We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 102 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #2526

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Polekitty View Post
    This is the same person who used to flame people in the forums, but has suddenly decided to be all goodness and light and use his old second account to do the flaming. You only need to put up the old posts side by side and see that it's the same person.

    Whatever, I agree with Miltok--ignore the drama trolls and focus on the fun. It's a game, after all, and Turbine must be doing a great job if we are all still here playing it. Rock on, freeps and creeps!
    actually no your statements are completely fault im sure since ive never seen you i could say you are a dual account

    again more nonsense

    and btw its a her not a he

    the easter bunny is real too i suppose and why you ask because some random person said it was on the forums

  2. #2527

    Re: Ettenmoors

    actually no your statements are completely fault im sure since ive never seen you i could say you are a dual account

    again more nonsense

    and btw its a her not a he

    the easter bunny is real too i suppose and why you ask because some random person said it was on the forums
    LOLz, too funny.
    Ya, the Easter bunny is real, cuz I am her.
    [I]---------------------------------------------
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each. ~Henry David Thoreau.[/I][B]
    polecat[/B] 1. a kind of weasel

  3. #2528

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I want to echo what Dirhilleth touched on with Buttstinger. If anyone knows who Buttstinger and Buttsilk are (I affectionately refer to them as the Butt Brothers ) give them some props. Buttstinger gave me a better 1v1 than some R9 spiders I've faced, at only R5. In some time they will be one of our best spiders I think.

    Big props to the Butt Brothers though, they bring the fight and always seem to sneak up behind you somehow. They like to roam around and although I used to be able to get them when they were R1 and R2 I can't even take one of them down anymore by myself. They're always together and always seem to be on the move, I rarely see them stay in one place for long. They're been climbing up the infamy list as a result. I know that I'll be able to get some good action away from the raid with the Butt Brothers out. We need more Creeps like the Butt Brothers!
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  4. #2529
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,335

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    I want to echo what Dirhilleth touched on with Buttstinger. If anyone knows who Buttstinger and Buttsilk are (I affectionately refer to them as the Butt Brothers ) give them some props. Buttstinger gave me a better 1v1 than some R9 spiders I've faced, at only R5. In some time they will be one of our best spiders I think.

    Big props to the Butt Brothers though, they bring the fight and always seem to sneak up behind you somehow. They like to roam around and although I used to be able to get them when they were R1 and R2 I can't even take one of them down anymore by myself. They're always together and always seem to be on the move, I rarely see them stay in one place for long. They're been climbing up the infamy list as a result. I know that I'll be able to get some good action away from the raid with the Butt Brothers out. We need more Creeps like the Butt Brothers!
    I remind you that spiders are female. This means the Butt Brothers are actually the Butt Sisters. It is also interesting to note that the Butt Sisters are not newbies, but were famous in the 1970s... long before LoTRO gave them a new home in the Ettenmoors.

    Here is a song about them from 1975:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8u8G2WZbI

    (WARNING: You will never be able to fight a spider again without this song playing in your head.)
    Tzerion, 75 Hunter, Rank 9 (Forsaken) / Tzap 60 RK / Tzarg Rank 10 warg /Tzider Rank 8 spider / Tzerkai Rank 5 BA (Immortals)
    Arkenstone server

  5. #2530

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzer View Post
    I remind you that spiders are female. This means the Butt Brothers are actually the Butt Sisters. It is also interesting to note that the Butt Sisters are not newbies, but were famous in the 1970s... long before LoTRO gave them a new home in the Ettenmoors.

    Here is a song about them from 1975:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8u8G2WZbI

    (WARNING: You will never be able to fight a spider again without this song playing in your head.)
    LOL +rep for that, thanks that was hilarious.

    I knew someone would say something about the spiders being female. I just say Butt Brothers because it has a great ring to it and I don't think it's a long shot to say most people who play this game are guys. Plus as you point out Butt Sisters is taken!

    For your information, Bertha had three sisters! Betty Butt, Bella Butt, and Basheeba Buuttttttt!
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Jun 30 2011 at 04:27 PM.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  6. #2531
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,335

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    LOL +rep for that, thanks that was hilarious.

    I knew someone would say something about the spiders being female. I just say Butt Brothers because it has a great ring to it and I don't think it's a long shot to say most people who play this game are guys. Plus as you point out Butt Sisters is taken!

    For your information, Bertha had three sisters! Betty Butt, Bella Butt, and Basheeba Buuttttttt!
    I know some of you are too young to remember that song, and some of us who arent too young, still dont remember that song or anything else that happened in the 70s.

    "For it is the doom of Men, that they forget...."
    Tzerion, 75 Hunter, Rank 9 (Forsaken) / Tzap 60 RK / Tzarg Rank 10 warg /Tzider Rank 8 spider / Tzerkai Rank 5 BA (Immortals)
    Arkenstone server

  7. #2532

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzer View Post
    I know some of you are too young to remember that song, and some of us who arent too young, still dont remember that song or anything else that happened in the 70s.

    "For it is the doom of Men, that they forget...."
    Those of us too young to remember it thank you for bringing it into our lives.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  8. #2533

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I always thought that spiders created before a certain date were female and all spiders created after that date were male. Im not real sure where i heard that though.

  9. #2534
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    169

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Thanks for the spars and fights Voodoo. I was pretty sure I got lucky on crits when you first found me outside OC and Garam hit me a couple of times.. Turns out I was right . Appreciate you hitting Dying Rage there too, but you shouldn't have .

    I scewed up the second official spar with CBR.. forgot I had it on then accidentally turned it back on lol.

    Look foreward to more! I need to practise my reaver sparring skills..

    Also thanks for the spar Gorgurth.. was fun, and verrry close
    Last edited by Sathim; Jul 01 2011 at 03:29 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  10. #2535

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Yesterday wasn't too bad. Late last night I was shocked to see how organized the freep raid was. And to the warg that lured me away to your friends and to my death, kudos to you, lol. I try not to get sucked in, but you were great bait. Or maybe I was just tired and impatient the raid wasn't killing anything worthwhile yet

    And I have to say, earlier yesterday, you creeps gave us a good laugh. Two of the LMs in a group that wasn't really moving from STAB kept getting tracked, myself included. Really guys? Wouldn't you be better spent tracking the hunters or burgs? Even right after I got a rez, one of y'all tracked me. Excellent laughs, my thanks to your supah trackers for that
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

  11. #2536
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    331

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Knowledge is power, and trackers arn't free. If one uses a tracker, and only 2 lm's names pop up, I'm gonna track one of them. I don't care if your standing 2 meters from me right next to me. We don't have the option to see the list of names, then chose not to burn it. With potentially how deadly burgs are it's good to see that our side is at least trying to stay watchfull. Which does come at a price! Lord what I'd give to not have tracking cool downs, or to pay for the dam things.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

    Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

  12. #2537
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    234

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Knowledge is power, and trackers arn't free. If one uses a tracker, and only 2 lm's names pop up, I'm gonna track one of them. I don't care if your standing 2 meters from me right next to me. We don't have the option to see the list of names, then chose not to burn it. With potentially how deadly burgs are it's good to see that our side is at least trying to stay watchfull. Which does come at a price! Lord what I'd give to not have tracking cool downs, or to pay for the dam things.
    Couldn't agree more.
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000e0d13/signature.png]fearthereaver[/charsig][/B]

  13. #2538

    Re: Ettenmoors

    so there i was, minding my own loremastery business and what do i see? approximately a bakers dozen creepy lying down in the water at the landbridge. interesting...wonder whats going on? nap time? drank the purple koolaid? then BAM im dead. not even a hello or a wave or a little wargy dance? sad.....

    and why is it that its clear that freeps are greatly outnumbered why go ahead and flip tr? dont you think the fights are better when freeps have that rez?
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

  14. #2539
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    162

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    so there i was, minding my own loremastery business and what do i see? approximately a bakers dozen creepy lying down in the water at the landbridge. interesting...wonder whats going on? nap time? drank the purple koolaid? then BAM im dead. not even a hello or a wave or a little wargy dance? sad.....

    and why is it that its clear that freeps are greatly outnumbered why go ahead and flip tr? dont you think the fights are better when freeps have that rez?
    actually the water was my idea, and you didnt see ppl laying down you were chasing a warg, at that moment we really had no idea on freep numbers. just had a few good skirmishes and were just trying to set up for the next big rumble. you just happened to be the mouse who took the cheese that time. figured with all the same old same old that happens out there someone might appreciate a new trick. taking TR? well, to be honest a tribe member was very close to a map for the area so we took it. you wouldnt deny a poor creep the opportunity to be an effective opponant instead of gimped would you? besides the 27 who just showed up late night when only 5 or 6 creeps are on to flip map back red will get it back for you. incase you wonder. once TR fell to creep and we found out there were only about 9 freeps we disbanded so those freeps could hopefully get some good solo action. To belliphoron, lots of fun tonight man you and your group really mixed it up from the same old also good times. when you creamed us around sop... noobs, we shoulda never fell for it lol well played to you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

  15. #2540

    Re: Ettenmoors

    props to tharros for the late night fun, always a blast fighting you and anyone lead by you. i cant remember the last time i fought at plains op and dar in one night! ill have to join one of your raids sometime so i can learn from the master
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

  16. #2541
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    WY
    Posts
    84

    Re: Ettenmoors

    What is with the late night burg/freep raid showing up and killing off the action everytime? Only one tribe groups up creepside and rest of peeps are typically solo or running duo with a friend. Seems to be that the freep group runs into the creep group and wipes. Then the freeps roam for a bit so they can redeem themselves by ganking the solo or duo creeps.There is no better action than having multiple fights going on across the moors, If your first action when you enter the moors on either side is aking for "invite to raid", break the habit and roam for a bit or start a small group that can wander the map looking for good fights.

    Changing up from the raid on raid norm will help keep Ark pvmp going strong till Isen arrives. Dying brings no shame when both sides are in all out brawls.
    Druzik

  17. #2542

    Re: Ettenmoors

    well its summer time and I dont think you will find much solo action. You know what they say if you want to 1v1 go to bm and sit there. I have had too many creeps/freeps run into my 1v1 so all is fair when I break them up.
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

  18. #2543

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dervais View Post
    What is with the late night burg/freep raid showing up and killing off the action everytime? Only one tribe groups up creepside and rest of peeps are typically solo or running duo with a friend. Seems to be that the freep group runs into the creep group and wipes. Then the freeps roam for a bit so they can redeem themselves by ganking the solo or duo creeps.There is no better action than having multiple fights going on across the moors, If your first action when you enter the moors on either side is aking for "invite to raid", break the habit and roam for a bit or start a small group that can wander the map looking for good fights.

    Changing up from the raid on raid norm will help keep Ark pvmp going strong till Isen arrives. Dying brings no shame when both sides are in all out brawls.
    there is no way that you can solo in ark because i tryed it with my LM and ones i find someone even if it r6+ all the zerg ball show up and when iam in my burg all of the high ranks are grouped or runing around with warges in stealth so you cant even try to have 1vs1, i dont say that i didnt get 1vs1 but most of the times with greenies lol(works for farming but not for fun).

    as for the fights where there are like 5 spiders and 4 BAs it get realy nasty because ones i show up i get 2 VTs in my ### lol

  19. #2544
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dervais View Post
    What is with the late night burg/freep raid showing up and killing off the action everytime? Only one tribe groups up creepside and rest of peeps are typically solo or running duo with a friend. Seems to be that the freep group runs into the creep group and wipes. Then the freeps roam for a bit so they can redeem themselves by ganking the solo or duo creeps.There is no better action than having multiple fights going on across the moors, If your first action when you enter the moors on either side is aking for "invite to raid", break the habit and roam for a bit or start a small group that can wander the map looking for good fights.

    Changing up from the raid on raid norm will help keep Ark pvmp going strong till Isen arrives. Dying brings no shame when both sides are in all out brawls.
    You have GOT to be kidding me

    Did somebody hack your account and post this as a joke?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  20. #2545
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthanil View Post
    there is no way that you can solo in ark because i tryed it with my LM and ones i find someone even if it r6+ all the zerg ball show up and when iam in my burg all of the high ranks are grouped or runing around with warges in stealth so you cant even try to have 1vs1
    I am r9 and almost all of my play time on creep side is spent solo. The very rare times I'm in a group it's normally to kill freeps with maybe 2-3 tribe mates. Once in a while I take an outpost with a pug. I haven't been in a large group in several months, maybe more than a year, and if I see a large creep group roaming around I usually go the other way. So no, not every high ranked creep is grouped or running around with wargs.

    As for tonight, I ran around solo as I usually do and didn't find any solo freeps. I did, however, repeatedly find large bunches of freeps who steamrolled me over and over and over. Fun.

    Both sides often/usually stay in large groups whether they're actually grouped or not, yet both sides keep complaining that the other side raids too much and won't break up into small groups.

    If there was one night of small group action on both sides, with both sides roaming the map, I'd know I logged onto a different server.

    /sigh
    Last edited by elderlygamer; Jul 03 2011 at 10:43 PM.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  21. #2546

    Re: Ettenmoors

    So as a reaver i find the best way to attain points is solo. I respect everyone who sticks around and fights to the death if i run into them. Dandur great 1v1s you really are tough and can honestly say you're the first RK ive seen who just goes toe to toe with a reaver without slowing and kiting! it was much appreciated! zevin you destroyed me...... but thank you for fighting hahaha. Also mumonkan ty for not interfering with mine and dandurs 1v1s you could've easy came and finished me off but you just saluted and rode off very classy of you. Oh and whoever was leading the raid that just ran right over me and didnt kill me thank you. its nice to see people arent starving for points and killing every lonely freep/creep they see. But on that note if you see me solo and engage the fight atleast stick around if your losing. If you dont think you're going to win then dont engage lol and 9/10 times i wont deny anybody a 1v1. im just encouraging more class out in arkenstones moors. As of recently there is alot of bitterness on both sides it seems.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000138789/signature.png]Raging[/charsig]

  22. #2547

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Hehe, thank you for the fight man. Usually, Guard vs. Reaver just comes down to who crits and who doesn't... I'm looking forward to more battles with ya, see ya out there.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  23. #2548

    Re: Ettenmoors

    If you do want a good fight with a Creep, fight Raging. He stays to fight just like he says he likes others to do. He puts up a good fight.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  24. #2549
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    448

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Meh alot of people stay to fight 1 v 1 doesnt mean the other side will. No offence Raging but you will get no props from me ever since i saw ya with droggo at Tr res. Just another common immortal.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

  25. #2550
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    162

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    If you do want a good fight with a Creep, fight Raging. He stays to fight just like he says he likes others to do. He puts up a good fight.
    i've been solo an awful lot except during the (prime) hours when it usually ends up raid vrs raid. On both my BA and my Reaver, And well im seeing alot, hate to call a spade a spade but if raging got a 1v1 then there simply must not have been any freeps about. I read on here all the time about you wanting 1 v 1's and i try very very rarely to actually sound as though im pointing any one person out, but the last 2 or 3 times i have tried to engage Glorno in a 1 v 1 i find myself ganked by 3-5 freeps that seem to show up out of nowhere or kited to them. yes i realize sounds like the same story creeps spew about freeps. both sides suck equally i guess. only 1's i seem to ever find who want to actually 1v1 and will make an effort to try to make it 1v1 are Derlan and Balin. Hate your speedy shoes when in group fights but have never seen them used in a 1v1 and both stick around... alone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

 

 
Page 102 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload