We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by gnomz420 View Post
    I would like to see you insurrection folks out in the moors more often ... you guys put up great fights even if you dont have 2x the numbers.
    Finals ftw?

I would like to see you insurrection folks out in the moors more often ... you guys put up great fights even if you dont have 2x the numbers.
    /agreed especially when the freeps are really outnumbered they always hand it to them and it really does not get any more satisfying than that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Seriously Geo? I totally respect your skill, you are the best guard on the server in 1v1 hands down (as far as I know) ... but you run so easily in group v group situations whenever you get a hint of possibility of defeat.
    Really? I run in group vs groups? I will always stay if i can kill something. If i ran every time i was about to die, my rating would be much higher. I won't run if I can still get some kills.

I guess you have never seen me run into the creeps to try and kill a certain kinmate....voodootwo.... or run into a creep raid past npcs to finish someone off.

I've been called the Gii of freep side, so don't tell me i run whenever there is a hint of possibility of defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    Really? I run in group vs groups? I will always stay if i can kill something. If i ran every time i was about to die, my rating would be much higher. I won't run if I can still get some kills.

I guess you have never seen me run into the creeps to try and kill a certain kinmate....voodootwo.... or run into a creep raid past npcs to finish someone off.

I've been called the Gii of freep side, so don't tell me i run whenever there is a hint of possibility of defeat.
    Gii of freep side ? what ?! Gii didnt need a raid behind him to charge into a bunch of freeps and kill one or two before going down himself. Surely you cant be serious.

Gii of freep side ? what ?! Gii didnt need a raid behind him to charge into a bunch of freeps and kill one or two before going down himself. Surely you cant be serious.
    Gotta agree. Love em or hate em he played the way he wanted to and that way was aggressive. Whoever said you're Gii of freeps didn't watch his play style too closely
    Last edited by SarumanWise; May 11 2010 at 05:55 PM.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

My point was that not everyone agrees with you.

Moving on, good 2 on 1 kratosion and invicti

The truth, Gii was a loner and he fought to the death even if he had 20 freeps on him. Georic plays relatively tough but most of the times he is in groups and is pretty much a product of his kin raids while Gii did most of his work by himself, not saying the way either plays is right or wrong but they are just very different.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post

mmmmmmmmmm keep strokin that e-peen

Whered everyone go?

BOO! I is hiding shhh.. dont want Golg to finds us precious.. great fights out there tonite guys.. i no the creeps were outnumbered but still fights continued.. keep em comin

oh noes not another one of these threads lebowskii you crazy dog you are gonna start forum drama with a thread like this

Quote Originally Posted by 2R2H0 View Post
    BOO! I is hiding shhh.. dont want Golg to finds us precious.. great fights out there tonite guys.. i no the creeps were outnumbered but still fights continued.. keep em comin
    Yeah we got roflstomped several times but it was a nice change, as odd as that may sound. Freeps really pushed hard last night and we had some great npc-free battles here and there. Good times.

Did y'all see this:

http://pvmpstats.alanlouie.com/?p=se...ver=arkenstone

Creeps actally had 18k more infamy than freeps. It musta been that gv camp. Freeps were amazing in that they kept coming back despite our obvious numbers advantage (at least until a new wave of freeps showed up and wiped us...lol). I just hope they had a good time.
    Last edited by elderlygamer; May 12 2010 at 12:18 PM.

Holy ****! The red line went above the blue line! Break out the champagne, tonight we celebrate!
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Creeps actally had 18k more infamy than freeps. It musta been that gv camp. Freeps were amazing in that they kept coming back despite our obvious numbers advantage (at least until a new wave of freeps showed up and wiped us...lol). I just hope they had a good time.
    Yea props for them for sticking it out .... I tried to push as much as I could to give you freepies some kills ... but next time let gassy rez me so I dont have to run all the way across the map to do it again plz

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    oh noes not another one of these threads lebowskii you crazy dog you are gonna start forum drama with a thread like this
    Yup.......

I was out there for 2 hours last night and it was just a constant GV camp guess this must have happened after I logged.

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Yeah we got roflstomped several times but it was a nice change, as odd as that may sound. Freeps really pushed hard last night and we had some great npc-free battles here and there. Good times.

Did y'all see this:

http://pvmpstats.alanlouie.com/?p=se...ver=arkenstone

OMG, This is totally unacceptable. May this just be a tiny setback.

Yea props for them for sticking it out .... I tried to push as much as I could to give you freepies some kills ... but next time let gassy rez me so I dont have to run all the way across the map to do it again plz
    I suggest you work on maps, alone and preferrably when I'm online. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    I suggest you work on maps, alone and preferrably when I'm online. That is all.
    I'm afraid you missed that ezmode train.

Roh is a noob. that is all
    Kraken, Thesungodra

God help you if you become the target of Geo's attention and you're not a stealth class. This one time I corpse jumped him and he's been solo zerging for me ever since. Its awful. NERF THE GUARD I TELL YA

Quartermaster Tarkripper would like to thank all the wargs for the mass purchases of Hobbit Tracking Talismans.

You feel as though you are being followed...

lol geo pops sprint and runs through a whole creep raid past poop and everything. not sure how this magical freep raid is suddenly at geo's back healing the **** out of him but apparently it's possible lol. guess we all got sprint overnight.

and obviously their playstyles as far as grouping are different. they're from different servers/pvp.

Quartermaster Tarkripper would like to thank all the wargs for the mass purchases of Hobbit Tracking Talismans.

they're just jealous of your awesome hobbit run animation
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Welcome to my world darlin.....

Well can't blame us since there's a point now.

The strong freep presence lately has been nice. Let's hope Turbine never delivers another pve content update ever again.

Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast