We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 274 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Yeah, LC was epic lol.

PS: grats naros on r9 buddy
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Glorn,

Big is a good cat, err.... I mean dog. In my experience with him, and most everyone, he will fight 1v1 till death or interference. Fortunately enough for him we have never got to finish. lol But really he is a good guy. Often after spars he will hop freep and send you a tell saying good one. If I'm grouped typically I won't participate in a 1v1 fight not worth it due to the drop in points there will always be a time when I'm not grouped for spars.

So for my full name I've decided to go with Cuddlecakes Stickymuffin.

Nobody suggested stuckymuffin but sticky was suggested by Bal, and Muffin was first suggested by Es, so I'll give the money to each of them. Just let me know either here or in game which toon to send it to. 100s creep or 300s freep. (again, I'm poor!)

And thank you again for the suggestions.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

est is drunk you'll find him passed out somewhere between grams and lugazag.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Lol, I've never had a problem with you in these packs I'm speaking of. I'm pretty sure not a single one of them uses the forums. When I say late, I'm talking 12am+ PST. Most of you regulars are long gone by then. It's a fun time because it's small groups and has been very fun all week except for the sudden Warg fest last night. I figured since most of those Wargs were normals, and I don't see them on the forums, that they were new to the Moors. This is why I said someone should tell them why they're going to ruin it if they run around in their pack, I genuinely think they're new and don't know. Maybe this happens other times of the day, but I'm only out there from when the big raids are out, and then after they leave not usually before that.

If it's fair, bring it. I would've had you last time and I think we both know it . And yeah sorry I had never replied to your post, these packs of Wargs lately haven't put me in a mood to say anything nice about being ganked by even more packs of Wargs. And like mother always said, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. I do appreciate how nice you were in your post, but my point still stands. You have probably the worst reputation (that I know of) on Creep side and it didn't get that way by "coincidence".
    Hahaha, has the worst reputation?

Who are you?
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

That's cool, I don't really care if you would've won I just wanted to fight. I just wanted to see how good the (in)famous Biglebowskii really is

Also about the whole bad reputation thing, that's just what I've heard. I didn't make it up and I didn't decide it I'm just relaying what the general consensus is to me. I'm sure you being a tough Warg doesn't help, but I'm also sure you do some things people don't like. You shouldn't care though really, what Gek said really hit it on the head. People are out there to have fun, and usually that means causing the other side to not have fun. In PvE everyone has fun because the "E" part of that obviously doesn't have emotions to care. I guess the particular way you have fun pisses people off *shrug*.

I'll air out my grievances in the name of harmony. Basically I see you (on these forums) always say how much you like 1v1s and fair fights but in my experience you're rarely a part of one. It's hypocritical to me. That's not an attack, I'm just letting you know what I see. If that's not true then great but I have yet to see it. Maybe I do have a small sample size and I hope I'm wrong but I don't see you jump people unless they already have a lot on them, or they're almost dead, etc. I also notice you hardly even come out of stealth unless you have all your cooldowns up, which kind of defeats the purpose of the Moors to me. Maybe it's because I primarily play a Warden and I don't have cooldowns lol. You (and a few others) say I'm wrong, that's good. I hope I'm wrong because you're fun to fight. Hopefully I'll see the "real Biglebowskii" the more I'm out there. I'm not closed minded, but I'm honest so I'm givin' it to ya straight. Hopefully you'll change my mind and not think I'm just another bitter Freep. Heck I've even started to change my mind a little about Droggo, so anything's possible
    If you think Big is bad, then every single other warg out there you will hate 10 times more...just saying
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Basically I see you (on these forums) always say how much you like 1v1s and fair fights but in my experience you're rarely a part of one. It's hypocritical to me. That's not an attack, I'm just letting you know what I see. If that's not true then great but I have yet to see it.
    I can tell you that out of any creep out there I have come across solo, Biglebowskii will always make it a fair fight if possible. If he pounces me (and he always does), I know that it will be just me and him until it is over. If there is interference, that is just the nature of the moors, and I know enough to be sure that it wasn't Biglewbowskii who called for it.

From what I see freep-side, he may not be liked, but he gets a lot of respect. He's good at what he does, and uses every trick his class has to win. He frustrates the hell out of me, but no matter what the result of a fight, I never feel cheated or that it wasn't fair.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ppinkham View Post
    I can tell you that out of any creep out there I have come across solo, Biglebowskii will always make it a fair fight if possible. If he pounces me (and he always does), I know that it will be just me and him until it is over. If there is interference, that is just the nature of the moors, and I know enough to be sure that it wasn't Biglewbowskii who called for it.

From what I see freep-side, he may not be liked, but he gets a lot of respect. He's good at what he does, and uses every trick his class has to win. He frustrates the hell out of me, but no matter what the result of a fight, I never feel cheated or that it wasn't fair.
    That's cool, like I said I'd be happy to be wrong. I just said that's the feeling I got. Everytime I mention Biglebowskii to nearly anyone, well I can't repeat what they say because I don't want to get banned. I'm glad that the general consensus from here is that I'm wrong, I have an open mind and would like to find out you guys are right.

Baadd I said I didn't make it up, and it wasn't my choice. This is just what I've heard, I can't help that. I didn't make it up and I had nothing to do with it so I don't know why you're laughing at me. If you think laughing at me will help, then go for it. I've already said I'd be happy to be wrong it's not like I'm coming on here ranting and being a d***. I'm just saying what I've heard from people.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Your drunk... so am I. this is boring... npcs are not strategy... strategy is for the weak.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000007e90/signature.png]Esthero[/charsig]

Vertigo - 65 Captain - Pariah
    Escyndir - 65 Champion - Pariah
    Dartsk - Murder Herd

wth... I can't have a last name of StickyMuffin, MuffinBalls, or StickyBalls. wth is wrong with any of those?
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    wth... I can't have a last name of StickyMuffin, MuffinBalls, or StickyBalls. wth is wrong with any of those?
    Before you get your Depends in a bunch Maam.....try this one

Saucemuffin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Sauce-muffin
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Before you get your Depends in a bunch Maam.....try this one

Saucemuffin
    First of all, I'M NOT OLD. At least you got the female part of it right. Hey, do you still have that picture of me you posted a long time ago? I was wearing thongs (I think) and high heels, nothing else. I spent too much time searching for it a while back but couldn't find it. :/

Second, by your saucemuffin reference are you saying that muffinballs, stickyballs, and stickymuffin are not good names?

Third, I don't like the name saucemuffin. I want stickyballs.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Gas, the fight inside TA was really frustrating lol. After i killed the 2 wargs and had used all my power regen skills/pots, i ran out, left with 800 health, i got you to 1.5k but couldn't kill you!!!!

I'll see you out there, I'm going for your Warleader first the next time i see you.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003ed596/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    **Shapz R11 BA**Shapzz R10 Capt**Shapsz R8 Hunter**Georick R7 Guard**

Baad, poor Baad, got bled, and had to run far away so we couldnt see you die. Poor form son. If you did die

Tib, dont run into npcs when you gettin owned so we get less point. Take it like a MAN, is that not what you are? I thought better of you.... tisk tisk

Creeps in general besides the few that know..... why must we set ourselves with npcs just to get a fight, and yet we still pwn you. but we eventually die.

yall see me die and not try to run....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

A 150 point bleed isn't going to kill me, should have spent that time dpsing
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Hey, do you still have that picture of me you posted a long time ago? I was wearing thongs (I think) and high heels, nothing else.
    Yes, its on my old comp...I will dig it up sometime for you And it was red clogs not heels.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

BAGHK - Nashion why the only time your not right next to your buddies does it have to be right after another fight so everything is down? Durty durty. Couldn't let it got though, figgured one OP toon vs another OP toon would just work out right? Wait a sec......what am I saying? I forgot, I never fight without my cooldowns.........scratch that........

Good times. I'll see you there man. Preferrably alone more.... GO BLACKHAWKS!

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    GO BLACKHAWKS!
    It has only just begun mutt. GO FLYERS!
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

uh...go caps?
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    Baad, poor Baad, got bled, and had to run far away so we couldnt see you die. Poor form son. If you did die

Tib, dont run into npcs when you gettin owned so we get less point. Take it like a MAN, is that not what you are? I thought better of you.... tisk tisk

Creeps in general besides the few that know..... why must we set ourselves with npcs just to get a fight, and yet we still pwn you. but we eventually die.

yall see me die and not try to run....

I don't get this, you've run from me twice in just the short time since you've been back, both near GV if i remember correctly. I wouldn't dish out this kind of advice if my slate wasn't clean. We all run sometimes. See you out there.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    I don't get this, you've run from me twice in just the short time since you've been back, both near GV if i remember correctly. I wouldn't dish out this kind of advice if my slate wasn't clean. We all run sometimes. See you out there.

Bro, im not running, im tryin to get you one shoted
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    I have no interest in fighting in the raids usually as they are extremely frustrating. Droggo or whoever is leading calls out a target, and i hit it, then I realize about 4,5 of us are actually hitting that target and everyone else is hitting whatever the heck they want. Rahb, call me what you want but you farm everyday you are out there too, dont give me that ****. In a perfect world, I would figtht 3 v 3 every fight. I find those to be the most fun, and I get that with Bontheon,Cabosse,Thorken,Flaky . Those are our most fun fights, and they will tell you we attack them even when they have 5,6. It makes for fun. Bontheon, get some stun pots, buddy . Does it make me a pansy cuz I dont want to fight against your raid? give me a break. I will fight any 1 v 1 i come across, ask Geo. Him and i fought between our oc rez and orc camp, and i did not run to any npc, unlike you guys. Im looking for a good fight, and the raid is not it. PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW CC CC CC PEW CC PEW. Yeah, some fun that is. Whenever im out there, and the raid is not out, im constantly traveling by myself looking for a solo. Also, our favorite thing out in the Moors, is when the whole freakin raid comes to kill 3 of us, because the 4 fighting out of the rez cant make it out, I laugh so freakin loud. Its rediculous. If those 4 people all came out at once, wed fight all 4. Point of this is Rahb, you play your game, I'll play mine. Quit being a tool. Another thing, the other day, I was about to log and Im on stab with my brand up, so I decide to rush Nation,Rastlan,Seuer and saramac in front of EC and I go after Saramac. You know what that giant hipocrite does? She tucks her tail between her legs and runs into EC and npc kill me. What a joke. Go ahead and ask those guys, im sure they' d tell you exactly what i just said. Sara, you need to be the one that shuts up once, cuz you are the bigges trash talker out here that cannot back up anything you say unless you are in the raid.

Yawn, I am a hypocrite, yes I am.
    Not too sure how, tell me more *begs*.
    Ohh You Fancy Huh???
    Saucysara, Saragon, Mcbuffins, Ebok 1, Ebok 2, Tartersauce
    Eviction - Riddermark, Kinless - Arkenstone, Legions - Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    It has only just begun mutt. GO FLYERS!
    CHICAGO UP 2-0 hunny
    Ohh You Fancy Huh???
    Saucysara, Saragon, Mcbuffins, Ebok 1, Ebok 2, Tartersauce
    Eviction - Riddermark, Kinless - Arkenstone, Legions - Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by Saramac View Post
    CHICAGO UP 2-0 hunny
    Tell that to Boston babe.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

That's cool, like I said I'd be happy to be wrong. I just said that's the feeling I got. Everytime I mention Biglebowskii to nearly anyone, well I can't repeat what they say because I don't want to get banned. I'm glad that the general consensus from here is that I'm wrong, I have an open mind and would like to find out you guys are right.
    Man, Huff is one of the good guys on the server. It'll do you much good to realize he's all about having fun and fighting the good fights. I wish I could fight him again.

Love ya Biggie, sometimes I wish I kept a toon on Ark to fight you again
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Page 11 of 274 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast