We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 91

Thread: reavers!!!!!!!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    192

    Smile Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by evilping View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Charge should last for a minute, have a 5 second cool down, should be immune to all negative effects (just like when you're carrying the relics). In addition, I think Charge should add to your damage by 125%. oh and you should be be able to get it off while in combat.

    You know what else bugs me? It's too slow. It should have a 400%+ speed bump.

    If Turbine doesn't make these changes, it's worthless.
    oh no way, the charge is what make the reaver diffrent beside his Dps, make a reaver fight a LM or hunter in open place and the charge is in cd so they will just slow him and range him while they laugh.

    but nice idea with 1 min charge lol, no just joking because i will be the firste one who stop playing this game.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine.
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Someone complaining about reaver's "I pwn light armour within charge" godmode? I'm impressed.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    Burgs should absolutely destroy reavers with the 8.4m trick range legacy. Hunters have a massive chance of winning if they have the 50% quick shot legacy, a better chance than the reaver has. Champs that pop cb and ss can pull it off too, but not very easily. I've played on 3 servers.
    There is virtually no way for a champ to beat a r8+ reaver without using every single CD. I do not even count kiting around because any champ who does that should play a different class.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #54

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Just make it so reavers can't be CJ'd in charge, brands are CJ proof again, and burg FF works against a CJ.....Kinda like it used to be.
    Budric-R9 Burglar__Gangrim-R6 Guardian__Stoni-R9 Rune-Keeper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wisdom-Nimrodel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    _____Greenbuds-R7 Defiler________Stickybuds-R7 Weaver______

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside of Lotro
    Posts
    2,024

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    There is virtually no way for a champ to beat a r8+ reaver without using every single CD. I do not even count kiting around because any champ who does that should play a different class.
    Sorry, but a good champ that pops just cb and sudden defence does have a chance. And there is nothing wrong with kiting a reaver around. Why would you fight toe to toe against a reaver in the first place? Reavers are the one class that everybody has to kite. I agree that champs have a tough time with reavers, but they can win without popping all their cds.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

  6. #56

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by veiledcham View Post
    Just make it so reavers can't be CJ'd in charge, brands are CJ proof again, and burg FF works against a CJ.....Kinda like it used to be.
    Burgs cannot FF (find footing) out of a cj.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000b3abc/signature.png]Egelson[/charsig]

  7. #57

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    I do not even count kiting around because any champ who does that should play a different class.
    Why ?

    1234
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001901d1/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeakarobinhood View Post
    Why ?

    1234
    When Im fighting someone I want to be fighting toe to toe and physically, Hamstring, and run is just not how I like to play, sounds a little too much like a hunter
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    192

    Smile Re: reavers!!!!!!!



    this is my war tab and and you can see how long i played my reaver in the chate window but if you think its a ong time for rank 7 then thats because i live in sweden so the diffrent in time is killing me her because if its 4 in the morning here when the action is good in the moors besides i play in time when the moors is almoste empty so i search alote before i finde something.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    I'm not usually a grammar policeman, but if you are going to criticize someone for improper grammar, it's best not to have a grammatical mistake in your post. (Here's a hint, reaver was the MOST FUN for you on creepside.)

    As for the guy who said healspamming wardens aren't OP, you obviously have never tried to fight one on a melee class. Their heals can easily stack up to cancel out what dps a reaver can get through their massive block/parry. This is a pretty circular argument, but the bottom line is that a solo reaver, while strong, is not the biggest dog on the block in this game. Properly played guards, burgs, rks, and wardens should win much more than they lose. Probably could add minstrels and lms to that list as well.
    Tell me, what class do you think is the least useful in any group situation?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000006e8f3/signature.png]Kerishnak[/charsig]
    ~Kerishnak Rank 9 Reaver!~~ ~~Vajyno Rank 5 Defiler~~ ~~Namrod Rank 8 Loremaster of Eru~~ ~~Feynor Rank 6 warden oh and a rank 4 ezmode warg

  11. #61

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turril View Post
    First off, I disagree with the OP. Reavers are fine right now. Just sounds like the OP doesn't know how to play the Reaver intelligently. No offense to the actual intelligence of the OP, just maybe you need to rethink how you play the class.



    Please tell me of the great CC of the reaver? a slow and a disarm.... anything else? And a pretty hefty cd on the disarm when compared to freep NPC's. And please tell me of the other bleeds I can put on a warden to stack with my lacerate. No, I'm serious. I think I might have a bug because I only see 1 bleed.




    1. Yes they can. But if they do so, they will not entitle themselves to your number 2. I, myself, sit at 7700.
    2. I have been hit harder by a champ with Remorseless Strike (3300+ unbuffed) than I will ever hit a lvl 65 freep with my DS in Dying Rage and with the WL damage buff. They might have the best sustainable dps of melee classes, but Capt's DS crit hit as hard (I see 1800 consistently from my server's Capt's) and Guardians crit very high as well.
    3. Only decent point I see in your list. And out of all the skills you think is OP, you pick this one? k
    4. Its a melee class with no stealth option, no ranged capabilities, and only 2 AOE's for mid-rank. Yea I'm not seeing your point on how this makes them OP.
    5. I WISH my DS critted 85% of the time. On average over the course of the night I think a more realistic number would be between 50%. Oh yea, and it can only be used when the target I'm trying to kill is already below half health. Compared to burst tactical DPS classes? Give me a break.
    6. Its 36 damage. I've been 3 shotted post SoM by a hunter. I reflected 108 damage to him before I died. Whats your point?
    hehe when i meant to CC a warden i meant in general not just with a reaver (im more than aware they have no CC)

    kk ill be the first to say maybe all what i said about reavers being OP is wrong but the morale is just too much (9k-10k!!!!seriously?!!!there are too many reavers for that bull****)

    o and plz plz tell me what hunter 3 shotted you lol...he must have used burnhot along with the legendary trait with bow master line (even then that "three shotted" thing must have been some huge once in a life time crits). If you are trying to say this happens on a day to day basis then your a liar, so technically yes, because of the reflect dmg a freep will lose 1.5k morale trying to kill you aside from the dmg your dealing to him which is just stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    Burgs should absolutely destroy reavers with the 8.4m trick range legacy. Hunters have a massive chance of winning if they have the 50% quick shot legacy, a better chance than the reaver has. Champs that pop cb and ss can pull it off too, but not very easily. I've played on 3 servers.
    lol you must not play ANY of the classes you posted above.

    burglars are melee class with no range damage, the tricks and trick removals can be used for kiting a reaver,stunning a reaver or getting a heal off range from the reaver but in order to do any damage they must be in melee which means death in a 1v1 burg vs reaver (unless the burg can stay behind the reaver for most of the fight therefore getting positional damage and not taking any damage from the reaver). To beat a reaver over rank 5 burgs have to burn just about every cooldown


    hunters have a "massive" chance of winning a 1v1 against a reaver? 1st i just want to say that if a hunter traits for full DPS then his inductions are significantly slower and power becomes a problem therefore kiting is impossible. Highest rank reaver ive had the privilege of fighting and beating by far has been 8 and only because Ive traited for fast inductions even then by experience i can tell you that when kiting I only get 1 skill off before having to slow and run again. Also hunters only have 2 slows first being a melee slow "lowcut" which lasts 10 seconds and second being a range slow that lasts 8 seconds. The melee slow is 50% and the ranged slow is 40% unless you have the legacy to make it 50% but that is how slow the target is being snared not hit percentage which fact being the chance of me getting any of those 2 slows on a rank6+ reaver is only 50% due to block/parry/evade chance and resist's too. S if more than 3 of those slow skills are b/p/e or resisted the hunter is dead ( since a reaver can kill a hunter in 30 seconds if in melee range for that long)
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

  12. #62

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rybel View Post
    Burgs cannot FF (find footing) out of a cj.
    Word, they can't currently, and I didn't say they could.
    Budric-R9 Burglar__Gangrim-R6 Guardian__Stoni-R9 Rune-Keeper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wisdom-Nimrodel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    _____Greenbuds-R7 Defiler________Stickybuds-R7 Weaver______

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside of Lotro
    Posts
    2,024

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    hehe when i meant to CC a warden i meant in general not just with a reaver (im more than aware they have no CC)

    kk ill be the first to say maybe all what i said about reavers being OP is wrong but the morale is just too much (9k-10k!!!!seriously?!!!there are too many reavers for that bull****)

    o and plz plz tell me what hunter 3 shotted you lol...he must have used burnhot along with the legendary trait with bow master line (even then that "three shotted" thing must have been some huge once in a life time crits). If you are trying to say this happens on a day to day basis then your a liar, so technically yes, because of the reflect dmg a freep will lose 1.5k morale trying to kill you aside from the dmg your dealing to him which is just stupid



    lol you must not play ANY of the classes you posted above.

    burglars are melee class with no range damage, the tricks and trick removals can be used for kiting a reaver,stunning a reaver or getting a heal off range from the reaver but in order to do any damage they must be in melee which means death in a 1v1 burg vs reaver (unless the burg can stay behind the reaver for most of the fight therefore getting positional damage and not taking any damage from the reaver). To beat a reaver over rank 5 burgs have to burn just about every cooldown


    hunters have a "massive" chance of winning a 1v1 against a reaver? 1st i just want to say that if a hunter traits for full DPS then his inductions are significantly slower and power becomes a problem therefore kiting is impossible. Highest rank reaver ive had the privilege of fighting and beating by far has been 8 and only because Ive traited for fast inductions even then by experience i can tell you that when kiting I only get 1 skill off before having to slow and run again. Also hunters only have 2 slows first being a melee slow "lowcut" which lasts 10 seconds and second being a range slow that lasts 8 seconds. The melee slow is 50% and the ranged slow is 40% unless you have the legacy to make it 50% but that is how slow the target is being snared not hit percentage which fact being the chance of me getting any of those 2 slows on a rank6+ reaver is only 50% due to block/parry/evade chance and resist's too. S if more than 3 of those slow skills are b/p/e or resisted the hunter is dead ( since a reaver can kill a hunter in 30 seconds if in melee range for that long)
    Ok, look Mr. Troll, you're just wrong and I won't go any furher than that. I've seen your posts and you're just a troll. If you actualy believe anything that you're saying, I pity you. I see a bunch of false data, and exaggerated bs. If a burg has to pop every cooldown to win, he is a bad burg. Just because he has to pop every cooldown doesn't make reavers overpowered. How about you actually learn to play this game before spewing out a bunch of jumbled BS that's just untrue. I couldn't care less what reavers you've lost to or beaten. What you've beaten has absolutely nothing to do with this. I don't know how skilled you are, but I'm getting the impression that you're terrible if you really think that it's that hard for burgs and hunters to beat reavers. Hunters, it's just a total chance fight based on whose snares get bpe'd. Burgs should beat reavers EVERY time if they have a maxed out trick range legacy and good enough gear.
    Last edited by babaju2; May 08 2010 at 04:45 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,068

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by morry2001 View Post
    hi every one, many people playing the pvp in ettenmoors and every expantion or update we look to see if turbine finaly care about the creeps but what they do is giving a ridiculous updats to the creep side.

    every one know very well that the freeps comes to ettenmoors and they are already rank15 but the creeps need to fight and kill so they can get there skills and trait.

    and every one knows that the single skill that make the reaver affective is charge but ones its done then he is scrude becuase he shall get slows and dazes and .......

    now lets see what turbine did for the reavers, burgs can stune the reavers and stop theres charge so that means if there are more then 3 burgs or more and each one use 2 skills to stop the charge so we end upp by getting killed every time we attack

    the charge skill durction is 8s and i cant use it in battle besides the cd is 45s so i moste make a good damge on my target in this 8s but after that iam scrude so what the hack turbine!!!!!!!

    is that what you doing between each expantion, pissing the people off?

    i sweer every time that happen i say in occ chanall* **** you turbine*

    I agree with your point, charge shouldn't be interruptable with a CJ. It's pretty much why I don't play reaver anymore. That said, *everyone* out there has been affected by the CJ junk and my freep classes have been gimped far worse than my creep classes, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for you.
    Last edited by FajaSailors; May 08 2010 at 10:02 AM.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    When Im fighting someone I want to be fighting toe to toe and physically, Hamstring, and run is just not how I like to play, sounds a little too much like a hunter
    Because not using AoE range to your advantage and trying to OUT-DPS classes with more morale/avoidance/skill range/critical protection sure sounds bright! Sounds like you should be playing a different class, lol.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    i almost read all this thread... then i backed out.


    i agree with the creeps and think the freeps are wrong...


    the end.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FajaSailors View Post
    I agree with your point, charge shouldn't be interruptable with a CJ. It's pretty much why I don't play reaver anymore. That said, *everyone* out there has been affected by the CJ junk and my freep classes have been gimped far worse than my creep classes, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for you.
    QFT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000006e8f3/signature.png]Kerishnak[/charsig]
    ~Kerishnak Rank 9 Reaver!~~ ~~Vajyno Rank 5 Defiler~~ ~~Namrod Rank 8 Loremaster of Eru~~ ~~Feynor Rank 6 warden oh and a rank 4 ezmode warg

  18. #68

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    Ok, look Mr. Troll, you're just wrong and I won't go any furher than that. I've seen your posts and you're just a troll. If you actualy believe anything that you're saying, I pity you. I see a bunch of false data, and exaggerated bs. If a burg has to pop every cooldown to win, he is a bad burg. Just because he has to pop every cooldown doesn't make reavers overpowered. How about you actually learn to play this game before spewing out a bunch of jumbled BS that's just untrue. I couldn't care less what reavers you've lost to or beaten. What you've beaten has absolutely nothing to do with this. I don't know how skilled you are, but I'm getting the impression that you're terrible if you really think that it's that hard for burgs and hunters to beat reavers. Hunters, it's just a total chance fight based on whose snares get bpe'd. Burgs should beat reavers EVERY time if they have a maxed out trick range legacy and good enough gear.
    hehe actually the stuff i posted before wjere you called me a troll was tested, see i have a buddy reaver of exactly your rank with 9k+ morale...so while on my burg we tested how much reflect damage does a freep take soley upon blood of fire trying to kill a reaver with that much HP, came out to 1.5k....

    Ive been playing my hunter for over 2 years so i can assure you that everything ive posted about hunters is true, Ive no reason to lie or exaggerate Id just like to show people on creep side that say "omg things are sooo balanced right now and i shouldnt get even the smallest nerf" are wrong

    I REALLY dont see how the trick range helps you do anything more than kite a reaver and get distant heals for a burg vs reaver fight. I actually have the trick range legacy on my LW.

    burg damage is strictly in melee so when fighting a reaver its like trying to kill something that (1).deals more melee damage than you (2). has more HP than you (3). has more armour and mitigations that you

    But ignore me im just a troll
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    im sorry junio, i know you dont wanna hear this.... but burgs who know how to play their class definitely have the advantage one on one with a reaver.

    The burg is one of the hardest classes to master IMO so dont feel too bad
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000006e8f3/signature.png]Kerishnak[/charsig]
    ~Kerishnak Rank 9 Reaver!~~ ~~Vajyno Rank 5 Defiler~~ ~~Namrod Rank 8 Loremaster of Eru~~ ~~Feynor Rank 6 warden oh and a rank 4 ezmode warg

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    192

    Angry Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    here iam say it again

    **** you turbine!!!!!

  21. #71

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fladrif View Post
    im sorry junio, i know you dont wanna hear this.... but burgs who know how to play their class definitely have the advantage one on one with a reaver.

    The burg is one of the hardest classes to master IMO so dont feel too bad
    im more than sure that im not the greatest burg, cause like i said the burg is my alt.

    but plz do tell me how the burg has the advantage on a reaver?
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

  22. #72
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    im more than sure that im not the greatest burg, cause like i said the burg is my alt.

    but plz do tell me how the burg has the advantage on a reaver?
    Cooldowns my friend cooldowns

    Combined with a better slow give them the advantage for kiting

    FM's (no resilience or pots to counter that)

    They are a stealth class so 90% of the time they get the jump on you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000006e8f3/signature.png]Kerishnak[/charsig]
    ~Kerishnak Rank 9 Reaver!~~ ~~Vajyno Rank 5 Defiler~~ ~~Namrod Rank 8 Loremaster of Eru~~ ~~Feynor Rank 6 warden oh and a rank 4 ezmode warg

  23. #73

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    o and plz plz tell me what hunter 3 shotted you lol...he must have used burnhot along with the legendary trait with bow master line (even then that "three shotted" thing must have been some huge once in a life time crits). If you are trying to say this happens on a day to day basis then your a liar, so technically yes, because of the reflect dmg a freep will lose 1.5k morale trying to kill you aside from the dmg your dealing to him which is just stupid
    His name is Thiagothir of Meneldor. And yes he used BH. And yes I'd say he does this to 1 or 2 creeps everyday he plays. Now when he does play, he plays all day and racks up close to 8-10K ren. So out of all that, 1 or 2 creeps indeed is not every single incident. But it happens routinely enough. He also did this to me, a dps traited reaver with 7700 morale, not a morale traited reaver with 9800. And he def crits between 2-3K IMS quite often (20% of the time) and hits 3-5K quite often with his non BH HS (15-20% of the time for lowend, 5-10% for the highend). It only happens that he gets both lucky crits WITH BH on a single occasion or two a day. But just the fact that Hunter's can still do this is ridiculous when compared to the best DPS class creepside (us reavers). I would argue RK's are the better DPS class atm, but thats only because they can hit 900-1500 routinely, on the run, with multiple skills, and I still see 5-6K EC's (with Lightning Resist traited creeps), although it is far rarer than it used to be, but still seeing 4-5K EC's routinely.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

    I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

  24. #74

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fladrif View Post
    Cooldowns my friend cooldowns

    Combined with a better slow give them the advantage for kiting

    FM's (no resilience or pots to counter that)

    They are a stealth class so 90% of the time they get the jump on you
    mmk yes they do get the 1st jump most of the time but the kiting you speak of is not a factor here i think, the whole point in kiting is doing damage and trying to recieve little to no damage at all by staying out of melee correct? How does this apply to a burg since they have no range damage?(placing dots and then runnng out of melee range?). Burgs have ok bleeds but i dont think its sufficient enough to take into a fight wth a reaver with over 8k morale, only good bleeds by burgs are "clever retort" resulting in a yellow guild signal, "well placed strike" or a high tiered "lucky strike" (which 2 require luck and the other is very situational). "Cunning attack" even with "aim" is far inferior compared to a reavers bleed(especially if he rends your armour before attaching the bleed)
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: reavers!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    mmk yes they do get the 1st jump most of the time but the kiting you speak of is not a factor here i think, the whole point in kiting is doing damage and trying to recieve little to no damage at all by staying out of melee correct? How does this apply to a burg since they have no range damage?(placing dots and then runnng out of melee range?). Burgs have ok bleeds but i dont think its sufficient enough to take into a fight wth a reaver with over 8k morale, only good bleeds by burgs are "clever retort" resulting in a yellow guild signal, "well placed strike" or a high tiered "lucky strike" (which 2 require luck and the other is very situational). "Cunning attack" even with "aim" is far inferior compared to a reavers bleed(especially if he rends your armour before attaching the bleed)
    As a burg you kite not just to do dmg from bleeds but to kill time on the glee and twist cooldowns, which makes a huge difference. Doing this will allow a burg to not have to use TnG in a fight with a reaver.

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload