We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 274 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Creeps need to let them know that it just makes us log because I don't think they get it.
    This doesn't work, trust me.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  2. #227

    Re: Ettenmoors

    If a pack of 3 wargs aren't too coordinated, and don't FM a few times, i'll fight them. I'll pop 2 pledges, 2 heals and dwarf endurance if it's up, but i have a good chance of killing at least 1 or more depending on which wargs they are. Those fights are the most fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003ed596/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    **Shapz R11 BA**Shapzz R10 Capt**Shapsz R8 Hunter**Georick R7 Guard**

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    If a pack of 3 wargs aren't too coordinated, and don't FM a few times, i'll fight them. I'll pop 2 pledges, 2 heals and dwarf endurance if it's up, but i have a good chance of killing at least 1 or more depending on which wargs they are. Those fights are the most fun.
    Yeah right, once you get one down it will hips
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #229

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I will try running with the raid more, cuz i dont want people to log either. I just wish there would be smaller groups to be able to fight. Thats really all i want, and the only way to get that is from the rez.Every single freep that comes out immediately joins that raid. Dont deny that the reason you join it is because it is a renown machine. It really is the same thing....farming.

  5. #230

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    This doesn't work, trust me.
    Fair enough, Gas. Thought I'd give it a shot LOL. It's nice to hear that you've tried though


    Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    If a pack of 3 wargs aren't too coordinated, and don't FM a few times, i'll fight them. I'll pop 2 pledges, 2 heals and dwarf endurance if it's up, but i have a good chance of killing at least 1 or more depending on which wargs they are. Those fights are the most fun.
    Yeah right, once you get one down it will hips
    Balin is right. The type of Wargs that run around in large packs aren't the type of Wargs to see a fight through to the end if it means their defeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    I will try running with the raid more, cuz i dont want people to log either. I just wish there would be smaller groups to be able to fight. Thats really all i want, and the only way to get that is from the rez.Every single freep that comes out immediately joins that raid. Dont deny that the reason you join it is because it is a renown machine. It really is the same thing....farming.
    FWIW I wasn't talking about you, bud. I don't think you play late at night like the situation I was talking about (unfortunately ). But still if you run around in packs of 4 Wargs, and there aren't many Freeps on, just hop on the Spidey. That's all I'm asking, nothing outrageous. If there are raids on either side then I don't really care. I'm talking about times when there are ~6 or less on either side. If 3 or 4 of those are Wargs, then I'm logging unless they realize there are other classes to play.

    Also, of course I join the raid for renown, but also because I tend to get lost if I don't follow those green dots on my radar. I'll turn around and apparently the raid went back to TA and I'm looking at 20+ Creeps LOL. I need it to make sure I can stay with the group. The renown is nice, but for Freeps it really doesn't matter all that much.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; May 28 2010 at 03:55 PM.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    I will try running with the raid more, cuz i dont want people to log either. I just wish there would be smaller groups to be able to fight. Thats really all i want, and the only way to get that is from the rez.Every single freep that comes out immediately joins that raid. Dont deny that the reason you join it is because it is a renown machine. It really is the same thing....farming.
    I will gladly fight you 1v1, or anyone of your friends 1v1..fyi I am usually not in the big point machine so if you look around you should be able to find me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    I will try running with the raid more, cuz i dont want people to log either. I just wish there would be smaller groups to be able to fight. Thats really all i want, and the only way to get that is from the rez.Every single freep that comes out immediately joins that raid. Dont deny that the reason you join it is because it is a renown machine. It really is the same thing....farming.
    When I play freep side I join any group that's open because I am incredibly squishy and easily die without support. Most of the time when I'd go out on freep side the only open group was the big group, so there I'd go. I have no need for renown.

    Insurrection runs their own small group. It'd be nice if more freeps would do that, and the same goes for creep side. Usually on creep side there's 1 or 2 big raids, plus wargs camping rez, plus solo wargs/BAs/reavers/spiders following the 1 or 2 big raids around like little puppies, leeching loads of infamy.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  8. #233
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Why do you think this is? Sorry, I didn't find an explanation in your post. Maybe I just need some caffeine.
    On the previous page a person responded with if creeps did this there wouldn't be anything to fight. It was just a few post up from mine you shoudl have seen it. I'm at work so haven't "quoted" much today.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    On the previous page a person responded with if creeps did this there wouldn't be anything to fight. It was just a few post up from mine you shoudl have seen it. I'm at work so haven't "quoted" much today.
    Yeah I saw it but my brain hasn't/won't put 2 and 2 together. Golg said that if creeps logged every time they died a few times (paraphrasing) there'd be nothing to fight. Then you made the comment about freeps getting more renown than the infamy creeps get. Are you saying freeps get a lot of renown because freeps do/don't log after they die a few times?

