We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Oystermouth

Oystermouth

Here we go buddy. I challenge you, Opstermouth, to a spar vs me. There are no rules, just to the death. You can choose the rewards for the winner.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

Re: Oystermouth

I accept your challenge Seredir. I will crush you. Choose whatever character you want, I'll beat you anytime, anywhere.

Let's dance.

Quote Originally Posted by fredbob4344 View Post
    I accept your challenge Seredir. I will crush you. Choose whatever character you want, I'll beat you anytime, anywhere.

Let's dance.
    K, where do you want to do the 1 V 1. In this case I mean me vs you, if anyone interferes, then it's an automatic draw.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

lol i love being in the right place at the right time....
    Zekorr hnt-r9 (brandy) ~ Backstabzz burg-r8 ~ Cashout grd-r7~ Arkorz warg-r7 ~ Zekor ba-r6 ~Bashr rvr-r7

-Gladden

Seredir wounds you with Suprise Attack for 21,677 points of Common.

That is all I have for words.

Here's me killing you

Here's me killing the second guy you had tag along.

And here's you bringing your friends to come zerg me.

And here's you giving me a title. Grats on once again losing to me and having to bring friends along for me to die. You have really outdone yourself. You didn't even get the kb on me
    Last edited by chosen2; Apr 29 2010 at 11:27 PM.

Arrow Re: Oystermouth

Wow........... lol
    Zekorr hnt-r9 (brandy) ~ Backstabzz burg-r8 ~ Cashout grd-r7~ Arkorz warg-r7 ~ Zekor ba-r6 ~Bashr rvr-r7

-Gladden

I killed you solo and you were not worth ####! Those creeps were only there da make sure you dont pull and cheats. I won and beat you 1v1. this thread is closed. I win.

you beat him in a 1v1 and Grishfoot got the KB?!?!? Even on a warg you are terrible
    Kozzmo *Invictus* R13 RK
    Novafett *Soldiers of the White Hand* R11 WL
    Aterju *Soldiers of the White Hand* R9 Weaver

I killed you solo and you were not worth ####! Those creeps were only there da make sure you dont pull and cheats. I won and beat you 1v1. this thread is closed. I win.
    I'm worth 180. And notice in my first ss the other guys weren't there. You started sparring me by yourself at first, then you hipsd when i was at full and you were almost dead. Then you regend and the wl came in. I killed you both, and then you brought your group of 7 in and attacked me, i ran off and you burnt sprint, conj me, then I died. Because we all know how op conj is

Duh. I pulled a Vinner on you. I lose 1v1 and then I find a way to kill you and then corspe jump you. Vinner feels for you man.

I love this show.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000546c9/signature.png]Clean[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Keepin the hate alive, ive, ive, ive. Keep it alive, keep it alive!!!![/CENTER]

I killed you solo... I won and beat you 1v1.
    I lose 1v1
    lol. Seriously?
    Antilles, Hunter Pre-Book 12
    Tolkmit, nee Cuomo, Gladden's First 5 Star War Leader
    Celchu, Antagonist, Maybourne
    Original Gladden

Duh. I pulled a Vinner on you. I lose 1v1 and then I find a way to kill you and then corspe jump you. Vinner feels for you man.
    So pretty much, you suck so you have to Zerg me to kill me. Well at least that's settled.

I told you seredir would beat you. Now go back to middle school and learn something awesome. *** you doin here clean?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Let's dance.
    You xferred back? WB.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    You xferred back? WB.
    Nobody but you wants him here.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    You xferred back? WB.
    No he sparred me on his warg.

@dol - I agree. when jaffar gets his new comp, me, lollies, jaffar, and hopefully that hunter will be pvping.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    1 V 1.
    1v1 or Kite v 1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by irkel View Post
    1v1 or Kite v 1 ?
    At the begining of the spar, i went all dps and demolished him to 500. He then hipsd and regend, then randomly a rank 2 wl comes down and starts attacking me. So i started hitting him and then oyster attacked me. I 2 v 1d them and won. Then i waited for him to come back. So they came back, and I attacked again, I was conjd and then his group charged in. I hipsd an started running and the dot popped me out of stealth. His group popped sprint, conjd me, then the greenie devd me. So i was pretty much screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    At the begining of the spar, i went all dps and demolished him to 500. He then hipsd and regend, then randomly a rank 2 wl comes down and starts attacking me. So i started hitting him and then oyster attacked me. I 2 v 1d them and won. Then i waited for him to come back. So they came back, and I attacked again, I was conjd and then his group charged in. I hipsd an started running and the dot popped me out of stealth. His group popped sprint, conjd me, then the greenie devd me. So i was pretty much screwed.
    i like oyst, he s funny guy who live in his dreamworld... why wasting ur time with him ?