We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 244 of 274 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    I know you quit yours long ago my friend, but you can't just leave them off a comprehensive list lol.

Champs - Good Single Target, OP AoE
    Actually champs have some of the worst single target in the game in red line right now. From what I've read the only class whose dps spec they beat is captains, and having mained a champion since HD launch I can believe it.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

[b] [I][u] R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14[/u][/I][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    Actually champs have some of the worst single target in the game in red line right now. From what I've read the only class whose dps spec they beat is captains, and having mained a champion since HD launch I can believe it.
    At this point in the Arkenstone moors doesn't it really matter freepside anyway?
    Tsaurel/Telae

Weeeeeeee!
    Last edited by skeetskeet_yo; Feb 28 2014 at 10:22 AM.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post

Weeeeeeee!

I wondered where you went last night.
    Tsaurel/Telae

shhhhhhhh....i'm trying to concentrate
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    shhhhhhhh....i'm trying to concentrate
    Hah, you lost the quiet game.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

Shaddup Q - you broke the silence!
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order.

Tsaurel/Telae

that Roo is hypnotic...I couldn't stop watching for 30 sec +
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

[img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

And then suddenly a wild Bloodloaf appears. You woke him up Q!

The minis of Arkenstone. If you look closely you can see Lillyn in the bushes.

Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    The minis of Arkenstone. If you look closely you can see Lillyn in the bushes.

So accurate it's almost scary.

shhhhhhhhhhh...........i'm trying to concentrate

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthinator View Post

I love you Q. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    I love you Q. <3
    You just love my hair

Good game flipping the buffs late last night freepies, then disbanding shortly after. It made a lot of sense. Thanks for all the free kills in the meantime. #dischord #Jensen #craigus, etc.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Good game flipping the buffs late last night freepies, then disbanding shortly after. It made a lot of sense. Thanks for all the free kills in the meantime. #dischord #Jensen #craigus, etc.
    #cheeseylikesmen, #justlokithings #malecontact
    Tsaurel/Telae

#lookatallthemcreeps #omgtheireverywhere #30+ #ijustsatdownand cried #funnywhatchingbhrunbackdoor to flag room. #yousmellfunny #mightbethatperfume??

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    #lookatallthemcreeps #omgtheireverywhere #30+ #ijustsatdownand cried #funnywhatchingbhrunbackdoor to flag room. #yousmellfunny #mightbethatperfume??
    Too many hashtags cintona..

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Too many hashtags cintona..
    But...they did it @Loki @Sizzlac3.0000000ooooo

Just NO >.>

So last night:

Fraid fights in the delving, in TR, etc against the creeps, and good fights were happening, but once the fraid lost a couple minstrels they begin to wipe in later engagements (understandable). As the fraid begins to recruit a couple more people (after having lost said minstrels) it expands back up to 18. The freeps now outnumber the creeps quite a bit and behold your 5 man, Cintona, shows up at the same time too.

Now that the background is done here is what I think happened.

You think that flipping sides actually evens numbers (it never does).
    Upon realizing that your group now adds substantially to the outnumbering, you continue to follow call outs and gold tag for points.

Lets try be honest here of your motivations. Two minstrels for a group and not a raid<--yeah you're not looking for good fights.

P.S I'm directing this discussion to you since you're the only freep that responds on the forums and I'm terribly bored.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

So last night:

Fraid fights in the delving, in TR, etc against the creeps, and good fights were happening, but once the fraid lost a couple minstrels they begin to wipe in later engagements (understandable). As the fraid begins to recruit a couple more people (after having lost said minstrels) it expands back up to 18. The freeps now outnumber the creeps quite a bit and behold your 5 man, Cintona, shows up at the same time too.

Now that the background is done here is what I think happened.

You think that flipping sides actually evens numbers (it never does).
    Upon realizing that your group now adds substantially to the outnumbering, you continue to follow call outs and gold tag for points.

Lets try be honest here of your motivations. Two minstrels for a group and not a raid<--yeah you're not looking for good fights.

P.S I'm directing this discussion to you since you're the only freep that responds on the forums and I'm terribly bored.
    I think you think I think very deeply about these things.. too correct your facts ..one I was not gold tagging there was no call outs. Second I had 3 minstrels one was DPS.. the others were heals (different groups in out MASSIVE 7 manish) ..

Shout out to aidraen and bolash and talah for awesome heals...

Now back to topic... we fought you in Tr in your NPCs with even numbers... happened upon you a couple times wiping the other MASSIVE FRAID .. then we came and slaughtered you

Plus OOC : VOODOOTWO MB rolling faces tonight ...... had to stop that

Lastly I ( we, cause I do nothing alone....scared ) fought the craid 9 ish v 20ish with quintrillion BA's ... many of which haven't showered .. alone at tr back door and held our own

BTW I had the 9ish not you..

BTW PT.2 I don't think you died by our hands more than once

I switch sides to make competition.. and it was competitive IMO for a little bit.. unfortunately its hard to keep it competitive when BH is not here... but when they are you'll know where I'll be...

Any questions??

too correct your facts ..one I was not gold tagging there was no call outs.

Tsaurel/Telae

Page 244 of 274 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 ... LastLast