We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 53
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,737

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    I think my k/d ratio was like 3.5 and I have a bit under 11k kills at ~35k into r9. I don't remember.
    Kills or kb's?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  2. #27

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Thanks all. I always wondered how you always knew like the second anyone ranked Vinner even when you're not online lol. I always figured you had some sixth sense like 'oh snap! spidey senses...telling me...someone ranked'. Upper Hand is really nice on Warden and Burg though.
    Pretty much, and my sense tingles from down under if u no wut im sayin , from my other head. Upper hand is nice too for guar... o ****, almost let that slip .

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    PS Vinner what's this? 1/2 a star? Star hugger.
    Well, those symbols of battle help for 1v1s so i win more consistently , if i dont lag anyway. Be nice to get tinc-iaeth for more might (since i had to get rid of my might symbols to use them) and ril mir for more morale though. Also, been 1v1ing more compared to chargin into zergs lol. Just another 69k from rnk 11, *sigh* but lol, 69...
    Last edited by VersatileArcher; May 05 2010 at 05:02 PM.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,438

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Hmmm, low kb's, decent k/d ratio. Are you doing it right on ya revah?
    My ratio is so high because I refuse to just run into Freeps like a lot of Reavers do because I understand that Burgs on this server think their only skills is conj.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,438

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by VersatileArcher View Post
    Pretty much, and my sense tingles from down under if u no wut im sayin , from my other head. Upper hand is nice too for guar... o ****, almost let that slip .



    Well, those symbols of battle help for 1v1s so i win more consistently , if i dont lag anyway. Be nice to get tinc-iaeth for more might (since i had to get rid of my might symbols to use them) and ril mir for more morale though. Also, been 1v1ing more compared to chargin into zergs lol. Just another 69k from rnk 11, *sigh* but lol, 69...
    Actually, I haven't come across a solo guard except erel since I ranked. WTB guard fights, where is Greens?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    893

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    My ratio is so high because I refuse to just run into Freeps like a lot of Reavers do because I understand that Burgs on this server think their only skills is conj.
    not to give you too much credit but you are smarter than you look..

    My daggers yearn for their charges /licks dagger

    I love it when reavers charge in now - but come to think of it... you never really charged in that much prior to the change in conj mechanic in the days when reaver charge was un trip/conjable ........

    Grats on R9
    Last edited by JavaJeff; May 05 2010 at 07:23 PM.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Grats man!! Now, don't let those zerglings have free infamy, make sure to DR away every opportunity you get

  7. #32

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Congratulations Rev! A presence in the 'Moors.

    --
    Gurrauth of Gladden

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,438

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJeff View Post
    not to give you too much credit but you are smarter than you look..

    My daggers yearn for their charges /licks dagger

    I love it when reavers charge in now - but come to think of it... you never really charged in that much prior to the change in conj mechanic in the days when reaver charge was un trip/conjable ........

    Grats on R9
    Thanks, and it's still because I don't want to feed you guys. When ONE of you comes across me solo and kills me fine, I accept that. But like tonight Vic and failiador needed to burn hot heart seeker my blue ring R4 defiler to kill it because they apparently can't solo. well i know gariador can't

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,737

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Not to burst your bubble, but we don't even know who your r4 defiler is. Are you Ootyfail? And to keep with the tradition of your picture posting, I leave you with this gem, in honor of your dedication to giving our kin, and those in it, attention:

    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Thanks, and it's still because I don't want to feed you guys. When ONE of you comes across me solo and kills me fine, I accept that. But like tonight Vic and failiador needed to burn hot heart seeker my blue ring R4 defiler to kill it because they apparently can't solo. well i know gariador can't
    LOL all i did was riddle you so vic could have some fun with his burn hot/heartseeker. If your that mad that 2 people killed you and you cant get over it, then maybe your death was deserved.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Thanks, and it's still because I don't want to feed you guys. When ONE of you comes across me solo and kills me fine, I accept that. But like tonight Vic and failiador needed to burn hot heart seeker my blue ring R4 defiler to kill it because they apparently can't solo. well i know gariador can't
    And you say freeps whine when they die LOL. Oh and congrats on getting a skill that just proves you and naz are whimps. It's just LOL that you two always complian about peps running but you two do it all the time.

  12. #37

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by ravyrn View Post
    not To Burst Your Bubble, But We Don't Even Know Who Your R4 Defiler Is. Are You Ootyfail? And To Keep With The Tradition Of Your Picture Posting, I Leave You With This Gem, In Honor Of Your Dedication To Giving Our Kin, And Those In It, Attention:

    I Cannot Give Enough +repppppp!!!!
    Faebore//Lamora

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,438

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    And you say freeps whine when they die LOL. Oh and congrats on getting a skill that just proves you and naz are whimps. It's just LOL that you two always complian about peps running but you two do it all the time.
    How is it any different than your sprint? Are you blind?

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,737

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    How is it any different than your sprint? Are you blind?
    While I think its lame if a reaver dying rages away to rob people of their renown, I am kinda neutral on the subject. When I'm sneaking up on creeps to burnhot them, if I am spotted, I'll df. Wargs sprint/hips. Burgs hips/tng. Captains last stand. BA's moving targets. Mins flop or bubble. Hobbits flop. Uruks uruk heal. Champs sprint. Wardenz endless heal gambits. Etc. etc. etc.

    I may make fun of reavers who use it, but lets not act as if other classes don't use skills they can pop to get away. Obviously it's not the intended use of the skill, but what works... well... works. Maybe not everybody, but I'm sure most people would use it either always or under certain circumstances. If I was sober, I'd probably not use it if my reaver was r9. But if I have been drinking... I probably would. So most the time I would probably use it.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    How is it any different than your sprint? Are you blind?
    The point is you and naz have always complained about how champs used it to get a way from a losing situation, now both of you do the same thing. Which is why everything you say on here is just garbo. You two are the biggest hyprocrites on this entire server.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    The point is you and naz have always complained about how champs used it to get a way from a losing situation, now both of you do the same thing. Which is why everything you say on here is just garbo. You two are the biggest hyprocrites on this entire server.
    Let me help you out here, you are the biggest hypocrite here because every post you make you are contradicting your previous one, not to mention the lack of knowledge and constant bs you talk.

    The difference between me running away and you rubbing away is that I don't run from one freaking freep, when I have 3-4 and even more and I know I won't get a kill, why would I stay and give you infamy? You on the othe hand see one greenie and sprint away. Btw, I like how butthurt you are that you're actually QQing yet again. How do you say it again? It's a taste of your own medicine?
    Also, keep in mind I didn't say anything about you running away from a group of creeps, I just made fun when you were solo vs a solo creep, but I don't think it matters in tour case, solo creep or Zerg of creeps you wipe anyway.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    Let me help you out here, you are the biggest hypocrite here because every post you make you are contradicting your previous one, not to mention the lack of knowledge and constant bs you talk.

    The difference between me running away and you rubbing away is that I don't run from one freaking freep, when I have 3-4 and even more and I know I won't get a kill, why would I stay and give you infamy? You on the othe hand see one greenie and sprint away. Btw, I like how butthurt you are that you're actually QQing yet again. How do you say it again? It's a taste of your own medicine?
    Also, keep in mind I didn't say anything about you running away from a group of creeps, I just made fun when you were solo vs a solo creep, but I don't think it matters in tour case, solo creep or Zerg of creeps you wipe anyway.
    So in other words if champs use sprint to get away then its called being a whuss but when a reaver uses dying rage to do the exact same thing its called skill? LOL good one lame.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Grats on rank 9 man

  19. #44
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    179

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Gratz Rev!
    [URL=http://s23.photobucket.com/user/Dennis_Myers/media/runu11.jpg.html][IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/Dennis_Myers/runu11.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [B]Oasimir[/B] -/- [B]Oas[/B]

  20. #45

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    But like tonight Vic and failiador needed to burn hot heart seeker my blue ring R4 defiler to kill it because they apparently can't solo. well i know gariador can't
    Another grats thread gone bad. Why am I not surprised? Trying my best not to QQ here, but to you and everyone else that makes this argument, did it ever occur to you that perhaps there is a reason to burn you down asap? Oh, I don't know, maybe 1) they wanted to kill you before you stacked heals, 2) they wanted to kill you before more creeps rolled in, 3) maybe they just wanted to use the skills turbine has given them, I can probably keep going if you would like.

    I highly doubt that burn hot was NEEDED to kill you. The fact that they chose to do it that way means nothing. Besides, since when does anyone burn an enemy down slowly?

    Sorry to further hijack this thread and gratz on rank, btw.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,737

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by J-hawk View Post
    Another grats thread gone bad. Why am I not surprised? Trying my best not to QQ here, but to you and everyone else that makes this argument, did it ever occur to you that perhaps there is a reason to burn you down asap? Oh, I don't know, maybe 1) they wanted to kill you before you stacked heals, 2) they wanted to kill you before more creeps rolled in, 3) maybe they just wanted to use the skills turbine has given them, I can probably keep going if you would like.

    I highly doubt that burn hot was NEEDED to kill you. The fact that they chose to do it that way means nothing. Besides, since when does anyone burn an enemy down slowly?

    Sorry to further hijack this thread and gratz on rank, btw.
    I'm not sure, but I think the instance he was referring to, he was the caboose of a raid train, and fell a little too far back. So urgency was necessary, and also I just like seeing big numbers in yellow over my target .
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    358

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Gratz on the rank well deserved and a long time coming. The rest of you fail for making this a QQ thread instead of a gratz thread.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000bdb9f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,737

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by elloco1 View Post
    Gratz on the rank well deserved and a long time coming. The rest of you fail for making this a QQ thread instead of a gratz thread.
    Lulz. He did it to his own thread. Hope you're enjoying E though, you and your muppets have yet to be missed.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  24. #49

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    So in other words if champs use sprint to get away then its called being a whuss but when a reaver uses dying rage to do the exact same thing its called skill? LOL good one lame.
    lol, we actually DIE. dont really know what happens to you after 15-45 seconds of sprint.
    Halinath/Optimuss.
    [url]http://ancientofdayslotro.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=492722[/url]

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838

    Re: Grats Reaverbobeaver on Rank 9!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdain View Post
    lol, we actually DIE. dont really know what happens to you after 15-45 seconds of sprint.
    But problem is sprint doesn't mean we'll get away, unlike you all that use dying rage we can still be cc'ed so there is no way to compare the two. But thanks for admitting that your another reaver that whusses out and runs, ill add you to the list

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload