We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Melee Healing

Melee Healing

Is there any particular reason why we don't get to see any information about our melee heals? Vocal healing has every amount of healing broken down in the tooltips for WoC and RC, but melee healing numbers is vague. I'd really like to see the numbers be put into the tooltips on Inspire and Valiant Strike.

Re: Melee Healing

Quote Originally Posted by TheDaniel9 View Post
    Is there any particular reason why we don't get to see any information about our melee heals? Vocal healing has every amount of healing broken down in the tooltips for WoC and RC, but melee healing numbers is vague. I'd really like to see the numbers be put into the tooltips on Inspire and Valiant Strike.
    This certainly would be nice, and has been a pet peev of mine. It's nice to see how RC/WoC heals increase/decrease based on traits/stats. The only way to find out the same for melee healing is to do a bunch of tests and check the combat log. The "easiest" method I found was to get a kinmate willing to spare with me near a bard. This way I could test my melee heals on my herald, then hit the bard to change traits, and go back to testing with a minimal amount of walking. Still much more of a pain than just looking at the heal change listed in the tooltips.