We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 54

Thread: Nazgrel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    518

    Nazgrel


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Nazgrel

    Now you just need a card that has "Uses Dying Rage to Run Away Like a Girl" card he would be all set.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    Now you just need a card that has "Uses Dying Rage to Run Away Like a Girl" card he would be all set.
    Lol tarvin, that card is more suitable for you, afterall you are the QQ queen, everyday a new thread repeating the previous how you suck and constantly get farmed - since mirkwood of course.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    580

    Re: Nazgrel

    I see no problem with using dying rage to deny you of renown. After all, youre usually zerging for it anyways..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,191

    Re: Nazgrel

    Needs work.
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    Lol tarvin, that card is more suitable for you, afterall you are the QQ queen, everyday a new thread repeating the previous how you suck and constantly get farmed - since mirkwood of course.
    last time i checked before vurgzerg was around it was creeps who made a thread about me every other day, so what i cant lol...another case of you all being hypocrties and lames.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    178

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    Now you just need a card that has "Uses Dying Rage to Run Away Like a Girl" card he would be all set.
    And who has a 25 second sprint.. I counted atleast 4 times last night that you came in horned and then sprinted away leaving your group behind as you ran in to the CG room and then the flag room
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007ac9a/signature.png]Twixs[/charsig][url]http://splendourfulmaul.guildlaunch.com[/url]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    last time i checked before vurgzerg was around it was creeps who made a thread about me every other day, so what i cant lol...another case of you all being hypocrties and lames.
    Last time I checked you still suck and QQ tons followed by hiding in keeps. What's your point? Ppl made fun of you then and still do it now, it's not like you changed your strat, why do think you still suck and are constantly hiding? If only you put half the effort towards improving strats and raids that you do towards QQing you might actually be a sucessful leader - to some extent that is (can't give you that much credit)

    here is a fun story - late last night it wass and kissethr running around ganking and we kept going to coy to fight that hunter/rk group. There were a good 8 freeps including a minstrel and burg. We honestl died about 25-30 times within 30-45min so we can kill the two lower level freeps. Eventually they made their way to EC took the bridge and went back into stealth sitting in front of EC. Us two still kept coming back and dying and most of the time we didn't even get a kill, and these ungreatful turds couldn't even have the decency to go over the bridge and give us a fair fight. It was simply us two or nothing, I didn't even seevanother creep for a good 20min. How can you actually play like that? Forget selfish, can you say boring and ungreatful? Why would you even cone out to pvp if you're sitting here doing absolutley nothing? Anyways, this is the type of BS ppl pick up from your QQ and awesome ability to lead.

    A leader ( it that you are one) is sopposed to be positive and willing, not a crybaby chump with no backbone. As I said before, you single handedly managed to eff up pvp on this sever, and if it wasn't for vurgash (at this time - of course there are others who lead/led) this server would be making absolutley no renowen/infamy. Everyone would simply sit in keeps and/or there would be a one sided Zerg (and no what creeps have now is not a Zerg) that would roam the map and kill solo targets until they log (this applies to both sides).

    Pvp is sopposed to be fun, you shouldn't care how many times you die and who wins, that's what ruins it. You're not going to win a prize for beating the other side, and if you die you're really not dead, you're back at the Rez going at it again. You're sopposed to give and take, and you noobs only wanna take abd never return the favour, it always had to be taken by force. Now it seems there is mo other way to deal with freeps but to simply outnumber them and blow through them, no matter the numbers you're always in npcs, and somewhere and somehow you gave it in your head that it's always a Zerg. It's not!! It's your damn attitude about things.

    The worst thing is that I don't even know why I waste my time telling you this, you will just reply back saying:
    - 42v24
    - dying rage to run away
    - Zerg Zerg Zerg
    - farmode
    - mirkwood
    - chump

    there is no reasoning with you, its like talking to a wall. You probably don't even read everything, you see the first portion of the post and start making a QQ thread about it without understanding the whole thing. Can you at least try to read and understand something providing some feedback that may be helpful and resolve something And not your standard BS. We already know you can you can repeat yourself a million tines abd cry about everything and nothing, but stop being annoying for once abd act like you lead freeps instead of digging an evenbigger grave to this servers pvp.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,191

    Re: Nazgrel

    omg naz you just crit me with a wall of text.

    <3
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,439

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    omg naz you just crit me with a wall of text.

    <3
    That is the most I've ever seen him type in 3 years.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

  11. #11

    Re: Nazgrel

    Some good points Naz. It is unfortunate that walls of text have to be written in an attempt to get people to see past themselves. Even then, few are intelligent enough to connect the dots and offer unbiased opinions about the subject at hand. Additionally, it is amazing the amount of finger pointing that goes on. It is always about what someone else should/shouldn’t be doing, as if the finger pointer is any less human than them.

    To those that will continue to prove that they are unable to see the forest through the trees, please continue sitting in your chair and mashing buttons on a video game. You are awesome, especially at PvP. Your awesomeness in video games will surely make up for your shortcomings in real life.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000085882/signature.png]Razir[/charsig][/center]
    [b][center][color=red][i]Nekrotic R6 Weaver - Venom ||| Physico R6 Defiler - Dark Ones of Middle Earth[/b][/center][/color][/i]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Nazgrel

    Nice Post Naz.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]




    [/B]

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    Last time I checked you still suck and QQ tons followed by hiding in keeps. What's your point? Ppl made fun of you then and still do it now, it's not like you changed your strat, why do think you still suck and are constantly hiding? If only you put half the effort towards improving strats and raids that you do towards QQing you might actually be a sucessful leader - to some extent that is (can't give you that much credit)

    here is a fun story - late last night it wass and kissethr running around ganking and we kept going to coy to fight that hunter/rk group. There were a good 8 freeps including a minstrel and burg. We honestl died about 25-30 times within 30-45min so we can kill the two lower level freeps. Eventually they made their way to EC took the bridge and went back into stealth sitting in front of EC. Us two still kept coming back and dying and most of the time we didn't even get a kill, and these ungreatful turds couldn't even have the decency to go over the bridge and give us a fair fight. It was simply us two or nothing, I didn't even seevanother creep for a good 20min. How can you actually play like that? Forget selfish, can you say boring and ungreatful? Why would you even cone out to pvp if you're sitting here doing absolutley nothing? Anyways, this is the type of BS ppl pick up from your QQ and awesome ability to lead.

    A leader ( it that you are one) is sopposed to be positive and willing, not a crybaby chump with no backbone. As I said before, you single handedly managed to eff up pvp on this sever, and if it wasn't for vurgash (at this time - of course there are others who lead/led) this server would be making absolutley no renowen/infamy. Everyone would simply sit in keeps and/or there would be a one sided Zerg (and no what creeps have now is not a Zerg) that would roam the map and kill solo targets until they log (this applies to both sides).

    Pvp is sopposed to be fun, you shouldn't care how many times you die and who wins, that's what ruins it. You're not going to win a prize for beating the other side, and if you die you're really not dead, you're back at the Rez going at it again. You're sopposed to give and take, and you noobs only wanna take abd never return the favour, it always had to be taken by force. Now it seems there is mo other way to deal with freeps but to simply outnumber them and blow through them, no matter the numbers you're always in npcs, and somewhere and somehow you gave it in your head that it's always a Zerg. It's not!! It's your damn attitude about things.

    The worst thing is that I don't even know why I waste my time telling you this, you will just reply back saying:
    - 42v24
    - dying rage to run away
    - Zerg Zerg Zerg
    - farmode
    - mirkwood
    - chump

    there is no reasoning with you, its like talking to a wall. You probably don't even read everything, you see the first portion of the post and start making a QQ thread about it without understanding the whole thing. Can you at least try to read and understand something providing some feedback that may be helpful and resolve something And not your standard BS. We already know you can you can repeat yourself a million tines abd cry about everything and nothing, but stop being annoying for once abd act like you lead freeps instead of digging an evenbigger grave to this servers pvp.
    This whole post is just LOl coming from you.

    (1) Now you are complaining about freeps camping rezzes when creeps do it all the time. And you wanna talk about fair. How is it fair that you, a wl, and a deflier were camping the tr rez earlier in the night? Please if you can't take your own medicine then go back to E.

    (2) I think almethea has already said this before but I guess you can't read or don't bother, but you have not grouped with enough to know how my groups are run or how I act in a group, so until you do please stop with your rambling bs.

    (3) Come over to freep side and lead for a month if I am doing such a terrible job and destroying pvp (i just laughed my head off at that one, this server's pvp has been going down hill for a long time now)

    (4) Say what you want about vurgash being the next coming, but sorry most freeps don't think that way at all, when he's out its just a big zerg fest and if you don't think so then again come play freep for a month.

  14. #14

    Re: Nazgrel

    Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000085882/signature.png]Razir[/charsig][/center]
    [b][center][color=red][i]Nekrotic R6 Weaver - Venom ||| Physico R6 Defiler - Dark Ones of Middle Earth[/b][/center][/color][/i]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    281

    Re: Nazgrel

    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah


    :::taking a deep breath:::


    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

    Figured I would contribute some equally as productive and stimulating conversation.

    :::takes a bow:::

    *edited for even amount of Blah
    Last edited by wondrme; May 08 2010 at 02:51 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000062f18/01008/signature.png]Wondrme[/charsig]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by wondrme View Post
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah


    :::taking a deep breath:::


    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

    Figured I would contribute some equally as productive and stimulation conversation.

    :::takes a bow:::

    *edited for even amount of Blah
    So... I'm guessing your favorite song is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWJECLN4S00
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

  17. #17

    Re: Nazgrel

    well said wondr : )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000009e078/01005/signature.png]Taylord[/charsig]

    Galahir - 62 Champion | Popgoestheweaver - Creep Weaver | Spy - Riddermark

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    281

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    So... I'm guessing your favorite song is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWJECLN4S00
    Nah, that's like, the government cheese of music -- overprocessed garbage . Message is funny tho!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000062f18/01008/signature.png]Wondrme[/charsig]

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by wondrme View Post
    Nah, that's like, the government cheese of music -- overprocessed garbage . Message is funny tho!
    Only because you dedicated it to me
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: Nazgrel

    Good thing you're all on topic, didn't take too long to derail.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    This whole post is just LOl coming from you.

    (1) Now you are complaining about freeps camping rezzes when creeps do it all the time. And you wanna talk about fair. How is it fair that you, a wl, and a deflier were camping the tr rez earlier in the night? Please if you can't take your own medicine then go back to E.

    (2) I think almethea has already said this before but I guess you can't read or don't bother, but you have not grouped with enough to know how my groups are run or how I act in a group, so until you do please stop with your rambling bs.

    (3) Come over to freep side and lead for a month if I am doing such a terrible job and destroying pvp (i just laughed my head off at that one, this server's pvp has been going down hill for a long time now)

    (4) Say what you want about vurgash being the next coming, but sorry most freeps don't think that way at all, when he's out its just a big zerg fest and if you don't think so then again come play freep for a month.
    well tarvin, I really appreciate you READING and UNDERSTANDING (caps = bold in this case) what I said earlier. My favorite part was where I went on about ganking rezes, I wrote this whole book on it that you just needed to elaborate on. Really, high five. This is a prime example of his inability to listen and execute, it's as good as his leading. I even asked you at the end of the post to actually reply with something relevant to my post, how hard can it be?

    I dunno what else to say, I'm actually speechless and I can always blab on about something.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    well tarvin, I really appreciate you READING and UNDERSTANDING (caps = bold in this case) what I said earlier. My favorite part was where I went on about ganking rezes, I wrote this whole book on it that you just needed to elaborate on. Really, high five. This is a prime example of his inability to listen and execute, it's as good as his leading. I even asked you at the end of the post to actually reply with something relevant to my post, how hard can it be?

    I dunno what else to say, I'm actually speechless and I can always blab on about something.

    yeah and pretty much all you blab is bs. when you are in the moors and do what you want you call it pvp but when others turn around and do the exact thing you do, you call it bs. sounds like someone cant take thier own meds, well oh well go blow it out your butt.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,739

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    Good thing you're all on topic, didn't take too long to derail.
    The thread started with a picture of a pokemon card. I think it was derailed before it even started?

    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    yeah and pretty much all you blab is bs. when you are in the moors and do what you want you call it pvp but when others turn around and do the exact thing you do, you call it bs. sounds like someone cant take thier own meds, well oh well go blow it out your butt.
    Do you always act like this when you have absolutley nothing intelligent to say? Thanks for proving my point - you're quite sad. That is all

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    281

    Re: Nazgrel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    Good thing you're all on topic, didn't take too long to derail.
    OK, back to the topic at hand:

    Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel Nazgrel

    :::deep breath:::

    Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin Tarvin

    BACK TO WORK, PEOPLE!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000062f18/01008/signature.png]Wondrme[/charsig]

 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload