We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Ettenmoors

I looked up and down and alas I can't find a single thread that resembles this anymore. So, although it is probably throwing in effort after foolishness, lets try this again. See how long we make it before this one goes bub bye.

<cheers to the 4th installment I believe>

Re: Ettenmoors

I'll start off by saying, why do wargs run at 1k when they pounce you?

Now the reason I was going to put this was ....... good lord the food is making me have to change my build! You all are critin' for 1200/1500 every flippin fight (or back to backs with them rks) I tell ya it hurts! Combine that with the fact that all of the food are running around at 6k (or more if the cappies are present that day) - and them guards that want to spar are at 10k more or less - heavens be, have to drop the dps build? Say it ain't so! I'm still waiting for the 1 day where built for dps I actually get a 1k hit on someone.......never happened - plenty of 800s/900s but not the 1k. Bring me a 52 hunt, then maybe!

Certainly not complaining, just funny since I haven't touched the dps build for the dog in.... well..... a year and a half maybe?

Hey now, an Etts thread with 3 posts before the ban!

Yeah, I think that is bull****. It is one thing to pounce someone then run just because you want to be annoying, but if you pounce with the intention to kill, at least finish the fight. Initiating a fight and not sticking around is bad form, IMO. That goes for anyone, though.

Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    Cause they started with a pounce? Ha.

Speaking of builds......case in point.........I'd have to do that to keep pace with you man on a 1v1. Them 5800hp go bub bye real fast.

Still looking like a good idea at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ppinkham View Post
    Yeah, I think that is bull****. It is one thing to pounce someone then run just because you want to be annoying, but if you pounce with the intention to kill, at least finish the fight. Initiating a fight and not sticking around is bad form, IMO. That goes for anyone, though.
    No no Bala - only dogs run (its in our nature)...........similar to creeps, only they run silly. Freeps NEVER run bud, remember? They just happen to be on auto-run, or the tooth fairy came or something
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; May 10 2010 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    Seriously Geo? I totally respect your skill, you are the best guard on the server in 1v1 hands down (as far as I know) ... but you run so easily in group v group situations whenever you get a hint of possibility of defeat.

I can already feel the ban coming! YES! Can the thread make an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    plenty of 800s/900s
    But still you complain? I'd give up my one very unreliable 1k+ skill for more frequent 800's and 900's, any day.

Ezmoder wargs.

No no Bala - only dogs run (its in our nature)...........similar to creeps, only they run silly. Freeps NEVER run bud, remember? They just happen to be on auto-run, or the tooth fairy came or something
    I'll run like a little girl if I think I have a chance at escape. I just never have that chance. lol

But still you complain? I'd give up my one very unreliable 1k+ skill for more frequent 800's and 900's, any day.

Ezmoder wargs.
    Why not? Ha - na, sorry if that came across as complaining. Was just saying, i've patiently waited for the thing, just haven't seen it. Bored at work, so I was just talking. Yeah, not complaining, just .......'sharing'

i'll Run Like A Little Girl If I Think I Have A Chance At Escape. I Just Never Have That Chance. Lol
    Wheres The Cliff! I Knew I Left It Here Somewhere!

Moors needs more cliffs, that's for sure. Pocket cliff ftw!

Balin! Next spar is on the cliff dude - that way I can test jumping off and surviving.......need more practice with that before I fight Bala again

I was at TR rez on my minstrel and started going south and was clearly out of range of the one shotters when I got pounced by a rank 5 warg. After some fighting I used an emergency heal to get my health back up to around 5k, and then he ran away. He was a little less than half health.

If yer not ready skill-wise to take on someone 1v1, it's probably not a good idea to initiate the battle. Don't embarrass yourself by saying you want to fight and then running away like a pansy.

Homer is yummy yum........tasty dwarf that one. Now, if I could only find you in game............er, wait a sec.

Balin! Next spar is on the cliff dude - that way I can test jumping off and surviving.......need more practice with that before I fight Bala again
    Heh actually Grouber caught me alone on the edge of the cliff near the norbogs by ec, like the noob I am I fell off but luckily he came down after me and the poor dog got slaughtered
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Heh actually Grouber caught me alone on the edge of the cliff near the norbogs by ec, like the noob I am I fell off but luckily he came down after me and the poor dog got slaughtered
    Grouber! No soup for you! Heh........ Da, bah, ba dee doo.......however it's spelled.

At least it was the EC cliff/ish area.

page 2 and it hasn't been closed yet? impressive

thanks to insurrection for pushing up at grams. there were too many freeps out and we kept getting flanked from the sides at grams and the firepower and lightning from the freeps was impossible to heal through. but yer group pushed up and got some kills and we got some kills in return. I was starving for infamy, so thank you for being so aggressive.

azazil is still annoying, however. lol

Look, I hate wargs more than anything else and I have no chance against them in a one on one situation, but if they have an escape skill then they'd be fools not to use it and avoid an unnecessary death. That's the way wargs are designed.

I could go on forever about the personality flaws that make people roll wargs and act like jerks but I'm not going to tell them to ignore the skills that Turbine have given them.

Now give me back my DF!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000b97b/01001/signature.png]Gekskaldir[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    page 2 and it hasn't been closed yet? impressive

thanks to insurrection for pushing up at grams. there were too many freeps out and we kept getting flanked from the sides at grams and the firepower and lightning from the freeps was impossible to heal through. but yer group pushed up and got some kills and we got some kills in return. I was starving for infamy, so thank you for being so aggressive.

azazil is still annoying, however. lol
    You know gas.. i knew you would post this.. specially the Az part.. i was hoping for some recognition though

Quote Originally Posted by 2R2H0 View Post
    You know gas.. i knew you would post this.. specially the Az part.. i was hoping for some recognition though
    no soup for you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by 2R2H0 View Post
    Thank you bon for shooting lightning bolts into my rectum. It's always appreciated.

there... will that suffice?

/DRAMA

It's WARGS! Not DOGS! WARGS, you crazy lore-illiterate mongrels! WAAAAARRRGS!

/pulls hair out

/dramaoff

Thanks to all the creeps that fought last night.. Fun stuff.. And I bet neck loved it when I jumped on him from above

I would like to see you insurrection folks out in the moors more often ... you guys put up great fights even if you dont have 2x the numbers.

Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast