calling him out every other day on our forums.
    Last edited by Ivaed; Aug 09 2012 at 10:48 PM.
    The Noldor of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by ronald20736 View Post

I lol'd.

If things like multiboxing and exploiting (in pvmp) are ever mentioned at Turbine's staff meetings, I'd bet the collective response is something like this:

Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

I leeched that mulitboxer to death many times today. One time his corpses were lined up in a row and I jumped each one like I was competing for a gold medal. There is an idea for you Muz for this weekend....Hurdles
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Lol, very nice Art ^_^

Yesterday during the res massive res camping I enjoyed a very nice (albeit short) tea party with some charming dorf runekeepers while watching the multiboxer get slaughtered dozens of times. Wish I had a screenshot, it was quite amusing.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Sadly He/She is just out there to ruin both sides fights. Some creeps are to stupid to realise this and do support him but it is the truth. If the multiboxer isnt ganking solos with 1 shot wins he/she is leading the herd of BA's into freeps over and over just feeding them, therefore killing any decent action there could be.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

I finally got to see this guy fight yesterday and..... everyone is complaining about nothing. He's r4 and has little to no control of his squad. I saw him kill nothing and get killed by everything. There are real things to complain about people, like that invisible lip on TA west stairs.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    Lol, very nice Art ^_^

Yesterday during the res massive res camping I enjoyed a very nice (albeit short) tea party with some charming dorf runekeepers while watching the multiboxer get slaughtered dozens of times. Wish I had a screenshot, it was quite amusing.
    Gotta love when Turbine decides to delete my epic story. Oh well, I made a backup condensed version anyhow.

Muzluks saw the multiboxer out, switched to his burg. Odensaraven popped out and killed 1 of the multiboxer,and then hopped off a bridge and hipsed. Multiboxer followed, broke his legs. Muz popped out and killed two of them before he could react and then HIPSed, then he popped right back out, mezzed one, killed another. Oden showed back up and helped him finish the remaining BA's off. 2 burgs....DESTROYED this guy. It was hilarious. Lols were had by all. I had screenshots and very sarcastically was referring to the multiboxer as the hero and Muz and Oden as terrible dastardly oppressors...but apparently Turbine didn't like that. w/e turbine, you just don't like good stories I guess.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d77cc/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Artamael 75 Champion, Mithose 66 Burg
    Lukshap r8 Warg, Aznazgrimbatuluk r6 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Sadly He/She is just out there to ruin both sides fights. Some creeps are to stupid to realise this and do support him but it is the truth. If the multiboxer isnt ganking solos with 1 shot wins he/she is leading the herd of BA's into freeps over and over just feeding them, therefore killing any decent action there could be.
    It's the truth. Both freeps and creeps are guilty. Couple days ago I was roaming for 1v1s and only found a couple. Everyone else, both freep and creep flocked to the lugz rez fight with the multi boxer. Although he may not be worth much points, freeps fed off him for nearly an hour and a half; creeps sat there fighting and getting farmed with him. It was pathetic.

Some freep who logged over to troll the boxer blamed the creeps during his rants. True, it is partly their fault for supporting him, but the road goes both ways. That's where the ball of freeps remained for an hour and a half so yeah creeps went where the freeps were. The few times I got sent to the rez, there everyone was.

Creeps and freeps alike, just move around the map and get away from him. From the way this guy plays and the garbage he talks in ooc, he doesn't really care that he's ruining anything. And when the freeps sit there and farm him for an hour and a half as well as the creeps supporting him, he wins.
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Why does everyone think there is a bad side to everything? The multi boxer is not worth much so if they kept him rez for an hour or or so....thats a good thing. I tell the freeps to kill him on sight first of all creeps and jump on his corpses. Because he disrespects the game and the players on both sides who have played for years to get to where we are. All I ask is for the creeps not to heal him or bubble him.....well you can but you will get my attention first if you run with him.
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    I finally got to see this guy fight yesterday and..... everyone is complaining about nothing. He's r4 and has little to no control of his squad. I saw him kill nothing and get killed by everything. There are real things to complain about people, like that invisible lip on TA west stairs.
    I hate that thing
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

Some cool fights today, 1v1s at bm were fun. props to vyturack some pretty fun 1v1s and than some really really lame ones lol hope the olympics turned out well.

Side Note-Ript i was too lazy to log in creepside to respond to that tell, next time you cant hit me when im targeted try retargeting and thatll fix it, happens to everyone and it does suck
    Jag

It seems the previous thread about the defiler raid was deleted. I'd like to know why they keep mass purging threads.

Anyway, I'd like to try a defiler raid this weekend if there is enough interest, but I don't yet know what day or time (not Sunday evening is all I know). I have a guild gathering but don't know what day or time it is. When I find out I will suggest a non-conflicting time for a defiler raid. Of course people can go ahead and do one at any time, but somehow I don't see that happening.

If there isn't enough interest I'll disband it, assuming it even starts up in the first place.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    It seems the previous thread about the defiler raid was deleted. I'd like to know why they keep mass purging threads.

Anyway, I'd like to try a defiler raid this weekend if there is enough interest, but I don't yet know what day or time (not Sunday evening is all I know). I have a guild gathering but don't know what day or time it is. When I find out I will suggest a non-conflicting time for a defiler raid. Of course people can go ahead and do one at any time, but somehow I don't see that happening.

If there isn't enough interest I'll disband it, assuming it even starts up in the first place.
    I'm up for it. But last time i saw lotro statistics there were about 15 defilers on Arkenstone. 8 of them have good play-time and maybe 5 of them watching forum for example.[now site is down so can't refresh info] Maybe we need to hire secretary )) she will personaly contact every defiler while online..

anyway i like idea

Why does the secretary need to be a SHE ?????

Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Why does the secretary need to be a SHE ?????

i know you will ask..))
    just because i prefer to deal with ladies if it possible. results much better with them.
    ladies gets heals x 2

Guild thing is delayed for now. So how about having (or trying to have) the defiler raid on Saturday? No can do Sunday. Not sure bout Friday. This will give me time to try to gather people Saturday. 9pm eastern / 6 pm pacific / 1 am GMT. Not doing any more conversions!

Well, actually, in case an Aussies want to attend because I'm partial to those accents:
    Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 11:00:00 AM EST UTC+10 hours

or Brits:
    London (United Kingdom - England) Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 2:00:00 AM BST UTC+1 hour

or Kiwis:
    Auckland (New Zealand) Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 1:00:00 PM NZST UTC+12 hours

Everyone else can do their own lookups.

I'll disband if not enough interest within 20 mins or so after start. Any rank welcome. Just don't run off to do your pve &&&&. I hate that.
    Last edited by elderlygamer; Aug 17 2012 at 12:30 AM.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Just don't run off to do your pve &&&&. I hate that.
    Does this mean all sticks have to be left on the ground? D:
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Not sure of the Freep tactics this Sunday morning/afternoon. It was boring.

[FYMF squad] Killabees

WHOO HOO!!! Back to having 2 paws stoners! Now I can play like &&&& at 100%! SCHWEEET!

I dunno, I was getting use to playing one-handed with that 18 button gremlin looking gamepad thingy. Have to put that investment to use now however since it's on the desk........

Anywho. Ty for the tells and messages all, proving once again (even though I can only imagine the responses here) it certainly isn't the breathtaking/incredible/unpredictable 'Moors map that keep me playing this game year after year - it's the community.

For now though, BACK TO 2 HANDS! Now perhaps I won't lose QUITE as badly! Ha........ enjoy ppls.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Page 188 of 274 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 198 238 ... LastLast