We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 250 of 274 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 260 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Ding Ding Ding!! We've caught on!!
    You make Derlan look like he makes sense.

Hey would like to say the same thing over and over again for the third time?? I don't think I quite got the point..

You really don't know anything about the tribe your apart of shag.. but thanks for the love much needed

Quote Originally Posted by bobphillips33 View Post
    Haha I actually understand derlan quite well .. that's good right???

Haha I actually understand derlan quite well .. that's good right???

Since words are hard, I'm gonna go ahead and use more pictures.

Since you have been such good sport and seem to think this is a real conversation and have just now caught on to the reality of the situation, I will end the forum banter with this.
    You present a source of entertainment both in-game and on the forums. The ability to manipulate and coerce another person into willingly showing the inept nonsense that is their gaming mantra is one that, in this case, has been a source of immense enjoyment at this dead time on the Arkenstone server.
    The fallacies presented need no further recounting. Those that wish to confer in ideological discourse know where to find me.

Quote Originally Posted by bobphillips33 View Post

Since words are hard, I'm gonna go ahead and use more pictures.
    You do that... it works for you much better!!

You do that... it works for you much better!!

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    im comming back to a bit of moors when my class is over...will be such a pain without gear, but well tired of farming leaves
    Good to hear that Fin - I'm missin' your nice heals!

./pewpews Sizzlac

i didn't get to stay out very long last night (stupid 4:45am alarm clock). It's weird seeing the moors so empty during prime time. On the other hand it was also a lot of fun getting to have some small fights again.

./pewpew
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    ./pewpews Sizzlac

i didn't get to stay out very long last night (stupid 4:45am alarm clock). It's weird seeing the moors so empty during prime time. On the other hand it was also a lot of fun getting to have some small fights again.

./pewpew
    Cheers Clarrow, Its a shame ark PvP is starting to come to this.. I hope you can not only make a difference in MB to get more to come out, ( more people PvPing overall would be a nice change) but can also make a difference in the Players Council...

Unfortunately, even if you could accomplish this, it seems the quitters mentality has taken over freep side( at least from what I can tell)... kind of destroying ark PvP.

BTW: 3Claps to all who continue to come out and fight ( Creep or Freep)esp. On freepside. Even when people quit around you... that never give up mentality might be one day, turn the corner in these moors.

You got all my support Clarrow!

./ QQoff

I've never seen the Moors anywhere close to the low levels of activity I'm seeing now. Some decent fights for a bit on Sunday, but the last two nights I don't think there were more than 15 people on the map at any one time creep and freep combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    I've never seen the Moors anywhere close to the low levels of activity I'm seeing now. Some decent fights for a bit on Sunday, but the last two nights I don't think there were more than 15 people on the map at any one time creep and freep combined.
    I saw one freep last night. ONE. Yummy was yabbling on and on about some other freep so that's...(1+1 is, um) TWO. TWO FREEPS.

[COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

..this might make me keep my money and go to beach(that i dislike) than subscribe for summer "dead action".

I saw one freep last night. ONE. Yummy was yabbling on and on about some other freep so that's...(1+1 is, um) TWO. TWO FREEPS.

What??? What are you talking about?? Haha

Cool shizzle mah...

./pewpews Sizzlac

Those VTs hurt a lot!

..this might make me keep my money and go to beach(that i dislike) than subscribe for summer "dead action".
    U don't even need to sub !! Just get mithril coins I believe!!!

The NPCs got all dressed up because it's Wednesday....

Last edited by Lurkerinthemist; May 07 2014 at 11:20 PM.
    [/CENTER]

The NPCs got all dressed up because it's Wednesday....

...is this for real??? and normal?? lol it looks cool lmao

U don't even need to sub !! Just get mithril coins I believe!!!
    ...but im not going to freaking grind a loooot of tp for only 6h of play...bigger waste of time lol

...but im not going to freaking grind a loooot of tp for only 6h of play...bigger waste of time lol
    Mehh it'll get better... hopefully sooner rather than later

yeah the action has been minimal or non-existent the few times I've been out lately, but OMG I FINALLY HAD SOME TEA PARTIES!!! It's been sooooooo long since I had a tea party.

/giddy

Mehh it'll get better... hopefully sooner rather than later

Not Likely.

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    yeah the action has been minimal or non-existent the few times I've been out lately, but OMG I FINALLY HAD SOME TEA PARTIES!!! It's been sooooooo long since I had a tea party.

/giddy
    She lives! Hows GW2?

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post

/giddy
    So when do I get an invitation to one of those? I hear they can get pretty wild.

Page 250 of 274 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 260 ... LastLast