We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

lovidicious the mighty

Thank You lovidicious for the awsome fights last night. Not only did you take keeps fight creeps in mass but you kept coming out not scared to die or fail. Ihope you take more raids out to the moors because the freeps need more people like you.

Guage,helly,goneric,deathwar,c lieby,unknown

no matter how any of you feel about me friends or rivals i hope you keep running in your small groups and still owning you are truly the best of your classes and prove to be a great fight for anyone.

Re: lovidicious the mighty

agree...plz don't kill me in rl's lovi...i still love you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000001a01/01003/signature.png]Landit[/charsig]

Handit - Hunter, Candit - Captain, Kandit - RK, Tandit - Burg, Tidnal - Warden
    Definitely the sexiest person playing this game

Quote Originally Posted by Landit View Post
    agree...plz don't kill me in rl's lovi...i still love you
    forgot about u landit havent seen you out there in a long time maybe 1 or twice but get out there they need help

Yeah! Where was Landit to SW me when your naughty warg pack was roaming!!!!
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

sorry guage...we take mercy on you now that you werent against us when we came to freep to help

That's right, stay freep side Lovi. No more 2.4k VT's, ok?

That **** hurt...

Last edited by DreagonMK; May 01 2010 at 04:16 AM.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    That's right, stay freep side Lovi. No more 2.4k VT's, ok?
    I tried so hard to get some claws on you but teh group..... sooooo many.

Hail Lovidicious The Mighty.
    This name seems to go back as far as my own.

Soooo....Basically Nockturnal your happy because lovidicus and his raid fed you infamy.
    Last edited by ElvenNatureBoy; May 06 2010 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenNatureBoy View Post
    Soooo....Basically Nockturnal your happy because lovidicus and his raid fed you infamy.
    not me....or really anyone else they died 3 times at the end but thats after we had alot of numbers...i mean the first couple of times they wiped alot of creeps quite a few actually....i got alot of inf but im sure they got a decent amount of renown...and i only got alot of inf cause i duo with another warg and picked off targets in the back so....

Wink Re: lovidicious the mighty

Quote Originally Posted by nockturnal View Post
    actually....i got alot of inf
    I take that as a yes