We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Interviews 101

Interviews 101

So this morning I had the chance to have an interview with Mr. Lugpoop from the infamous "Bad Guys" tribe before he set out to the office.

Below are some of the comments from the interview.

Ileechu: First things first. What made you decide to have this interview this morning?
    Lugpoop: Well, lately it seems "The Media" has gotten a negative image from me and my "Bad Guys" and I hope to clear that image up a little bit.

Ileechu: If you had to describe yourself in 3 words how would you?
    Lugpoop: Caring, Gentle, and kinda a Mommy's Boy.

Illeechu: What are you having for breakfast there Mr. Lugpoop?
    Lugpoop: Freepios, I can't get enough of the little Hellys and Flimlins. Every once in a while I get a stale Dormtar, but they are certainly delicious.

Ileechu: Why aren't you wearing your face and body paint?
    Lugpoop: I like to keep it real at home, Mrs. Lugpoop doesn't like the war paint, so I scrub it off at night to keep the woman happy.

Ileechu: I heard a rumor that Lugpoop wasn't your real name. Is that true?
    Lugpoop: (blushes a little bit) Well to be honest, my real name is Luggy Poopsalot. But lets keep that on the DL. The Mrs still calls me Luggy, and I want to keep it that way.

Ileechu: I never knew you to be a family man, you are so intimidating on the field. If you could tell your fans and enemies one thing, what would that be?
    Lugpoop: I am sorry. I am sorry to all the Free Persons that I may have slayed in battle and not showed the compassion that they deserve. I am also very proud of my "Bad Guys" brothers that help me be all the Lugpoop that I can be.

Unfortunately, this is all we have time for this morning, until next time, this has been Ileechu and Mr Lugpoop with Interviews 101.
    (some of these comments may be exaggerated to spread Creep and Freep love across the Ettenmoors)
    Last edited by mgajeski; Apr 29 2010 at 11:11 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Re: Interviews 101

Typical soft media coverage.
    Totally skipped the scandles, the accusations, and the recently surfaced video.

Quote Originally Posted by mgajeski View Post
    Ileechu: First things first. What made you decide to have this interview this morning?
    Lugpoop: Well, lately it seems "The Media" has gotten a negative image from me and my "Bad Guys" and I hope to clear that image up a little bit.
    Wow, you should have totally jumped on this with a follow-up question. I, for one, would love to know what this is about (in detail). You can't just allow him to get away with a vague responce like that. This is precisely why you are with the AP and not CNN.

Also, you made El-Poopador sound kind of intelligent and well-mannered... and any of those of us who run with him know that normally all you get from him is garbled & unintelligible phrases, gutteral noises, and birds chirping in the background.

"You will hate me in the end... I promise"

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post
    Wow, you should have totally jumped on this with a follow-up question. I, for one, would love to know what this is about (in detail). You can't just allow him to get away with a vague responce like that. This is precisely why you are with the AP and not CNN.

Also, you made El-Poopador sound kind of intelligent and well-mannered... and any of those of us who run with him know that normally all you get from him is garbled & unintelligible phrases, gutteral noises, and birds chirping in the background.
    I guess we will have to just wait and see what Mr. Lugpoop has in store for us, and whether or not he will submit to a follow-up interview.
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post
    That was my thought as well.
    What could Lugpoop possibly do to clean up "Bad Guys" image?
    Last edited by Jerboa; Apr 29 2010 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    That was my thought as well.
    What could Lugpoop possibly do to clean up "Bad Guys" image?
    I have a feeling that there may be more interviews in the future with other "Bad Guys" members, and we will just have to see if they can elaborate on any of Lugpoop's comments.

The infamy made me do it. Oh btw not that funny really maybe that just symbolizes that your humor is falling short.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b450e/signature.png]Lugpoop[/charsig]

aww luggy poo, it was funny. u got an ugly mug
    Freeps "The Company"
    Creeps "Panty Raid"

time to jump off the bridge with an anchor strapped to my feet

...So I heard that Postal, the company that makes Freepios is being bought out by General Organ Mills... Anyone know if that's just a rumor? Because I'd love to see another breakfast cereal as good as my Cinnamon Toast Creeps...
    [CENTER][COLOR=GOLD]Jag wants some sugar. Gimme ur sugarz [B]NOW[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=PURPLE]Jag has altitis - [/COLOR][COLOR=TEAL]Jaguaroo(65), Jaguaraen(65), Jaguarel(65), Jaguaranor, Jagauri, Falconwyn(65), Falconwind(65), Falconwing, Pearpie(65), Razberry, Ambivalent, Oopsie, [I]Feller, Gotsilk, Akbagrishlugmuzshakz, Moldyskin, Falconarrow[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=PURPLE] - I need rehab.[/COLOR][/CENTER]