We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    1,424

    dear squip, creepduster and any other creep who wont show his face

    if your gonna talk trash atleast stand up for it. both sides put up a strong fight tonight...5/9.

    to flip to an unknown freep to talk trash to a freep who was holding his or her own is just bs. what do you get out of that anyways? some glorification of how big, aka how small your ***** size, your ego is?

    no need to hide behind an alt you cowards
    Fallenhalo lvl75 hunter / Dropdee lvl 75 mini /Takeheart lvl70 captain / Strykingshot lvl 75 champ

    Eatininchina warg / Youkilledkenny BA

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,274

    Re: dear squip, creepduster and any other creep who wont show his face

    But thank you to the creeps that made it fun. In the past 24 hours I've taken the precious twice, flipped LC twice, Isen, Lugs and TA with awesome battles in between. That chase from DG to OR was exciting.

    Thank you to everyone who was in the raid and listened and did their job and kept it rolling. And I'm sorry if I told you no. It's nothing personal. I wanted to keep it at 12.
    Thank you to the freeps that kept the info flowing so I knew where creeps were and if they were occupied. It never would have worked without you.
    Thank you to the guy who was farming north of TR rez. Rolling your creeps was some good free renown.

    And to the group at flipped TA and immediately went and pulled An... you are incredible losers.
    I'm not kidding... by the time I got back from the rez, they had An. Pathetic.
    Last edited by KristTsirk; May 09 2010 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Helly's english is rubbing off on me
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    633

    Re: dear squip, creepduster and any other creep who wont show his face

    Quote Originally Posted by KristTsirk View Post
    But thank you to the creeps that made it fun. In the past 24 hours I've taken the precious twice, flipped LC twice, Isen, Lugs and TA with awesome battles in between. That chase from DG to OR was exciting.

    Thank you to everyone who was in the raid and listened and did their job and kept it rolling. And I'm sorry if I told you no. It's nothing personal. I wanted to keep it at 12.
    Thank you to the freeps that kept the info flowing so I knew where creeps were and if they were occupied. It never would have worked without you.
    Thank you to the guy who was farming north of TR rez. Rolling your creeps was some good free renown.

    And to the group at flipped TA and immediately went and pulled An... you are incredible losers.
    I'm not kidding... by the time I got back from the rez, they had An. Pathetic.
    lol, i wasnt there for that fight, but kristaa doesn't flame on forums at all she told me so last night.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,274

    Re: dear squip, creepduster and any other creep who wont show his face

    Quote Originally Posted by ikillberyls View Post
    kristaa doesn't flame on forums at all she told me so last night.
    You said I troll the forums. I do not troll them.

    I did say that I disagree with people but never get insulting. And I just got insulting. You caught me there.
    But I stand by the fact that it is amazing amounts of lame to get overwhelming numbers so you can stop the fun fights and go back to farming An.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360

    Re: dear squip, creepduster and any other creep who wont show his face

    Yea, that was a bummer..... rolling 2v1 or more just messed it all up and everyone including myself just ended up leaving, versus just getting rolled..... I would have stayed all night if that hadn't happened as the 1v1 action was outstanding until then!!!!!........

    Thanks again for the fun Kristaa, and all the gang in that group with me last night..... of course thanks to all the creeps that gave us such awesome fights, you guys rocked!!!!

    - Mythic
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000044c6e/signature.png]Mythicman[/charsig]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    633

    Re: dear squip, creepduster and any other creep who wont show his face

    Don't worry about it at all kristaa, just have fun. None of what i wrote was meant to be like hahahhaah i got you, it s just poking fun. Im just poking fun, idc what anyone says your alright in my book.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,274

    Re: dear squip, creepduster and any other creep who wont show his face

    Quote Originally Posted by ikillberyls View Post
    Don't worry about it at all kristaa, just have fun. None of what i wrote was meant to be like hahahhaah i got you, it s just poking fun.
    oh no worries. I'm just saying I was wrong. I'll admit it in the very, very rare times that it happens.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload