We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question about DR

Are knockdowns on the same DR table as conjunctions?

Re: Question about DR

Remember ...for those keeping track at home...,
    the CJ changes were originally done, in part, to make sure no one was confused by conjunctions and knock-downs.

OP.. I'm not sure myself, that's a good question.
    Echlon - R11 Burglar, Landroval.
    Defeelher - R7 Defiler, Landroval.

It is not. You can be knockdowned after getting 1,000,000+ stuns/roots/mezzes and still be on it for the whole 5seconds, while also being unable to pot out of it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000000a8f6/signature.png]Blackstar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aurthur View Post
    It is not. You can be knockdowned after getting 1,000,000+ stuns/roots/mezzes and still be on it for the whole 5seconds, while also being unable to pot out of it.
    I already know it isn't on the same DR as the stun/root/fear/mez stuff.

I am more curious about if they combined it with Conjunctions--which I think you said no, but I can't quite tell from your post.

So knockdowns have their own DR table?...or...does knockdown not have any DR?

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post

So knockdowns have their own DR table?...or...does knockdown not have any DR?
    Its either due to a warg or spider, so you're dead anyway. I'm being slightly sarcastic, but why are you worried about DR on CJs? They're basically death sentences anyway, as the zerg is only a Call-out-to-OOC-zerg-map-in away
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    Its either due to a warg or spider, so you're dead anyway. I'm being slightly sarcastic, but why are you worried about DR on CJs? They're basically death sentences anyway, as the zerg is only a Call-out-to-OOC-zerg-map-in away
    To my knowledge, spiders do NOT have a knockdown. They have a stun (latent poison) and a conjunction (smothering web). Please show me if I am wrong -- I hope I am wrong, seeing how you are a much higher rank than I am

Not all people play on the biggest zerg server of them all. I live thru CJs on my squishy class quite often and help others live thru CJs as well (I am also level 60). It isn't a case of bad creeps, it is the case of skilled freeps.

I'd just like the DR to be more noticable, so I care if knockdown and conjunctions aren't on the same DR. If they are NOT on the same DR table, it would be more incentive for devs to look into a bit more, seeing how both knockdowns and conjunctions are not pottable. And even if knockdowns & conjunctions are on the same DR, it isn't very effective. However, the former gives more merit to the situation being addressed sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    I'd just like the DR to be more noticable
    DR is already very noticable, 3 applications of cc and its basically worthless.
    Spam deleted by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by oopsies View Post
    DR is already very noticable, 3 applications of cc and its basically worthless.
    Not for conjunctions!
    Edelbrock

I dont think it is... being that i use wardens ambush alot... im not 100% tho
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000006e8f3/signature.png]Kerishnak[/charsig]
    ~Kerishnak Rank 9 Reaver!~~ ~~Vajyno Rank 5 Defiler~~ ~~Namrod Rank 8 Loremaster of Eru~~ ~~Feynor Rank 6 warden oh and a rank 4 ezmode warg

It isn't. So that'd give wargs knockdowns (Zero DR) CJ's (ineffective DR) and Stuns (Normal DR). It's always easy to tell what classes devs must be playing.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    It isn't. So that'd give wargs knockdowns (Zero DR) CJ's (ineffective DR) and Stuns (Normal DR). It's always easy to tell what classes devs must be playing.
    thank you for the info.