We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Thank you burg packs!

Dirtyblonde 65 Burg (Nimrodel) | Notblondie (Nimrodel) | Scratchs (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    Blame the players.
    Battlefield Heroes is really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Edalor View Post
    Guards didnt just become powerful...Ask Sam, he knows how OP he is, and he'll tell you it didnt just happen... they have always (meh) been awesome when played right.
    QFT. Our weakest point since...... the history of LotRO was B7 MoM, and that was due to TTT only being frontal.../scrolls in to first person, TTT's and scrolls out while laughing.

The freep bleed/relic changes were across the board, all a Guard got was a boost to their legendary trait, haemorrhage, which previously had quite a weak, unstackable bleed that was heavily mitigated (and unfit for a legendary trait slot, see fellowships heart, etc.)

I'm not trying to say guard aren't OP, all i'm saying is they always were, it's just VERY few people who play this game do it right, and of those people, most have a facerolling mentality that until the recent FotM of Guardians has kept them away from the slower playstyle of a guard.

My 2c.

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    TRUTH.

lol.. I hope you don't mind me shortening your quotes to save page loads :P

eye uhgri whitchu
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040102a/signature.png]Goldguy[/charsig]
    ReavinCleavin Steven - R6 Reaver
    Cleavin Steven - r6 Guard

no one pointed at you except yourself, mr I think I know everything with one r7 on each side...
    No one asked you.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    No one asked you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-44pmKf5jM

lol.. I hope you don't mind me shortening your quotes to save page loads
    Buy a better computer/internet service!!!

Those same CoC rules give me the right to voice my opinions, and I don't know where you have been, but I've been posting my opinions since my Hunter was rank 5, long before Spidey was ever born. Never said I was the voice of anything, others have said that, usually right after I posted something they didn't want to hear. Face it, you didn't like it here, you got burned out leading here, you left, why bother looking back? Do you keep in touch with girls you have dumped or have dumped you? There's a word for that.....STALKER!!!! (or is Nim just a booty call? )

You didn't leave for greener pastures, its the same, lame, boring, overgrazed desert that has been here for 4 freaking years, and will remain that way since turfail thinks a 24 man raid on yet again ANOTHER drake seems to be more important than a new PvP zone. Greener pastures would mean something new and exciting, not the same zone with more people. I myself left for "greener pastures", but you won't see me on Rift forums telling them how great/horrible LOTRO is, you know why? No one cares!!!! I got the phrases Brandyzerg and Brandywhine from BW PVP forums BTW.

FYI, CoC doesn't allow you to say ANYTHING you want, trust me

P.S. I don't have a brother, it was hyperbole!!!!

P.P.S. I've enraged you, scoreboard!!!!!
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; May 20 2011 at 02:26 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I
    Lold
    Alot
    Hahaa
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000f923f/signature.png]Yellzor[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Buy a better computer/internet service!!!
    not the reason, I just hate really long reposts, and I enjoy reading my own text. xD
    Those same CoC rules give me the right to voice my opinions, and I don't know where you have been, but I've been posting my opinions since my Hunter was rank 5, long before Spidey was ever born. Never said I was the voice of anything, others have said that, usually right after I posted something they didn't want to hear. Face it, you didn't like it here, you got burned out leading here, you left, why bother looking back? Do you keep in touch with girls you have dumped or have dumped you? There's a word for that.....STALKER!!!! (or is Nim just a booty call? )
    Yeah, I still keep in touch with 6 different exs... It's not good to have a child grow up without a father, much less 6. (MAURY!) Speaking of promiscuity, yeah, Nimrodel is totally a booty call, If all there is on brandywine is a group vs group fight I'll come here so that I don't dilute my guard/reavers renown pool by getting less than 50 for a kill.
    You didn't leave for greener pastures, its the same, lame, boring, overgrazed desert that has been here for 4 freaking years, and will remain that way since turfail thinks a 24 man raid on yet again ANOTHER drake seems to be more important than a new PvP zone. Greener pastures would mean something new and exciting, not the same zone with more people. I myself left for "greener pastures", but you won't see me on Rift forums telling them how great/horrible LOTRO is, you know why? No one cares!!!! I got the phrases Brandyzerg and Brandywhine from BW PVP forums BTW.
    Idk... I don't pvp to look at scenery, sure the map is annoying and old, but that should only matter if you buy into the stab/keep BS, personally I wander all over the moors on a high pop server, so the only thing a map change would do for me is give me a new map it would take me a day to learn the mechanic of and some different grass and trees to look at. When they do release a new map, the difference is Ill have hundreds of players daily to have fun with and Nimrodel will have a fraction of that. It's also nice to have enough people where you can whip out and take a piss and not hit someone that you've known since game release - sometimes one just needs a new community.

FYI, CoC doesn't allow you to say ANYTHING you want, trust me
    which is why I said within the CoC guidelines

P.S. I don't have a brother, it was hyperbole!!!!
    I smoked hash out of a hyperbole once. -_-~~

Oh and just an aside, a few months back, you most definitely did make a post about rift being awesome and you described the class you played and all that yada yada, and by saying, you dont see me talking about how great rift is and how boring lotro is - YES YOU ARE SAYING IT... lol.. so I guess we can all just say exactly what we mean and want whenever, we just have to ad the words "you don't see me saying" in front.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040102a/signature.png]Goldguy[/charsig]

Oh and just an aside, a few months back, you most definitely did make a post about rift being awesome and you described the class you played and all that yada yada, and by saying, you dont see me talking about how great rift is and how boring lotro is - YES YOU ARE SAYING IT... lol.. so I guess we can all just say exactly what we mean and want whenever, we just have to ad the words "you don't see me saying" in front.
    You wanna show me where I said anything about comparing games in this thread?? My reference was to cross-server BS and you know it, stop trying to throw red herrings into this discussion. You did the same exact thing in the OD raid progression thread that you have been doing here and you were called out on it and you have since edited out your comments.

I didn't compare Rift to LOTRO or denigrate LOTRO, except maybe their lack of attention to PvP and I stand by that. I was just giving my impressions of a new game and class structure.

BTW, how did you like last nights fighting? Was it up to BW standards?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

You wanna show me where I said anything about comparing games in this thread?? My reference was to cross-server BS and you know it, stop trying to throw red herrings into this discussion. You did the same exact thing in the OD raid progression thread that you have been doing here and you were called out on it and you have since edited out your comments.

I didn't compare Rift to LOTRO or denigrate LOTRO, except maybe their lack of attention to PvP and I stand by that. I was just giving my impressions of a new game and class structure.

BTW, how did you like last nights fighting? Was it up to BW standards?
    You didn't compare rift to lotro, but you compared me saying stuff about brandywine to you going on the rift forums and talking about lotro, which is exactly what you did in the post I mentioned where you described the fact that you finally found a class that fit you and all that on the lotro forums, in reference to rift, that's where I made the connection, not between comparing the games.

Also I didn't edit out my comments because I was called on them, I edited them out due to respect for you because I hadnt read the whole thread, and when Sam mentioned that you asked for no drama somewhere in one of the posts, I went back, read it, and took it out because, though all I did was grats Namaste in a way that someone decided was offensive... none-the-less I changed it to try to keep your thread on track.

Anyway, I'm sick of this argument, let's just shake hands and agree to disagree on whatever it is we're fighting about anyway.

<3

You didn't compare rift to lotro, but you compared me saying stuff about brandywine to you going on the rift forums and talking about lotro, which is exactly what you did in the post I mentioned where you described the fact that you finally found a class that fit you and all that on the lotro forums, in reference to rift, that's where I made the connection, not between comparing the games.

Also I didn't edit out my comments because I was called on them, I edited them out due to respect for you because I hadnt read the whole thread, and when Sam mentioned that you asked for no drama somewhere in one of the posts, I went back, read it, and took it out because, though all I did was grats Namaste in a way that someone decided was offensive... none-the-less I changed it to try to keep your thread on track.

Anyway, I'm sick of this argument, let's just shake hands and agree to disagree on whatever it is we're fighting about anyway.

<3
    LOL, I know thats why you changed it, just messing with you, I wish that that "other" person could be as gracious, but I think I'm asking for too much ^_^ We aren't fighting, we are both at our jobs and bored. You didn't answer my question about the fighting Friday night, but I think I have mistaken you for that other LM once again

Wow, I haven't perused these forums in over a year, Spidey what happened, whys everyone hatin on you, theres gotta be more to it

I know what it could be, lets see your Birth Certificate!

Long Form Please
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000080db4/signature.png]Gealachlan[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gealachlan View Post
    Wow, I haven't perused these forums in over a year, Spidey what happened, whys everyone hatin on you, theres gotta be more to it

Long Form Please
    Hey buddy, glad to see you are back!! Hate me? How could anyone hate me? Everyone loves me!!!! They just have trouble expressing their true feelings!!!

Take it somewhere else, people. Either laugh at Grimas burg packs of last year with Ryan and I or go and make a new thread to have a pissing contest in.

Quote Originally Posted by ogsam View Post
    take it somewhere else, people. Either laugh at grimas burg packs of last year with ryan and i or go and make a new thread to have a pissing contest in.
    Ready!
    Aim!
    FIRE!
    Blame the players.

Hey buddy, glad to see you are back!! Hate me? How could anyone hate me? Everyone loves me!!!! They just have trouble expressing their true feelings!!!

I absolutely love these, but im done spamming
    Last edited by myforumacc; May 23 2011 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    Ready!
    Aim!
    FIRE!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000080db4/signature.png]Gealachlan[/charsig]

Blame the players.

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    Ready!
    Aim!
    FIRE!
    Stop doing what I wanted everyone to do despite what I said.
    How dare you understand twisted logic.

Long Form Please
    It's the sickening over use of exclamation marks.

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    It's the sickening over use of exclamation marks.
    At least they aren't smiley faces

At least they aren't smiley faces
    Don't even get me started.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3