We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 126 of 274 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Some good fights tonight creeps.

Lets keep it up.
    Thanks for bringing it Daec. We had started getting really bored chasing freep groups around who seemed more interested in PvEing and then mapping to safety than having anything like a good fight. /respect

Which brings me to another point: seriously, what is up with some of you? There are players out there (and I won't name names on this forum as I'm not interested in a flame war) that run from a fight ON SIGHT. Why do you even bother to come out to the Moors?

There is a certain champion that I have had to literally chase halfway across the map after he turned tail and ran from me at first sight despite being all by my lonesome. A real champ would have been drooling at the opportunity for a good solo fight. That same champion 2 nights ago was doing his little 'hey come and get me, the bait, cause my burg buddy is in stealth' routine so I popped my brand and went after him anyway, and as soon the fail burg couldn't get his stuns off, the champion RAN AWAY from a 2 vs 1. Bagged him anyway (thanks to him running and not focusing dps on me), but you sir, are not a 'champion', you are a coward and a disgrace to the class. Grow a pair or go back to PvE.

/endrant. Sorry to bring drama folks, but just had to get that off my chest.
    Founder of Baruk Khazad of Arkenstone - going strong since Beta
    Minardi DarkKhazad - Card carrying member of the Solo Minstrel Zerg Team
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir
    Cosworth Power - Legion - Cry havoc! And let slip the spider of war!

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

Yup props to you Daec. You led a pretty good group out there. Its hard to tell who had the numbers (the creeps had a BH group, an immortals group and maybe another with just pugs, so it wasn't easy totalling numbers). I know I thought at the time that you guys had it up on us (we certainly had the #s buff at one stage) but its quite possible you didn't. The fight at poor TR was epic. We were always going to win that with maps and rez so close, but you sure put up a darn good fight.

I think I know the champ you are referring to Cos. I wouldn't worry too much.. He is a raid baby. And in most cases raid babies a) can't fend for themselves and b) are juicy. One day you will find him alone and gets lots of points for it!
    But yeah.. I often find myself wondering the same thing ('well.. you ARE out here to PVP right??') lol
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Not me! I will officially request that you all not bother me while I am picking up sticks please!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420701000011e83e/signature.png]Fiendishly-1[/charsig]
    'Stoner- Devilishly Handsome (BA) [COLOR=white]R7[/COLOR], Howlingly Mad (Warg) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Devastatingly Goodlooking (RVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Venomously Retorted (WVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Raising Cain (WL) R6
    Now on E/Brandywine-Nightmarishly Garish (Def) [COLOR=#ffffff]R8[/COLOR], Fiendishly Evil (WVR) R5, Cadmean Victory (WL), Dementedly Clever

Amen Fiendishly, Leave me alone people. Think of me as a lone NPC doing he daily duty of picking up the moors for you. Sticks arent going to pick them selves up. SO stop killing me
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

Aww gassy you can kiss me and hug me all you want sweetie =)

And hey Glorno, he will stop DRing and running when you stop that stupid groundroll, and Rhab stop df'ing and Cherry stops whatever cherry does and what ever else people want to complain about.
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ElricBlack View Post
    ...Cherry stops whatever cherry does...
    xD Never!!

A few reavers do that to me with that new running when they are about to die skill usually while they are solo(I won't name any names) some get away most dont > but when they do I don't think its as bad as creeps say it is when someone gets denied points...

<3 Cherry
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000feebc/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yeap daec pretty awesome fight at PTR.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Lol at the grothum "fight" earlier, we were trying to save alf!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by MinTazCos View Post
    If you don't like being called out publicly, even though you are already hiding behind a computer avatar, then don't do things in public that will get you called out. Simple really. There are reasons why Derlan is one of the most respected players on the server and you are not.

Reminds me of the phone gangsters that you deal with in the business world; they sure talk a big game on the telephone but the minute you get in front of them and put pressure on they wilt.
    Did you miss the part of me saying: I would hate to lose you out in the moors your so fun to play against one of the better wargs out there.

I guess you didnt understand the reason for my posting that... Let me say it again...

I do not want him to get in trouble or get this thread closed for making a somewhat insulting comment or post on these forums.

I get called out in the OOC, GLFF, mail, tells, etc...
    Does it bother me not at all :3(except for the fact that if you send mail im thinking I won something in the auction house rather than receiving hate mail xD) I do not take it so personal after all games are meant to have fun!!

Its nice that your trying to protect him and all though, just read through my post first xD

BTW his thread he made for me saying something along the lines of me exploiting got closed in about 1 days time so I thought he might have learned from that.

How do I "talk a big game" exactly?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000feebc/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

That last post was for the devs more then you cherry.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    That last post was for the devs more then you cherry.
    Hehe, I am supposed to ignore the fact that the post starts with my name, that you are calling me a failbot and Dev/Exploiter? beside those words... sure its directed towards the Devs..

You should have posted this instead:
    "nothing but a fail bot. I personally think with how many exploits."

Then I would think it had nothing to do with me xD

-joking-

But yes hard to read between those lines Derlan

<3 Cherry

Quote Originally Posted by Flyinghunter247 View Post
    Did you miss the part of me saying: I would hate to lose you out in the moors your so fun to play against one of the better wargs out there.

I guess you didnt understand the reason for my posting that... Let me say it again...

I do not want him to get in trouble or get this thread closed for making a somewhat insulting comment or post on these forums.

I get called out in the OOC, GLFF, mail, tells, etc...
    Does it bother me not at all :3(except for the fact that if you send mail im thinking I won something in the auction house rather than receiving hate mail xD) I do not take it so personal after all games are meant to have fun!!

Its nice that your trying to protect him and all though, just read through my post first xD

BTW his thread he made for me saying something along the lines of me exploiting got closed in about 1 days time so I thought he might have learned from that.

How do I "talk a big game" exactly?
    If it doesn't bother you at all why did you bother to reply and insinuate he has done something ban worthy? And why do you refer to it as a 'somewhat insulting comment' if you're not insulted?

Claiming you're doing it for his benefit is laughable.
    Founder of Baruk Khazad of Arkenstone - going strong since Beta
    Minardi DarkKhazad - Card carrying member of the Solo Minstrel Zerg Team
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir
    Cosworth Power - Legion - Cry havoc! And let slip the spider of war!

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

Quote Originally Posted by MinTazCos View Post
    If it doesn't bother you at all why did you bother to reply and insinuate he has done something ban worthy? And why do you refer to it as a 'somewhat insulting comment' if you're not insulted?

Claiming you're doing it for his benefit is laughable.
    Ban worthy maybe not just in this one post but if he continues who knows what the Devs will do... Continuing to call someone out over and over again on forums/in-game can be thought of as harassment (beside the fact that is is rude :P)

I did say "somewhat insulting" I guess that does mean I thought it was lol I will edit my word choice later but...

Why is it laughable?, just because I show a bit of interest in this thread? His benefit comes 2nd to how long I hope this thread lasts I love it :3

I also like Derlan thank you very much and a lot of creeps such as Garam, Gigaresh sorry about the spelling. Just not on there creeps lol. They have really done nothing to make me hate them...
    beside kill me over and over and over again in the moors! <-- joking
    Good time in the moors before he turned creep on me xD
    I remember having a 3v2 with him we got that warg spongebeezy too xD

I really do hope they keep playing for a long time. It definetly would not be the same without them. Just because you don't care about certain people doesn't mean you cant show a little compassion or interest in someones well being. Don't forget the fact that this is a game. There are REAL people behind those avatars :3
    Last edited by Flyinghunter247; Aug 26 2011 at 09:55 PM.

So early tonight the freeps had TA. Im not sure what the intent was of taking the relic and the flag and staying in TA then calling the tyrant in when you guys had more than enough to take the keep. That kinda like a big screw you in your face. How often do the freeps have TA? In all honesty that could have gone better since we did have some decent fights before that.
    Last edited by bladenine; Aug 28 2011 at 08:09 AM.
    [[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000134921/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Pretty good fights out there last night, lots of new creeps it looks like.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

LOL that was one of the most epic moments ever in tr where chief elf stealthed in the corner when you guys killed the cg-then rezzed me and I ended up killing vulfen and miltok in there.

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    LOL that was one of the most epic moments ever in tr where chief elf stealthed in the corner when you guys killed the cg-then rezzed me and I ended up killing vulfen and miltok in there.
    You've gained much respect in my book for your actions near ptr, it will be remembered.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    You've gained much respect in my book for your actions near ptr, it will be remembered.
    /shrug personal differences won't make me interfere with a 1v1, but your welcome

/flex* my op lm stealth and rez it was funny for the raid to find my bear and then look for me i saw some of the WL's checking corners for me!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001011df/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Just a thank you again to those that like to watch me 1 v 1 when they happen across me i really appreciate it.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Lot of fun out there yesterday guys. Gonna be seeing a lot more of my champ as I try to reach rank 9 as fast as humanly possible.
    Kin Leader of Leaf Walkers of Arkenstone
    100 Champ Ulvric / 100 Burg Undercover / 69 Cappie Udolf

fun day today, glad you guys decided to fight today. epic fight every time i logged. good action on both of my uruks. days like this are why i still play on arkenstone
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

So in hindsight, I knew I shouldn't have attacked you in the delving this morning, Miltok, lol. When you pounced me after that, I tried to back out from the fight, figuring neither of us wants to get booted (just tossing AR at you for the heal), but ah well

edit

ohhh, bad C for not waiting! Your dot killed my lm right after you retreated
    Last edited by xxforcardassia; Sep 02 2011 at 10:26 AM.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

I know - got the message at the rez circle lol.

Your mighty blow topples Eruraviel.

Nice to know I can kill a level 63 LM that's patiently waiting for the NPC on me to die. That was nice of you lol.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

I would have probably helped you kill it if it wasn't a freep npc, lmao
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Page 126 of 274 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 176 226 ... LastLast