We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 182 of 274 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Lately its been Lame out there..........I must be logging in at the wrong times.
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    In respone to the topic of burgs on this server..Quick and Flaky were always the best. But as for this day and age..Rastlan is the only one left id consider even remotely close. A.k.a you have never beaten me once shadowrun
    Thanks for the probs man. As far as reavers go you have always been top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Seriously Rastlan? Ive yet to see that guy fight with out a store brand up since he returned. I honestly hope Ark pvmp doesnt come to us calling players good because they buy wins.
    Really Auzue? I thought better of you. I'm leaving this server in 2 days or less. Anytime you'd like to go before then just let me know. Keep in mind I never call ppl out but the last creep that called me out was Flaky on his reaver and it was a good fight but I showed him whats up. You want to be a part of that? You wont hear the end of it should you lose since by calling me out I'm already the underdog. I'll gladly take you on your warg anytime you'd like before the transfer goes through..... Seriously I thought you better than that. Bad mouthing ppl who had alot of respect for you?? Now I realize you are just your tipical creep and your freep claim has been tainted.
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Thanks for the probs man. As far as reavers go you have always been top notch.

Really Auzue? I thought better of you. I'm leaving this server in 2 days or less. Anytime you'd like to go before then just let me know. Keep in mind I never call ppl out but the last creep that called me out was Flaky on his reaver and it was a good fight but I showed him whats up. You want to be a part of that? You wont hear the end of it should you lose since by calling me out I'm already the underdog. I'll gladly take you on your warg anytime you'd like before the transfer goes through..... Seriously I thought you better than that. Bad mouthing ppl who had alot of respect for you?? Now I realize you are just your tipical creep and your freep claim has been tainted.

where you going?
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

How is me saying the truth anything but the truth? You pop store brands like candy dude. Im not saying you arent good I am saying you are buying wins atm. You beat my warg the other day with out a store brand I havent a doubt you could again. However dont get pissy because you chose to buy advantages that some see as lame, thats just my opinion on it im sure others see it differently.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    where you going?
    Another round of freeps leaving the server ...........
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

yeh the pvp has stoped.... im sick of having to stand at the door of ta for 4 hours being the only one there wile their are 8 creeps inside waiting for me to push the keep... well done creep noobs im thinking about moving to brandy

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsbf View Post
    yeh the pvp has stoped.... im sick of having to stand at the door of ta for 4 hours being the only one there wile their are 8 creeps inside waiting for me to push the keep... well done creep noobs im thinking about moving to brandy
    .....Yeah, that's funny. You sitting there with a bunch of other healers camping ungrouped greenies = ALL CREEPS NOOB ARKENSTONE IS DEAD!
    Last edited by Fafoo; Jul 15 2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    How is me saying the truth anything but the truth? You pop store brands like candy dude. Im not saying you arent good I am saying you are buying wins atm. You beat my warg the other day with out a store brand I havent a doubt you could again. However dont get pissy because you chose to buy advantages that some see as lame, thats just my opinion on it im sure others see it differently.
    You could only say I'm "buying wins" if it were true that the brands are the only reason I am Killing the ppl I do and that I would without a doubt lose without them. I dont think this is the case. I've been gone for 8 months and had alot of TP built up. I should be able to spend it on what I want without having to worry about being called out by the likes of you creep. My burg is moving to Brandy Daec.
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

store brands are pay-to-win no matter how you try to justify it, but so many use them that i don't see a point in calling people out about it. hate the game not the player.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d123b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    The [url="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"]Noldor[/url] of Arkenstone

People whining about people paying to win in a pay to win game is funny.
    Last edited by crowthorne; Jul 15 2012 at 02:08 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    People whining about people paying to win in a pay to win game is funny.
    Some people find it unfair, and I'm one of them. If people want to be vocal about something they see as an injustice, who are you to criticize them for voicing their opinion?
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    Some people find it unfair, and I'm one of them. If people want to be vocal about something they see as an injustice, who are you to criticize them for voicing their opinion?
    Who is criticizing? I said its funny. Please continue to whine that way I get to giggle more.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

LOL at Rohan, dude we can see your charecter sheet we know what you are doing to win fights and it is far worse then paying to win......but please carry on judging others on this server since you obviously havent any class or respect for your own toons or self.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

wow..

.....Yeah, that's funny. You sitting there with a bunch of other healers camping ungrouped greenies = ALL CREEPS NOOB ARKENSTONE IS DEAD!
    Last I checked, Mums doesn't need anyone to heal him except himself.. it's pretty funny, tbh
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoh View Post
    wow..

LOL. I've seen some high crit ratings, but never that high, or that high on finesse.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

I would just like to make a shout out to everyone's favorite dude who was out in the moors last night and probably gave all the creeps heart-attacks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Souku View Post
    hate the game not the player.
    This ^

Clearly the game is now designed for pvmp players to get into a buying war. My beef is with Turbine. I personally won't support that model with my money, but I will use my free monthly TP to try to improve my toon. P2W is designed into this game now and there is no escaping the results.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000a6883/signature.png]Rognakh[/charsig]

well thanks i guess for calling me a bunch of healers.. nice to know i get the job done....... and if ur calling 3 rank 9+ greenies then ur saying that ur a greenie at any rank?

cool soty bro

well thanks i guess for calling me a bunch of healers.. nice to know i get the job done....... and if ur calling 3 rank 9+ greenies then ur saying that ur a greenie at any rank?

cool soty bro
    Oh please, don't be so full of yourself. If it really was JUST you sitting outside TA while any amount of ranked creeps were "keep hugging" it's probably because they didn't want to bother fighting a runekeeper spamming self heals while he runs playing the trololol song.

Oh please, don't be so full of yourself. If it really was JUST you sitting outside TA while any amount of ranked creeps were "keep hugging" it's probably because they didn't want to bother fighting a runekeeper spamming self heals while he runs playing the trololol song.
    someone seems mad... why would i stand waiting for 8 creeps to come out if i was not gona try kill 1 of them? are you stupid. rk's cant heal and dps at the same time
    Last edited by yourmumsbf; Jul 16 2012 at 10:30 PM.

someone seems mad... why would i stand waiting for 8 creeps to come out if i was not gona try kill 1 of them? are you stupid. rk's cant heal and dps at the same time
    If you were dps traited I highly doubt even one ranked creep would hug TA for you..../freepgogglesftw
    Oh, and when I said 3 healers I was referring to a specific event that seemed to happen roughly around the time that you posted. You another RK and Minstrel farming bunch of greenies with a rock saying something about how noob they are. Good on ya.
    Last edited by Fafoo; Jul 16 2012 at 10:40 PM.

If you were dps traited I highly doubt even one ranked creep would hug TA for you..../freepgogglesftw
    Oh, and when I said 3 healers I was referring to a specific event that seemed to happen roughly around the time that you posted. You another RK and Minstrel farming bunch of greenies with a rock saying something about how noob they are. Good on ya.
    kinda funny how the time of my post comes in.... when i could of been talking about somthing that happend last well for all that anyone cares.... and fyi i dont htink many rank creeps would even try to 1v1 me.... im only an rk im not hard to kill but they all seem to hide in their keeps and not even try for an easy kill

kinda funny how the time of my post comes in.... when i could of been talking about somthing that happend last well for all that anyone cares.... and fyi i dont htink many rank creeps would even try to 1v1 me.... im only an rk im not hard to kill but they all seem to hide in their keeps and not even try for an easy kill
    Alright, if you honestly believe that all I can say is.... have fun with your new server!
    Last edited by Fafoo; Jul 17 2012 at 01:22 AM.

Page 182 of 274 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 192 232 ... LastLast