We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    I honestly don't know man, I'd have to see. I haven't tried for a long time.....might be a good project for this weekend though. Just sounded like a good reply to Maie.......speaking of which.

Maie you tried to save them 2 freepies ...... God bless you darlin you tried. Ty for the 2 fights by GV too - good little fights those were. That they were.
    I got a ninja Kill on you Lebow in TA, the other night, the group was at the front and got ya, I was inside TA west side, and you ran in and hips then came back out when you rounded the corner and I poped ya one. It was so freakin hilarious mang, cuz I thought you were skeet skeetin out!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    I got a ninja Kill on you Lebow in TA, the other night, the group was at the front and got ya, I was inside TA west side, and you ran in and hips then came back out when you rounded the corner and I poped ya one. It was so freakin hilarious mang, cuz I thought you were skeet skeetin out!
    Yeah bud. You (people) always run that risk in TA, there's many ways in, so you're never quite 'safe' no matter how secure you feel. Yup yup, you caught me taking a dump there inside, that you did - little dwarven punks I tell ya. Heh. See, that's what I get for coming anywhere near that keep right? ha.

That lvl 50 cappie last nite thought he'd be safe crossing east ta water with you too....... not so much
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Jun 08 2010 at 01:49 PM.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

I
    Maie you tried to save them 2 freepies ...... God bless you darlin you tried. Ty for the 2 fights by GV too - good little fights those were. That they were.
    yea, you shoulda taken that death!

but first time out of gv i didnt have ws on and was all healie so i just tried like hell to get away but nooooo...second i thought i had ya, i really did. lol

looked around for a 3rd but couldnt find ya again. ./sadface
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    looked around for a 3rd but couldnt find ya again. ./sadface
    Oh, you did come looking sorry. Contrary to popular belief not out to irk everyone out there, well............. at least not those whom I likes, so after the 2 fights I moved on. If I had stayed you'd be too tempting of a snack to not pounce again and yeah, that'd be a bit much attention perhaps Sorry lady, didn't intend to leave you hangin'.

The longer fights get with minis the greater my chance of failure, that's for sure. The 2nd you got close, you did.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Jun 08 2010 at 02:58 PM.

Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan0517 View Post
    any of you brave freeps running around solo? I want to test out my amazing warleader dps but I just keep on running into the raid.....

oh yeah thanks for the almost 1v1 stumplie until the warg and freep raid showed up
    I run around solo quite a bit, even if Im in a group I wont be a ****** and call in 30 more freeps, so look for me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

sorry Mallock, wasnt grouped with that warg

if ya want a 1v1 let me know we can meet up on the mountain where we wont get interupted...thanks for staying away from the npcs too, good to see some fighting freeps out there!
    Davaron R9 Hunter
    [COLOR=#C2C2C2][FONT=Verdana]R.I.P. Sylidor[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yeah bud. You (people) always run that risk in TA, there's many ways in, so you're never quite 'safe' no matter how secure you feel. Yup yup, you caught me taking a dump there inside, that you did - little dwarven punks I tell ya. Heh. See, that's what I get for coming anywhere near that keep right? ha.

That lvl 50 cappie last nite thought he'd be safe crossing east ta water with you too....... not so much
    yeah, sad times for that cappie!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

nice combat log Pheobus.....unbelievable...and you were apparently a respected freep.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000cd6f1/signature.png]Loronweb[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by vorga99 View Post
    nice combat log Pheobus.....unbelievable...and you were apparently a respected freep.
    I dunno man, I certainly was not there, but I would be inclined to say that prolly isn't the case. Especially if it was 2nite (Tuesday), with lag I bot booted thrice during the night myself. But these things can happen regardless of how unlikely. Not saying he didn't disappear, just would venture to say not on purpose.

Again, wasn't there, but it's probably like Kilcan getting blamed for the same thing years ago, it probably was bad timing. So...Phob.....me thinks you alright and doubt you did it spanky......if not.......shame on you As far you and me by GV - it was totally not going to be anywhere near you and me unfortunately. Some day again.

Forum's Cupcake

man there's some awesome evidence there. even a great story to go along with it so we might believe you!

lol
    Kraken, Thesungodra

After 832 mini kbs that might be my first on you Thorken. Sorry man, after creepin up behind I couldn't let you get away. I smelled dwarven blood and ME WANTS IT!

Forum's Cupcake

Yeah thanks man! Or maybe I had some technical issues. For example the on going problem of my video card over heating and me crashing. Everyone out there that knows me, knows that wouldn't be my style. Appearently you mentioned it in creep ooc because of friend of mine flipped and told me about it. And I'm pretty sure someone probably stood up for me there. Things happen...

I dunno man, I certainly was not there, but I would be inclined to say that prolly isn't the case. Especially if it was 2nite (Tuesday), with lag I bot booted thrice during the night myself. But these things can happen regardless of how unlikely. Not saying he didn't disappear, just would venture to say not on purpose.

Again, wasn't there, but it's probably like Kilcan getting blamed for the same thing years ago, it probably was bad timing. So...Phob.....me thinks you alright and doubt you did it spanky......if not.......shame on you As far you and me by GV - it was totally not going to be anywhere near you and me unfortunately. Some day again.
    Thanks for the back Big!

And yeah I knew it wouldn't be me and you, but I knew I didn't want you to be there for the rest of the fight . I couldn't believe you escaped with that low of morale lol
    Last edited by vodspeedkills; Jun 12 2010 at 08:28 AM.

Finally Big! lol Greats spars, you've gotten a lot better at Wardens since the last time we attempted one. That third one had me shaking...Targetting messed up after your stealth.
    Last edited by vodspeedkills; Jun 12 2010 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    Finally Big! lol Greats spars, you've gotten a lot better at Wardens since the last time we attempted one. That third one had me shaking...Targetting messed up after your stealth.
    Yeah man.........good fights. Damn good fights. Rather have to think about what i'm doing than just pounce and tear up (though that can be fun too). I dare say only a fight I had with burgs have gone longer (when we are running around trying to hit one another) my 5 minutes cooldowns were coming back up. That is the silver lining in the game, good/long spars against 2 evenly matched forces. At least that is what the 1st and 3rd were like. Now if I would have even cheap food that compares to your regen............ hey now!

Credit to you sir, you play your class very well. Just couldn't quite ever finish them off could I?

Take it easy, good hunting. And quit combat loggin eh? I can't keep coming out here to defend your honor! Geez!
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Jun 12 2010 at 03:58 AM.

Forum's Cupcake

Just for you Loronweb...

And I'll include you in on this Zazadan, you are weak. This morning jumping on the bridge, I jumped signalling okay I'll spar you, you jumped back (what I thought to be) acknowledgment. Bad class stay on the ground.
    Last edited by vodspeedkills; Jun 12 2010 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    And I'll include you in on this Zazadan, you are weak. This morning jumping on the bridge, I jumped signalling okay I'll spar you, you jumped back (what I thought to be) acknowledgment. Bad class stay on the ground.
    Lol. You can't expect me to control other players. There were other wargs around. My bad? Sparring is meant to be done on Blood Mountain anyways. I am a weak kitten though, yes. I like to be fed and petted.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000201593/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=Blue]Landroval[/color]: [b][color=white]Vuno 35 MNS[/color][/b]
    [color=Teal]Arkenstone[/color]: [i][b][color=gray]Zazakan r7 BA[/color][/b] | [b][color=gray]Zazadan r7 WRG[/color][/b] | [b][color=gray]Kazalin r4 54 GRD[/color][/b] | [b][color=gray]Kazden r3 54 WRDN[/color][/b][/i] [color=red]Fun times with the 'Stoners![/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Kazalin View Post
    Lol. You can't expect me to control other players. There were other wargs around. My bad? Sparring is meant to be done on Blood Mountain anyways. I am a weak kitten though, yes. I like to be fed and petted.
    Dude, didn't you hear? We don't spar there anymore.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! OR FREEPS in that case! Some pretty epic fights last night. Holy cow (and yes we did fight in the cows) I have not seen so many freeps on in a very long time. What were there about 2 full raids or more of freeps running around. Gheesh, just when we thought, ok let's head back towards STAB from fighting in the back corner of TA...here comes another raid, and another, and another. I think it is safe to say I need the next month off to restock my slime!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420701000011e83e/signature.png]Fiendishly-1[/charsig]
    'Stoner- Devilishly Handsome (BA) [COLOR=white]R7[/COLOR], Howlingly Mad (Warg) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Devastatingly Goodlooking (RVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Venomously Retorted (WVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Raising Cain (WL) R6
    Now on E/Brandywine-Nightmarishly Garish (Def) [COLOR=#ffffff]R8[/COLOR], Fiendishly Evil (WVR) R5, Cadmean Victory (WL), Dementedly Clever

Quote Originally Posted by Lexmark View Post
    WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! OR FREEPS in that case! Some pretty epic fights last night. Holy cow (and yes we did fight in the cows) I have not seen so many freeps on in a very long time. What were there about 2 full raids or more of freeps running around. Gheesh, just when we thought, ok let's head back towards STAB from fighting in the back corner of TA...here comes another raid, and another, and another. I think it is safe to say I need the next month off to restock my slime!
    yes last night was crazy, hope the creeps all enjoyed their early christmas presents
    Davaron R9 Hunter
    [COLOR=#C2C2C2][FONT=Verdana]R.I.P. Sylidor[/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    Dude, didn't you hear? We don't spar there anymore.
    Oh noes. Why was there some sparring up there a couple of days ago? :x Why do I, the infamous Zazadan kitten, always hear these things last?!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000201593/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=Blue]Landroval[/color]: [b][color=white]Vuno 35 MNS[/color][/b]
    [color=Teal]Arkenstone[/color]: [i][b][color=gray]Zazakan r7 BA[/color][/b] | [b][color=gray]Zazadan r7 WRG[/color][/b] | [b][color=gray]Kazalin r4 54 GRD[/color][/b] | [b][color=gray]Kazden r3 54 WRDN[/color][/b][/i] [color=red]Fun times with the 'Stoners![/color]

Wink Re: Ettenmoors

well uh.....all those freeps may have been my fault. It got really slow around midnight and a group of us decided to flip freep side, put out the word in glff and call in every favor we were ever owed all at once. It didnt seem to work very well at first, but we finally were able to at least stand and fight like heros......and also die like them. By my count there were at least 3 separate distinct freep groups so the raids were all roughly about 12-16 each.

And dont tell me you creeps didnt pick up your phones and do the same. I saw ranked creeps that I didnt even know existed. Creeps showed up that havent played in months and they still had cobwebs on them, or was that Fiendishly's slime I saw instead.

I had amazing fun and we all had many good laughs, especially when Rummie was backstabbing all you fools in the front door of TA....rofl
    Last edited by vorga99; Jun 13 2010 at 04:19 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000cd6f1/signature.png]Loronweb[/charsig]

well uh.....all those freeps may have been my fault. It got really slow around midnight and a group of us decided to flip freep side, put out the word in glff and call in every favor we were ever owed all at once. It didnt seem to work very well at first, but we finally were able to at least stand and fight like heros......and also die like them. By my count there were at least 3 separate distinct freep groups so the raids were all roughly about 12-16 each.

And dont tell me you creeps didnt pick up your phones and do the same. I saw ranked creeps that I didnt even know existed. Creeps showed up that havent played in months and they still had cobwebs on them, or was that Fiendishly's slime I saw instead.

I had amazing fun and we all had many good laughs, especially when Rummie was backstabbing all you fools in the front door of TA....rofl
    Bring out the mini more often, very squishy.

We got a lot of points from your raid especially =P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003ed596/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    **Shapz R11 BA**Shapzz R10 Capt**Shapsz R8 Hunter**Georick R7 Guard**

Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    Bring out the mini more often, very squishy.

We got a lot of points from your raid especially =P

Pffft.....Haters

Some pretty cool moments out there last night, taking the relic to Ost and then seeing 30+ creeps show up to get it back was hilarious lol

Fights like that massive fireball between TR rez and TR keep people coming back, cant remember the last time I saw such a huge non npc sparta battle.

BTW Lor dye the outfit dude, I wanna see the big red scarecrow again haha

Creeps showed up that havent played in months and they still had cobwebs on them, or was that Fiendishly's slime I saw instead.
    Dang, I ran out of slime half way into the epic fights...I was throwing spit balls after that... :-D
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420701000011e83e/signature.png]Fiendishly-1[/charsig]
    'Stoner- Devilishly Handsome (BA) [COLOR=white]R7[/COLOR], Howlingly Mad (Warg) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Devastatingly Goodlooking (RVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Venomously Retorted (WVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Raising Cain (WL) R6
    Now on E/Brandywine-Nightmarishly Garish (Def) [COLOR=#ffffff]R8[/COLOR], Fiendishly Evil (WVR) R5, Cadmean Victory (WL), Dementedly Clever

Page 13 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast