We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 150 of 274 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    So this is where godick goes when he isnt hiding in ost! If only i could vital your forum account!

@ roh- if balin is a node what is your loremaster??? and for that matter your leadership skills??? would they be an infamy mine? maybe an infamy cosco? no wait, its a going out of business all infamy must go super sale!

Aint I a stinker :P
    You still can't stay away can you?

I like how you call out my LM when the only time you beat me on him was with either a group or when I first came out in all quest gear. I'd challenge your BA today but you ran off to E but I am glad I can still pvp with you on the forums. You though are a no skill BA who only started challenging people once you got OP. Oh lets also not talk about how you threaten glam by telling her "You don't know me, keep my name out your mouth or ill slap you." Oops guess I just did my bad E-gangsta! Show dem hoes that your E-pimp hand is strong!

Edit: After posting this I decided to peruse the E pvp forums and the only thread I could see that mentioned you guys who left was the one thread you started. I don't see anyone giving you guys praise or whining at you guys for killing them. I see alot of other players mentioned but not you. I guess I can't blame you, you want to feel like you are part of a community so you keep on coming back here and poking at people. I actually feel sorry for you. If you miss us so much you should just transfer back.
    Last edited by crowthorne; Jan 12 2012 at 01:26 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Soo during the 3rd attempt for yall to take TA tonight I decided to take a screenshot of what yall had done to the tyrant :P

This is what he was after your final attempt

All I can say is keep it coming ;D
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

Nice to see freeps being aggressive instead of the normal staring match both sides do in Npcs. Small group action has been amazing raid action has been a snorefest. Good job freepies for pushing those creeps around in TA!
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

So, Heartoffire, did it make you feel like you were comfortably in a raid to share those points off me with the npcs? You had not a goblin on ya when I pinged you initially in Grothum and rather than just, oh idk, blowing my bum back to Grams, you ran. You ran until you thought you had the drop on me, then you ran until you could ensure that every npc nearby was on me and you could happily wait to swipe the KB from them.

I know hunter's aren't easy out here, but show some balls and stand up to a sorry-a** r5 defiler, would ya? Your DPS is a good thousand times better than mine, yo, show it.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

We weren't "pushed around", we were outnumbered 2:1 or more for most of the action, and managed to hold TA from them the entire time...

That being said, it was really nice to see aggressive play style, made it infinitely more fun.

Ah you must be new, creeps are always outnumbered out there didnt ya hear? So are freeps......Every clown that hides in npcs thinks he/she is outnumbered.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Ah you must be new, creeps are always outnumbered out there didnt ya hear? So are freeps......Every clown that hides in npcs thinks he/she is outnumbered.
    Heh, guess you didn't really look at the screenshot. We had the outnumbered buff most of that night. Until the freeps gave up on TA, at least.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Before the freep raid cried to glff, our group of 5-6 were wiping the 12+ raid at every turn. Then, instead of say - trying a new tactic or strategy, here come 40ish freeps - including 5-6 new freeps. They decided the best course of action was to flip everything blue, while most of the creeps got tired of feeding the freep ball and logged. That isn't "playing aggressive". That's having to need 3 or 4:1 odds because you're afraid to die. If you come out with vastly superior numbers, you won't find an open field battle. Just like if we had a huge creep raid, I wouldn't expect 5-6 to fight us in the open.

You don't really have to guess you're outnumbered when you have the "outnumbered buff". Kind of a dead give-away, and we had it for around an hour.

Hopefully the map will stay blue for a while, and we can drop some of the PvE obsessed freeps we've been attracting lately.
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver
    [b][i]Brandy Freeps[/i][/b] : Shags-1 - R10 Hunter, Shagstar - R6 Failburg
    [b][i]Brandy Creeps[/i][/b] : Deeparted - R10 Dog, Skullcap - R10 Defiler

So that wasnt a congrats thread to the freeps for being aggressive? Sorry i mistook it for one at first but really it was just an epeen thread i guess. You guys fought in some npc's and won, congrats?

Lol at Tatanko coming on the forums saying how aggressive he plays, just another ezmode turtling BA. Last night it was 3v6 A minstrel a warden and I against 2 BAs a war-leader and 2 dogs and we had to push into OC several times.

These guys aren't any better than the Immortals the only difference is there are less of them and they don't move around the map as much.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Lol at Tatanko coming on the forums saying how aggressive he plays, just another ezmode turtling BA. Last night it was 3v6 A minstrel a warden and I against 2 BAs a war-leader and 2 dogs and we had to push into OC several times.

These guys aren't any better than the Immortals the only difference is there are less of them and they don't move around the map as much.
    3v6, in your dreams. You, the warden, the minstrel, Arkreactor, Aelvain, Herc, and two more at least. You should learn to count before you come in whinging about like that.

Of course we're not going to circle the ettenmoors with 5, we're going to stay where you are. You would have liked it two nights ago when we did, in fact, do that; but we had about 10 in number.

Lol. There is so much fail in this that it doesn't even qualify as a good troll post.

Quote Originally Posted by satin View Post
    3v6, in your dreams. You, the warden, the minstrel, Arkreactor, Aelvain, Herc, and two more at least. You should learn to count before you come in whinging about like that.

Of course we're not going to circle the ettenmoors with 5, we're going to stay where you are. You would have liked it two nights ago when we did, in fact, do that; but we had about 10 in number.
    I don't think you were there for what I am referring to.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I was, I just don't have my alts listed for the world to see. Regardless of what you and I think on what happened, I did have quite a bit of fun

Hey I was out last night. Trouble with "last night" is that's a lot of hours so I don't know to which 5 minutes you're referring.

But, to Balin's point, IRL stuff was going on so I wasn't really feeling it when I was out there. Turtled in OC and at rez. Sorry if I ruined your playtime.

You can sue me at Ettencourt - Judge Joe Brown will be there to tell me to "man it up" and then I'll get to do the awesome line, "I am NO MAN!"
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by satin View Post
    I was, I just don't have my alts listed for the world to see. Regardless of what you and I think on what happened, I did have quite a bit of fun

It's ok Balin, Renagrin didn't keep you alive as much as you hoped I guess. Also, how was I turtling when I was pushing into TA to kill freeps over and over...when you got wiped 5-6 times and decided to cry to kin for more. If Aelvain wasn't so busy popping his brand and running for his life, he might've been able to help you.

Feel free to call me out though, I can see why you're referred to as the infamy node.

Also, "LOL" @ a champ with a pocket mini calling me an EZ moder xD .
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by bobphillips33 View Post
    It's ok Balin, Renagrin didn't keep you alive as much as you hoped I guess. Also, how was I turtling when I was pushing into TA to kill freeps over and over...when you got wiped 5-6 times and decided to cry to kin for more. If Aelvain wasn't so busy popping his brand and running for his life, he might've been able to help you.

Feel free to call me out though, I can see why you're referred to as the infamy node.

Also, "LOL" @ a champ with a pocket mini calling me an EZ moder xD .
    I ran into your group and repeatedly killed the noob wargs over and over again even though it was a 7v1. Renagrin was already out there and we started pushing into your group (which was about 10) for awhile and you wiped us plenty of times, we were both getting kills. Then we add 1 more person which would have made the fights more even and you guys are standing on the bridge or standing in OC waiting for us, and then you logged. Aelvain wasn' with us. MY APOLOGIES for giving you guys a reprieve from the keep hugging awful freeps that are out there 24/7 maybe next time we will just go stand with them and turtle back and forth on wtab if that is what you prefer. Of course pushing into your group with less numbers and still getting kills makes me an infamy node...lol.

If i remember right..now I may be mistaken but pretty sure we were pushing into TA all night ..we get pushed into OC once and suddenly we are the immortals? Sorry infamy node but imma have to agree with tatanko..also fail rezzing on renegrins part with hobbit stealth :P
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

I ran into your group and repeatedly killed the noob wargs over and over again even though it was a 7v1. Renagrin was already out there and we started pushing into your group (which was about 10) for awhile and you wiped us plenty of times, we were both getting kills. Then we add 1 more person which would have made the fights more even and you guys are standing on the bridge or standing in OC waiting for us, and then you logged. Aelvain wasn' with us. MY APOLOGIES for giving you guys a reprieve from the keep hugging awful freeps that are out there 24/7 maybe next time we will just go stand with them and turtle back and forth on wtab if that is what you prefer. Of course pushing into your group with less numbers and still getting kills makes me an infamy node...lol.
    Considering our group was never more than 4...(read: not 10) and you caught us half health running out of TA with the keep npc's on us...grats on the warg kills! Always a tough fight to kill an ungrouped low rank warg!

Lovin the moors math, btw. Whatever makes you feel better about having your group get wiped repeatedly. Also, none of us complained about how your group played. You just felt the need to come on the forums and post some drama. That's cool, moors needs some drama once in a while.

Also, serious fail on the hobbit stealth rez, I almost fell out of my chair. xD

Range always prefers pew pew fights Balin, you know this, nothing ya can do about it. Wtab to OC is the new hot spot with freeps on flipping keeps. I like to go camp res or group with a few people and wipe the group standing in front of OC by comming at them from behind it.

A Ba and a WL is at least as good as a champ/mini combo. Just saying..................
    Last edited by Tuck4444; Jan 17 2012 at 07:58 AM.

Im gonna post a quick comment amongst this mahem...

Firstly, Id like to thank those creeps that actually push the freeps during times of... fairly even fighting, although I have noticed over the past few days that during times of balance and even fighting over the region of OC-Wtab-TA, the online creeps have refused to push countless times with a balanced number of creeps :: freeps fighting, it eventually resulted into the creeps turtling in OC waiting for more creeps to arrive... (Morning Hours)

With that out of the way, Id like to thank some of the higher ranked players, for giving me the solo fights and grouped fights... (Ungolliar + Ggrishnak, along with all of the BM fights experienced of late...)

It is rather enjoyable being able to kill one of you guys from time to time 5 Vs me (At times when a freep raid wipes and I charge in solo... e.g. )

See you all on the battlefield...
    #1 Power Stacker Of Arkenstone!
    We are the Gods NOW!
    Legona.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Hey I was out last night. Trouble with "last night" is that's a lot of hours so I don't know to which 5 minutes you're referring.

But, to Balin's point, IRL stuff was going on so I wasn't really feeling it when I was out there. Turtled in OC and at rez. Sorry if I ruined your playtime.

You can sue me at Ettencourt - Judge Joe Brown will be there to tell me to "man it up" and then I'll get to do the awesome line, "I am NO MAN!"
    lol...........+ rep
    (signature removed due to poor data management)

Blacktoegash, Blackspeak, Stenchofdeath, Blacktoes, etc ELENDILMIR

Went out a little on the late side with kin after a few runs... and was sorely disappointed in the action last night.

Kudos and props to the creeps that were pushing out of TA and getting kills (and thank you to the one - or ones - calling me out as a target, always good to donate to a cause ). What I am disappointed with, really, is what happened with the freeps. My small group wipes (as we ran around like chickens with our heads cutoff in the courtyard, whoot!), so we head on back toward TA lawn only to get there in time for it to flip. Eventually everyone knows the story - facerolled blue with the PvE Team (subsidiary of Flippers Anon) and nearly all action ceases as soon as Lugz gets flipped. One of us had been in GLFF at the time and apparently there was a cry and complaint about the action... really?

In all honesty, I was starting to think (and hope) that eventually these people who go out for the sole purpose of flipping keeps, farming what creeps dare come out of Grams, and then going back to Lagtrev were going to get weeded out by those of the Ark community who would rather PvP. I reckon I was wrong.

But, again, major props to the creeps that were sticking around, pushing, and getting kills in spite of the ridiculous number of freeps (not my entire group was on board with flipping to creepside to lend a hand, otherwise we probably would have, though we backed way off of the main freep hoard and roamed the map, disappointed to find little to nothing).

Yesssssss, the dark side is strong in this forum. Give in to your hate, it will make you strong!
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Page 150 of 274 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 200 250 ... LastLast