We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Wargfoot

Talking Wargfoot

I see no one has made an announcement that your rank 7 so I'll make one!
    GRATZ!

It seems to me people either dislike so much that they didn't make a thread, or they love you so much to embarrass you in front of the eyes of Sauron.
    Anyhow......I hope freeps will find you more annoying, bold, annoying, creative, annoying, tenacious, and annoying!

WATCH OUT FREEPS! HE COULD BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU! (more then likely he will take a screenie of the wedgie he performs on you)

Press onward to 8 Wargy!
    It's time for some Moor Chaos

Re: Wargfoot

Thank you Zaxluk.
    The check is in the mail.

I think the reason nobody has said anything is because rank 7 is pretty easy to obtain. Getting rank 8 (signature for teh win) is were the grind really begins. Hope to be there by the end of August.

I only have 74K to go..... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    Thank you Zaxluk.
    The check is in the mail.

I think the reason nobody has said anything is because rank 7 is pretty easy to obtain. Getting rank 8 (signature for teh win) is were the grind really begins. Hope to be there by the end of August.

I only have 74K to go..... :/
    well getting to rank 7 seems like it takes forever but when you start heading to rank 8, that is when the real fun begins.
    Gratz though wargpup.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001bfa43/signature.png]Dryfire[/charsig]
    QQ threads make me laugh out loud.

Pretty sure 8 to 9 feels like the longest rank. Looking at that wartab with 112k to get rank isnt fun. Even the 150k for 10 seems easy compared to that
    Experience is not what happens to a man, but rather what the man does with what happens to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Renamedsof View Post
    Pretty sure 8 to 9 feels like the longest rank. Looking at that wartab with 112k to get rank isnt fun. Even the 150k for 10 seems easy compared to that
    Usually seeing a small green icon sitting next to your name feels good.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001bfa43/signature.png]Dryfire[/charsig]
    QQ threads make me laugh out loud.

Hey!!!!! Congrats, and sorry I missed posting it sooner.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000044c6e/signature.png]Mythicman[/charsig]