We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nazgrel

Re: Nazgrel

I tried to read this thread but this was all that I could make out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmPe...eature=related
    Creativename - R3 Clawspammer

+repzesezzzz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000062f18/01008/signature.png]Wondrme[/charsig]

I once watched that video for 2 hours non stop... Best 2 hours of my life.
    [center][size=1][color=maroon]
    [b]Jester[/color][/b][/size]
    [/center]
    [COLOR="#707070"][B]V[/color][COLOR="#707070"]a[/color][COLOR="#696969"]n[/color][COLOR="#636363"]g[/color][COLOR="#5C5C5C"]u[/color][COLOR="#454545"]a[/color][COLOR="#2E2E2E"]r[/color][COLOR="#262626"]d[/b][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by wondrme View Post
    OK, back to the topic at hand:

Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel

:::deep breath:::

Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin

BACK TO WORK, PEOPLE!
    While we're derailing.

[img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    While we're derailing.

Where did you find the picture of me!?!

And picture #2, the lovely self-portrait. Did you make that yourself? Aww, what a big boy. Here's your bit of attention. I am hereby putting you on the ignorez list
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000062f18/01008/signature.png]Wondrme[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by wondrme View Post
    ignorez
    Uh oh, I struck a nerve! Sorry to hurt your e-feelings. I love when I upset you, it is so heavenly delicious.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    yeah and pretty much all you blab is bs. when you are in the moors and do what you want you call it pvp but when others turn around and do the exact thing you do, you call it bs. sounds like someone cant take thier own meds, well oh well go blow it out your butt.
    What's your IQ again? 70?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

yeah and pretty much all you blab is bs. when you are in the moors and do what you want you call it pvp but when others turn around and do the exact thing you do, you call it bs. sounds like someone cant take thier own meds, well oh well go blow it out your butt.
    I Know this might start some more flames sorry in advance. All i really have to say tarvin is that naz has actually lead a group before. he might not be the leader in the raid but ive seen him in a raid take over since the leader was dead or had to retreat, so he steps up to the plate and does it. And if you said he doesnt lead. I for one think leading a 6 man group and take down a 12 man group is quite the accompilshment there is very few out there that can lead a group against a 12 man group and still come out on top. Yes tarvin i know you our going to respone to this by saying their all rnk 9+ and op blah blah. But bro find a good group to group with and you might have some fun out there. I know from experience when i am in a group with naz and nova and cuomo dori and dol i have a blast cause we just hang out and enjoy the moors and try to best those 12 man groups =D
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000b42b9/signature.png]Shadowkillers[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftimex3 View Post
    I Know this might start some more flames sorry in advance. All i really have to say tarvin is that naz has actually lead a group before. he might not be the leader in the raid but ive seen him in a raid take over since the leader was dead or had to retreat, so he steps up to the plate and does it. And if you said he doesnt lead. I for one think leading a 6 man group and take down a 12 man group is quite the accompilshment there is very few out there that can lead a group against a 12 man group and still come out on top. Yes tarvin i know you our going to respone to this by saying their all rnk 9+ and op blah blah. But bro find a good group to group with and you might have some fun out there. I know from experience when i am in a group with naz and nova and cuomo dori and dol i have a blast cause we just hang out and enjoy the moors and try to best those 12 man groups =D
    lol.... good one... all u sad wus blah blah n blah. rofl get a life dud and go back to yur creep ownage dat always wins. u dun pvp lol good one dud go back to questing lol. lol......

lol lol
    [/center]
    [COLOR="#707070"][B]V[/color][COLOR="#707070"]a[/color][COLOR="#696969"]n[/color][COLOR="#636363"]g[/color][COLOR="#5C5C5C"]u[/color][COLOR="#454545"]a[/color][COLOR="#2E2E2E"]r[/color][COLOR="#262626"]d[/b][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Newsflash View Post
    lol.... good one... all u sad wus blah blah n blah. rofl get a life dud and go back to yur creep ownage dat always wins. u dun pvp lol good one dud go back to questing lol. lol......

lol lol
    i didnt say we always won just saying we have a blast trying =D and some times we ahve sucess
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000b42b9/signature.png]Shadowkillers[/charsig]

i didnt say we always won just saying we have a blast trying =D and some times we ahve sucess
    lol... ya rht ha gud one bub. lol i talk about butts and losing a lot lol good one.
    [/center]

lol... ya rht ha gud one bub. lol i talk about butts and losing a lot lol good one.
    you okay bro???? im just saying we have fun trying not that we win every time or if we win 3/4 of the time no maybe not even 1/4 of the time we make it still its fun no matter the outcome

Just beat the best RK on Elendilmir.

Oh BTW Nazgrel sucks yes, we know.

Quote Originally Posted by fredbob4344 View Post

Still rank 8 and no harvester title huh? Kinda slow there..

Shouldnt have Harvester until right before r9.

Dude I said come lead freeps for a month straight. But he won't so, end of story. If wants to whine about other leaders it ain't gonna change squat if he doesn't wanna come to freep for a while.

I beat Blaeloch on my r6 reaver dude omg you're so good. He almost killed you and you're bragging! He is the best RK but you're a reaver, soooo....
    [/center]

you okay bro???? im just saying we have fun trying not that we win every time or if we win 3/4 of the time no maybe not even 1/4 of the time we make it still its fun no matter the outcome
    In case you didn't notice that was my Tarvin impression... bad grammar, worse punctuation and repetitive statements. Just to clarify.
    [/center]

In case you didn't notice that was my Tarvin impression... bad grammar, worse punctuation and repetitive statements. Just to clarify.
    Who are you again? Oh yeah that right, another transfer who couldn't handle it on his champ so he rolled a rk LOL.

In case you haven't noticed I don't play anymore...... In case you haven't noticed my RK has been 29 since I made it.... In case you haven't noticed this is me making fun of you for using alot of periods and too much anaphora to even be considered intelligent or even logical.
    [/center]

Blaeloch easymodes, he sucks at RK. His rank means nothing. But try beating Portly, he'll run you though in 10 seconds or less.

Blaeloch easymodes, he sucks at RK. His rank means nothing. But try beating Portly, he'll run you though in 10 seconds or less.
    >implying that a RK takes skill to play

>my face
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="Red"]tɦʋɽʋɳediɽ[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]ᴥ[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]ɽʋɳeᶄeeᶈeɽ[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]tɦʋɽɓʋrɠeɽ[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]ᴥ[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]ɧʋɲt̪eɽ[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.putoutthefire.org"]*ᶂireᶂighterʂ[/URL][/SIZE]

unless some one sprung up somewhere baeloch and bazin our the best could be wrong, but when i had my share on E they were.

Now you just need a card that has "Uses Dying Rage to Run Away Like a Girl" card he would be all set.
    it does suit tarvin that loser

unless some one sprung up somewhere baeloch and bazin our the best could be wrong, but when i had my share on E they were.
    Blaeloch is a bit rusty, and Bazain does not crit very high, does not even crit at all sometimes lol. Portly isnt new, but he isnt that high ranked either, he leads raids, and is good at 1v1s.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast