We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Group Photo

Group Photo

CURRENT PARTICIPATION LIST: (updated 6:46 EST, Apr 29, 2010)
    Those interested in participating should have their tribe/kin leader send Jerboa a private message with the kin/tribe name, leader name, and leader forum name. I'll update this list as I get new information. If we can get at least 3 tribes/kins on each side we'll get a schedule in order and make this historic event a reality.

Group Name: Leader: Forum Name

Kins:
    One Kin to Rule Them All - Ferpocalypse - ferpac
    Arcane Imperium - Guage - Michy (Guage is the PvP contact for the kin)
    The Unforgiven - HavokSnipes - Havok_Pwns (Havok is the PvP contact for the kin)

Tribes:
    Moor Chaos - Wargfoot - Jerboa
    Last edited by Jerboa; Apr 29 2010 at 07:46 AM.

Re: Group Photo

Wait till Im lvl65 for this.

Ill make sure to bring a few freinds with me.

Quote Originally Posted by thenoobler View Post
    Wait till Im lvl65 for this.

Ill make sure to bring a few freinds with me.
    It's refreshing to have someone like my idea.
    I thought the picture would look best if none of your friends were wearing armor or weapons - I'm going more for a family reunion sort of feeling with this thing. Maybe a potluck after....

I'll bring brownies
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

oh and um...raw cow meat maybee?

Flimlin,

I'm not talking to you anymore.
    You are much too hard to kill.

Just leave the brownies at [censored] Rock and get the heck outta my Ettenmoores.

-Wargfoot

Talking Re: Group Photo

when is the date? cuz i have a single use recipe for [Exquisite Ettenmoors Tater Salad]
    [color=orange]Spielberg Warfilm (Rank 4 Warleader)[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=lightblue]Eldecar Vinnitharya (lvl 63 Captain)[/color]
    [color=yellow]Founder of Krahjarn Warriors[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=lightgreen]Founder of Dunedain of the North[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000d7631/01008/signature.png]Turgond[/charsig]

We will want to get a headcount before this takes place so we can get good numbers on BOTH sides. 75 creeps against 25 freeps is just lame.

Set a time/date etc and I am in.

I found a future screenshot of what the event might look like...
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I really didn't mean this as a serious suggestion.
    Heck, getting people to leave the EC is like pulling teeth.

I don't see how we could possibly hope to accomplish this - even though it would be very epic and something wonderful and unique for our very special server. I'm thinking any attempt to do this is going to meet with resistence from the 20% of the server that wouldn't cooperate to save their own souls, much less for a group photo.

Oh and Ileechu - my tail isn't stubby.

Oh man, this whole thing was a hoax?

/disappointed weaver
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hell i'd do this... i would get active TU involved...

...Only if there is punch and pie.
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by havok_pwns View Post
    Hell i'd do this... i would get active TU involved...

...Only if there is punch and pie.
    Well, okay...then maybe we should do this thing.
    I suppose we can ask for suggestions for a date/time in this thread?

I'd think a Saturday Night at a late hour (12:00 Midnight EST) would be our best bet for numbers.

I'd also think that we'd have to do it away from popular spots so those who don't know about it don't interfer. For example, the secondary GV exit has a nice hill we could stand on so we can see those in the back.

I'm in if we can get others to join in this thing.
    Let's give it a shot.

Does anyone have a vent server we could use?
    I have one but it only holds 25 people.

i would go
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001d971d/signature.png]Sneakyhands[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by grashnath View Post
    when is the date? cuz i have a single use recipe for [Exquisite Ettenmoors Tater Salad]
    OmG, TaTeR SaLaD! YUM YUM. wait.....is there a rev soup?

GRATE IDAE WARGGGGGYYYY
    It's time for some Moor Chaos

I wanna participate. I have 8+ kinmates that will, too.

Time and Date?

and --- blood bath to follow is required.

xoxoxoox
    G
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Well, I guess the major kin leaders should get with their people and help us pick a time and date. Can people do this on Saturday Night at 11:00 EST at the 2nd GV entrance?

Count One Kin in...we showing up with a big head count (Full Raid - 20+)- be prepared. 11pm est sounds good to this kin leader. If your vent holds 25 ppl then only kin leaders should present themselves on your vent and coordinate.

We can get on your vent on Friday and set rules of the game and whatever else so no time is wasted and we can get down to the bloodbath we all want.

boo, i am going to be gone this weekend golfing... Take lots of screenies, I am sure this lagfest will be either epic or pitiful.

I think we should put this off until the weekend of May 8th so that we've time to get everyone on board and work out some details. As it currently stands, we don't have a committment from Bad Guys and if they don't allow this to occur than it ain't gonna happen as they represent fully 50% (or more) of the Creeps on at that time of night.

I'm gonna round up Flame of Arnor for may 8th need a time...

huh I would go would be fun to see
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000010afaf/01008/signature.png]Goneric[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    I'm gonna round up Flame of Arnor for may 8th need a time...
    Let's not set a date yet (my mistake).
    We'll start from the beginning.

Here are the steps I'll take:
    1: I'll get a contact list of kins/tribes interested in participating.
    2: Kin/Tribe leadership will be given access to a ventrilo server to help coordinate.
    3: We'll pick a date/time that works for the most people.
    4: The date/time will be distributed by the kin/tribe leaders.
    5: Creep/Freep leaders will be in vent during the event to help coordinate things.

This thing is going to require good coordination and a little bit of discussion because once battle begins I don't want there to be people who feel as they've been set up or used. Everyone will have to be well informed. I'll be gone from the 8th through the 15th so I'd like to see this happen on the weekend of May 22nd if we can get our ducks in a row.

So step #1 is to get a list of tribes/kins that are interested.

Please PM me the following information:
    Tribe/Kin Leader Name (main character/contact), Tribe/Kin Name, Forum name for PMs.
    The INFORMATION MUST COME FROM THE TRIBE/KIN LEADER PLEASE

I'll compile a list and post it in this thread and if we get significant interest we'll do this thing.

Talking Re: Group Photo

this just dropped in a SH run [Diced Revelations Members Stew Recipe]
    [color=orange]Spielberg Warfilm (Rank 4 Warleader)[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=lightblue]Eldecar Vinnitharya (lvl 63 Captain)[/color]
    [color=yellow]Founder of Krahjarn Warriors[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=lightgreen]Founder of Dunedain of the North[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000d7631/01008/signature.png]Turgond[/charsig]

I suggest not taking group photo by any sort of 1-shotters......
    Cuz once the fight begins, it'd be too easy for people to run to them for safety

I have 5 people in Arcane currently that want to say Cheese

xoxoxo
    G
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by grashnath View Post
    this just dropped in a SH run [Diced Revelations Members Stew Recipe]
    hmmmm YUMMY!!!!!! Be sure to whip us all up a batch for when the big shoot occurs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By big shoot I mean when the fighting begins and you can hear Helly from across all the Moors which I will record and save in a file at the HQ for Moor Chaos.
    It's time for some Moor Chaos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast