We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 152 of 274 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

ROTFL! Nice Clarrow!!!
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

Thanks Clarrow I just spent a hour with tec support getting my router fixed to get online and that video was worth every akward second of the NC southern accent vs indian accent conversation
    ~Cazper~

Did a fraps video of some of the fights last night. Enjoy! (or flame)

http://youtu.be/8ZSt_hhvQEs
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver
    [b][i]Brandy Freeps[/i][/b] : Shags-1 - R10 Hunter, Shagstar - R6 Failburg
    [b][i]Brandy Creeps[/i][/b] : Deeparted - R10 Dog, Skullcap - R10 Defiler

Yeah that pretty much sums up how fail the moors are right now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bobphillips33 View Post
    Did a fraps video of some of the fights last night. Enjoy! (or flame)

http://youtu.be/8ZSt_hhvQEs
    Muahaha! Look at the feeble târks run!

Looks like a fun tribe raid night.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

I really dont see the problem with that video? Seems like creeps were dominating with better numbers and a better group make up. How are those fail fights or suggest how fail the moors is at this current time? Cool video kind of proves me right in another thread where I said creeps raids will own a freep raid away from npcs.

and lets be serious here that wasn't a strong freep raid by any stretch of the imagination...........
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Seems like creeps were dominating with better numbers and a better group make up.
    I have a feeling that is why Balin thinks it "proves" how "fail" the 'Moors is right now. I've come to learn that any time the freeps aren't dominating the 'Moors, they're sitting around saying how fail the action is. I suppose the reverse could be said to be true, but /shrug.

If you ask me, this is all the sort of action that Ark PvP has been missing recently and it's nice to see it coming back again.

On a related note, I laugh every time I see the first few seconds of that vid and the freeps just standing there for what seems like a good minute before they realize they've been flanked.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Almost rank 11!! Go creepies keep on coming out and giving me points!! The moors have been nice lately even if I die a lot more than I used to...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000feebc/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    I have a feeling that is why Balin thinks it "proves" how "fail" the 'Moors is right now. I've come to learn that any time the freeps aren't dominating the 'Moors, they're sitting around saying how fail the action is. I suppose the reverse could be said to be true, but /shrug.

If you ask me, this is all the sort of action that Ark PvP has been missing recently and it's nice to see it coming back again.

On a related note, I laugh every time I see the first few seconds of that vid and the freeps just standing there for what seems like a good minute before they realize they've been flanked.
    No what makes this "fail" is that they felt the need to film some boring TA turtling. The fact that a fight like this is considered good by either side is a little upsetting. The freeps have been dominating for the last month almost and the action has been even worse, so I certainly do not think that action is "bad" whenever freeps aren't "dominating" and never have.

And I am not the one who left the server, lol.
    Last edited by nolins12; Jan 27 2012 at 03:14 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes, I am certain he was like, "Oh good! Now I can film some boring TA turtling!" The Blood Hand provided popcorn last night for our creepside private screening event, digitally projected on the north wall of TR. I brought cookies. You weren't invited.

I think Tatanko was secretly trying to capture me on camera, but I wasn't logged on. That's the real fail here.

And seriously Balin, since you seem convinced to judge the Moors based on whatever 5 minutes you see - there was one 5 minute segment the other day where you and the kinnies came out, killed a handful of us, flipped 2 keeps and logged. We actually thought we had two groups of freeps out and got mildly excited. But there ya go.

So why don't you keep your grouchiness in Galtrev for a while - maybe things will change for the better in the next patch.

The rest of us will continue to be freeps and creeps (some creepier than others - ehem, leave the cameras home please!). And giggle a lot at the OOC typos and dance on the walls of the ruins and do crazy wild-hair screaming suicide solo zergs into the middle of the freeps just to get 1 infamy point from a dying champ waving his bow. Because that's what makes the Moors fun, not some weird ideal of "perfect fights."
    Last edited by Lurkerinthemist; Jan 27 2012 at 03:09 PM.
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Yes, I am certain he was like, "Oh good! Now I can film some boring TA turtling!" The Blood Hand provided popcorn last night for our creepside private screening event, digitally projected on the north wall of TR. I brought cookies. You weren't invited.

I think Tatanko was secretly trying to capture me on camera, but I wasn't logged on. That's the real fail here.

And seriously Balin, since you seem convinced to judge the Moors based on whatever 5 minutes you see - there was one 5 minute segment the other day where you and the kinnies came out, killed a handful of us, flipped 2 keeps and logged. We actually thought we had two groups of freeps out and got mildly excited. But there ya go.

So why don't you keep your grouchiness in Galtrev for a while - maybe things will change for the better in the next patch.

The rest of us will continue to be freeps and creeps (some creepier than others - ehem, leave the cameras home please!). And giggle a lot at the OOC typos and dance on the walls of the ruins and do crazy wild-hair screaming suicide solo zergs into the middle of the freeps just to get 1 infamy point from a dying hunter. Because that's what makes the Moors fun, not some weird ideal of "perfect fights."
    I was only out there for a short amount of time last night but you are right it was pretty decent. If everyone just wants to believe that the same boring OC fight day after day is fun then I will leave you guys to think that I guess. Things have gotten slightly better the last couple days so I am slightly more optimistic. Sorry to upset the carebears.

Beast mode activated:

[/CENTER]

The rest of us will continue to be freeps and creeps (some creepier than others - ehem, leave the cameras home please!). And giggle a lot at the OOC typos and dance on the walls of the ruins and do crazy wild-hair screaming suicide solo zergs into the middle of the freeps just to get 1 infamy point from a dying champ waving his bow. Because that's what makes the Moors fun, not some weird ideal of "perfect fights."
    I love Clarrow's posts

I actually begged the freeps to turtle in TA. Oh wait..no, I dealt with what they gave us, and I feel like I captured some *decent* open field fights (until they all ran away into TA). But since I didn't meet Balin's criteria for filming "good fights", I've decided to delete the video, delete all my characters, and have eagles drop my PC into Mt. Doom.

</sarcasm>
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver

I had to log in specifically to give you rep, Tatanko, lmao. That post almost made me spit out my coffee.

And C, amazin as always (and darn you Turbine for cutting off my ability to give her more +rep :c)
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

sorry my dear....no more rep for you says Turbine

i would give Balin some rep if grouchy-bear or debbie-downer were categories for it
    (signature removed due to poor data management)

Blacktoegash, Blackspeak, Stenchofdeath, Blacktoes, etc ELENDILMIR

Quote Originally Posted by deathboy2000 View Post
    i would give Balin some rep if grouchy-bear or debbie-downer were categories for it
    Isn't that the -rep? Though it would be more fun if they called it "grouchy-bear" instead, hehe.

I gotta tell ya, I don't know why (and we all know why, they just don't bloody care about pvmp) they keep releasing new store stuff instead of fixing stuff that they got.

Honestly guys, I think currently this is about the most imbalanced we have seen things out in our sandbox. The last 2 days I have been hit for over 3k by ever freep class (except warden). Our bottled wargs break isn't removing AC at this point in time, the bottled urk chooses when it wants to remove the hunter slow and when it doesn't. Mini are........well, minis (like everything else) was something that was clearly not play tested for pvmp. Store pots and potions work in the Moors, but creeps can't use 'em, we get the same #### (which isn't working at the present moment).

I dunno friends, freepies being God like is fun, but come on, you gotta admit this is pathetic isn't it? Freepies always did burst damage and creeps DOT, but you can heal through DOT, and there's got to be limit to burst, especially when bloody every class can pop us for 3k (except wardens, they at 2k).

I know, I know, another poor poor post, but really guys, this is sad out there right now. No wonder why 35 of your sit outside OC, it's just like PvE now you have the complete upper hand right? (I know that isn't a fair comment), but really, I mean, it's pretty silly out there right now isn't it? I mean honestly, look at the situation out there, clearly there is a reason why tons of freepies are out right now.......it's happy hour freepsie isn't it? If not, then I can't imagine what it takes then

How long did it take for the infamous Book 7 changes to be nullified after the BA fire DOT was instituted? (again, trying to be fair here) you all are just using the tools you were given, not your fault. Just not seeing ANY sign that any sort of 'change' will be coming to fix that, especially with the idea of mounted combat coming. Just hoping that some my opponents realize it's kinda hard to volunteer my hide up as a sacrifice over and over when I have no chance of remotely getting close to beating them anymore.

<ducks for the backlash> Now before you go posting about poor baby, cry me a river Big, awe poor doggie, this that whatever, most of you all i've talked, like, respect, hate , played with for years in some cases. Not crying, just throwing this out there that hopefully freepside realize how good they got it right now. True I'm sure there is stuff that irks you all, and 'fair' in pvp is an illusion, I understand. Just using a forum as a forum. I'll be there and let you all kill me some more but again, hope freeps realize they on the other side of the bell curve atm.

Enjoy. This is just one account holder that is getting very tired of the piece of the game that has been most fun to him is being turned into a joke.

Stay thirsty my friends.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Jan 28 2012 at 02:13 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001109d4/signature.png]Biglebowskii[/charsig]

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

You make some good points Big and overall, yeah, I agree with ya that Freeps have it good right now. I still don't think Creepside, as a whole, is bad off though. BA's are more powerful now than ever... actually, they're probably the strongest any creep class has been at any point. Warleaders and Defilers also hold their own very well in 1v1's. Auzue has adapted to the changes really well, he puts up a nice fight on his Dog. And in raid vs. raid fights I think creeps really hold their own well (assuming they have the right class makeup and decent ranks).

One thing is for sure though, Minstrels are absolutely over the top right now, especially the well geared ones. There's really nothing anyone can do about them.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    You make some good points Big and overall, yeah, I agree with ya that Freeps have it good right now. I still don't think Creepside, as a whole, is bad off though. BA's are more powerful now than ever... actually, they're probably the strongest any creep class has been at any point. Warleaders and Defilers also hold their own very well in 1v1's. Auzue has adapted to the changes really well, he puts up a nice fight on his Dog. And in raid vs. raid fights I think creeps really hold their own well (assuming they have the right class makeup and decent ranks).

One thing is for sure though, Minstrels are absolutely over the top right now, especially the well geared ones. There's really nothing anyone can do about them.
    I agree with ya, BAs are tough and on their own, sure WL and Defilers are alright.....on their own. That's not the case though, there are 3 to 5 minis and 4 to 5 rks with hunters, all hitting for 2,3k a pop at once and its adios bub bye ya know?

(assuming they have the right class makeup and decent ranks) = you and I know that just doesn't happen

The problem I have is that fights are close - 1v1s - however with EVERY fight you have to factor in a hit that takes roughly 30% of my morale away, which I have no defense for that. Its just a pain ya know. For example, burg fight yesterday, took a 3296 hit & 1834, 1325, 1547, and I had bleeds from him of 134 a tick. So I'm not even winning the bleed battle or the dps battle. Totally agree with you though, its close........but just can't have anything to match it ya know? As a lifer for creep, its just tough to accept. Since EVER class can do that do ya, it's close and then opps, here's a 3K hit to mess with you

Again, as a whole you got to remember too - the LMs and the Minis are hitting for 2 - 5K (high end Ents and Lighting) for AoE in the group too, and the Mnis AoE also slows.......so, group on group, if the freep group has any coordination, no dice. So, creep A gets the AoE hit for 1.8K, then a hunter and RK for 2K each and before a healing induction is started that creep is at 5K, and he is toast. That's the raid at the moment, just not a good situation.

All in all we both know it is what it is - the lotro store and the creep pots not working anymore really irks me - because on top of the dps factor, them store pots and store buffs absolutely need to go both ways. We know our game we know its complete cluster that is just silly, finding out my pots no longer work last night really chaffed my willy!

I know it's wordy and I know it's a childish, but I did it so BACK OFF! ha. Just for those of you that read this and we've had good fights over time, I'm finding it difficult to voluntarily offer myself up for slaughter lately. So, if I'm no responding to your jumping up and down like normal, please don't take it personally. I just stand no chance lately, except against Nidrad............ ha ha

Take it easy man.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Jan 28 2012 at 03:09 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001109d4/signature.png]Biglebowskii[/charsig]

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

I know big that I rarely play my warg since I hit rank 5..because really, wargs who dont have hips up and sprint at least EXPLODE when seen. Idk if its the armour value or freeps just have a passive ability to smush wargs when they see em, but I can only take so much of it. As to you Kolt, you mention BAs and defiler/WL can hold thier own..but reavers arent bad off either you know. Since RoI I can still beat some of the tougher peeps out there from time to time.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    As to you Kolt, you mention BAs and defiler/WL can hold thier own..but reavers arent bad off either you know. Since RoI I can still beat some of the tougher peeps out there from time to time.

I hear ya bro, you're a beast no doubt. Most Reavers don't put up the fight that you do though, in my experience. Except for that one time I found you by LC and you lagged a lil', my hunter enjoyed that fight haha .

If I played creep full time like you Big I'd probably be more upset with some of the stuff out there for sure bro... I think things will get better though . I'm an eternal optimist. I also believe we will get a new map one day... so maybe that just makes me crazy?
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    I gotta tell ya, I don't know why (and we all know why, they just don't bloody care about pvmp) they keep releasing new store stuff instead of fixing stuff that they got.

Honestly guys, I think currently this is about the most imbalanced we have seen things out in our sandbox. The last 2 days I have been hit for over 3k by ever freep class (except warden). Our bottled wargs break isn't removing AC at this point in time, the bottled urk chooses when it wants to remove the hunter slow and when it doesn't. Mini are........well, minis (like everything else) was something that was clearly not play tested for pvmp. Store pots and potions work in the Moors, but creeps can't use 'em, we get the same #### (which isn't working at the present moment).

I dunno friends, freepies being God like is fun, but come on, you gotta admit this is pathetic isn't it? Freepies always did burst damage and creeps DOT, but you can heal through DOT, and there's got to be limit to burst, especially when bloody every class can pop us for 3k (except wardens, they at 2k).

I know, I know, another poor poor post, but really guys, this is sad out there right now. No wonder why 35 of your sit outside OC, it's just like PvE now you have the complete upper hand right? (I know that isn't a fair comment), but really, I mean, it's pretty silly out there right now isn't it? I mean honestly, look at the situation out there, clearly there is a reason why tons of freepies are out right now.......it's happy hour freepsie isn't it? If not, then I can't imagine what it takes then

How long did it take for the infamous Book 7 changes to be nullified after the BA fire DOT was instituted? (again, trying to be fair here) you all are just using the tools you were given, not your fault. Just not seeing ANY sign that any sort of 'change' will be coming to fix that, especially with the idea of mounted combat coming. Just hoping that some my opponents realize it's kinda hard to volunteer my hide up as a sacrifice over and over when I have no chance of remotely getting close to beating them anymore.

<ducks for the backlash> Now before you go posting about poor baby, cry me a river Big, awe poor doggie, this that whatever, most of you all i've talked, like, respect, hate , played with for years in some cases. Not crying, just throwing this out there that hopefully freepside realize how good they got it right now. True I'm sure there is stuff that irks you all, and 'fair' in pvp is an illusion, I understand. Just using a forum as a forum. I'll be there and let you all kill me some more but again, hope freeps realize they on the other side of the bell curve atm.

Enjoy. This is just one account holder that is getting very tired of the piece of the game that has been most fun to him is being turned into a joke.

Stay thirsty my friends.
    I think you hit the nail on this head with this, Big. I can only play my dog so long before the perma-stun/squish nonsense gets old. I do have to say though, BA is a lot of fun to play right now, but this new r10 skin seems to make me a very nice zerging target . But it can't be fun to be a new creep right now, since most of the time the freepies are rolling around perma-grouped farming OC or Lug rez. Our tribe's been recruiting a lot of greenies lately, hoping to encourage them to hang in there creepside despite being fairly outgunned lately. It's a sad state when even poorly-played OP classes can dominate out there, and I'm finding myself targeting champs/guards before minstrels...

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    Since RoI I can still beat some of the tougher peeps out there from time to time.
    And my mini, don't forget about the cute little hobbit

Overall, it certainly can get frustrating out there. Though I've recently found trying to rank my defiler over warg is easier than it used to be. This fact scares me.

Healers now dominate the 'Moors. Trufax.

I find with the dog its either a close fight now when i win or i get demolished. I'm not dominating fights so much anymore. hehe i fought Daec the other day just lurking around stab and he crit 8 attacks in a row on me. I had to go back and re read my combat log to see if i was imagining things Keep in mind folks with any luck mitigations will get fixed and that will solve a whole bunch of these issues, if not put the moors in a state of "balance" My warg currently sits at like 8100 tac mitis which =26% its way lower then it should be.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Had an absolute blast in the 'Moors last night. And the kills(/points) comin in certain made up for the deaths. Loved that my small group was able to scatter and wipe some of the freep groups from time to time

Page 152 of 274 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 202 252 ... LastLast