We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 105 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

You guys are hilarious, obviously if you didn't start playing a week ago you would know that he is an Iraqi living in sweden or something crazy like that lol, but anyway english isn't his first language, idiots.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nomad1971 View Post
    Huk'd on foniks werk'd 4 me! eni1 neede 2 barow it?
    Lol, love it. Reminds me of Brian Regan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJLAWXO5vY
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

[QUOTE=xxforcardassia;5517679]Lol, suuuure. Screenshot it next time and people might believe you. I've only been in the moors for the last 30 minutes or so tonight. I only died once and it was by Killafornia. So congrats, you know how to type my name and edit text.
    QUOTE]

denying it happened are ya we both know it did

nice job on trying to figure out my ba with reverse psychology

im not 2 so its not gonna work

just finished man tier 1

Nice aggression by the creeps tonight. Unfortunately yas just didn't have enough bodies. Great job on the keep takes, most of which were a surprise.

And thank you for repeatedly going after the minstrel who was in warspeech (I won't say which one). I was able to heal with very few interruptions. /cheer

It was very very nice to see the Apples back. yaay!
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by Charwyn View Post
    denying it happened are ya we both know it did

nice job on trying to figure out my ba with reverse psychology

im not 2 so its not gonna work
    Lolol. I'd never deny someone their "props" for "ownage" on me. But I will call out people like you who are full of it - or trying to take a decent hit on someone and say you "owned" them without proof you did anything. No screenshot to prove that I was "owned", no one believing you. When you consider the fact that I wasn't even on Arkenstone for most of that evening save a CD run with kin for class quests, your claim is highly unlikely (unless it's old as the hills, in which case, put it to rest, dude). Spent my Moors time on Riddermark - so unless you magically appeared over there, sparred me (without my knowledge) and changed my toon's name, then, lmao, you're just blowing smoke. If you were going for a reaction, I suppose grats. Now step outta the kiddie pool and join the big kids for a change.

Oh! I know.

Are you perchance that cute little BA that my group kept rolling over that one day? That was like pulling teeth to have a 1v1 with?

Quote Originally Posted by Charwyn View Post
    just finished man tier 1
    Well good for you? Lmao. You say that like it has everything to do with me.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    There is a god, and his name is Fernando.

Holy shmokes!! Bows to one of the best posts on forums for the last 50 pages.
    ++Rep for posting his pic.

Sauron is a poser. Morgoths new favorite spawn. All hail Fernando!!

....and Muzluk, stop killing our new lord and master. Mean ole' reaver....
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

Quote Originally Posted by brunnhilda View Post
    Holy shmokes!! Bows to one of the best posts on forums for the last 50 pages.
    ++Rep for posting his pic.

Sauron is a poser. Morgoths new favorite spawn. All hail Fernando!!

Every hero needs a song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ohr4P8E_io
    Tzerion, 75 Hunter, Rank 9 (Forsaken) / Tzap 60 RK / Tzarg Rank 10 warg /Tzider Rank 8 spider / Tzerkai Rank 5 BA (Immortals)
    Arkenstone server

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    There is a god, and his name is Fernando.

Holy s*** man... it took me awhile to understand this (maybe that's why Creeps get so mad when I kill him) but wow I laughed so hard when I figured it out. He really is a god, he always comes back!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SarumanWise again.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by brunnhilda View Post
    Quit while you're ahead Muz, I didn't listen and I still got that limp.

Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

LOL, Akart's on fire
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

I was in a less than serious mood tonight, after a crazy week at work - hope I didn't offend any of the freeps that saw my silly side. :-)

Had a lot of fun though!
    Last edited by Lurkerinthemist; Jul 09 2011 at 01:14 AM.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

http://wins.failblog.org/2011/07/01/...l-survive-win/ a little humor, this is i guess what the one ring can do to someone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Orthanil View Post
    lol, we roam the map so all what we find are the greenies so you say freeps just farm the greenies! rarly find a high rank creep solo other than Druzik or Unglloir!

dude i found a freaking rank 7 spider who was a bit south of the GG map, so he was very usless that he called a 10-12 creeps to help him lol so do you think that a rank7 spider need a help to kill a burg?

now another dud a BA called Milk make a challenge in OOC in the creep side then when i find him solo all what he do is call for help and use MT, and many creeps called for help when i found them solo lol.
    The question is(What kind of crapy creeps do we have?)
    Eh so now im know as milk, flattered i have such a fan to attempt to make fun of me, As for calling in help after making an OOC challenge? dude do you think your stories make you cool?? i will put names in trade chat, to attempt to help everyone focus fire and bring someone down. But if i need help i am not gonna take the time to type, you must be dilerious, EVERYONE knows a BA is about as durable as a paper plate, if i stop to type, im dead even faster. i will push a little button to tell tribe where i am, if that makes me fail then im cool with that. but for typing a challenge in OOC (lie) and for typing in OOC for help?? wrong again fella. you must just be upset because i found you in HH and killed you while you must have been bringing your second account online.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    I was in a less than serious mood tonight, after a crazy week at work - hope I didn't offend any of the freeps that saw my silly side. :-)

Had a lot of fun though!
    I can only speak for myself the only thing I saw you do that annoyed me was in the norbogs I did not mind killing the 2 norbogs you made mad by your spining (very gracefull btw) but when you grabbed the 3rd one to be honest I felt like you were taking advantage of my kindness in helping you pve while telc was killing you :P it was fun seeing you run around the map though I will have to remember to throw you some heals on creep side when I can as a reward for making me smile and enjoy the game
    ~Warble~
    ~Cazper~

Had a lot of fun though!
    I was actually excited last night when you started plinking arrows in my back. My brain went: 1v1 with Clarrow? sweet. Then two others showed up and I was very quickly a crispy elf, lol.

And I appreciate the delay last night on the creeps getting to River OP after my friend and I flipped it

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    I was actually excited last night when you started plinking arrows in my back. My brain went: 1v1 with Clarrow? sweet. Then two others showed up and I was very quickly a crispy elf, lol.
    Sorry about that. I don't run grouped so when folks show up like that it's not because I called them in. They probably follow me, knowing I'll eventually find the fraid the hard way.

There was one freep I was running after towards EC, and I was like, "Yeah, got this" only to have Telcontar and Tharros blast me to bits. We need more lowbie freeps! You high ranks give me indigestion.

The RK I chased towards EC - come on, never run from a BA! you could have no armour and drop your legendary and you'll probably still beat me in a 1v1.
    Last edited by Lurkerinthemist; Jul 09 2011 at 11:25 AM.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Sorry about that. I don't run grouped so when folks show up like that it's not because I called them in. They probably follow me, knowing I'll eventually find the fraid the hard way.
    I figured this was the case, I always find you alone and assumed it was just bad timing - it is a hot spot for people running back from rez, after all

We need more lowbie freeps! You high ranks give me indigestion.
    Come find me when I'm out on my LM, she's much tastier than my hunter

The RK I chased towards EC - come on, never run from a BA! you could have no armour and drop your legendary and you'll probably still beat me in a 1v1.
    If the name started with "Panth" and had a few Ss near the end of it, you have my permission to set him on fire for running from a fight, ahahaha

Would be nice to someday fight a R10 spider or warg by themselves instead of at the same time. I bet it would actually be a fun fight.

EDIT: For me of course, I'm sure it's a blast for you guys to farm solo Freeps.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Jul 09 2011 at 09:25 PM.
    [center]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Would be nice to someday fight a R10 spider or warg by themselves instead of at the same time. I bet it would actually be a fun fight.

EDIT: For me of course, I'm sure it's a blast for you guys to farm solo Freeps.
    Meh, don't take it personal Glorn. Akart's made it clear in the past that he has no interest in maximizing the potential of his class. He's flat out admitted that if he knows there's not a 100% chance of winning, he wont even try. He's content with preying on low morale hunters and ganking solo freeps with other high ranked creeps.... but man is he good at it or what? Did you notice how aggressive and fierce he is when the odds are in his favor? Its almost like he knows there's no chance he can lose... its amazing to watch.

I'm anxiously awaiting your next clever picture post in response to my comment, Akart. Please don't disappoint me.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Meh, don't take it personal Glorn. Akart's made it clear in the past that he has no interest in maximizing the potential of his class. He's flat out admitted that if he knows there's not a 100% chance of winning, he wont even try. He's content with preying on low morale hunters and ganking solo freeps with other high ranked creeps.... but man is he good at it or what? Did you notice how aggressive and fierce he is when the odds are in his favor? Its almost like he knows there's no chance he can lose... its amazing to watch.

I'm anxiously awaiting your next clever picture post in response to my comment, Akart. Please don't disappoint me.
    Perhaps he learned this behavior by watching the opposite side.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I didn't say he was the only one to do it, did I Balin? I was responding to Glorn's post about Akart and Ungoliar camping and killing solo freeps.

Now if your post was directed toward me personally, please explain...
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

I'll admit I regretted the picture, I don't want to be the picture guy on this forum. I do stand by all previous images posted however. Well not the Dubbya one, gettin rid of that. Instead it can simply be condensed into "Oh well?". I don't pay your sub Glorno, not playin by someone else's guidelines.

True dat Liggins my mans, you know me so well. I learn from the masters.
    Last edited by SarumanWise; Jul 10 2011 at 07:19 PM.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Lol. Liggins is one of eight toons I bring to the moors on a regular basis - If I wanna hug on 1 of them I will ...

the rest of the time you can find me fighting and dying on the other 7... next please.

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    I didn't say he was the only one to do it, did I Balin? I was responding to Glorn's post about Akart and Ungoliar camping and killing solo freeps.

Now if your post was directed toward me personally, please explain...
    Not directed at you specifically, but as you said there are many freeps who pull the same BS

Sheesh, I didn't mean to start anything guys relax. Playing a certain way is not a personal attack, so I could care less if someone chooses easy mode or not. It's frustrating, sure, but nothing to get all that worked up about.

I think it would be nice if 2 of our few R10 players would fight by themselves instead of wait for their friend to come along, that's all. I'm sure they enjoy playing with no challenge whatsoever, and as Akart pointed out, I don't pay their sub so I can't control what they do.

I regret posting anything in these forums these days (as I'm sure I'll regret this as well), but the only reason I said anything is because I was particularly frustrated at attacking Ungoliar by himself, then he turned around and ran for a good 10-15 seconds until Akart showed up then he turns around and they both kill me. I wouldn't even care that much since that's typical for the Moors, but aside from them both being R10 (easily high enough to do very well alone) Ungoliar has said that he likes fighting me so I foolishly expected him to do so. Do I hate him for it? No, I like Ungoliar and I think he's a cool guy I'll just have to remember that he's never alone out there and adjust my play style accordingly.

Oh well, not a big deal, pay your sub and play the game to have fun. Like I said, it's obviously a blast for Akart and Ungoliar to attack 1 Freep at a time together so more power to them.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Jul 10 2011 at 09:56 PM.
    [center]
    [/center]

Page 105 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 ... LastLast