We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congrats to Billidir on rank 10

Awesome job billi and well earned. Now on to 11 and a long journey it is
    Lazatian r12 Hunter Gladden, , Reavers enemy, Wargs Enemy. Arnost r5 champ. Stiyles r4 warden, Lazatain r7 Hunter Elendilmir, Iamatu r8 BA Elendimir Lazatian r5 Hunter Riddermark..... Out of suffering comes the strongest of souls, even the worlds most powerful hero's r covered in scars.

Re: Congrats to Billidir on rank 10

gratz billidir

Gratz dude
    [b][color=green]Zekorr hnt-r9 (brandy)[/color] ~ [color=blue]Backstabzz burg-r8[/color] ~ [color=blue]Cashout grd-r7[/color]~ [color=blue]Arkorz warg-r7[/color] ~ [color=blue]Zekor ba-r6[/color] ~[color=blue]Bashr rvr-r7[/color]

-Gladden[/b]

Awesome job Billidir - Grats on R9
    Last edited by JavaJeff; May 08 2010 at 03:54 PM.

Billi!!! was up man, i had no idea you were even close! grats! I was telling chicky the other day i still remember how i randomly met you and her in lothlorien...that was a long time ago though lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000009e078/01005/signature.png]Taylord[/charsig]

Galahir - 62 Champion | Popgoestheweaver - Creep Weaver | Spy - Riddermark

Congratulations, always nice to see you in the moors. Except for those Ocrap I'm going to die times.

--
    Gurrauth of Gladden
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000b98df/01001/signature.png]Torskald[/charsig]

Also Snevr (Champion), Hvitur (Hunter) and Gurrauth (Warg)

Congrats
    Tsaurel/Telae

Cheers to one of the best people I know. A true friend.

Congrats!
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=white]Chickychicky[COLOR=gray], Hunter |[/COLOR] Towanda[/COLOR][COLOR=gray], Captain |[/COLOR][COLOR=white]Galadredth [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=gray],[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=gray]Loremaster[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#993300][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellowgreen]Acidreflux[/COLOR][COLOR=gray][I],[/I][/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray] Blackarrow |[/COLOR][/I][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=yellowgreen]Shart (RIP)[/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray],[/COLOR][COLOR=gray] Warg[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=silver]What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." ~Conan[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Grats on rank 9 i think unless the leaderboards are about 150k off :/ anyway it is still an accomplishment grats
    Kozzmo *Invictus* R13 RK
    Novafett *Soldiers of the White Hand* R11 WL
    Aterju *Soldiers of the White Hand* R9 Weaver

Gratz!78910
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000000762c/signature.png]Erelbtank[/charsig]

did i justt go through a time machine or something?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#000080][I][B]Lieutenant Hydrain[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#800000][I]Task Master Hydran[/I] [/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by KozzmoKramer View Post
    Grats on rank 9 i think unless the leaderboards are about 150k off :/ anyway it is still an accomplishment grats
    Yes, he's just turned rank 9, not 10. It won't be long though.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=white]Chickychicky[COLOR=gray], Hunter |[/COLOR] Towanda[/COLOR][COLOR=gray], Captain |[/COLOR][COLOR=white]Galadredth [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=gray],[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=gray]Loremaster[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#993300][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellowgreen]Acidreflux[/COLOR][COLOR=gray][I],[/I][/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray] Blackarrow |[/COLOR][/I][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=yellowgreen]Shart (RIP)[/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray],[/COLOR][COLOR=gray] Warg[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=silver]What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." ~Conan[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Gratz bill! Enjoy the new mount, at least you don't have to complete xxxx deeds to get it
    *according to turbine I haz no chars* :(

Gratz Bill on 9!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Thank you everybody. I got the horse and now I don't know what to do next lol. I probably should learn how to pvp a little better lol
    I HAVE SOME RANKED CREEPS!
    I HAVE SOME RANKED FREEPS!
    PLEASE DISABLE OUTPOST BUFFS AND AUTO-FLIP KEEPS!

Grats dude!
    High Chieftain Vurgash, War Leader, Rank Doesn't Matter, Gladden