We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

List of delving bosses that drop brilliant stones

the Drake and the rogmul in the middle are the only 2 I know of are there any more?
    Spam deleted by Administrators

Re: List of delving bosses that drop brilliant stones

Quote Originally Posted by oopsies View Post
    the Drake and the rogmul in the middle are the only 2 I know of are there any more?
    I think the they fixed the tree so he can drop them now, but woopdie ****ing do right?
    Edelbrock

I thought that the tree boss was going to start dropping brilliant stones too, but we didn't get one when we defeated him last week. Maybe it is set up to only drop a brilliant stone some of the time (although that would seem odd considering that whenever we kill the centre boss and the drake matron one drops every time).

I haven't seen them drop on any other boss down there.
    Nopain / Yumikoto
    Elendilmir

It's not a boss, but It's important to note that brilliant stones also very rarely drop from the top chest in Glen Vraig.
    [color=#cc1c1c] 7Stlkr 7Rvr 6Wvr 5BA 4WL 3Dflr[/color]
    Landroval.
    [color=#4f4fff]73Hntr 82Burg 84Capt 74Wrd 53Grd 54Chmp 51Min 21Lm 20Rk. [/color]

What about the guy that everyone runs past, can't remember his name, the one that summons the two adds - one to each side of him?
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    What about the guy that everyone runs past, can't remember his name, the one that summons the two adds - one to each side of him?
    No, he doesn't drop brilliants, we killed him just last week. Nothing.

The guy in the middle and the drake are the only two bosses I can confirm drop brilliants.

The tree MAY drop them, but I'm 0/2 in drops from the tree.

Can ANYONE confirm any drops from the tree? After two kills with no drops I'm about to remove it from something I even bother with.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

The requirements to get the PvP gear are actually pretty ridiculous. All I want are the RK Robes, for cosmetic use only of course (since statistically they are abysmal), and I will have to farm 2 Brilliant Stones, 5 Chieftain Brooches and 3 Tyrant Crests. That's a lot of PvE for some PvP gear. Frankly, it's too much.

A peep broke it down beautifully in this post in our server PvP forum: http://forums.lotro.com/showpost.php...&postcount=465

Just stupid. Not only are the Freep PvP rewards lacking in pretty much every way, but they are virtually unattainable as well.
    [center]Landy: [b]Alphanova 3.0[/b] - R10 RK [b][i]Hitman for Mother Nature[/i][/b]
    Brandy: [b]Rotoreaver[/b] - R9 Reaver [b][i]Chop-N-Cleaver[/i][/b]
    Firefoot-Retired: [b]Alphazen[/b] - R9 Hunt*rd (MoM); [b]Spankdush[/b] - R6 Warg (SoA)
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Overtone View Post

A peep broke it down beautifully in this post in our server PvP forum: http://forums.lotro.com/showpost.php...&postcount=465

A Peep? You mean the guy who posted above you?
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. [url=https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/showthread.php?370017-Skirmish-LT-meta-deed-mount/]Embarassing Completionist[/url]
    Soccercake - 93 Dude Minstrel
    Mulieribus - 93 Dorf Champion
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Quote Originally Posted by soccercake7 View Post
    Heh.. Obviously. Now dont be rotten Fellrotten.
    [color=yellow] [b] "Dear Devs, Please nerf Rock. Paper is okay. Sincerely, Scissors." [/b] [/color]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000065efe/01008/signature.png]Mistake[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by soccercake7 View Post
    Ya. He posted right as I posted... hehe
    [center]Landy: [b]Alphanova 3.0[/b] - R10 RK [b][i]Hitman for Mother Nature[/i][/b]
    Brandy: [b]Rotoreaver[/b] - R9 Reaver [b][i]Chop-N-Cleaver[/i][/b]
    Firefoot-Retired: [b]Alphazen[/b] - R9 Hunt*rd (MoM); [b]Spankdush[/b] - R6 Warg (SoA)
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by azden View Post
    It's not a boss, but It's important to note that brilliant stones also very rarely drop from the top chest in Glen Vraig.
    They don't have to be from the 25 token chest. They can drop from any, but the chest of Glan Vraig has the highest chance. I have gotten one from the 10 token chest and one from the 25 token chest. I sold both for 30g total a couple months.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*