    I knew there would be problems with getting myself off caffeine... lol
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Creeps need to let them know that it just makes us log because I don't think they get it.
    Oh we know, we're just gluttonous piggies who want to get our points before an entire kin comes out and cuts us off.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

  11. #236

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Balin is right. The type of Wargs that run around in large packs aren't the type of Wargs to see a fight through to the end if it means their defeat.
    I believe I still owe you a fight bud ...... there was nothing near related in your post so I just picked this randomly........but I believe we still have a fight coming
    .

    The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

  12. #237

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    Oh we know, we're just gluttonous piggies who want to get our points before an entire kin comes out and cuts us off.
    Lol, I've never had a problem with you in these packs I'm speaking of. I'm pretty sure not a single one of them uses the forums. When I say late, I'm talking 12am+ PST. Most of you regulars are long gone by then. It's a fun time because it's small groups and has been very fun all week except for the sudden Warg fest last night. I figured since most of those Wargs were normals, and I don't see them on the forums, that they were new to the Moors. This is why I said someone should tell them why they're going to ruin it if they run around in their pack, I genuinely think they're new and don't know. Maybe this happens other times of the day, but I'm only out there from when the big raids are out, and then after they leave not usually before that.

    Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    I believe I still owe you a fight bud ...... there was nothing near related in your post so I just picked this randomly........but I believe we still have a fight coming
    If it's fair, bring it. I would've had you last time and I think we both know it . And yeah sorry I had never replied to your post, these packs of Wargs lately haven't put me in a mood to say anything nice about being ganked by even more packs of Wargs. And like mother always said, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. I do appreciate how nice you were in your post, but my point still stands. You have probably the worst reputation (that I know of) on Creep side and it didn't get that way by "coincidence".
    Last edited by thunderchickn; May 28 2010 at 05:31 PM.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    657

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Lol, I've never had a problem with you in these packs I'm speaking of. I'm pretty sure not a single one of them uses the forums. When I say late, I'm talking 12am+ PST. Most of you regulars are long gone by then. It's a fun time because it's small groups and has been very fun all week except for the sudden Warg fest last night. I figured since most of those Wargs were normals, and I don't see them on the forums, that they were new to the Moors. This is why I said someone should tell them why they're going to ruin it if they run around in their pack, I genuinely think they're new and don't know. Maybe this happens other times of the day, but I'm only out there from when the big raids are out, and then after they leave not usually before that.



    If it's fair, bring it. I would've had you last time and I think we both know it . And yeah sorry I had never replied to your post, these packs of Wargs lately haven't put me in a mood to say anything nice about being ganked by even more packs of Wargs. And like mother always said, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. I do appreciate how nice you were in your post, but my point still stands. You have probably the worst reputation (that I know of) on Creep side and it didn't get that way by "coincidence".
    BigLebowskii is the greatest warg ever! I love that guy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

  14. #239

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    I would've had you last time and I think we both know it .
    Possibly. A pocket fm and that 1k difference in health bars betweens us disappears pretty quickly. I know that I lose a lot, but I also know that 1800 and 2800 means that the fight is far from over.

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    You have probably the worst reputation (that I know of) on Creep side and it didn't get that way by "coincidence".
    Then you need to get out more bud.......

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    BigLebowskii is the greatest warg ever! I love that guy.
    Glad I called that guy!
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; May 28 2010 at 07:11 PM.
    .

    The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    BigLebowskii is the greatest warg ever! I love that guy.
    agreed!
    /........./
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  16. #241

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Great fights Balin, both times I evaded your first horn, so i could pot out the second, otherwise you had me.

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    Great fights Balin, both times I evaded your first horn, so i could pot out the second, otherwise you had me.
    yeah good fights, on that first one I had you but the damn raid came and killed me like a bunch of scumbags!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  18. #243

    Re: Ettenmoors

    yeah, over by ec, you had me for sure. I had no idea the raid was there.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    301

    Re: Ettenmoors

    creeps are scurrrred
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000556a1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    LF good loot, PST!

  20. #245

    Re: Ettenmoors

    =bruun;4676397 Dont deny that the reason you join it is because it is a renown machine. It really is the same thing....farming.
    If that's the only reason you can see for joining a raid then that's just sad. Very sad.

    Ultimately we all come out to the moors to have fun. Unfortunately having fun in pvp often involves spoiling someone else's fun. That's the way it works and if you get off on ganking/rez-camping then good luck to you. Once aupon a time when hunters were OP I used to sit stealthed in HH waiting for hobbit-farming creeps to show up, at which stage I would one-shot them with heartseeker. If I got caught out and a bunch showed up I'd DF. Great fun for a while, but ultimately quite dull and it just made me feel like a tool.

    In my opinion raid vs raid fights are where people have the most fun without spoiling everyone else's. If that's not your thing then fine, just don't complain when a raid comes along to put a stop to your rez-camping, because that's all part of the fun too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000b97b/01001/signature.png]Gekskaldir[/charsig]

  21. #246

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    Also, our favorite thing out in the Moors, is when the whole freakin raid comes to kill 3 of us, because the 4 fighting out of the rez cant make it out, I laugh so freakin loud. Its rediculous.
    lol. you know (from extensive experience I'd imagine) that it doesn't happen like that. People don't die in fours and they don't just "come out" in fours. They are probably in different groups as well.

    They probably just want to get back to the real action instead of being bothered to coordinate against four noobies camping the rez. I for one would rather run through the back of BM than take the painstaking time to get them together, coordinate who will be bait, get an invite back to the raid, et cetera. It's boring and not fun.

    less playing the victim, more actual fighting =)
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  22. #247

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Look, ive already said that im gonna try running with the raid instead. Did you not read that? I honestly did not think this had such a negative effect on people. Im honestly sorry for ruining your moors experiece. Thats not why I play a game. For that I apologize.. I'm just trying to have fun out there too. Anyway, hope to kill ya soon.

  23. #248

    Re: Ettenmoors

    you didn't ruin my moors experience I was just sayin, and you're right I didn't read the whole thread, my b
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Awesome fighting tonight. Truly truly awesome. Lots of pushing from both sides, and that battle in LC was incredible. Kudos for the freeps who kept coming back. I know y'all got a lot of kills, so hopefully it was worth your while.

    /cheer
    Last edited by elderlygamer; May 29 2010 at 02:25 AM. Reason: lc, not lug. one of these days i'll stop mixing up keep names
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  25. #250

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Possibly. A pocket fm and that 1k difference in health bars betweens us disappears pretty quickly. I know that I lose a lot, but I also know that 1800 and 2800 means that the fight is far from over.



    Then you need to get out more bud.......
    That's cool, I don't really care if you would've won I just wanted to fight. I just wanted to see how good the (in)famous Biglebowskii really is

    Also about the whole bad reputation thing, that's just what I've heard. I didn't make it up and I didn't decide it I'm just relaying what the general consensus is to me. I'm sure you being a tough Warg doesn't help, but I'm also sure you do some things people don't like. You shouldn't care though really, what Gek said really hit it on the head. People are out there to have fun, and usually that means causing the other side to not have fun. In PvE everyone has fun because the "E" part of that obviously doesn't have emotions to care. I guess the particular way you have fun pisses people off *shrug*.

    I'll air out my grievances in the name of harmony. Basically I see you (on these forums) always say how much you like 1v1s and fair fights but in my experience you're rarely a part of one. It's hypocritical to me. That's not an attack, I'm just letting you know what I see. If that's not true then great but I have yet to see it. Maybe I do have a small sample size and I hope I'm wrong but I don't see you jump people unless they already have a lot on them, or they're almost dead, etc. I also notice you hardly even come out of stealth unless you have all your cooldowns up, which kind of defeats the purpose of the Moors to me. Maybe it's because I primarily play a Warden and I don't have cooldowns lol. You (and a few others) say I'm wrong, that's good. I hope I'm wrong because you're fun to fight. Hopefully I'll see the "real Biglebowskii" the more I'm out there. I'm not closed minded, but I'm honest so I'm givin' it to ya straight. Hopefully you'll change my mind and not think I'm just another bitter Freep. Heck I've even started to change my mind a little about Droggo, so anything's possible
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

 

 
Page 10 of 274 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload