We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

RIP To the longest active thread

Here's to freep tears. Loki GIFS. Beerdrinker ego. Blood Hand hatred. Chuckorn insanity. Inane babble between non-english speakers. Personal attacks. And general D-Baggery.
    Cheers for what was the longest active thread on the entirety of the lotro forums. You guys killed it. I hate you all.

Hopefully the ones responsible get banned for life. The inappropriateness was shocking

Haven't checked the forums in a while until yesterday.. People still talking sh*t about others transferring and still saying all negative stuff. Couldn't agree with your post anymore.
    /clap

Third Marshall Riiza

Commander Turkop

i never got any infraction related to moors thread ...only have two ; one is over a year old for raging at someone calling Spanish a dialect and the more recent one for agreeing some player was an ###### for creating a rule breaking thread ...the "guilty " ppl with have some new points under their number of post

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    i never got any infraction related to moors thread ...only have two ; one is over a year old for raging at someone calling Spanish a dialect and the more recent one for agreeing some player was an ###### for creating a rule breaking thread ...the "guilty " ppl with have some new points under their number of post
    I blame Taco the Chihuahua.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoraith View Post
    I blame Taco the Chihuahua.
    TAco got reported by thorgy ? :P

TAco got reported by thorgy ? :P
    So you are suggesting that he was so disgusted by his own malfeasance that he reported himself. Hmm. You have good instincts Fin. Let’s go with that. Case closed.

Someone misses cuddle time

This reminds me of when costs got the 4 year old Riddermark 1v1 thread locked.

Think he was arguing with some of the ark transfers. ;3

I lol'd

/123456

Dont be a fruitcake, just go with it and enjoy the moment. So the thread got closed, people got trolled, some got burnt, its an MMO PvP forum. These are good times, when youre 70+ lying on your death bed you'll be able to look back and think "wow that Thorgrum, he was hot"