We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: reavers!!!!!!!

Angry reavers!!!!!!!

hi every one, many people playing the pvp in ettenmoors and every expantion or update we look to see if turbine finaly care about the creeps but what they do is giving a ridiculous updats to the creep side.

every one know very well that the freeps comes to ettenmoors and they are already rank15 but the creeps need to fight and kill so they can get there skills and trait.

and every one knows that the single skill that make the reaver affective is charge but ones its done then he is scrude becuase he shall get slows and dazes and .......

now lets see what turbine did for the reavers, burgs can stune the reavers and stop theres charge so that means if there are more then 3 burgs or more and each one use 2 skills to stop the charge so we end upp by getting killed every time we attack

the charge skill durction is 8s and i cant use it in battle besides the cd is 45s so i moste make a good damge on my target in this 8s but after that iam scrude so what the hack turbine!!!!!!!

is that what you doing between each expantion, pissing the people off?

i sweer every time that happen i say in occ chanall* **** you turbine*

Re: reavers!!!!!!!

inb4tehlock...
    Quote Originally Posted by morry2001 View Post
    the charge skill durction is 8s and i cant use it in battle besides the cd is 45s
    Charge cd is 30 seconds. And is your only goal here to write a flame/troll post? All I saw were complaints, no suggestions on how to fix the problem (not that I'd call it a problem imo).
    [center][size=1][B][color=red]Irezii[/color][/B][color=grey]~R10 Weaver [B][I]“[color=brown]The field of battle serves as a garden from which you reap the heads of the fallen. You are a true harvester of sorrow.[/color]” ~ Harvester of Sorrow[/B][/I] <The Black Blade> [/color][/size]
    [size=1][color=green][B]Linnleii[/color][/B][color=lightblue]~65 R5 Hunter[/color] [color=lightblue]<Order of the Phoenix>[/color] [color=lightblue]---Nimrodel---[/color][/size]
    [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=304451"][size=1]Highest Ranked Creep List [/size][/URL][/center]

Here I'll suggest for him: remove CJs from the Moors. Thank you.

I agree 100%. Reavers have it EXTREMELY rough right now. I suggest giving them another 2k morale and maybe ramp up BoF to reflect 150 damage. Charge should last for 20 seconds on a 10 second cooldown and be usable in combat as well. Thx Turbine.

hi every one, many people playing the pvp in ettenmoors and every expantion or update we look to see if turbine finaly care about the creeps but what they do is giving a ridiculous updats to the creep side.

every one know very well that the freeps comes to ettenmoors and they are already rank15 but the creeps need to fight and kill so they can get there skills and trait.

and every one knows that the single skill that make the reaver affective is charge but ones its done then he is scrude becuase he shall get slows and dazes and .......

now lets see what turbine did for the reavers, burgs can stune the reavers and stop theres charge so that means if there are more then 3 burgs or more and each one use 2 skills to stop the charge so we end upp by getting killed every time we attack

the charge skill durction is 8s and i cant use it in battle besides the cd is 45s so i moste make a good damge on my target in this 8s but after that iam scrude so what the hack turbine!!!!!!!

lewl

lol

rofl

haha

Seriously. Troll some more. Reavers own everything. Try playing a freep melee class without charge. Too many reavers are dependant on Charge + DS for infamy, the best reavers I have seen use charge to get in there, unleash tons of damage, take down a target/get creeps to charge and then die or get bubbled.

Reavers have it so good right now.
    Second Marshal Hurth
    Skill and Valour
    Landroval

Smile Re: reavers!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    lewl

lol

rofl

haha

Seriously. Troll some more. Reavers own everything. Try playing a freep melee class without charge. Too many reavers are dependant on Charge + DS for infamy, the best reavers I have seen use charge to get in there, unleash tons of damage, take down a target/get creeps to charge and then die or get bubbled.

Reavers have it so good right now.
    dud roll a reaver before you talk and if you did then you dont know any thing about reavers besides i play my reaver as a main so sometimes there are no place for me att some battles so i log because some times it get realy nasty when there are to many RKs and other DPS classes besides the burgs.
    Last edited by morry2001; May 06 2010 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulel View Post
    inb4tehlock...
    Charge cd is 30 seconds. And is your only goal here to write a flame/troll post? All I saw were complaints, no suggestions on how to fix the problem (not that I'd call it a problem imo).
    the problem wasnt here before so they can get it back as before.

i have RK and played him n moors so i know that if reavers get charge even in battle then there will be no fun so turbine can just get it back as before SOM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillGore81 View Post
    I agree 100%. Reavers have it EXTREMELY rough right now. I suggest giving them another 2k morale and maybe ramp up BoF to reflect 150 damage. Charge should last for 20 seconds on a 10 second cooldown and be usable in combat as well. Thx Turbine.
    bro they can just get it back as before so they dont need to make any other changes unless they want to make the reaver peace of ****.

Also disagree with OP. Right now is a real good time to be a reaver. It takes an exceptional freep to take a r5+ reaver 1v1. I have 9800 morale for cripes sake. If my brand is up, no freep will ever beat me. Even if it's not, I'm still going to win far more times than not across all classes.

If you're in a group without a WL it can be not so fun, but that's always been the case.

Charge is also fine the way it is, though I wish they would fix the stupid "stuck in combat" bug. It's been bad lately.

...and the R8 racial has to be the most useless creep racial skill ever....Ancient Dwarf mit and stealth detection? Really? I guess it's worse if you're a defiler....where 85% of your racials are equally useless (defilers should have been given a unique race), but R8 is seriously a real ***. Oh well, at least there's a new brand to look forward to...
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

I think what he's is trying to say is that after he charges into a group of freeps and charge wears off he gets kited and that it is unfair.
    Edelbrock

Brother man...Reavers are so stupid OP right now. I rolled my Reaver once for two hours post-SoM and was absolutely sickened by the lack of challenge the class now poses. I imagine their effectiveness will be toned down a bit when Freeps finally get First Age weapons, but we'll see.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LETS HAVE ANOTHER GODMODE CLASS SHALL WE TURBINE? YEAH, I'D LIKE TO HAVE 12K MORALE TOO! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOL AND YEAH, INCREASE BoF to 5X ITS DAMAGE! WHY NOT!? LOLOLOLOLOL
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

Play a reaver before you complain. I have, so don't even go there.

Heh, if they ever removed CJs from the moors there would need to be changes to a lot of things. Reaver resilience being one of them. Even without a brand, CC is almost useless against a reaver as is when discounting FMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandu View Post
    I think what he's is trying to say is that after he charges into a group of freeps and charge wears off he gets kited and that it is unfair.
    Yeah totally. It's a tell tale sign of a broken pvp game when you can't recklessly charge into a raid of the enemy and expect to live.

Yeah totally. It's a tell tale sign of a broken pvp game when you can't recklessly charge into a raid of the enemy and expect to live.
    lol

If you are a solo reaver who doesn't get support from nearby creeps then yes expect to die often. Roll a warg if you want more escape skills.

Last night I was in a group that had a suicidal reaver plus a WL and 2 defilers, among others. The suicidal reaver stayed alive far far far longer than he otherwise would have due to the support he received.

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Last night I was in a group that had a suicidal reaver plus a WL and 2 defilers, among others. The suicidal reaver stayed alive far far far longer than he otherwise would have due to the support he received.
    Whatever gits ya mo numbas, gas.
    Suicidal reavers will always net the group more infamy as long as good folks such as yourself are supporting.

I don't like to play my reaver when there aren't any heals or bubbles to be had. It does literally become suicide...and rather ineffective.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Charge should last for 20 seconds on a 10 second cooldown and be usable in combat as well. Thx Turbine.
    Will it stack so I can run super fast?

Yeah a reaver that groups with two warleaders and a defiler sounds really suicidal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsahsirg View Post
    Will it stack so I can run super fast?
    Depends if you're grouped with other reavers or not.

I love how no one picked up on the sarcasm in my previous posts. Kudos to you for playing along.
    Last edited by KillGore81; May 06 2010 at 03:17 PM.

Yeah a reaver that groups with two warleaders and a defiler sounds really suicidal.Depends if you're grouped with other reavers or not.
    The reaver's play style didn't change from what it normally is. Normally he dies... a lot. He still died a lot last night but wasn't running away whenever low on health. It's very possible to still be a suicidal player with or without people healing you. It's all about the playstyle.

On the Overpowered chain: Wargs<Reavers<Rks<Guards<<<<<< Everyone else
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The reaver's play style didn't change from what it normally is. Normally he dies... a lot. He still died a lot last night but wasn't running away whenever low on health. It's very possible to still be a suicidal player with or without people healing you. It's all about the playstyle.
    Look, it goes without that if you've got support then your chances of charging into the enemy and living are pretty good. Who isn't going to live with well timed WL bubbles and pocket healing on them? Especially at 9k morale.

My previous posts were in regards to the hundreds of typical solo reavers, (that won't group for the uber infamy gain!) that thinks there's something wrong with charging like a ret*rd into freep groups/raids and are in shock that they somehow manage to die... and the OP sounds like one of them.

Look, it goes without that if you've got support then your chances of charging into the enemy and living are pretty good. Who isn't going to live with well timed WL bubbles and pocket healing on them? Especially at 9k morale.

My previous posts were in regards to the hundreds of typical solo reavers, (that won't group for the uber infamy gain!) that thinks there's something wrong with charging like a ret*rd into freep groups/raids and are in shock that they somehow manage to die... and the OP sounds like one of them.
    I'm not disagreeing with you. We both agree that soloing reavers are going to die a lot more than those in a group.

all what i want to say.

make the charge like before.

i dont care if i die but do you?
    the reaver dont need to be stars hugger.
    when i attack then iam going in one way and there is no way to go back but its not fun or even fair that each time a stuped burg FM me.
    and iam soloing all the time though.

please read the thread first before you respon.

my first reaction to this was just LOL, but then i said to myself "is he really serious?"....but now im just like " omg someone shut him up plz!!"

ill tell you what reavers actually need in the next update buddy, -5% damage also no reaver should have over 8k morale no matter what rank he gets to....stupid as hell that a reaver can have 9k to 10k HP and still dps like a champ....your problem is you dont know how to play the class the right way

dud roll a reaver before you talk and if you did then you dont know any thing about reavers besides i play my reaver as a main so sometimes there are no place for me att some battles so i log because some times it get realy nasty when there are to many RKs and other DPS classes besides the burgs.
    well, i have a reaver actually, and btw any player that has a creep for a "main" is imo a newb (especially if its a warg or reaver).

why are you comparing RK's and burgs here is just stupid fact being RK's are light armour aka squshy and reavers out dps burgs anyday...reavers are the most OP balance of heavy armour and dps in one class

the problem wasnt here before so they can get it back as before.

i have RK and played him n moors so i know that if reavers get charge even in battle then there will be no fun so turbine can just get it back as before SOM.
    What!????????

bro they can just get it back as before so they dont need to make any other changes unless they want to make the reaver peace of ****.
    funny you couldnt tell he was joking with something called "sarcasm"...he most likely believes along with the rest of lotro players that reavers need a nerf

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    On the Overpowered chain: Wargs<Reavers<Rks<Guards<<<<<< Everyone else
    this guy knows his ****...seriously, i cant put it any better than he did...+1 to you sir
    Last edited by sebo2yoface; May 06 2010 at 03:58 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast