We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 180 of 274 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 190 230 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by Axeborn View Post
    Here we go again....the freeps won't leave TA!!
    What did you and you buddies do 2days ago at TA? Thats right never left. You yourself, Daec, would run out get a bubble and run back. That went on for about 2 hours. "but Axe, they had greater numbers than us" ummm no we didn't.

It's funny that you and Bag replied. I'm starting to think its your kind of &&&&&& star hugging play style that's the problem with our server. Grow a set, go somewhere with out the bubble brigade. What's the worse thing that can happen, you die?

While we on the subject of &&&&&& playstyle. Dude, Sineater, really? It was just me and you all alone in Isen. No NPCs on either of us. No other creeps or freeps to butt in. The fight starts, you fight back for about a min then turn and run to the tyrant and map. Come on man really? It's just a death. Besides I'm a &&&&&& player after all. Just read all the replys to this post stating it this time I did call him out Cele, flame on.

<insert witty Daec comeback here>
    You realize your a walking contradiction right? You call daec and baglun star huggers yet you do the same kind of stuff. I won't go to into detail about how I feel about your play style considering I did that several several weeks ago. Glad to know its still on your mind though! You also claim you don't raid, but its not soloing when you stand right next to the raid and leech points from them which is where I've seen you most lately, which is a great way to protect your stars.

Also from my own observations about when creeps cry about pve'ing; I only really don't like it when there is a group of creeps out and the freeps run from them or try to ninja stuff without fights. Or if there is a good fight but one side gets has another raid that goes around and flips all the keeps killing the action.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000188771/signature.png]Rakugar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by t-town-colt View Post
    You realize your a walking contradiction right? You call daec and baglun star huggers yet you do the same kind of stuff. I won't go to into detail about how I feel about your play style considering I did that several several weeks ago. Glad to know its still on your mind though! You also claim you don't raid, but its not soloing when you stand right next to the raid and leech points from them which is where I've seen you most lately, which is a great way to protect your stars.

Also from my own observations about when creeps cry about pve'ing; I only really don't like it when there is a group of creeps out and the freeps run from them or try to ninja stuff without fights. Or if there is a good fight but one side gets has another raid that goes around and flips all the keeps killing the action.
    Your calling me a star hugger? My rating is &&&&. What the hell am I hugging?

As far as the leaching goes. Im hardly ever in the raid fights. I goto the area and look for people that wander a bit to far though. I can honestly say that I have never leached from a raid. If by leaching you mean I run in and hit multiple target with my crazy burg aoes. Nope, don't do that. I have no heals man. I would melt if I tried.

Your calling me a star hugger? My rating is &&&&. What the hell am I hugging?

As far as the leaching goes. Im hardly ever in the raid fights. I goto the area and look for people that wander a bit to far though. I can honestly say that I have never leached from a raid. If by leaching you mean I run in and hit multiple target with my crazy burg aoes. Nope, don't do that. I have no heals man. I would melt if I tried.
    Delusional comes to mind. I've watched you pop out of stealth and attack and hit creeps running from the freep raid or attacking the weaker creep who just got out of range and then hipsing and running away, basically taking the ones the raids drive off but can't finish. You leech. Its that simple. No you don't have a fantastic rating but just by watching you play its pretty easy to see you protect your stars. The difference between you and daec is that I've never seen daec say he doesn't protect his stars. He freely admits he does.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000188771/signature.png]Rakugar[/charsig]

Delusional comes to mind. I've watched you pop out of stealth and attack and hit creeps running from the freep raid or attacking the weaker creep who just got out of range and then hipsing and running away, basically taking the ones the raids drive off but can't finish. You leech. Its that simple. No you don't have a fantastic rating but just by watching you play its pretty easy to see you protect your stars. The difference between you and daec is that I've never seen daec say he doesn't protect his stars. He freely admits he does.
    Like I said ill attack anything that get to far from the creep raid. Full health or not. If that defined as leeching guess I'm guilty.

Dude really? I protect my low rating? What the hell would I have to gain by protecting 2 whole stars? Please explain how I benifit from holding on to 2 stars. I would love to hear it

Like I said ill attack anything that get to far from the creep raid. Full health or not. If that defined as leeching guess I'm guilty.

Dude really? I protect my low rating? What the hell would I have to gain by protecting 2 whole stars? Please explain how I benifit from holding on to 2 stars. I would love to hear it
    Running from creeps when if you stayed and fought you could get a kill, leeching from raids, I've already talked about how you spend an inordinate amount of time in greenie areas, to name a couple.

Running from creeps when if you stayed and fought you could get a kill, leeching from raids, I've already talked about how you spend an inordinate amount of time in greenie areas, to name a couple.
    Hell yes I'm gonna try and get away from the creep raid. Last night the raid cought me numerous times. Each time I died in under 5 seconds. Like I have told you before I'm doing this solo, no heals or bubbles from a raid. Even your boy Luth(who you think walks on water) would not be able to grab a kill vs that.

You caught me about the greenie areas. I sit there all night. Wait, I thought I leech for points. Oh the raids are in the greenie areas.

Hell yes I'm gonna try and get away from the creep raid. Last night the raid cought me numerous times. Each time I died in under 5 seconds. Like I have told you before I'm doing this solo, no heals or bubbles from a raid. Even your boy Luth(who you think walks on water) would not be able to grab a kill vs that.

You caught me about the greenie areas. I sit there all night. Wait, I thought I leech for points. Oh the raids are in the greenie areas.
    Ya your nuts bro. When I said creeps I mean the occasional small group of 3-4 that jumps you and you hips not a raid. Luth is a burg who i've seen kill three ranked wargs in a 3v1, and fights back against a small group of creeps 3-4 and come away with a kill. I also didnt say you spet all night in greenie areas. I said you spend and inordinately large amount of time there. You have plenty of time to do you leeching.

I hit post before I added this part Cele.

How do you think a burg should be played in the moors? According to you I'm doing it wrong. I would really like an answer for you or anyone else for that matter.

So far I the things I'm doing wrong are.....
    Killing greenies.
    Killing someone on the edge of a raid an trying to get away.
    Running from warg packs.
    Going solo

Anything else?

Ya your nuts bro. When I said creeps I mean the occasional small group of 3-4 that jumps you and you hips not a raid. Luth is a burg who i've seen kill three ranked wargs in a 3v1, and fights back against a small group of creeps 3-4 and come away with a kill. I also didnt say you spet all night in greenie areas. I said you spend and inordinately large amount of time there. You have plenty of time to do you leeching.
    Just because he hips from a 3v1 doesn't make him a star hugger. 3v1s with wargs werent hard before KO got nerfed, I remember silencced sitting there with KO up not even attacking and wargs kept hitting him until they got to 2k and a group showed up.
    Jag

Are you effing kidding me? Hardia killed 3 ranked wargs? Hardia? I'm throwing the BS flag. What &&&&&& ranked wargs were they? Any of you ranked wargs out there think that's possible? Nowadays a good ranked warg can give a burg a run for his money in a 1 on 1.

Anybody who is in the Immortals tribe has to be trolling.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Blah, fighting last night was awesome. Freeps had some spine, Creeps had some spine, had some amazing action away from keeps. My small group got rolled a few times =)

Good on you Arkenstone.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Please explain how I benifit from holding on to 2 stars. I would love to hear it
    Well I am just going off of odd bits of information I have picked up from OOC but the way I kinda understand it to work is when you have a daddy star and a mommy star who love each other they place a order on the store and some big bird will grab a baby star from a cabbage patch and drop it off C.O.D in the quest room of ta so then you have 3 stars so I guess if you want more stars then you have to hang on to the first 2 so the bird will bring them to you. Then you have to keep the 3rd star healthy so the big bird will bring you a fourth one and so on and so forth so I guess the only benifit to holding on to two stars is to get 3 stars and there is really no point in that. I am not 100% sure this is how it works I may be getting it confused with were babies come from

On a side note anyone else tired of this freaking heat ?
    ~Cazper~

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Anybody who is in the Immortals tribe has to be trolling.
    Yeah, if only we could all transfer servers, but still have to come on the boards for our old server to still provide exceptional insight.......... if only...........

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Hardia killing three wargs in one fight? Man, wish I could witness that...all I ever see is his (her) cute little booty as it wiggles while he runs away from me ='(

Axetoe do your thing! I don't care where you are I love running into you out there. I pick on hunters (the equivalent of farming greenies, some would say) so I guess were cut from the same cloth.
    Aartemys (formerly YoulookYummy) of BrandyZerg, OogityBoogity (the most under-rated Defiler on Ark), Runswithscissors (a very confused Reaver), et al.

Axe, I think you know how much I love you in a strictly platonic way, the way a starving, malnourished orc might love a rotund and juicy hobbit. But I have to tell you that it was not a one-sided roflstomp last night. The fights were surprisingly good in that both sides died and both sides wiped multiple times, at least while I was on, and that was for about 2 hours.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

coolest fight tonite was that 4v8 by xroads, although we only got 1 kill we held up pretty good for randoms versus that group of 3, yummy and that pack.
    Again good 1v1s muz, although i usually only win when i have KO and hips up. good to see you dont get upset and throw a fit like a certain elitist out there. Massive lol at that warg pack too, please all 3 of you keep hitting me while i hit ko and heal just to make my job easier.
    Jag

Knives out is OP I think it needs a nerf! :P
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Yeah, if only we could all transfer servers, but still have to come on the boards for our old server to still provide exceptional insight.......... if only...........
    I could not have said it better myself. +rep

You are all cordially invited to the worlds largest Ettenmoors battle, which will take place July 17th on the server Belegaer.
    Meet-up is at 7:30 pm (Central European time) in Gramsfoot. The monster tribe “die Boehsen Orkze” is looking forward to a large number of participants.
    In case of questions, please visit the Orkze forum: http://boehseorkze.forumprofi.de/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Bid10 View Post
    You are all cordially invited to the worlds largest Ettenmoors battle, which will take place July 17th on the server Belegaer.
    Meet-up is at 7:30 pm (Central European time) in Gramsfoot. The monster tribe “die Boehsen Orkze” is looking forward to a large number of participants.
    In case of questions, please visit the Orkze forum: http://boehseorkze.forumprofi.de/index.php

I am just throwing it out there but I believe this might crash their server...or atleast make it where nobody can move at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bid10 View Post

I've never been cordially invited to anything...will there be finger sandwiches and tea?
    Also, is the meet-up in Gramsfoot for freeps too? If it is it won't be much of a fight....
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    I've never been cordially invited to anything...will there be finger sandwiches and tea?
    Also, is the meet-up in Gramsfoot for freeps too? If it is it won't be much of a fight....
    who cares about that fluffy stuff???

What I wanna know is, since this is being hosted on one of those international servers, or whatever they're called, are there going to be dark-haired men with hot accents in vent/mumble/teamspeak?

Ah nevermind, that's like 1:30 in the afternoon eastern US time. bah
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Still waiting for your answer Cele. How should a burg be played in the Moors?

Should I play like you play your warg?
    Only run in packs
    Corpse jump after a 4 on 1
    What else?

How does you idol Hardia play? Just asking cause you think hes the best burg out here.

axe you are right he is wrong? happy? can we all stop crying over stupid things now

Page 180 of 274 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 190 230 ... LastLast