We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: FREEPS WANTED for Elendilmir PvMP

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    Asking freeps to transfer to E is selfish and self centered. This whole thread is based around it. What some of the people are trying to ask is how can creep side possibly be any fun no matter what class you play if it is completely creep dominated in numbers and not the slightest chance of freeps winning? I hope you creeps never complain about farming pots cuz it is boring because its basically just as easy and mind numbing as fighting freeps when they are completely out numbered. Afterall, you people love your class so much nothing else matters. Wouldn't that be awesome if they doubled the price of pots on creepside?!
    I didn't ask for freeps to transfer, though I'd be more than happy to see them. Like I said, plenty of folks leave when the numbers are totally creep skewed, and the freeps win plenty, though to be fair that would entirely depend on what definition of "winning" you have. Lately, we have been having a lot of awesome fights around the map.

I consider winning getting points for every death I have but, most of the freeps on E, considering winning as being the last men/women standing, regardless of points and fun, thus I suppose by that definition they lose.... Again I could ask what fun there was for Freepside when creeps never won? When it took a huge number of us to kill stuff? *shrug* Each to their own. I make my own fun on E.

And you can go ahead and triple pot prices if you like, over thirty gold on Hell, happy to give it out to folks, etc. For all I care you can take away all DPS skills away from my WL, and make it so she can only walk everywhere (literally). I'll still play her.
    Last edited by CandiceAurora; May 10 2010 at 08:08 AM.
    Hellnakh | Edhellreth

Quote Originally Posted by CandiceAurora View Post
    I didn't ask for freeps to transfer, though I'd be more than happy to see them. Like I said, plenty of folks leave when the numbers are totally creep skewed, and the freeps win plenty, though to be fair that would entirely depend on what definition of "winning" you have. Lately, we have been having a lot of awesome fights around the map.

I consider winning getting points for every death I have but, most of the freeps on E, considering winning as being the last men/women standing, regardless of points and fun, thus I suppose by that definition they lose.... Again I could ask what fun there was for Freepside when creeps never won? When it took a huge number of us to kill stuff? *shrug* Each to their own. I make my own fun on E.

And you can go ahead and triple pot prices if you like, over thirty gold on Hell, happy to give it out to folks, etc. For all I care you can take away all DPS skills away from my WL, and make it so she can only walk everywhere (literally). I'll still play her.
    We agree on something finally Hellz. So long as i get a kill or 2 before dying im having fun, it sucks however when you have a full wipe and 3 different creeps on 200 morale

Also at the guy who says pots are essential i dont buy pots for the moors and i do just fine soloing/small grouping. Generally all pots do i delay the inevitable. Sure i might have missed out on a few kills because i didnt have a morale pot but iv saved a hell of a lot of money by not buying them and i dont feel gimped by it at all.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000abd01/signature.png]Stubi[/charsig]
    [b]BA-[/b][color=green]Ventspy(r6)[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin12 View Post
    We agree on something finally Hellz. So long as i get a kill or 2 before dying im having fun, it sucks however when you have a full wipe and 3 different creeps on 200 morale

Also at the guy who says pots are essential i dont buy pots for the moors and i do just fine soloing/small grouping. Generally all pots do i delay the inevitable. Sure i might have missed out on a few kills because i didnt have a morale pot but iv saved a hell of a lot of money by not buying them and i dont feel gimped by it at all.
    That's probably because you play classes that have built in cc recoveries.

As a weaver, let's just say that freeps with pots is the difference between me soloing two of you and me dying miserably.
    Last edited by Rainyman; May 10 2010 at 12:55 PM.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

I refuse to transfer unless I get 300 gold upon arrival.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by CarltheRed View Post
    Could you give us a break-down of the #s, etc, in peak time on E for example?
    Most evenings during U.S. primetime it's about 50 creeps versus about 20 freeps. If it's selfish to ask that some of the creeps playing during this time switch to freepside so the numbers can be more even, then I don't know what planet I'm living on.

Hellnakh, do you think it'd be a good idea for me to be on my RVR all the time so that it'd be 51 creeps to 19 freeps during U.S. primetime and I'm yet another person contributing to the numbers imbalance that makes for lame gameplay most nights? Seriously?

There are quite a few creeps on Elendilmir now who refuse to take responsibility for the numbers imbalance, who probably don't read the forums, and who are opportunistic players who couldn't care less if they never had a challenging fight as long as inf points are flowing in. The reason it's especially important to take personal responsibility for in-game balance is because there are so many people who refuse to.

Quote Originally Posted by Grusk View Post
    So, I recommend you take a look at http://pvmpstats.alanlouie.com/ for an actual reference of how much activity (renown/infamy gain) there is for the last couple of weeks on each server.
    Those stats don't give you any sense of what things are like at various times of the day. Elendilmir U.S. primetime is very different from the rest of the day. Plus, there is a huge Aussie/Kiwi population on Elendilmir, which means there is another primetimee that begins about eight hours later. None of those stats sites reflect the huge population fluctuations that happen throughout the day.
    [LEFT]-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    [B]Paperclip[/B] (R10 RVR) | [B]Scenic[/B] (R9 HNT) | [B]Fauve[/B] (R8 BRG)

[/LEFT]

landroval cant really afford to share the love w/ freeps on other servers.

We are busy fighting many creep transfers and feel we are often outnumbered.(which i personally dont mind )

by often , its usually 4-1 odds or more. the creeps born on landy are rolling freeps and helping out our side so we can fight that is how bad it is . by bad i mean we are having creeps busting at the seems.

so to send over any skilled players would destroy landroval completely.

/salute the creeps that help the community.

also after seeing how fast some freeps ranked? is it really that dire on e?
    Last edited by Zalexia; May 13 2010 at 08:04 AM.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    If it's selfish to ask that some of the creeps playing during this time switch to freepside so the numbers can be more even, then I don't know what planet I'm living on.
    The majority of vet creeps on E have been told time and time again they aint welcome on freepside, so why waste our playtime and ruin our own fun catering to freeps?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerkan View Post
    The majority of vet creeps on E have been told time and time again they aint welcome on freepside, so why waste our playtime and ruin our own fun catering to freeps?
    I don't know who is telling you this Sopot, but you'd be more than welcome in my groups any time you want a change of pace and want to play freepside a bit...
    [LEFT]-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    [B]Paperclip[/B] (R10 RVR) | [B]Scenic[/B] (R9 HNT) | [B]Fauve[/B] (R8 BRG)

[/LEFT]

have to agree with fauve if moof/scoobs/lod/vengeful just to name a few can come over freepside and be civil and polite and have fun its all good. I havent seen any real issues except with fantaros LOL. Hell we got anca on a hunter out there and judging by what ive been seeing and hearing creepside i have to wonder how vets can take dealing with 20 plus oystermouths/moorwyns

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3