We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 143 of 274 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Garam stop being a clown there was two spiders there 2 dogs and the Big O (who bubbled you) and you vs 3 freeps. I honestly fight every 1 v 1 and the majority of 2 v 1 i come across with very little regard other then trying to get a kill. However i will run the nearest 1 shots these days with a bunch of people on me that i have no respect for. Its give and take i cant remember the last time i fought you solo or any other nub that runs his mouth on these forums that plays creepside. I find 50 times more solo fights playing my warg then playing my freeps and i think that says it all. I think E is calling your name its an easier server to just get zerg points.

Back to the earlier thread most op toon in the moors atm is prolly champ or BA not mini IMO. I'm happy they updated BAs some of them acctually fight now instead of just running aimlessly around.

I will be sad to see you go Minardi but honestly man you need to play freepside a bit here before you keep on with the most aggressive people play creepside train. It simply isnt true and thats from playing both sides.
    Last edited by Tuck4444; Nov 15 2011 at 08:07 AM.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    Your funny it was me and derlan vs the world. Why would we stay and give you points you don't deserve? There must have been six creeps there. If it makes you feel better I was sitting in gv with 50 morale! Thank you have a nice day.
    The world being a handful of creeps. Had you stood your ground and fought to the death you probably would have gotten a kill or two and good points to go with it. I'm glad you're proud of yourself that you made it, but your buddy Derlan didn't, even though he turned tail and ran away in a blaze of...glory.
    Founder of Baruk Khazad of Arkenstone - going strong since Beta
    Minardi DarkKhazad - Card carrying member of the Solo Minstrel Zerg Team
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir
    Cosworth Power - Legion - Cry havoc! And let slip the spider of war!

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Garam stop being a clown there was two spiders there 2 dogs and the Big O (who bubbled you) and you vs 3 freeps. I honestly fight every 1 v 1 and the majority of 2 v 1 i come across with very little regard other then trying to get a kill. However i will run the nearest 1 shots these days with a bunch of people on me that i have no respect for. Its give and take i cant remember the last time i fought you solo or any other nub that runs his mouth on these forums that plays creepside. I find 50 times more solo fights playing my warg then playing my freeps and i think that says it all. I think E is calling your name its an easier server to just get zerg points.

Back to the earlier thread most op toon in the moors atm is prolly champ or BA not mini IMO. I'm happy they updated BAs some of them acctually fight now instead of just running aimlessly around.

I will be sad to see you go Minardi but honestly man you need to play freepside a bit here before you keep on with the most aggressive people play creepside train. It simply isnt true and thats from playing both sides.

So how did running away work out for you?

Had you actually fought it out you probably would have gotten a couple kills. You do remember that you're an OP champ now, right? Blodshot, Akart and I were in the same situation the night before in SOP and got kills and good points out of it before we headed to the rez circle. Last night 5 of us held off at least twice our numbers in TA for nearly an hour before the numbers started to even (though they actually increased on BOTH sides), deaths be damned. I never see that from the freeps on Arkenstone.

And please, few freeps stand their ground and fight as many of us do. And I actually have the wartab to back up my words.
    Last edited by MinTazCos; Nov 15 2011 at 08:18 AM.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

Quote Originally Posted by MinTazCos View Post

Had you actually fought it out you probably would have gotten a couple kills. You do remember that you're an OP champ now, right? Blodshot, Akart and I were in the same situation the night before in SOP and got kills and good points out of it before we headed to the rez circle. Last night 5 of us held off at least twice our numbers in TA for nearly an hour before the numbers started to even (though they actually increased on BOTH sides), deaths be damned. I never see that from the freeps on Arkenstone.

And please, few freeps stand their ground and fight as many of us do. And I actually have the wartab to back up my words.
    hmmmmm do you realy play in arken, because that doesnt sound like creeps in ark lollolololol, now if you realy want me to believe that akart or Blod stood thier ground and fought with out like 10 creeps with them or 10 otw then post a pic?
    i know for sure that the coward akart didnt try to attack me or fight unless another creep show up he is in the same boat as Vulf!

And Derlan, I have played freepside on this server. And it was sad watching the timidity of the players around me, hesitant to engage in fights they would have won easily. That's why I never group freepside - I'm in the Moors to fight, and I don't care about dying. I'll charge a whole raid by myself or through an entire keep full of NPCs to try and get kills.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Quote Originally Posted by Azanull View Post
    hmmmmm do you realy play in arken, because that doesnt sound like creeps in ark lollolololol, now if you realy want me to believe that akart or Blod stood thier ground and fought with out like 10 creeps with them or 10 otw then post a pic?
    i know for sure that the coward akart didnt try to attack me or fight unless another creep show up he is in the same boat as Vulf!
    Do you really play on Ark? Who are your toons? Where is your sig?

Deny it all you like, it was 6 on 3 and we got two and nearly a 3rd before we went down swinging.

And like I said, I've got the wartab to back up my words.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Fight inside keeps and ops? We get called cowards for that!

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    Fight inside keeps and ops? We get called cowards for that!
    Not if a group is already inside in the tyrant room and you keep coming back and bringing the fight. Most freeps would just abandon the keep. See it happen on a daily basis.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Do you really play on Ark? Who are your toons? Where is your sig?

Deny it all you like, it was 6 on 3 and we got two and nearly a 3rd before we went down swinging.

And like I said, I've got the wartab to back up my words.
    dude i played in ark since the time your spider got rank 7 , morrgashan my reaver was and now i have azanul r8 reaver with lurtza r8 spider and orthanil r8 burg, retired from PVP but just sometimes when iam realy board from PVE, you meet my LM in HH Gardner.

edit: when i attacked you the 2 time and you got an NPC on you so i stoped and turned my back to you, why didnt you just stop and kill the NPC but insted you attacked me with out even noticing what iam trying to do, Tactics?

dude i played in ark since the time your spider got rank 7 , morrgashan my reaver was and now i have azanul r8 reaver with lurtza r8 spider and orthanil r8 burg, retired from PVP but just sometimes when iam realy board from PVE, you meet my LM in HH Gardner.

edit: when i attacked you the 2 time and you got an NPC on you so i stoped and turned my back to you, why didnt you just stop and kill the NPC but insted you attacked me with out even noticing what iam trying to do, Tactics?
    The first time you jumped me i was busy chatting and picking up food sacks and the NPC spawned almost immediately and I damn sure didnt see you turn your back. The second time I had stood out where you could see me and jumped to offer the duel and watched you mount up and ride away out of sight. Then you jumped me again from behind when I was already fighting two NPCs and you proceeded to run through half of HH before I was dragged down with the help of the 6+ hobbits on me. Then you left HH. Sorry but I wasn't exactly impressed.

And since you're Gardnir, the incident in SOP with Blod, Ak and I happened a few moments before I killed you in SOP after more players had shown up on both sides.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

The first time you jumped me i was busy chatting and picking up food sacks and the NPC spawned almost immediately and I damn sure didnt see you turn your back. The second time I had stood out where you could see me and jumped to offer the duel and watched you mount up and ride away out of sight. Then you jumped me again from behind when I was already fighting two NPCs and you proceeded to run through half of HH before I was dragged down with the help of the 6+ hobbits on me. Then you left HH. Sorry but I wasn't exactly impressed.

And since you're Gardnir, the incident in SOP with Blod, Ak and I happened a few moments before I killed you in SOP after more players had shown up on both sides.
    hehehe if you refer to that fight lol, man there were like 15 creeps there besides those greenie creeps who were in the way from LC, good try though.

as for the HH, if what you described is what you think had happened then you need to post your Wartab so i laugh at it lolol, you must have like atleast 3000 deaths or near it because you dont even see what is happening around you hehehe. btw i dont need to have 6 NPCs to get you down because the spiders after ROI isnt that much.
    Last edited by Azanull; Nov 15 2011 at 09:09 AM.

hehehe if you refer to that fight lol, man there were like 20 creeps there besides those greenie creeps who were in the way from LC, good try though.

as for the HH, if what you described is what you think had happened then you need to post your Wartab so i laugh at it lolol, you must have like atleast 3000 deaths or near it because you dont even see what is happening around you hehehe. btw i dont need to have 6 NPCs to get you down because the spiders after ROI isnt that much.
    You need to open your eyes if you think there were 20 creeps, and since you weren't there when Blod, Ak and I were by ourselves, and since we know a couple of the freeps that were there and can thus prove it, you can go stuff it.

And actually I have well over 4000 deaths thank you very much and if you didn't need the help from the NPCs why did you run through them? And there were a good 6 of them on me and I still nearly killed you. If you had wanted a duel you could have had one, and I clearly offered it to you, and instead you rode off and then jumped me from behind again after I was already engaged with 2 npcs. And you're claiming I don't see what is going on around me?
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

hehehe if you refer to that fight lol, man there were like 15 creeps there besides those greenie creeps who were in the way from LC, good try though.

Oh, so now it's 15 creeps? It was 20 just a minute ago. Try more like 10 give or take a couple and a couple less freeps than that.

And Miltok was on his champ in the group we fought 6 v 3 before anyone else showed up so I can once again back up what I'm saying and you can't.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

You need to open your eyes if you think there were 20 creeps, and since you weren't there when Blod, Ak and I were by ourselves, and since we know a couple of the freeps that were there and can thus prove it, you can go stuff it.

And actually I have well over 4000 deaths thank you very much and if you didn't need the help from the NPCs why did you run through them? And there were a good 6 of them on me and I still nearly killed you. If you had wanted a duel you could have had one, and I clearly offered it to you, and instead you rode off and then jumped me from behind again after I was already engaged with 2 npcs. And you're claiming I don't see what is going on around me?
    20 creep? and if i remember right you wrote that you 3 killed 2 of 6 freeps before you go to rez but i saw still a live in sop with all the hoard around you so who went to the rez then?

4000 deaths you are clearly one of those who charge with out using there brains because i wouldnt jump you while you see me dude lol, you thought i rode off and iam coward but i came right behinde you lol, nearly dead with 6 NPCs on you hmmmm sounds like Cosbereth lol, nice story bro gave me a laugh!

20 creep? and if i remember right you wrote that you 3 killed 2 of 6 freeps before you go to rez but i saw still a live in sop with all the hoard around you so who went to the rez then?

4000 deaths you are clearly one of those who charge with out using there brains because i wouldnt jump you while you see me dude lol, you thought i rode off and iam coward but i came right behinde you lol, nearly dead with 6 NPCs on you hmmmm sounds like Cosbereth lol, nice story bro gave me a laugh!
    Sorry bud but as I mentioned previously Miltok was in that group on his champ, so I can back it up, and you can't.

And are you now going to lie and say you didn't run through to the seed fields in HH after jumping me when I already had two NPCs on me and I didn't chase you there and pick up even more NPCSs and that you weren't low on health even though you had half a dozen hobbits helping you? Please take the BS elsewhere. Any time you want a fight you got it.

And I have that many deaths because I actually take risks and stand and fight and don't care about dying. In other words, I don't just run my mouth and pretend to do what I say I do, I actually do it.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

i wouldnt jump you while you see me dude lol, you thought i rode off and iam coward but i came right behinde you
    You're right, you wouldn't jump me when I see you, because it wouldn't be jumping me, it would be a fair fight, which you obviously weren't interested in as you clearly state. Why were you afraid to fight me fair and square if you're so confident, aggressive, and fearless?
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Sorry bud but as I mentioned previously Miltok was in that group on his champ, so I can back it up, and you can't.

And are you now going to lie and say you didn't run through to the seed fields in HH after jumping me when I already had two NPCs on me and I didn't chase you there and pick up even more NPCSs and that you weren't low on health even though you had half a dozen hobbits helping you? Please take the BS elsewhere. Any time you want a fight you got it.

And I have that many deaths because I actually take risks and stand and fight and don't care about dying. In other words, I don't just run my mouth and pretend to do what I say I do, I actually do it.
    whatever dude, if you call stupidness "taking risks", iam sure that you can backup everything :=), have a nice day!

/END

whatever dude, if you call stupidness "taking risks", iam sure that you can backup everything :=), have a nice day!

/END
    Go and run away some more because you're scared of a fair fight

Bye!

(and apparently the irony of using 'stupidness', which is not a word, as opposed to stupidity, which is, when trying to insult someone's intelligence, is lost you lol)
    Last edited by MinTazCos; Nov 15 2011 at 09:45 AM.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    For instance, I called out derlan and puvi today at gta, puvi ran to ec and mapped while in stealth, and derlan sprinted used all of his bubbles, heals and even his hour long for some reason at the end. I look down on players who play in this manner. i consider you one of these players daec and hence i will not offer you any fair fights.
    So you openly admit that you called them out (in ooc or tribe chat) and then complain that they try to escape... riiight. Good one Garam.

And Cosworth I would really like to believe you.. I'm sorry but I don't. I dont necessarily think one side is braver than the other.. or one more cowardly than the other.
    There is a difference between braveness and stupidity. It is 100% stupidity to run into a zerg-ball of immortals when you are running around solo. Since Isen there has been only ONE fight with an immortal that I remember being alone - that is Ggrishnak. You say you solo most of the time Cosworth.. so every time I see you I think I will get a decent fight.. the simple fact is there is always a Blodshot or a Spidyjam nearby. (actually there was once outside lugs rez the other day but Bigle was there).

My point is - of freakin' course a freep is going to use all his bubbles and whatever to avoid being killed when he has a horde of creeps after him. And of freakin' course a freep is NOT going to run into a horde of creeps alone. I dont see creeps do that and neither do I expect freeps to do it. The general trend at the moment is freeps running around solo or in small groups, with the other side mostly a horde of immortals. The horde will win every time if the freeps are 'brave' and run into the middle of them individually. It is easy to be brave, Cosworth, when you have a multidude of healers and bubble-ers following you as you charge.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Hate to derail this stunning tit for tat that is going on but i am going to put my 2 cents in on a few things, whether anyone cares for it or not.

The FEW freeps that i know will give me a 1v1 (and you guys know who you are ) will never get called out by me if it has been a clean 1v1. Those who won't, will get called out.

In general i feel creepside is a smaller community than freepside, therefore i know more about many ppl creepside than i do on freepside. One person i know has alot of medical issues and is usually on alot of meds, another person has very very bad fibromiralgia (sp) and diabetic nearopothy (spelling again). These ppl cannot play the game in the same manner as say a Derlan or a Miltok or a Daec ect ect. I won't mention their names, won't betray their personal trust they have put in me. But, if ppl i know have conditions like this and call out a freep and i don't care who the freep is i am mapping and going to help these ppl.

Now it is possible that freep may have the same issues as those i described above and if so they deserve the 1v1 and i am wrong for jumping in. So be it i can handle it if this makes me a hypocrit, But the point being every person is just that. A person. Each and every one of us with our own differant set of circumstances, so calling out every freep or every creep for acting a certain way is really alot of Bull when MOST of us don't REALLY know that person.

Perhaps our Devs will pay attention to the past threads and give us the arena someone suggested. Then all the jacked up supermen who have something to prove by pushing buttons on a keyboard can all gather there and gloat over who can hit #1, alt1 then number 3 the fastest. Until then. I'll just stick with what im doing. 5K deaths on me but idc it is exciting to rush alone into 5+ and nuke 1 person down before you get wiped b/c 4 others are wiping their fannies before they fight after being charged by 1.

If i hit you from a group and im alone,don't worry, i dont think you are the weak link. I just try to take out the one from EITHER side that i think will actually fight before running away until they realize 1 person is an easy kill.

Then again maybe all 4 of the other ppl on EITHER side have issues like the ppl i described above /shrug maybe we need a server JUST for those who have physical limitations. So then all the jacked up button slammers can really have something to QQ to each other about.

Incase you havent had your coffee,tea,koolaid,sterhoids or healthy does of stength giving yellow sunlight for the day, allow me to explain. the last paragraph... it is what you call oozing sarcasm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    So you openly admit that you called them out (in ooc or tribe chat) and then complain that they try to escape... riiight. Good one Garam.

And Cosworth I would really like to believe you.. I'm sorry but I don't. I dont necessarily think one side is braver than the other.. or one more cowardly than the other.
    There is a difference between braveness and stupidity. It is 100% stupidity to run into a zerg-ball of immortals when you are running around solo. Since Isen there has been only ONE fight with an immortal that I remember being alone - that is Ggrishnak. You say you solo most of the time Cosworth.. so every time I see you I think I will get a decent fight.. the simple fact is there is always a Blodshot or a Spidyjam nearby. (actually there was once outside lugs rez the other day but Bigle was there).

My point is - of freakin' course a freep is going to use all his bubbles and whatever to avoid being killed when he has a horde of creeps after him. And of freakin' course a freep is NOT going to run into a horde of creeps alone. I dont see creeps do that and neither do I expect freeps to do it. The general trend at the moment is freeps running around solo or in small groups, with the other side mostly a horde of immortals. The horde will win every time if the freeps are 'brave' and run into the middle of them individually. It is easy to be brave, Cosworth, when you have a multidude of healers and bubble-ers following you as you charge.
    The difference Sathim, is that I would use all those skills to try to fight to the end to get a kill, not run away. And knowing Derlan, who is an excellent player, he would have been able to do so.

And your 'general trend' is BS, there aren't that many Immortals and often we aren't grouped or just have small groups. And I wish I had a multitude of healers and bubblers following me around because I sure would die a lot less.

Really, you must be kidding.

And that was a good fight till you crit me for 5k...
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Eh, hey buddy, as coz said i was on my freep, there was 5 or 6 of us, as i logged over to give Blod some grief b/c i got a kb on him i saw an ooc call on freepside "typical immortal zergball BS" really kinda cracked me up, i logged over to tribe being just jam packed!! ... with 3 (thats three incase spelling is easier) 3 immortals. I wish every creep on Ark was a member of the immortals so that alot of these attacks on our tribe ppl call would be true, but sadly lol there are ALOT more creeps not in our tribe that play than their are in tribe that are usually on

To quote Mick Foley.. Have a nice day!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nomad1971 View Post
    Hate to derail this stunning tit for tat that is going on but i am going to put my 2 cents in on a few things, whether anyone cares for it or not.

The FEW freeps that i know will give me a 1v1 (and you guys know who you are ) will never get called out by me if it has been a clean 1v1. Those who won't, will get called out.

In general i feel creepside is a smaller community than freepside, therefore i know more about many ppl creepside than i do on freepside. One person i know has alot of medical issues and is usually on alot of meds, another person has very very bad fibromiralgia (sp) and diabetic nearopothy (spelling again). These ppl cannot play the game in the same manner as say a Derlan or a Miltok or a Daec ect ect. I won't mention their names, won't betray their personal trust they have put in me. But, if ppl i know have conditions like this and call out a freep and i don't care who the freep is i am mapping and going to help these ppl.

Now it is possible that freep may have the same issues as those i described above and if so they deserve the 1v1 and i am wrong for jumping in. So be it i can handle it if this makes me a hypocrit, But the point being every person is just that. A person. Each and every one of us with our own differant set of circumstances, so calling out every freep or every creep for acting a certain way is really alot of Bull when MOST of us don't REALLY know that person.

Perhaps our Devs will pay attention to the past threads and give us the arena someone suggested. Then all the jacked up supermen who have something to prove by pushing buttons on a keyboard can all gather there and gloat over who can hit #1, alt1 then number 3 the fastest. Until then. I'll just stick with what im doing. 5K deaths on me but idc it is exciting to rush alone into 5+ and nuke 1 person down before you get wiped b/c 4 others are wiping their fannies before they fight after being charged by 1.

If i hit you from a group and im alone,don't worry, i dont think you are the weak link. I just try to take out the one from EITHER side that i think will actually fight before running away until they realize 1 person is an easy kill.

Then again maybe all 4 of the other ppl on EITHER side have issues like the ppl i described above /shrug maybe we need a server JUST for those who have physical limitations. So then all the jacked up button slammers can really have something to QQ to each other about.

Incase you havent had your coffee,tea,koolaid,sterhoids or healthy does of stength giving yellow sunlight for the day, allow me to explain. the last paragraph... it is what you call oozing sarcasm
    sadly Milk(as i call you lol, joking) doesnt everyone in creep side think like you

/bow

And that was a good fight till you crit me for 5k...
    So I shouldn't have hit so hard?

The difference Sathim, is that I would use all those skills to try to fight to the end to get a kill, not run away. And knowing Derlan, who is an excellent player, he would have been able to do so.
    I think Derlan said Omani was there. It is extremely difficult to get any kill when there is only 2 freeps with a decent rank 11 WL there to heal/bubble. But yes you have a point.

Eh, hey buddy, as coz said i was on my freep, there was 5 or 6 of us, as i logged over to give Blod some grief b/c i got a kb on him i saw an ooc call on freepside "typical immortal zergball BS" really kinda cracked me up, i logged over to tribe being just jam packed!! ... with 3 (thats three incase spelling is easier) 3 immortals. I wish every creep on Ark was a member of the immortals so that alot of these attacks on our tribe ppl call would be true, but sadly lol there are ALOT more creeps not in our tribe that play than their are in tribe that are usually on
    was that me? I'm assuming it was seeing as you directed the statement at me.. I honestly can't remember. Eye dunno. Maybe I'm just still used to the Immortals being the only active tribe, and hence jumping to conclusions. If I see some big name immortals leading the charge with a bunch of low ranks following very closely behind, it isn't a hard conclusion to draw.. however, as you just pointed out it is not always right.
    But I dont think you are 100% correct with the rest of your statement. I check the daily statistic quite frequently, and at least 90% of the time the Immortals are topping the charts.. for both freep and creep sides. That suggests to me that The Immortals are still the biggest tribe out there. And I constantly do see large raids of Immortals (up to 24 people) and the largest non-immortal groups are pugs which pretty much never happen and never exceed numbers of greater than 16 people.
    Last edited by Sathim; Nov 15 2011 at 10:29 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

So I shouldn't have hit so hard?

I think Derlan said Omani was there. It is extremely difficult to get any kill when there is only 2 freeps with a decent rank 11 WL there to heal/bubble. But yes you have a point.

was that me? I'm assuming it was seeing as you directed the statement at me.. I honestly can't remember. Eye dunno. Maybe I'm just still used to the Immortals being the only active tribe, and hence jumping to conclusions. But I dont think you are 100% correct with the rest of your statement. I check the daily statistic quite frequently, and at least 90% of the time the Immortals are topping the charts.. for both freep and creep sides. That suggests to me that The Immortals are still the biggest tribe out there. And I constantly do see large raids of Immortals (up to 24 people) and the largest non-immortal groups are pugs which pretty much never happen and never exceed numbers of greater than 16 people.
    Even on Immortals Night we don't get 24 man raids. That is just crazy. And the reason the Immortals get so much infamy is less due to size than it is the fact that many of the most experienced creeps are in the Immortals and we fight hard. Check the leaderboards from yesterday, a large percentage of the Immortals total infamy came from just a handful of players. Most of the creep players are NOT Immortals.

And as for hitting hard, it's not your fault, but that kind of damage is out of balance, and you and I both know it. I don't even have a single skill that hits for 1k. And I have a minstrel and I KNOW the damage output/healing ability is also out of balance. I can hit almost as hard as an RK AND heal myself the next instant.
    Last edited by MinTazCos; Nov 15 2011 at 10:36 AM.
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir

Page 143 of 274 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 193 243 ... LastLast