We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    Wargs do too much damage, unpottable bleed, etc. given their current skill set. Either give some of their skills CDs (2-5 secs) to slow down the spammability or just lower the output and make cripple+pounce a stun.
    All warg skills except Claws do have cooldowns.

    Cripple+Pounce was changed to be a CJ to combat LM Sign of Power:Righteousness.

    Take away SoP:R, and convert the cripple/pounce to a stun.

    Or give wargs a spammable 1m stun immunity that can be applied to other creeps. Could you just IMAGINE the QQing that would cause?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204010000049ebc/signature.png]Sneakums[/charsig]
    Rogoth (65 Champion), Nicci (65 Runekeeper), Meneldor
    Member of Fourth Eorlingas! Also starring Kiarda Kismet (59 Loremaster)

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    346

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Wargs are also have great stealth and 18 escape skills per hour. Apples, oranges, rabble, rabble...
    Don't guards have 40 (or more...) escape skills per hour depending on how they trait? (3min CD on pledge with legacies/traits/gear/whatevertheheckelseyouneed and 3min on sprint (edit: the new sprint is on a 2minute CD) not to mention the guard pledge reset on a 7.5minute CD I believe). Just gonna point that out...Y'know....Also going to pount out that 40 > 18...Last I checked anyway...Apples, oranges, rabble, rabble....
    Last edited by Aurthur; May 03 2010 at 06:53 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000000a8f6/signature.png]Blackstar[/charsig]

  3. #28

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurthur View Post
    Don't guards have 40 (or more...) escape skills per hour depending on how they trait? (3min CD on pledge with legacies/traits/gear/whatevertheheckelseyouneed and 3min on sprint (edit: the new sprint is on a 2minute CD) not to mention the guard pledge reset on a 7.5minute CD I believe). Just gonna point that out...Y'know....Also going to pount out that 40 > 18...Last I checked anyway...Apples, oranges, rabble, rabble....
    Well, I'll give you clarification first;
    Pledge - 5min base cd (1.5min legacy and .5min from 6/6 watcher which to me is a bad choice now for a moors guard unless facing entirely spiders) - +50% to each of b/p/e for 15secs
    Warrior's Fortitude - 5min base cd and 1min base duration (1.5min cd trait that adds reactive opening, and duration legacy of which I'm not sure of the max bonus) - adds 798 max morale, heals about 1k morale and adds 2% crit (in OP) for duration
    Brutal Charge - 2min cd and 7sec duration (duration legacy +10secs) - +50% run speed and +10% melee damage (additive to melee offense bonus and stance bonus)
    Deep Breath - 15min base cd (7.5min traited) - resets Pledge, WH and an aoe power steal

    Now, they're all useful skills, but only charge is an escape skill when used as such, the others are survival skills that help you stay alive longer and therefore may allow you to get away easier. Wargs are the only creepside class with what I'd call escape skills, but both of them are the best available for any class in terms of that application.
    [center][IMG]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/Aerdred/AerdredSig4_zps1cd36e1b.png[/IMG][/center]

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    346

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Grusk View Post
    Well, I'll give you clarification first;
    Pledge - 5min base cd (1.5min legacy and .5min from 6/6 watcher which to me is a bad choice now for a moors guard unless facing entirely spiders) - +50% to each of b/p/e for 15secs
    Warrior's Fortitude - 5min base cd and 1min base duration (1.5min cd trait that adds reactive opening, and duration legacy of which I'm not sure of the max bonus) - adds 798 max morale, heals about 1k morale and adds 2% crit (in OP) for duration
    Brutal Charge - 2min cd and 7sec duration (duration legacy +10secs) - +50% run speed and +10% melee damage (additive to melee offense bonus and stance bonus)
    Deep Breath - 15min base cd (7.5min traited) - resets Pledge, WH and an aoe power steal

    Now, they're all useful skills, but only charge is an escape skill when used as such, the others are survival skills that help you stay alive longer and therefore may allow you to get away easier. Wargs are the only creepside class with what I'd call escape skills, but both of them are the best available for any class in terms of that application.
    I'd personally call any skill that can help you get away alive an escape skill. I was merely trying to prove a point to Jeffor though, I'm personally tired of him yabbering about thinking that wargs are the gods of escaping or something. No skill currently in game does not have a counter and I like that part of the game. Also I would not call the warg's skills the best, with the exception being the burglar's skills, when combined with being able to map in combat.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000000a8f6/signature.png]Blackstar[/charsig]

  5. #30

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Morihei View Post
    having CB+P set to 10sec is to much. what was wrong with the way it was before? why did they think it was a good idea to lower the cd?

    I agree. when are they going to change this?
    Umm I don't think the change Sey is referring to is the cooldown. They didn't actually change the cooldown, thats always been that way as far as I know. They changed it from a stun to a CJ and made it go through SOPR. C+P always gave wargs the chance for additional stuns. I guess peoples issues with it started when it became a CJ. That was around the time they gave wargs other buffs so I think everything combined is why people think wargs are OP.

  6. #31

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by jkray622 View Post
    All warg skills except Claws do have cooldowns.

    Cripple+Pounce was changed to be a CJ to combat LM Sign of Power:Righteousness.

    Take away SoP:R, and convert the cripple/pounce to a stun.

    Or give wargs a spammable 1m stun immunity that can be applied to other creeps. Could you just IMAGINE the QQing that would cause?
    or better yet just keep SoP:R and make it a stun.
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    or better yet just keep SoP:R and make it a stun.
    Spoken like a true Loremaster! /pounce

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204010000049ebc/signature.png]Sneakums[/charsig]
    Rogoth (65 Champion), Nicci (65 Runekeeper), Meneldor
    Member of Fourth Eorlingas! Also starring Kiarda Kismet (59 Loremaster)

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Underneath you
    Posts
    4,264

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Level 60 hunter popped beneath notice when 3 creeps attacked him and another freep was 3m from him. Good times

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,893

    Re: Warg Conjunction Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGab View Post
    Level 60 hunter popped beneath notice when 3 creeps attacked him and another freep was 3m from him. Good times
    I'm curious, did it work? :O


 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload