We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    a town, at least thats what I think it is

The Dumbbly is already OP

what happens when dumbbly tracks a garbage warg?

...the garbage warg uses his garbage sprint to get away so dumbbly doesn't get any (garbage) renown

I was thinking of blacking out his name, just b/c this is embarrassing... but I didn't

Re: The Dumbbly is already OP

It looks like the warg was wining until he sprinted lol

'Il be your huckleberry',With my garbage warg and you can take all the screenies you want
    He that breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.

This warg appears to be suffering from a serious case of OFS (Omg Freep Sprint) syndrome. Many greenies and low-ranking nooblets have it, and I myself suffered from it during a short period of time (Two minutes and 37 seconds, to be precise). The only cure is to solo a freep, whether they be AFK, low level, or otherwise. This is a very serious thing, and many defilers are working hard to find a cure for it.

yeah he ran away 3 different times, every single time was a 1v1 without npcs...

Quote Originally Posted by striverg View Post
    yeah he ran away 3 different times, every single time was a 1v1 without npcs...
    Seems a lot of the new easy moders do this.

I was watching Furrvert and Xarnith, a LEVEL 60 Warden, 1v1. Flavor of the Month ran to good TA and called in the other zerging losers. They don't even try to solo a lowbie. Way to gang up on a guy 5 levels lower than you. You're super awesome pvpers.
    Then they turn and FM me 3 times and then hips. They can't fight anything that can fight back.

The vets need to be harder on these guys. They're an embarassment to creeps.
    Last edited by KristTsirk; May 10 2010 at 04:25 AM.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

LOL i found this noob captain named Karter, and i was following her from grams all the way to lugs hill, during that chase im guessing she didnt see me at all. I wanted to her to see me but she just kept running know one in sight just me chasing her no npc's then after that long chase, i gave in and popped a speed pot. soloed her down well she fought bravely..............just me and her...fighting it out rawwr!!! and i never got a stun on her wth is wrong with me....Then she popped last stand and it was budget to, cuz she died so quickly afterwards .

Kristaa maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ikillberyls View Post
    LOL i found this noob captain named Karter, and i was following her from grams all the way to lugs hill, during that chase im guessing she didnt see me at all. I wanted to her to see me but she just kept running know one in sight just me chasing her no npc's then after that long chase, i gave in and popped a speed pot. soloed her down well she fought bravely..............just me and her...fighting it out rawwr!!! and i never got a stun on her wth is wrong with me....Then she popped last stand and it was budget to, cuz she died so quickly afterwards .

Kristaa maybe next time.
    I also ran circles around you for the first half of my health because I thought you were setting me on fire just to say Hi.

Next time, Luggy. <3
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

yeah furrvert, that re****ed spider, and the two specal defilers that were all together had me cracking up all night, who wouldn't solo a freep that was 5 levels lower then them? things like this is whats ruining the moors. These drool dropping facerollers think they are god's gift to the moors cause they can 4 man a freep, I really miss the true creeps that used to come around.....

what happens when dumbbly tracks a garbage warg?

...the garbage warg uses his garbage sprint to get away so dumbbly doesn't get any (garbage) renown

I was thinking of blacking out his name, just b/c this is embarrassing... but I didn't
    my theory to this is he was afk, came back after about 10 minutes of shooting at half health and sprinted off to save his butt.

Creepside does get about 3x as many children as freepside does. Eight year olds probably don't hold the same standards for combat that most adults do. It was a R1 warg who most likely is a new player who has a good probability of being around 8-10 years old. Didn't you know children are afraid of Dwarves?

P.S. I'll 1v1 Dumbbly any day. I promise you, I won't run!

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStryfe View Post
    i agree with you, as soon as i get he game back up and running that is.

DumDum want GumGum?

Creepside does get about 3x as many children as freepside does. Eight year olds probably don't hold the same standards for combat that most adults do. It was a R1 warg who most likely is a new player who has a good probability of being around 8-10 years old. Didn't you know children are afraid of Dwarves?

You are right, when i first played the game when i was like 12 or something i was all like a **** auto lvl 50! Nice ima be a monster, got my *** kicked like 20 times and went to freep side lol. ALso yes you are right dwarves are very scary!

Hey now, Dumbbly is NOT a dorf, Dumbbly is a hobbit (read dumbbly's bio sometime) although it is possible the blood of a bear is somewhere in his lineage.

@Drytin no he wasn't afk, I tracked him 3 times and all 3 times he just kept running around trees and eventually ran, dumbbly actually can do more dps than you might think b/c dumbbly r pro

P.S. Dumbbly will 1v1 any warg his picks up on track, although if he gets jumped by a warg he usually fears, runs, and df's..... for now.... (gotta protect his fragile 1300 rating)

Hey now, Dumbbly is NOT a dorf, Dumbbly is a hobbit (read dumbbly's bio sometime) although it is possible the blood of a bear is somewhere in his lineage.

@Drytin no he wasn't afk, I tracked him 3 times and all 3 times he just kept running around trees and eventually ran, dumbbly actually can do more dps than you might think b/c dumbbly r pro

P.S. Dumbbly will 1v1 any warg his picks up on track, although if he gets jumped by a warg he usually fears, runs, and df's..... for now.... (gotta protect his fragile 1300 rating)
    ok so when i get the game back up and running you want to spar my pup? i will stay in stealth until you track me