We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Koo - yeah. I burned 2 pots, and was using my power drain on you as much as I possibly could. Good long fight there. Phew!

i will always welcome a laugh from ya bro!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

big, if you are reading the forums right now come fight me at ptr...and other creeps please dont zerg me now that I told you where I am haha

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan0517 View Post
    big, if you are reading the forums right now come fight me at ptr...and other creeps please dont zerg me now that I told you where I am haha
    Ha - aight. I'll come back in. But ........ wait a sec........what toon am I seeing? Either a jest - or me feed you.

my guardian, gondost

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Ha - aight. I'll come back in. But ........ wait a sec........what toon am I seeing? Either a jest - or me feed you.
    nice fight haha, gonna go level so next time I dont need to use pledge/warriors heart should make things interesting eh

my guardian, gondost
    Ha ha - hey man. Good to see you. You do better on your heavy!

nice fight haha, gonna go level so next time I dont need to use pledge/warriors heart should make things interesting eh
    you'll whoop my butt ! ha ha ha Good to see you though man.

2nd star to the right, and then straight on till mornin

Where is ptr?? WTH is PTR???

Quote Originally Posted by MamaHetrick View Post
    a secret place where all the rank farmers meet...

poor tr map in spot ( south west of tr )

Les.....my God you need to roll a creep!

2nd star to the right, and then straight on till mornin

I have a couple creeps lol I just don't play them, I hate solo!!!

Big- nice spar, after the first bit, i figured you were leaving for good like most dogs do, and i'll never catch ya, so i just mounted and carried on, but much respect to you for the second spar, most wont hang around 'till the end. Props.

I read a few of the earlier posts, and I think it was me you were talking about with the spar by TR rez when they all came in toward the end, I respect the spar, sorry they interfered, I certainly didn't call in the cavalry, it's just not a good place for a spar as we all know...

I'm looking for solos all the time and all i can seem to find is gas :^/
    We tried that once, but its just boring and so now i just emote, pay my respects, and carry on \o/

good fights though
    zenki - scavv - navan

Quote Originally Posted by boppcj View Post
    Big- nice spar, after the first bit, i figured you were leaving for good like most dogs do, and i'll never catch ya, so i just mounted and carried on, but much respect to you for the second spar, most wont hang around 'till the end. Props.
    Ha - na. Actualyl figured I wasn't going to follow u after your sprint.....figured i'd return the favor, and once i stealthed you was gone, well.......kinda Darn regen for you tho, you were at flippin 6k or soemthing in a giffy, baghk! Oh well, good times. I'll be the first to admitt, I need more practice on heavies - still say dps build is a bad way to go against tanks that can handle themselves, but I can't quite change traits on the fly........poo!

Na, I'd much rather do that, win or lose, then stand on STAB. U hit sprint, so I figured what the heck I won't chase you, you can chase me if u like. Didn't quite work out, but ah well - tried to use my skills to my advantage there. At times it works heh......

THe whole TR thing/whatever, I figured you were bait. Since it didn't really look like you was committing it smelled like gank, that was why i didnt' committ. It happens.

See ya out there.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; May 19 2010 at 11:41 PM.

You can always spar my guard big

I have a couple creeps lol I just don't play them, I hate solo!!!
    Join BT. We have very low standards, look I'm in it what does that say.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Thanks for the fights Golg.

Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    Thanks for the fights Golg.
    Good deal ... enjoyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    You can always spar my guard big
    I can spar him, sure. Or donate Wasn't sure what do with the jumping (obviously) and flipping dots ran what 190 short. Ah well, good times. Proving yet again, I have a long way to go against guards. Or at least one of 'em........ha. Again, terrible build (for me) vs you - I'll have to find one that increases my odds against you (the Georic build ). Figured I wouldn't have much success they way I run, have to carry a pocket bard with me to respec on the field I guess...... Good times man, good times.

WTB more guards for practice........
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; May 23 2010 at 10:50 AM.

ill be back soon big, Im not a very good jumper and attacker but ill donate to your cause

Quote Originally Posted by ElricBlack View Post
    ill be back soon big, Im not a very good jumper and attacker but ill donate to your cause
    I knew I could count on your 'Cord Yeah man, pre-Mirk it was bleed and kite - no dice now. Back to the drawing board me thinks. Not sure how to combat the fm from the guard, and know that I can't fm the guard cause they'll TT me.......new challenge ...... yyyeeeeesssss!!!!! have to retrait just for sparring guard eh? Ha. The 'assualt' build works good on virtually every other class, even in theory that should suck against the class that is built to withstand one - but I like my dps

Don't get me wrong, not taking anything away from Geo himself (and I know you'll read this) totally not. Good spars man, certainly not making an excuse - I'm just thinking/talking/posting aloud on the boards. Good sh!t man, good sh!t.......now go get your mini/cappie/hunt ... heee hee. Still wish the bleeds didn't stop 190 short......that would have been funny stuff

Bring it! Tend to learn more from losing than from winning - at least I do.

Yep, fun spars big, got me close a couple times.

When you figure out the best build against guards, tell me so that i can start using my CD's

@gas.....had alot of respect for you among the douchebag creeps that have infested this server over the years, but losing it quickly, don't expect me not to call you out when your out solo, you'll be under the same rules as all of them soon enough rez camping and running around with droggo the train exploiting garbage waste of space
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000033b63/01007/signature.png]Relo[/charsig][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000007b03c/signature.png]Renameddk[/charsig]

O, and letting toxinsak die was sad, try not to be so rusty
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000033b63/01007/signature.png]Relo[/charsig][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000007b03c/signature.png]Renameddk[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    I knew I could count on your 'Cord Yeah man, pre-Mirk it was bleed and kite - no dice now. Back to the drawing board me thinks. Not sure how to combat the fm from the guard, and know that I can't fm the guard cause they'll TT me.......new challenge ...... yyyeeeeesssss!!!!! have to retrait just for sparring guard eh? Ha. The 'assualt' build works good on virtually every other class, even in theory that should suck against the class that is built to withstand one - but I like my dps

Don't get me wrong, not taking anything away from Geo himself (and I know you'll read this) totally not. Good spars man, certainly not making an excuse - I'm just thinking/talking/posting aloud on the boards. Good sh!t man, good sh!t.......now go get your mini/cappie/hunt ... heee hee. Still wish the bleeds didn't stop 190 short......that would have been funny stuff

Bring it! Tend to learn more from losing than from winning - at least I do.
    for turn the tables you can still use tendon shred. from when I have been out there I can only TTT on a stun/daze maybe but have not been able to use it when I get cj'd

Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast