We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    You sense that a creature is nearby but hidden from your sight...

PVMP status on meneldor?

as the title suggest, i am just curious what the current pvmp status on meneldor is, thanks
    rank 10 warg

I think you know what it's like :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000020be19/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Incredibly good, really not the time to be away from the game.....or banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehdren View Post
    Incredibly good, really not the time to be away from the game.....or banned.
    lol "really good"

No offense to these people but: Its just LB and friends running around, and when its not them its the occasional level scaled char.... its terrible action.
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Rimenswords | Smicho | Rimensmash | |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Seekers of the Seven Stars : Kinsman
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

"It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Gladden | Altria
    Arkenstone| Dark Impulse |Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

All the cool kids are playing Elder Scrolls Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Erilor View Post
    All the cool kids are playing Elder Scrolls Online.
    Suurrree they are.... says the guy who was on less than 24 hours ago
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Rimenswords | Smicho | Rimensmash | |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Seekers of the Seven Stars : Kinsman
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

i do not even know how to express my disappointment

creeps still refuse to fight freeps anywhere except for the grams one shotters, creeps had the numbers all night, and yet, refused to leave grams. it was the single worse friday night pvp experience of my entire life
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

in fact, i do not know if i am more disapointed in the state of meneldor creeps or my multi-coloured star shaped fireworks!

Quote Originally Posted by corrakkas View Post
    i do not even know how to express my disappointment

creeps still refuse to fight freeps anywhere except for the grams one shotters, creeps had the numbers all night, and yet, refused to leave grams. it was the single worse friday night pvp experience of my entire life
    I agree, it's much better to wipe once or twice and then rage log. Freeps do that whenever they don't have the numbers to farm a keep.

I agree, it's much better to wipe once or twice and then rage log. Freeps do that whenever they don't have the numbers to farm a keep.
    rage logging is cute... creeps had more defilers last night then my entire group had freeps and pets combined, and my mom told me i had to go to bed, but thanks again

Only Pokemon macros from now on.

rage logging is cute... creeps had more defilers last night then my entire group had freeps and pets combined, and my mom told me i had to go to bed, but thanks again
    Sorry I forgot the cardinal rule:

Everything freeps do is good/justified/heroic, everything creeps do is evil/inexcusable/cowardly

Are you happy to be back and role playing again?

While I don't doubt this, the quality of Creeps on this server is so laughably bad that this isn't really as big a problem as you make it out to be. Just the other day Creeps had nothing but WLs and Defilers out...some kind of joke group I guess. Like 10 of them wiped/got farmed from Lugz to Grams by myself and LB. There were some other Freeps, but I mention only LB because...the quality of Freeps is also so pathetic that your QQ should also really be directed at them, there's literally like 4 Freeps collectively in our Moors who can actually DPS anything. It'd be a lot more reasonable to tell your fellow Freeps to get good rather than try to tell Creeps what classes they should play. And more reasonable still to not say a word...all things considered.

I saw your idea of pvp today. Run away from all of it, rage log until you have vastly more numbers then flee from any defended keep and the first signs of possible pvp.

You're hilarious if nothing else.

P.S. Bugging the one shots at grams was a nice touch. I'm sure it was no one in your group and you have no idea what I'm referring to. /winkyface
    Last edited by Vehdren; Apr 27 2015 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    While I don't doubt this, the quality of Creeps on this server is so laughably bad that this isn't really as big a problem as you make it out to be. Just the other day Creeps had nothing but WLs and Defilers out...some kind of joke group I guess. Like 10 of them wiped/got farmed from Lugz to Grams by myself and LB. There were some other Freeps, but I mention only LB because...the quality of Freeps is also so pathetic that your QQ should also really be directed at them, there's literally like 4 Freeps collectively in our Moors who can actually DPS anything. It'd be a lot more reasonable to tell your fellow Freeps to get good rather than try to tell Creeps what classes they should play. And more reasonable still to not say a word...all things considered.
    free peoples of middle earth are of the highest quality

I saw your idea of pvp today. Run away from all of it, rage log until you have vastly more numbers then flee from any defended keep and the first signs of possible pvp.

You're hilarious if nothing else.

P.S. Bugging the one shots at grams was a nice touch. I'm sure it was no one in your group and you have no idea what I'm referring to. /winkyface
    you got your 9 vs 1, what are you complaining about

It's sort of amazing how your schizophrenic tendencies pervade every aspect of yourself. Who but Griefing would do everything in their power to ruin PvP, then complain about its quality?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    It's sort of amazing how your schizophrenic tendencies pervade every aspect of yourself. Who but Griefing would do everything in their power to ruin PvP, then complain about its quality?

dont blame me cause meneldor is a dead server

dont blame me cause meneldor is a dead server
    I was putting in work last night!

meneldor is a dead server
    Not for long.
    I am Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    Not for long.