We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 227 of 274 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 237 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

If your side flips all the maps and gets delving buffs than its easy to get 400+ renown/inf per kill, but as gilg is saying it is pretty rare mainly because you hardly find solos in those situations, especially on ark. Another thing is that the RoR point system sucks, its still buggy and usually get a portion of what I should have gotten.

fun fight at ta today!

Check it out! I made a PvP video. Not all my best fights or anything but its pretty cool (I think). Sorry to anyone that I killed in the video and you usually beat me, but I didn't want to put a video of myself getting creamed over and over again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovk-L2ZszlA

Quote Originally Posted by Zanwic View Post
    Check it out! I made a PvP video. Not all my best fights or anything but its pretty cool (I think). Sorry to anyone that I killed in the video and you usually beat me, but I didn't want to put a video of myself getting creamed over and over again.
    I am inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanwic View Post
    I enjoyed it Zan. At least someone is making an effort and is enjoying their time spent out there. You play very zoomed in which is interesting, whilst your movement is fluid and you turn well, which is more than can be said about most of the keyboard turning, backpedaling nubs that frequent out here.

If I were to criticize anything (and i do have to) I would have to say that the beginning couple battles don't do you justice (finishing off a bunch of low ranked greenies) and does you a disservice. If more of the video was like the latter half I would have enjoyed it more.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    I enjoyed it Zan. At least someone is making an effort and is enjoying their time spent out there. You play very zoomed in which is interesting, whilst your movement is fluid and you turn well, which is more than can be said about most of the keyboard turning, backpedaling nubs that frequent out here.

If I were to criticize anything (and i do have to) I would have to say that the beginning couple battles don't do you justice (finishing off a bunch of low ranked greenies) and does you a disservice. If more of the video was like the latter half I would have enjoyed it more.
    Wait...one of the beginning couple battles is with me...

thanks for the spars around cows today!

Yeah, I showed up on both creep and freep and seemed to still get kills. Was good times.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    the keyboard turning, backpedaling nubs...

<-------------
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

thanks for the fight tonight guys..

them fights around ost/tr were great fun

Good fights today Lugz Rez to Hoarhallow!

Lots of fun on my first night back in 5-6 months. Little Burg pack, lots of solo fights, and a beatdown from BH... Good times
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

I just don't get it?!? Why in the hell do you freeps feel the need to have all 4 op's? Are ya that weak ya cant play w\o them? You cant even walk off GV steps and "earn" your blood, the hard way? Or is that it? it is just some much easier for ya? So its time for me to be honest here. I'm just bout over this whole "I gotta have all 4 op's to play with the Big dogs".... Yeah go ahead and give me your one liners. Im sure Im due for some. But get over yourself's 1st before ya give me any grief. Lets all folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSledge View Post
    I just don't get it?!? Why in the hell do you freeps feel the need to have all 4 op's? Are ya that weak ya cant play w\o them? You cant even walk off GV steps and "earn" your blood, the hard way? Or is that it? it is just some much easier for ya? So its time for me to be honest here. I'm just bout over this whole "I gotta have all 4 op's to play with the Big dogs".... Yeah go ahead and give me your one liners. Im sure Im due for some. But get over yourself's 1st before ya give me any grief. Lets all folks.
    .... I took all the ops because there werent any creeps out for about 2 hours straight and I got bored... didnt think I would offend all the creeps who werent logged on, but I guess I was wrong =D. Also thanks for the spars at gta Karosh. Was very relaxing. It's a shame those other 4 creeps just happen to map in during the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    .... I took all the ops because there werent any creeps out for about 2 hours straight and I got bored... didnt think I would offend all the creeps who werent logged on, but I guess I was wrong =D. Also thanks for the spars at gta Karosh. Was very relaxing. It's a shame those other 4 creeps just happen to map in during the second one.

That's funny... well not really cuz I know you weren't on this morning... But I don't have proff. I just know Each time "We" ran into a OP, no one nasty burg was there. Just loads of "OP" feeling freeps who need something to help them get over their own incompetence. Now weather it be, they don't know how to fight w\o all 4 (Hint Hint), or they just don't know anyother way.
    And for the ones who creep as well as freep. Creeps for the most part will try to keep the op's even, you all part time creeps knows this. and while Im venting here... Whats up with all these freaver spies ya'll have logged inn just to watch our OOC? On top of the OP deal? OMGoodness, your getting really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSledge View Post
    Whats up with all these freaver spies ya'll have logged inn just to watch our OOC? On top of the OP deal? OMGoodness, your getting really lame.
    I was on around 7 eastern till about 9 eastern. And saw maybe one creep. The only freavers I see are the ones that the creeps leave at the top of keeps to keep them from auto flipping and to call out in ooc whenever anyone shows up. It gets parked by the back door in each keep so it can avoid death by zoning in and out really fast till the craid shows up. When that stops maybe the op thing can be worked out. Till then be prepared to work for your precious buffs. Have a nice day =D

I was on around 7 eastern till about 9 eastern. And saw maybe one creep. The only freavers I see are the ones that the creeps leave at the top of keeps to keep them from auto flipping and to call out in ooc whenever anyone shows up. It gets parked by the back door in each keep so it can avoid death by zoning in and out really fast till the craid shows up. When that stops maybe the op thing can be worked out. Till then be prepared to work for your precious buffs. Have a nice day =D
    I will agree with just about 90% of your well crafted statement. I'd even go so far, and start to give some freeps the benefit of the dought. And yes I spelt it how I meant it, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dought But this is one of many many thing's LOTRO knows of but, has other plain's. And we wont talk about certain champ who parks his well know freaver in our Big tent. So it has and will continue to go both ways. But we can still work together as a server in what's fair play with how we control our action's. I know its just a game, that's played for enjoyment. this can be done.

im not going to be sticking around for HD but i will miss everyone in and out of the moors. Met some really nice people and made alot of friends over they years but the game is just too buggy only to get worse with HD so im not going to bother paying for the game anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjgBO...ature=youtu.be some of my fave clips i got out in the moors some old ones and some new ones feel free to watch it if you have time.

lets not forget the epic last fight before calling it quits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CrdHgH8vF8 huge thanks to Ungolliar ashurt killabees and all the others that were there for making the last fight of my lotro days an epic one!

feel free to contact me tru youtube or find me in rift. best of luck getting the ranks you want

will miss you all.

We had a lot of fun last night with greenie night. Thanks to all the freeps that came out and fought against us, hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

Best late-night I've seen in awhile tonight. Had a blast on my burg. Thanks loaf, lik, chaze and whoever else participated Sorry to end it loaf but I don't think that was ever going anywhere :P Too many quitters, Too many Bubbles for yall. Too many mini heals and burg escape skills for us :P Had to crash for the night. But thanks again for the fights

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    Best late-night I've seen in awhile tonight. Had a blast on my burg. Thanks loaf, lik, chaze and whoever else participated Sorry to end it loaf but I don't think that was ever going anywhere :P Too many quitters, Too many Bubbles for yall. Too many mini heals and burg escape skills for us :P Had to crash for the night. But thanks again for the fights
    Haha we were in combat for quite some time that last fight, but those WL heals/bubbles. Bah. Good fun good fun ^_^

4 Blue OP's pretty much sealed our doom. Even if it was 3 v 2. Couldn't out dps Arle mini heals with the additional 12k mastery. Was fun trying with all our other alts, and I'm sure you guys did have fun as you raked in the points off us. Always welcome a difficult challenge which isn't impossible to win. Cheers to both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    4 Blue OP's pretty much sealed our doom. Even if it was 3 v 2. Couldn't out dps Arle mini heals with the additional 12k mastery. Was fun trying with all our other alts, and I'm sure you guys did have fun as you raked in the points off us. Always welcome a difficult challenge which isn't impossible to win. Cheers to both of you.
    Pray tell, why did you guys keep coming back and attacking us then? I even told Orphie in the beginning not to kill Chaze and to let him go because I feel bad killing a kinnie, but you guys were the ones who started it :P

Cheers Loaf!

All that sounds like to me is an easy way to find you Rast .

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    All that sounds like to me is an easy way to find you Rast .
    Come back to the light, Roh! Get back on that Burg!

Page 227 of 274 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 237 ... LastLast