We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Riv is a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Love ya Biggie, sometimes I wish I kept a toon on Ark to fight you again
    Yeah man - that makes 2 of us. We had some nice fights over the years, but haven't had one for too long.

My favorite hunter spar'ers (if that's a term) have all left, except Relo (thank God he's still here) to box with. I miss your hunt/TB/Dav without you guys I'm losing to hunters a lot less ....... 2nd tho't, stay over there! Ha Ha. Hope you're still finding pleasure in the game, had to step away a few times to keep it up, but it's still good times.

Take it easy Riv. Come roll an RK on Arken.........we clearly don't have enough over here eh? I'll see ya.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    I don't get this, you've run from me twice in just the short time since you've been back, both near GV if i remember correctly. I wouldn't dish out this kind of advice if my slate wasn't clean. We all run sometimes. See you out there.
    look at you, rank9. what a noob. what a damn NOOB!!!

lol just kidding, grats man!
    Last edited by IGolbezI; Jun 02 2010 at 03:40 AM.
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by tresureace1 View Post
    Riv is a noob.
    Your face is a noob. Word.

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Yeah man - that makes 2 of us. We had some nice fights over the years, but haven't had one for too long.

My favorite hunter spar'ers (if that's a term) have all left, except Relo (thank God he's still here) to box with. I miss your hunt/TB/Dav without you guys I'm losing to hunters a lot less ....... 2nd tho't, stay over there! Ha Ha. Hope you're still finding pleasure in the game, had to step away a few times to keep it up, but it's still good times.

Take it easy Riv. Come roll an RK on Arken.........we clearly don't have enough over here eh? I'll see ya.
    Nah, I can't roll a RK.

I still have a 40 champ and a 47 tank on Ark. One day perhaps. One day.

No one should be surprised by the behavior of any moors regular. I'm not out there as much as a lot of people, but I know what I'm going to get 99% of the time depending on who I'm/we're facing. That will never change.

Who will run, who will call in support, who will take the 1v1, who will have 5 mins and a shield wall on them, who would never be seen alone out there, who will run to NPCs, who will stealth at rezzes and gank you 4 times, who will only fight if the odds are overwhelmingly in their favor, etc. The moors holds few surprises other than which one of the predictable scenarios is coming next... though I will say the Insurrection fights are always a good time, much less predictable.

I also agree with Bruun that creep PUG raids have a horrible tendency to not target the RAT. It's frustrating because it's something that people shouldn't have to continually be reminded about. L2P? Some nights it feels like 15 solo battles.... and a lot of times, I think some folks only want to be in the raid for the free infamy and safety in numbers.

Our raid leaders are too laid back I guess. I know I don't log in so I can bark orders at people...I have other ways I prefer to affirm my power and influence in this life (and get paid for it ), but it would be nice if more people knew how to be an effective member of a raid... It would also be nice if petty drama didn't get in the way of gathering a sizable creep force to meet the sizable freep force. Ho hum, I guess. Such is da moors...
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Southpa View Post
    Our raid leaders are too laid back I guess. I know I don't log in so I can bark orders at people...I have other ways I prefer to affirm my power and influence in this life (and get paid for it )
    I take it out on my co-workers. They are still looking for the mystical RK that has been ruining their lives......

Anybody can get in a raid anymore. All are welcome, same on feepside except freeps know they have to work together or they're going to lose. The Immortals do a good job of inviting people that they know will listen but everyone else not so much. Pre rec should be ears and follow orders. We need to get our **** together people.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    Anybody can get in a raid anymore.
    Even defilers who don't heal. Some pugs I've been in lately have included newbie defilers who refuse to heal even after being told that's the proper role of a defiler when people in the creep group are dying. Why would you roll a healing class and join a group and consistently do damage while people in the group are wiping? A BA is more logical for those who want to do ranged damage.

/confused

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Even defilers who don't heal. Some pugs I've been in lately have included newbie defilers who refuse to heal even after being told that's the proper role of a defiler when people in the creep group are dying. Why would you roll a healing class and join a group and consistently do damage while people in the group are wiping? A BA is more logical for those who want to do ranged damage.

/confused
    I can even forgive not healing, but not rezzing is the true crime. Especially since I doubt they have their maps, and they know how much it sucks to have to run from rez to the fight. The more creeps that need to retreat to rez, the weaker and weaker your group becomes.

i miss riv!!! he made the moors a more colorful place to play!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

last night, I caught you creeps tryin to hide behind the rock in front of GV. Got a few of you one shoted too, good times!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    last night, I caught you creeps tryin to hide behind the rock in front of GV. Got a few of you one shoted too, good times!
    Heh, screenshot or it didn't happen.

We was just trying to give you all some room to move out. You took too long, so we did SG instead.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Southpa View Post
    We was just trying to give you all some room to move out. You took too long, so we did SG instead.
    Bloody good for nothing no droppin symbol.......

Wirilome good spar man, that was close, would love to have another go round.

{edit}looks like i got that fight after all, got ya, but your dots killed me afterwards.}
    Last edited by mrwoo; Jun 04 2010 at 02:59 AM.

Late/early night Moors was lots of fun! Great fights at LC, spider fort and the trees between EC and GV. The spars and duels that followed were also heaps of fun! Glorno, Roeca (apologize for spelling), Enforcer and Elenrod's Guard taught me that I really gotta get into tweaking my char for 1v1s again... I used to be a beast in Moria with my 1st Age Hammer, but not so much anymore... Haven't really poked at 1v1s since Mirkwood launch, seems lots has changed.

Don't worry, this Champ doesn't lie down easy.

Keep it real, Ettenmoors! Remember, don't be dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Feybobiam View Post
    Don't worry, this Champ doesn't lie down easy.
    Sit Boo Boo sit.......bad dog!

My recent vote for freep looking for a fight (win/lose/whichever) Purefaith. For a lvl 60 hunter this dude's coming out with his bow a rockin' and lookin' for fights. Can't recall a kin off hand, but I give the dude credit, he be droppin traps, kiting with slows, workin the fears, good fighting hunter. Not sure if you read the boards or not man (hopefully you got my tells that I sent to give you props), but if you all know the dude, plz pass that along, I like that dude. He took a beating and kept coming back to try for more. Ask Zen....he saw us doing our dance......and was kind enough to let it finish......thank you sir.

Yeah, Purefaith, good fights man. You're a credit to your class.

Sit Boo Boo sit.......bad dog!

My recent vote for freep looking for a fight (win/lose/whichever) Purefaith. For a lvl 60 hunter this dude's coming out with his bow a rockin' and lookin' for fights. Can't recall a kin off hand, but I give the dude credit, he be droppin traps, kiting with slows, workin the fears, good fighting hunter. Not sure if you read the boards or not man (hopefully you got my tells that I sent to give you props), but if you all know the dude, plz pass that along, I like that dude. He took a beating and kept coming back to try for more. Ask Zen....he saw us doing our dance......and was kind enough to let it finish......thank you sir.

Yeah, Purefaith, good fights man. You're a credit to your class.
    he's unkinned and doesn't really play much anymore, but yeah he's a fun dude
    Kraken, Thesungodra

hey, i gotta ask...were there like 75 creeps on last night? everywhere i looked...creeps. and by everywhere, i mean everywhere. every possible place. was it some kind of creep holiday? was lebowski giving tours? gas giving away free stones? kindling offering foot massages to wargs in exchange for protection? whatever it was you all were doing worked well...it was highly annoying pissed me off last night but this morning it all seems kinda funny....normal weekend for some I know but good job, y'all must have had way more infamy overall than freeps got renown...at least for that one day
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

I was in a pug raid that was sometimes full (while at TR anyway) and there were some others roaming around, some solo and some grouped. The pug did okay for the most part aside from people scattering in multiple directions several times times (which was met with a few expletives from me...lol), so the infamy was good. But we were also fighting against fewer freeps. :/

More freeps please.

That's what I like to see. Up in the freep npcs and kickin ***. As for the need more freeps, not too many please. A committed attack would have steam rolled us, too many pew's running at the first sight of a few steps advance. Took it well though, we would have rage quit in half the time yea?
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    was lebowski giving tours?
    I was trying to show the Greenies how to get back into GV. Alas the fear of 3 day ban ruined the experience ....

I was trying to show the Greenies how to get back into GV. Alas the fear of 3 day ban ruined the experience ....
    hmm really? I know that they fixed 2 ways into GV with mirkwood...did you find a new way? if so you need to show me so I can go kill afk freeps.....I mean so I can hand out free cookies to the freeps...

any of you brave freeps running around solo? I want to test out my amazing warleader dps but I just keep on running into the raid.....

oh yeah thanks for the almost 1v1 stumplie until the warg and freep raid showed up

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan0517 View Post
    any of you brave freeps running around solo? I want to test out my amazing warleader dps but I just keep on running into the raid.....

oh yeah thanks for the almost 1v1 stumplie until the warg and freep raid showed up
    Hah, you thought you could have a solo fight, what a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan0517 View Post
    hmm really? I know that they fixed 2 ways into GV with mirkwood...did you find a new way? if so you need to show me so I can go kill afk freeps.....I mean so I can hand out free cookies to the freeps...
    I honestly don't know man, I'd have to see. I haven't tried for a long time.....might be a good project for this weekend though. Just sounded like a good reply to Maie.......speaking of which.

Maie you tried to save them 2 freepies ...... God bless you darlin you tried. Ty for the 2 fights by GV too - good little fights those were. That they were.

Page 12 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast