We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

8 legged freaks!

Calling all spider!, Bid Daddy is calling on you to join an event that brought and showed many of the now well established spiders here today how to really whip some butt. Yes, its here, the Spider raid!!! I finally get a day off in the weekend to set up yet another event which brought lots of laughs last time. Everyone that was there will always remember the "Burrow flank' which rained tons of infamy on us. Heres the catch this time now, since there are lots of spiders now then last time i did this, i sk that if you know you are gonna make it and want a spot in this total epicness raid you must send me a tell(say your rank) in game on my toons or send me an in game mail to save your spot. Also i ask if you don't have a spider or that you do not call your spot to go freepside. i actually ask the freeps to pls outnumber this raid!!!!you will need the help :P if the freeps outnumber us too bad, if you did send a tell and mail and i said you are on somewhat of a waiting list, pls don't log straight to freepside just yet, never know, 2 raids of spiders sounds hot, and i know theres that many spiders on Nim now so wait like 30 minutes before going freepside. i know this is following an event that didn't end well but this event was such a great success last time that i know it will just as fun or more.

Please again if you don't have a spider to pls just for one day to revive your freep, for one day to remember the old time :P

the toon i will most likely be on are my minstrel(Esmerel) if im on another toon just say something in glff and ill do my epic "!!!" or just ask around

lets make a great turn out, and lets make history and break our record of 31 hatchling Bomb

Event time: Sat May, da ocho at 8pm-8:30 est and last as long as posssible

p.s. if im not there i will have another spider to the lead this, so this is gonna happen.

hope you see you guys out

Love,Sugarcakes
    Last edited by ElOlguinTri; May 03 2010 at 11:50 PM.

Re: 8 legged freaks!

Oh boy, I see another QQ thread incoming! =) Hope it turns out fun!

sweet. I would love to bring squish out. I'm only rank 5 so if I'm too low I'll bring Addy.

I'll be the first to QQ, Branders you noob, I'll be in BG!!!!! Do it earlier please.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

have 18, 6 more spots open. Send in game mail or send tell in game to get your spot

Looks like I get to miss this one too. Gotta love working on Saturdays. Guess someone has to work on those days.

a raids of spiders looking for 5 freeps....sounds hawt!
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Pasharu View Post
    Oh boy, I see another QQ thread incoming! =) Hope it turns out fun!
    Yeah, now that you're here...
    FAJA! Lord of Mindless QQ-Accusatory Spam!

Should be interesting since there are so many higher ranked weavers since the last spider raid...