We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Random Screenshots: May 1 2010

Photo #1: Landit Ganks 6 Wargs
    I'm posting this screenshot not to make fun of Landit but rather to let him know that after this gank the wargs left wondering how on earth he stayed in the battle for so long. More than one warg asked "How on earth could he take so many attacks and still be standing?" I don't know how he's traited or geared, but Sauron help us if other Freeps learn from this beast. I know that for the rest of the night I avoided him.

Re: Random Screenshots: May 1 2010

Photo #2: Recent Hobby
    Moor Chaos has been all about clearing the 3rd floot of occupied keeps. Two wargs can do it, and three makes it easy. Obviously we don't touch the Captian-General's chamber but the rest can be done. Toss in a Freep trying to prevent this from happening and it really is a great deal of fun. The best part is when a Freep rides into the 3rd floor and gets wrecked in a room that no longer has the NPC support group.

The activity is pointless, as there is no way for 3 wargs to actually take a keep; however, it is fun and can result in several small scale battles.
    Last edited by Jerboa; May 02 2010 at 10:03 AM.

Photo #3: What Is In A Name?
    Evidently a Rune Keeper has a few unresolved issues regarding Moorcowbell.

Photo #4: What Are They Thinking?
    Wargfoot: "My but she smells delicious".
    Maussy: "Gah..there goes my gag reflex again."

jajaja, wargfoot. i gotta say i love your screenshots, whether done in ms paint or actual shots.

and i enjoyed our hangout time by the rock the other day.

keep on having fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000013e94d/01003/signature.png]Deliorn[/charsig]

Saqueador nocturno busca un buen trabajo, con mucha Excitación y Remuneración razonable.

Photo #5: Hidden Knowledge
    If you knew who his Creep is you would have done the same thing.

Photo #6: Revenge Of The Noob Burg Pack
    These are the guys that the thread "Noob Burg Pack" is about. I love these guys and I think it is totally awesome that they come out to the Ettenmoores. If they keep this up by the time they are leveled and geared they'll be really dangerous.

Photo #7: The New Hotness
    Vorrtex is a rare sort of player who is an absolute beast on the battle field but also loves to participate in spars and mess around with stupid stuff. I assume that if I ever get the chance to kill him that I'll enjoy it. I'll let you know when that happens.

Vorrtex does seem to enjoy breathing fire, even though it's hard to predict his mood. One moment he'll be breathing fire and setting up fireworks, the next he'll be standing on your corpse. However, in screenshot 3, Canas' rock being set up named You is named after me. They just never got around to changing it, apparently.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001b1130/signature.png]Akgron[/charsig]
    [i][color=#FFB90B]"Morals require thought!"[/i][/color][/center]

Who let wickeder & travahla out? That's what I wanna know!
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post

Photo #1: Landit Ganks 6 Wargs
    I'm posting this screenshot not to make fun of Landit but rather to let him know that after this gank the wargs left wondering how on earth he stayed in the battle for so long. More than one warg asked "How on earth could he take so many attacks and still be standing?" I don't know how he's traited or geared, but Sauron help us if other Freeps learn from this beast. I know that for the rest of the night I avoided him.
    Love the title on this one

Landit is truly a beast, alone or in a group setting. Been a long time since I've seen a guard run around in OP in the moors, invite them to group and they switch stances and start throwing up shield walls on others. I agree, more should learn from him.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]