We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 103 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by Dervais View Post
    What is with the late night burg/freep raid showing up and killing off the action everytime? Only one tribe groups up creepside and rest of peeps are typically solo or running duo with a friend. Seems to be that the freep group runs into the creep group and wipes. Then the freeps roam for a bit so they can redeem themselves by ganking the solo or duo creeps.There is no better action than having multiple fights going on across the moors, If your first action when you enter the moors on either side is aking for "invite to raid", break the habit and roam for a bit or start a small group that can wander the map looking for good fights.
    You act like creeps don't do this as well, or were my eyes fooling me last night as my trio was constantly wiped by the roaming zergball?

There's a lot of freeps that run solo or in small groups (I know I rarely group in the large raids anymore), but we end up all in the same area, usually, 'cause people call in OOC where the creeps are and that's where everyone heads. I try to look elsewhere, but usually all the creeps are balled up together and there's no where to go but with the large group of freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarandaran View Post
    So as a reaver i find the best way to attain points is solo. I respect everyone who sticks around and fights to the death if i run into them. Dandur great 1v1s you really are tough and can honestly say you're the first RK ive seen who just goes toe to toe with a reaver without slowing and kiting! it was much appreciated! zevin you destroyed me...... but thank you for fighting hahaha. Also mumonkan ty for not interfering with mine and dandurs 1v1s you could've easy came and finished me off but you just saluted and rode off very classy of you. Oh and whoever was leading the raid that just ran right over me and didnt kill me thank you. its nice to see people arent starving for points and killing every lonely freep/creep they see. But on that note if you see me solo and engage the fight atleast stick around if your losing. If you dont think you're going to win then dont engage lol and 9/10 times i wont deny anybody a 1v1. im just encouraging more class out in arkenstones moors. As of recently there is alot of bitterness on both sides it seems.
    Sooo, is this before or after you camp rez? 'Cause whenever I, or my kinnies, see you out, that's basically all you're doing. So of course you're gonna get a "1v1" 'cause you nail people running back to the fight when they're on their own.
    Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel · Retired
    "I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."

Thanks for the 1v1 Raging, and the reason I don't slow or kite much is because I'm not good at it. And believe it or not that 1v1 happened during some RvR action, multiple times that evening I saw the raid mentioning that there was only 1 spot left. I appreciate all those who fight me 1 on 1, and I'll engage any creep solo, even if there are 2 of you.

If you see me by myself out there then I am solo, because when I am in a group I do not stray from the pack. So if we 1v1 and someone interrupts, like what happened last night when I was fighting a reaver (Elk-something), it was because they felt the need to jump in, and not because I called anyone in to help me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000013388c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nomad1971 View Post
    i've been solo an awful lot except during the (prime) hours when it usually ends up raid vrs raid. On both my BA and my Reaver, And well im seeing alot, hate to call a spade a spade but if raging got a 1v1 then there simply must not have been any freeps about. I read on here all the time about you wanting 1 v 1's and i try very very rarely to actually sound as though im pointing any one person out, but the last 2 or 3 times i have tried to engage Glorno in a 1 v 1 i find myself ganked by 3-5 freeps that seem to show up out of nowhere or kited to them. yes i realize sounds like the same story creeps spew about freeps. both sides suck equally i guess. only 1's i seem to ever find who want to actually 1v1 and will make an effort to try to make it 1v1 are Derlan and Balin. Hate your speedy shoes when in group fights but have never seen them used in a 1v1 and both stick around... alone.
    That's fair, I've played the Moors enough to know that s*** happens. Freeps do follow me sometimes and I can't really help it. Sometimes they just show up because they tracked who I'm fighting or something. Lots of times against people like Gilgaresh and Pokcetkiller who I 1v1 often I start to fight them then other Freeps show up to kill them. If you're asking if I call people out or ask for help when trying a 1v1 the answer is no it's just a coincidence. 2-3 times is a pretty small sample size as well lol, I get zerged maybe 5-6 times when I'm trying to 1v1 someone before it actually works out.

Some Creeps always have others around and some don't. It might just be a coincidence but I've never seen you by yourself so never really remember trying to 1v1 you. If you are usually alone (which I didn't know) I'll go after you the next few times I see you If you're not "in a group" but surrounded by Creeps, then I won't heh

*shrug* nothing really I can do about it. I'm not exclusively by myself, but I am out there to kill Creeps and if the only ones I find after riding around are at TA with the rest of the Freeps that's where I'll be. Maybe that's where I'm different than Derlan and Balin but I'm not going to spend hours riding around by myself just because I like 1v1s lol, I'm going to look for people by themselves then just go back to where I know the Creeps are.

Not really sure what it means to call a spade a spade about Raging 1v1. Is that an insult to him or Freeps? I've fought him 1v1 a couple times and he puts up a mean fight.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    That's fair, I've played the Moors enough to know that s*** happens. Freeps do follow me sometimes and I can't really help it. Sometimes they just show up because they tracked who I'm fighting or something. Lots of times against people like Gilgaresh and Pokcetkiller who I 1v1 often I start to fight them then other Freeps show up to kill them. If you're asking if I call people out or ask for help when trying a 1v1 the answer is no it's just a coincidence. 2-3 times is a pretty small sample size as well lol, I get zerged maybe 5-6 times when I'm trying to 1v1 someone before it actually works out.

Some Creeps always have others around and some don't. It might just be a coincidence but I've never seen you by yourself so never really remember trying to 1v1 you. If you are usually alone (which I didn't know) I'll go after you the next few times I see you If you're not "in a group" but surrounded by Creeps, then I won't heh

*shrug* nothing really I can do about it. I'm not exclusively by myself, but I am out there to kill Creeps and if the only ones I find after riding around are at TA with the rest of the Freeps that's where I'll be. Maybe that's where I'm different than Derlan and Balin but I'm not going to spend hours riding around by myself just because I like 1v1s lol, I'm going to look for people by themselves then just go back to where I know the Creeps are.

Not really sure what it means to call a spade a spade about Raging 1v1. Is that an insult to him or Freeps? I've fought him 1v1 a couple times and he puts up a mean fight.
    absolutely no disrespect to raging he is cool as He## , was more a comment on ppl jumping in, even if i am in a grp, if ya see me jump, it will be b/c i have told them and nobody will jump in. As far as ppl out of group/tribe, yeah i totally agree man sometimes real hard to get ppl to respect a nice solo skirmish and if someone jumps in i apologize in advance.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

absolutely no disrespect to raging he is cool as He## , was more a comment on ppl jumping in, even if i am in a grp, if ya see me jump, it will be b/c i have told them and nobody will jump in. As far as ppl out of group/tribe, yeah i totally agree man sometimes real hard to get ppl to respect a nice solo skirmish and if someone jumps in i apologize in advance.
    Yeah if I see ya i'll keep that in mind. I probably wouldn't if lots of other Creeps are around, I've had people jump to get my attention to bait me into going off by myself just to have their raid zerg me. Kind of lame but there are no rules outside BM so if it doesn't look like I'm interested at the moment thats why.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Thumbs down Re: Ettenmoors

and here what the fail zergball did, relic to zerg EC for like 4 or 5 solo freeps lol, watch the arkenstones Zombies

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Orthanil View Post
    and here what the fail zergball did, relic to zerg EC for like 4 or 5 solo freeps lol, watch the arkenstones Zombies

Im sorry but this is what people SHOULD do if you guys are gonna sit in EC. If you dont like it, roam the map. When one side has the numbers, they should be the aggressor. Unfortunately, it seems only creeps do this. I would absolutely love if you guys zerged a keep once. Instead, typically, you methodically pull npc like its the Grand Stairs or something. Talk about lame. If Im on my freep, I love that creeps would push into it as long as whoever pulls the npc doesnt leave the camp. Its a hell of a lot better than sitting outside and greybar killing whatever steps outside like you guys do day in day out. Use your damn horses if you dont like being camped.

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    Im sorry but this is what people SHOULD do if you guys are gonna sit in EC. If you dont like it, roam the map. When one side has the numbers, they should be the aggressor. Unfortunately, it seems only creeps do this. I would absolutely love if you guys zerged a keep once. Instead, typically, you methodically pull npc like its the Grand Stairs or something. Talk about lame. If Im on my freep, I love that creeps would push into it as long as whoever pulls the npc doesnt leave the camp. Its a hell of a lot better than sitting outside and greybar killing whatever steps outside like you guys do day in day out. Use your damn horses if you dont like being camped.
    lol, we roam the map so all what we find are the greenies so you say freeps just farm the greenies! rarly find a high rank creep solo other than Druzik or Unglloir!

dude i found a freaking rank 7 spider who was a bit south of the GG map, so he was very usless that he called a 10-12 creeps to help him lol so do you think that a rank7 spider need a help to kill a burg?

now another dud a BA called Milk make a challenge in OOC in the creep side then when i find him solo all what he do is call for help and use MT, and many creeps called for help when i found them solo lol.
    The question is(What kind of crapy creeps do we have?)

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There were any number of times the groups pushed into OC just last night, even when there were only a handful of us, we still pushed in after the creeps that decided that it was a better idea to camp with their bigger numbers, lol.

Guys, Ive played freepside plenty. I know how it is. Sometimes you gotta hit and run. Yes, a rank 7 spider should not call in more but what does this have to do with the EC zerg. Also, I am practically always solo, and if you think i dont get raids called on me constantly, your crazy. Also, as far as you guys pushing into OC last night, yep that was cool, I was there for a bit, but dont even think for a minute that you were outnumbered. Thats just making stuff up to make your argument sound better.

lol, we roam the map so all what we find are the greenies so you say freeps just farm the greenies! rarly find a high rank creep solo other than Druzik or Unglloir!

dude i found a freaking rank 7 spider who was a bit south of the GG map, so he was very usless that he called a 10-12 creeps to help him lol so do you think that a rank7 spider need a help to kill a burg?

now another dud a BA called Milk make a challenge in OOC in the creep side then when i find him solo all what he do is call for help and use MT, and many creeps called for help when i found them solo lol.
    The question is(What kind of crapy creeps do we have?)

The dual boxers gonna complain very sad.
    Very few freeps roam the map but same goes for creeps.
    Solo and still calling the raid to fight solos or standing near the raid isn't exactly solo stop lying to yourself.
    Yes the spider needs help to kill a burg, a decent geared/well played burg is almost unbeatable with cooldowns use hips offensivly rather than to run spiders aren't as bad.
    With saying that a 1v1 should still be a 1v1.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012c75d/01008/signature.png]Flaky[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=#8b0000]Creeps that piss me off always die before the greenies standin in front of them.[/COLOR][/B]
    [I][COLOR=black] Pathfinder 65 hunt, Protectme 65 min, Flakefinderr 65 champ, Protectthemin 65 capt, Flakemeister 65 Lm, Pokcetkiller r9 reaver[/COLOR][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post

Sooo, is this before or after you camp rez? 'Cause whenever I, or my kinnies, see you out, that's basically all you're doing. So of course you're gonna get a "1v1" 'cause you nail people running back to the fight when they're on their own.
    well where else am i going to find 1v1s?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000138789/signature.png]Raging[/charsig]

Guys, Ive played freepside plenty. I know how it is. Sometimes you gotta hit and run. Yes, a rank 7 spider should not call in more but what does this have to do with the EC zerg. Also, I am practically always solo, and if you think i dont get raids called on me constantly, your crazy. Also, as far as you guys pushing into OC last night, yep that was cool, I was there for a bit, but dont even think for a minute that you were outnumbered. Thats just making stuff up to make your argument sound better.
    =( Every time I find you solo you have a dog nearby. Following you around perhaps? (typically I don't get the impression when I ride up on you that you are actively running with said dog, just ends up ripping me apart during our fight) No matter though. =)

So I actually do try to roam a bit but have yet to find any action that isn't "oh ####, I just found 10 creeps and ran right into them". Which granted I often enjoy diving into y'all and opening fire anyway but still. Any pointers on finding solo wandering creeps? Wandering the map lonely for 30 minutes isn't very fun. I end up wandering back where the bigger action is.
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

Hey will you look at that awesome looking reaver with the relic... btw we didn't take the relic to "zerg" ec with it, we took it to get the infamy buff back. but ya was fun also taking tr with it and then soon logging off because there weren't enough freeps on. Great action today happy 4th!!
    †- John 3:16. Psalm 91:1-10. Matthew 7:3-5. Matthew 7:13,14. Matthew 21:18-22.

Dirhalleth sorry if i spelled it wrong i really enjoyed our scuffle outside of lugs and am very sorry someone jumped in. i guess outside of a keep take/fight prolly wasn't the smartest spot for either of us to try a lil scuffle like that lol but was tons of fun until someone jumped in. props to you, hopefully we will find each other in a much more quiet setting sometime.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

Bottle of jack 2liter of coke, hope you all logged off to watch the fireworks as did i. happy independance day to all off you in the USA, if you sat here instead of celbrating, shame on you. Remember there is life outside of this game. New idea, what did we all do for the 4th? let us know. just a thought, something differant from the usual banter.

Before fireworks, I watched the first season of The Guild on Hulu - if you haven't watched that yet, you probably should. Funny stuff.
    Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 105 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

i love how all the burgs on this server hips and map out or combat log

you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    Solo and still calling the raid to fight solos or standing near the raid isn't exactly solo stop lying to yourself.
    Yes the spider needs help to kill a burg, a decent geared/well played burg is almost unbeatable with cooldowns use hips offensivly rather than to run spiders aren't as bad.
    isnt it funny how all the burgs on this server are also dual boxers haha

Just a little defence to to the rant about Gilg. I run solo alot roaming around and i have never fought Gilg with a dog with him. He easly is one of the most independant players out there and honestly if more creeps were like him i would get alot more action. He was doing that before spiders were Overpowered (lol just grinding i think spiders in a good place)
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    ... i have never fought Gilg with a dog with him ...
    Oh I have, several times, and trust me, it's no fun.

It's either a dog, reaver, ba, or all of the above :-) Although that's rare lately, usually just duo, but i did see myarrowsareblack runnin with you the other day for the first time in a while.
    zenki - scavv - navan

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Just a little defence to to the rant about Gilg. I run solo alot roaming around and i have never fought Gilg with a dog with him. He easly is one of the most independant players out there and honestly if more creeps were like him i would get alot more action. He was doing that before spiders were Overpowered (lol just grinding i think spiders in a good place)
    There was a rant? =) If you are referring to me it certainly wasn't meant as a rant. lol
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

I noticed with Gil, ruf ruf ruf, and myarrows, that they will not always follow the zerg ball they do there own thing roaming around and will jump you, kill you, and laugh about back to the infamy bank. I've been hit by the kill stick with them many times. Also sometimes its just Gil and he is darn good and can kill about anyone by himself. Much respect to that group (even know I hate them all)

As far as zerging, Freeps do zerg. I've zerg every keep outpost and OC many of times, but Zerging kills the fight and it turns into a gv grams fight and that fight sucks. Zerging kills the fight i never understood the big group if you know you outnumber the other side smaller fights.

One more thing, if I hear whinning about burgs then stop running in dog packs till that happens MORE BURGS PLEASE.
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

Dirhalleth sorry if i spelled it wrong i really enjoyed our scuffle outside of lugs and am very sorry someone jumped in. i guess outside of a keep take/fight prolly wasn't the smartest spot for either of us to try a lil scuffle like that lol but was tons of fun until someone jumped in. props to you, hopefully we will find each other in a much more quiet setting sometime.
    I had to stop for a second to remember what you were talking about, lol (my memory is so terrible sometimes).

When it happened, you actually caught me completely off guard and when others started to pound on me as well, that's when I started to take off. Normally I love to stay and fight, but zergballs give me hives But I do always enjoy going toe to toe with you.

Gimmie the high sign next time you see me and we can find a better place to duke it out
    Last edited by xxforcardassia; Jul 05 2011 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    wow did anyone help you to find out that iam a Dual Boxer or you try to be dumb?
    are you mad that you sucks as a reaver?
    i call a raid or group to help me? tell me, then who is the dumb who called for help against 2 burgs at the GG as if there was another burg with me lol!, now what make me laugh that he called for help and i saw that and he did it again even after the others told him about me lol.

take it easy dude and srry to tell you that there is just one god not two as you think your burg is lol.

Edite> now so that everyone know, i have two acounts and i do enter the OOC of the creep side but only to laugh at Flakys like of people and to talk with the friends which i know and iam ready for anyone to prove that i worked as a spy and posted something or showed the movements of the creeps in the OOC channel of the freeps!!
    Last edited by Orthanil; Jul 05 2011 at 12:03 PM.

Page 103 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast