We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 175 of 274 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    whats this i hear about creeps logging off when the so called flipball storms their way thru the moors flipping the map blue?
    I think you answered your own question.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Ok Let me see if I get this.

It is OK for Wargs to pack up either in groups or a bunch of solos running around together but its not ok for Burgs or minis to do this

It is OK For Creeps to Flip sides if the numbers are uneven but Freeps cant

Its OK For creeps to flip the map red and camp Gv but Freeps cant flip anything cause that means they are only out there to PVE.

Its OK for a 3 man creep group to farm freeps but freeps cant farm greenies in HH or the Slugs

Its OK for Creeps to complain but Freeps cant

Its OK to run creep raids but Freeps cant raid up at all

Its OK to rank farm till you get to a certain level then you really grind that last level out so your an alright person now

Am I getting all this right cause I know someone on Ark will call me out if I am wrong
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ElricBlack View Post

It is OK for Wargs to pack up either in groups or a bunch of solos running around together but its not ok for Burgs or minis to do this

Its OK For creeps to flip the map red and camp Gv but Freeps cant flip anything cause that means they are only out there to PVE.

Its OK for a 3 man creep group to farm freeps but freeps cant farm greenies in HH or the Slugs

Its OK to rank farm till you get to a certain level then you really grind that last level out so your an alright person now

Am I getting all this right cause I know someone on Ark will call me out if I am wrong
    You forgot to add,

Its OK for freep rank farmers (who were rank farming as recent as 3 weeks ago) to lead raids.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000a20dc/signature.png]Pugga[/charsig]

LOL Elricord, loved your post

I don't join fraids, but who is this rank farmer who is now leading?

I just know of 3 freeps rank farming, 2 rks and a champ.

Thanks Pugga, I didn't hear about this. Funny how Freeps rank farm and no one hears about it but when a creeps does it and the whole server knows
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

You are all idiots, that is all I have to say.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

For some reason I can't quote, but to answer your questions Maie, from my point of view anyway:

I don't see a problem with a blue map. Actually I would prefer if it stayed blue permanently but I know it wouldn't. I think the problem most people have with the constant flipping of keeps is it happens during primetime a lot when both sides have decent numbers to have good group v group or raid v raid fights. And when one side gets overwhelming numbers they just start flipping stuff and when the opposing side can't contend with them they afk, log, wait it out etc...and then the keep flipping group seems to just vanish - most of the time. "We got out comms, flipped some stuff our color, time to leave". That's the way I interpret it anyway. I guess mostly Turbines fault. Everything they do to generate more people to go to the moors, the more pve takes place in the moors.

For people switching to help the opposing side, it's cool and all but the way I usually see it is those flipping usually make the side they flip to have overwhelming numbers. I think every night I've been out I've had the outnumbered buff...sometimes due to people switching. Once in a while it balances things out.

Although I do prefer an all blue map I understand both sides like to have a rez. Me, I have maps so don't care where I rez at. It depends on what the other keeps are like. Usually when everything is blue and creeps just have Lugs it ends up being a terribly boring oc/rez fight despite what some of us try to say. But I'll agree in general when creeps have lugs and freeps tr, there seems to be more consistent action, I guess due to the creeps without maps not having to run from grams and freeps not having to ride from GV.

Some nights, great fights....Most of the time, epic boredom. Both sides are responsible for killing the action.
    Last edited by BladeofPurity; Jun 07 2012 at 03:25 PM.
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

and also...quit tracking me, im right there!
    No it makes me giggle and there is not a whole lot left in this game that can do that

If you switched to even up the fights more power to ya most people just switch to be on the winning side most of the time so if you caught some hate for flipping it may have just been a knee jerk reaction from people who are used to the kids who want to be in the bigger zerg flip flopping back and forth.
    ~Cazper~

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Sad you would say something like this really sad

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    you, sir, are a nasty mcmeaniepants.

no, i didnt really answer myself Daec. In OOC freepside when the "flipball" is doing their thing there are quite a few people who have tried to mention that flipping all the keeps maybe isnt the best thing to do if youre looking for good fights. Generally the replies are "Shut your face I'll do what I want, if you dont like it ####." Unfortunate.

I also assume that a good portion of the "flipballers" (the more i say it the more i snicker) also flip sides and re-flip the keeps for more coms.

I was just mentioning that there have been times where the map is a constant state of creep control and that seems to be perfectly fine for some. Meh, I dunno, i think the fights have been pretty fun recently all things considered.

lol because gee tee ef oh gets the random ####.
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

no, i didnt really answer myself Daec. In OOC freepside when the "flipball" is doing their thing there are quite a few people who have tried to mention that flipping all the keeps maybe isnt the best thing to do if youre looking for good fights. Generally the replies are "Shut your face I'll do what I want, if you dont like it ####." Unfortunate.
    I really don't care about the state of the keeps, the problem in my opinion (and probably why most seem to log) is a bunch of low ranked (a few high ranks scattered in) and ungrouped creeps stand no chance against the freep ball steam rolling their way through the keeps.

So its either wait at grams for the freeps to finish their pve and hope they come venturing up there so we can possibly stand a chance at a defensible position (it seems freeps log a lot of the time after everything is flipped) or simply log off....

Quote Originally Posted by ElricBlack View Post

Lower ranking creeps require the keeps to progress their characters. Also on the note of craids and fraids, which an actual full raid of creeps is a rare things these days isn't the fact of them forming up, its them forming up and stomping out everything on the map when the other side can't offer any reasonable form of opposition (this goes for both).

Maybe i don't see if happened often on creep side anymore since i don't freep on this server, but i see the freeps doing it pretty often.
    Last edited by Daec; Jun 07 2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

I also assume that a good portion of the "flipballers" (the more i say it the more i snicker) also flip sides and re-flip the keeps for more coms.
    Maie is right, not only do they flip the whole map but they're not even open to conversations on what the Moors should be and how it is a PvP zone. Any think like "Let's let them keep Lug so they have a rez" is immediately met with a "We'll do whatever we want you PvP elitist idiots".

Also, I have been calling them PvE All Stars for awhile but Flipballers is miles better and way more clever. I'm going to use this from now on thanks Maie!
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Who is this "they" that you are talking about? And why do so many others run in the raid with them? I'd be a little more impressed with the finger pointing if there were fewer THEYs and more USses (almost said WEs but then remembered there are wargs around.)

I agree with Morthil - it's the pvp avoidance in prime time that gets me most annoyed. And to build on Daec's point, facerolling and getting facerolled is the least amusing form of play.

Keep offense/defense can be a lot of fun, but only if it's used as a pvp strat ("let's move the fight to TR!")

My favorite times are when there are 4-6 in our group, and we come across a group of 4-6 freeps. But if that happens we're lucky to get one fight, then there's a callout on one side or the other (usually by a random) and the ball comes through.

The back and forth keep flips and balls and OC/EC camps are keeping me away this week. That garbage the other night of freeps sitting with a full raid in EC put me in a negative mood so I'm on a break for a bit. If I log in at all this week, I'll probably be in HH.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Maie is right, not only do they flip the whole map but they're not even open to conversations on what the Moors should be and how it is a PvP zone. Any think like "Let's let them keep Lug so they have a rez" is immediately met with a "We'll do whatever we want you PvP elitist idiots".

Also, I have been calling them PvE All Stars for awhile but Flipballers is miles better and way more clever. I'm going to use this from now on thanks Maie!
    To be honest, i would rather them turn lugz blue. Because the majority of the time if they have enough to roll the map blue like that, leaving lugz rezz will just turn it into an OC fight and whenever they please just storm in and zerg it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    To be honest, i would rather them turn lugz blue. Because the majority of the time if they have enough to roll the map blue like that, leaving lugz rezz will just turn it into an OC fight and whenever they please just storm in and zerg it all out.
    Well sure it was just an example, I'm sure you know of the group that I'm talking about. They are unwilling to facilitate better PvP and only in it to PvE for Comms. They get a very bad attitude to anyone who asks them why they continue to jump from keep to keep instead of, ya know, actually PvPing.

I haven't quite figured out why they do this, they clearly don't need the Audacity that the Comms could provide and they don't even pull in that many compared to others who do PvP. Confusing.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Well sure it was just an example, I'm sure you know of the group that I'm talking about. They are unwilling to facilitate better PvP and only in it to PvE for Comms. They get a very bad attitude to anyone who asks them why they continue to jump from keep to keep instead of, ya know, actually PvPing.

I haven't quite figured out why they do this, they clearly don't need the Audacity that the Comms could provide and they don't even pull in that many compared to others who do PvP. Confusing.
    Rather simple, its easy.

I was actually considering logging in tonight, but then i read the last page and a half. sounds like good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Rather simple, its easy.
    The same folks also like to raid up to camp OC or sit in EC when they do PvP. Hence when I flipped Lug the other night, I took a load of grief since I removed their pew pew camp.

However, a fair number of creeps were upset as well...which I don't understand, I love a blue map when I creep. I guess they enjoy the simplistic OC shuffle.

Point being, "leaving a rez" does not improve action, it merely enables the camping types.

My goal is to continue leading small groups (up to 6) with an eye out for aggressive open field fights with an aim to promote dynamic PvP
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000259748/signature.png]Huntemup[/charsig]

always willing to pvp with Fly. he's a beast.

and speaking of beasts, congrats Ballblitz on rank 12...awesome guy, awesome player. Nice job!
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    I was actually considering logging in tonight, but then i read the last page and a half. sounds like good times.
    yeah I logged on for the first time in a week for a few min tonight, then realized why I'm enjoying pve more then the moors atm >.<
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

bag, would you ever be willing to power lvl me on brandy?

that was the biggest bunch of wargs i could have ever imagined! I had to LOL. were nice open fights outside of tr there for a while nice job

Old memories - all doggie TA keep take....

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

zomg!
    Biggle warg packs!
    Biggle PvEs!
    You just lost so much respect from me! I'll never group with you again!
    Oh wait, you usually solo. And I'm not really playing much right now.

Seriously though, looks like fun. Makes me miss the moors (just like raiding, sleep, sanity, etc.)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000002fb09/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by whocares48392 View Post
    zomg!
    Biggle warg packs!
    Biggle PvEs!
    You just lost so much respect from me! I'll never group with you again!
    Oh wait, you usually solo. And I'm not really playing much right now.

Seriously though, looks like fun. Makes me miss the moors (just like raiding, sleep, sanity, etc.)
    Ha ha, nice. Yeah man, it was fun. That was a few years back too now if I recall. We were bored and wanted to see if it could be done. Was funny to see like 18 mauls on the CG. Probably a bit easier now with Flayer stance I'd think.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Page 175 of 274 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 225 ... LastLast